PDA

View Full Version : Stop Saying The Democratic Field Lacks Diversity

Millennial_Messiah
02-25-2020, 02:56 PM
There is a TON of diversity amongst the Democratic contenders, tbh. Maybe the most we've ever seen.

Literally every kind of diversity you can think of, except for the one form of diversity that Big Media cares about.

But think about it . . . . .

-Age diversity (Biden/Bernie/Bloomberg/Warren vs. Klobuchar/Steyer vs. Buttigieg/Gabbard)
-Religious diversity (Bernie/Bloomberg vs. the rest; while Gabbard may be atheist)
-Gender diversity (Warren, Klobuchar, Gabbard)
-Sexuality diversity (Buttigieg the first GLBTQ+ candidate to make any noise in any POTUS election)
-Geographical diversity (Bernie/Warren vs. Biden vs. Steyer/Bloomberg vs. Buttigieg/Klobuchar vs. Gabbard)
-Ideological diversity (Bernie/Warren vs. Bloomberg/Buttigieg/Biden/Steyer/Klobuchar vs. Gabbard)
-Wealth diversity (Bloomberg/Steyer vs. the rest)

What else could you ask for, tbh?

Will Hunting
02-25-2020, 03:34 PM
Bernie might have Jewish ancestry but I’d bet money he’s an atheist tbh.

SnakeBoy
02-25-2020, 03:37 PM
:lol

Spurtacular
02-25-2020, 06:09 PM

Hillary's people were betting that, tbh.

hater
02-25-2020, 06:47 PM

Jesus believes in Bernie

Millennial_Messiah
02-25-2020, 06:59 PM
Jesus believes in Bernie

Didn't Jimmy Carter say something to that degree once?

DMC
02-25-2020, 10:53 PM
So how does Biden still rise up out off all this to get the party nomination? Stay tuned.

DC23
02-25-2020, 11:46 PM
Cory Booker and Andrew Yang were in the running field. That covers ethnic diversity. So OP, who is complaining of the Democratic field lacking diversity? I haven't seen that anywhere.

ducks
02-26-2020, 12:15 AM
Need a black pussy woman
What they had one

DMC
04-08-2020, 01:11 PM
So how does Biden still rise up out off all this to get the party nomination? Stay tuned.

Just like that and I called it.