PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with LGBTQ if they dont bother anyone in America?

apalisoc_9
02-29-2020, 03:49 PM
I see the usual suspects trump supporters hating....

I am genuinly curious.

spurraider21
02-29-2020, 03:53 PM
just look at the NBA forum thread about wade's kid

i make a comment defending the kid and 90% of the responses are LOL ARE YOU TRANS TOO?

Xevious
02-29-2020, 04:54 PM

i make a comment defending the kid and 90% of the responses are LOL ARE YOU TRANS TOO?
I didn't stick around to read the entire thread, but mostly people were commenting on the kid's young age iirc (8, I think). I personally have no issue with it... but I know I would be concerned if one of my kids made such a bold claim at that age. That's a third grader. They barely know how to wash their own dick at that point. He still has tons and tons of growing and maturing to do even before he reaches puberty.

FrostKing
02-29-2020, 06:33 PM
I see the usual suspects trump supporters hating....

I am genuinly curious.
It has gone beyond acceptance. Now encouraging.

02-29-2020, 07:37 PM
Backwards country being run by backwards people doing backwards things tbh

apalisoc_9
02-29-2020, 07:55 PM

scrah, its crazy. Its like you're supposed to be trans to care for trans

Millennial_Messiah
02-29-2020, 08:06 PM
It has gone beyond acceptance. Now encouraging.

agree, that's the problem. Acceptance is fine, but encouraging straight girls to be bi curious and try being with girls too is disgusting beyond the pale

apalisoc_9
02-29-2020, 08:09 PM
agree, that's the problem. Acceptance is fine, but encouraging straight girls to be bi curious and try being with girls too is disgusting beyond the pale

no one is encouraging anyone to be LGBQ. Stop with the nonsense.

Millennial_Messiah
02-29-2020, 08:15 PM

apparently you didn't go to the same high school and college I did.

Reck
02-29-2020, 08:37 PM
I didn't stick around to read the entire thread, but mostly people were commenting on the kid's young age iirc (8, I think). I personally have no issue with it... but I know I would be concerned if one of my kids made such a bold claim at that age. That's a third grader. They barely know how to wash their own dick at that point. He still has tons and tons of growing and maturing to do even before he reaches puberty.

Social media and the way we interact now is different. Kids are learning about things they shouldn't be.

Just a while ago my niece who is 7 years old talked about suicide. My sister got mega spooked. Immediately took her to a psychologist and have since worked it out....we think.

Point is, these kids and their ipads are learning things umprompted these days.

Spurtacular
02-29-2020, 08:56 PM
scrah, its crazy. Its like you're supposed to be trans to care for trans

Bruh. Nobody hating that you dick tuck. Just come out with it.

Spurtacular
02-29-2020, 08:57 PM
Just a while ago my niece who is 7 years old talked about suicide.

I keep warning you about the high suicide rate among trannies. It's like you're not even listening.

Reck
02-29-2020, 09:00 PM
I keep warning you about the high suicide rate among trannies. It's like you're not even listening.

Is everyone either a cuck or a trannie to you? We're talking about how kids are handling these type of issues we growing up didn't even know about until we were in our teen years. You're an awkward motherfucker, derp.

Spurtacular
02-29-2020, 09:02 PM
Is everyone either a cuck or a trannie to you? We're talking about how kids are handling these type of issues we growing up didn't even know about until we were in our teen years. You're an awkward motherfucker, derp.

Sorry, I forgot that being a tranny is a big no-no in your family. You stay in that closet with the door locked. Glad we got that straight :tu

DJR210
02-29-2020, 09:05 PM

The issue with that is not their choice but instead the age at which they're choosing it. It's bizarre.

Reck
02-29-2020, 09:08 PM
Sorry, I forgot that being a tranny is a big no-no in your family. You stay in that closet with the door locked. Glad we got that straight :tu

As a catholic, I think you need a lot of mental help.

Nah just fucking with you, I think you should go suck a dick. You seem to enjoy the thought of it.

Blake
02-29-2020, 09:10 PM
Important basketball forum issues

Spurtacular
02-29-2020, 09:21 PM
As a catholic

Yea, your religious family doesn't like the perversity of cross dressing. They would disown dafuq out of you. :lol

I think you should go suck a dick.

I bet you say that to a lot of people at your clubs.

apalisoc_9
02-29-2020, 09:32 PM
Nice.

Derp actually thinks tranny is an insult. I mean maybe cause he hates trannies so much. otherwise. should be fine.

Spurtacular
02-29-2020, 09:34 PM
Nice.

Derp actually thinks tranny is an insult. I mean maybe cause he hates trannies so much. otherwise. should be fine.

I haven't used the term tranny as an insult once in this thread.

As a sissy, you're clearly hypersensitive about this stuff.

Reck
02-29-2020, 09:39 PM
Is everyone either a cuck or a trannie to you?

As a sissy, you're clearly hypersensitive about this stuff.

:lol It really is a binary choice with you. You're either a or b.

:lmao derp

Spurtacular
02-29-2020, 09:44 PM
:lol It really is a binary choice with you. You're either a or b.

:lmao derp

There's a lot of closeted girly guys who have found a home on ST. It bothers you that I call you out.

Spurtacular
02-29-2020, 09:45 PM
I didn't stick around to read the entire thread, but mostly people were commenting on the kid's young age iirc (8, I think).

I didn't realize it was that young. I thought it was 11 or 12. Yea, that's silly. Media eats that up though.

Anyone not going with it is a villain. WReck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) gonna complain about that binary reality?

Reck
02-29-2020, 09:51 PM
I didn't realize it was that young. I thought it was 11 or 12. Yea, that's silly. Media eats that up though.

Anyone not going with it is a villain. WReck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) gonna complain about that binary reality?

This proves you lack reading comprehension skills.

My OP was directly to that one quote and how young these kids are talking about taboo subjects we growing up didn't.

Also niece means she's female so how is a girl a tranny according to you? You're just retarded.

Spurtacular
02-29-2020, 10:03 PM
This proves you lack reading comprehension skills.

My OP was directly to that one quote and how young these kids are talking about taboo subjects we growing up didn't.

Also niece means she's female so how is a girl a tranny according to you? You're just retarded.

Getting past all that lashing out, we set that issue straight. Your family does not accept your lifestyle.

Spurtacular
02-29-2020, 10:07 PM
Also niece means she's female

Gender is a choice according to you lefty retards.

"You're just retarded."

Xevious
02-29-2020, 10:21 PM
Social media and the way we interact now is different. Kids are learning about things they shouldn't be.

Just a while ago my niece who is 7 years old talked about suicide. My sister got mega spooked. Immediately took her to a psychologist and have since worked it out....we think.

Point is, these kids and their ipads are learning things umprompted these days.
All of this is true. But people were arguing that we should just accept that from an eight-year-old because "it isn't their choice". I'd argue that a kid that young is not emotionally mature enough to make that statement and know what it really meant. They're just attention seeking imo, and going along with it as parents would be a bad idea.

FrostKing
03-01-2020, 01:12 AM
Some taxpaper "acceptance" goes to that measure

Spurtacular
03-01-2020, 02:45 AM
Some taxpaper "acceptance" goes to that measure

Splain

Millennial_Messiah
03-01-2020, 02:51 PM

Meh

Basketball died summer 2016 and then was cremated somewhere around may 2017.

At least there's still football tbh.

koriwhat
03-01-2020, 06:32 PM
nothings wrong with them tbh except when the agenda of 2% of the population is put on the backs of the rest of us and we're told to bow down or else we're bigots. it has more to do with the whole tranny bullshit than anything else.

i have plenty of gay friends and only 1 trans friend who is W2M. i know a couple other W2M and they're so hard up to prove they're manly it's sad to say the least.

either way, it's more or less the MSM's agenda to push. the tranny's i know, outside of 1 of them, don't push an agenda of sorts and don't care to.

Blake
03-01-2020, 06:40 PM
Meh

Basketball died summer 2016 and then was cremated somewhere around may 2017.

At least there's still football tbh.

Apparently there's nothing else to talk about. This topic had crossed 3 different forums here

Mitch
03-01-2020, 08:26 PM
Is lgbt referring to gays and trannies or the advocacy groups accociated with the term? Need to specify, tbh

Spurtacular
03-01-2020, 08:54 PM

Apparently there's nothing else to talk about. This topic had crossed 3 different forums here

These are your "contributions" to this thread. You're a boring little beta, tbh.

:lmao Now contribute to yourself.

Millennial_Messiah
03-01-2020, 10:37 PM

It's late February/early March. Aka dead season. No football, and basketball has been dead for a few years now. Not much going on at all really except for the democratic primary drama.

Things don't really start ramping up until summer when we get more fun things to talk about like hurricanes, the new NFL season, the baseball playoffs, the presidential debates, the election, the holidays etc.

Spurtacular
03-01-2020, 10:45 PM
It's late February/early March. Aka dead season. No football, and basketball has been dead for a few years now. Not much going on at all really except for the democratic primary drama.

Things don't really start ramping up until summer when we get more fun things to talk about like hurricanes, the new NFL season, the baseball playoffs, the presidential debates, the election, the holidays etc.

March Madness, bruh.

Millennial_Messiah
03-01-2020, 10:47 PM
March Madness, bruh.

college basketball sucks. and has for a long time.

only thing worth watching in college is ncaaf and lingerie gymnastics, tbh

Spurtacular
03-01-2020, 10:52 PM
college basketball sucks. and has for a long time.

only thing worth watching in college is ncaaf and lingerie gymnastics, tbh

The thing that sucks is that they blatantly f*ck up the seedings. They'll do stuff like give the best two mid majors teams that match up well in the first round and then make them have to eliminate one another if they play in the second round. So it's the same 'power conference' teams in the Elite Eight year after year.

Blake
03-02-2020, 09:24 AM

Apparently there's nothing else to talk about except gays and trannies huh

pgardn
03-02-2020, 09:55 AM
Apo:

They clearly frighten cucktacular.
Not to mention the dreams he has of black men screwing other male poster’s wives.

This is horrifying for the true cuck obsessed man.

Millennial_Messiah
03-02-2020, 12:17 PM
Apo:

They clearly frighten cucktacular.
Not to mention the dreams he has of black men screwing other male poster’s wives.

This is horrifying for the true cuck obsessed man.
i'd probably fap a few times if i was around 30 and got married (to a white woman) and the first born popped out half black tbh.