PDA

View Full Version : RIP Pocahantas

Spurtacular
03-06-2020, 03:08 AM
https://storage.googleapis.com/afs-prod/media/9f0a296a5c1f45b3a4cdac2474bb053f/800.jpeg

(https://apnews.com/7b475643fb3faf2ab543b68da8743308/gallery/9f0a296a5c1f45b3a4cdac2474bb053f)1 of 11

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., acknowledges supporters as she arrives to speak to the media outside her home, Thursday, March 5, 2020, in Cambridge, Mass., after she dropped out of the Democratic presidential race. (AP Photo/Steven Senne)

(https://apnews.com/7b475643fb3faf2ab543b68da8743308/gallery/9f0a296a5c1f45b3a4cdac2474bb053f)WASHINGTON (AP) — Elizabeth Warren ended her once-promising presidential campaign on Thursday after failing to finish higher than third place in any of the 18 states that have voted so far.

Man, even Tulsi finished second in one primary.

Sorry, Lite. Your poor liar's Hillary just didn't have it.

CosmicCowboy
03-06-2020, 06:41 AM
And the bitter old bitch wont endorse anyone either.

hater
03-06-2020, 06:53 AM
And the bitter old bitch wont endorse anyone either.

Shes endorsing Biden.

MSM is already touting it as “the next big pick prize”

she will be endorse hours before a big election

Will Hunting
03-06-2020, 07:04 AM
Shes endorsing Biden.

I think she does what she did in 2016, waits until June and endorses whoever the clear winner is.

hater
03-06-2020, 07:08 AM
I think she does what she did in 2016, waits until June and endorses whoever the clear winner is.

DNC will wait until they “really need her endorsing Biden”

if Biden does well without her then yes they will probably wait until June and will hail her as the progressive leader of Democrats. completely ignoring bernie.

but shes endorsing Biden.

boutons_deux
03-06-2020, 07:19 AM
If Warren now endorses ...

... Biden, she betrays all the progressives who have supported her and undercuts Bernie (whom they haven't realized that he has no chance), and progressivism

... Bernie, whom she obviously prefers as a fellow liberal/progressive, she risks causing an even deeper divide in the Dems of Big$$$, neoliberal establishment vs liberals/progressives, only to have Bernie inevitably lose anyway, perhaps keeping a lot of progressives from voting Dem, which would risk re-electing criminal Trash.

I figure she will endorse whoever the candidate is, just like Bernie busted his ass supporting Hillary,

something I don't think any big name Dem would do if Bernie were the candidate. They'd rather lose to Trash again, than win with Bernie.

Thread
03-06-2020, 11:46 AM
Shes endorsing Biden.

Sad, but true.

Thread
03-06-2020, 11:48 AM
If Warren now endorses ...

... Biden, she betrays all the progressives who have supported her and undercuts Bernie (whom they haven't realized that he has no chance), and progressivism

... Bernie, whom she obviously prefers as a fellow liberal/progressive, she risks causing an even deeper divide in the Dems of Big$$$, neoliberal establishment vs liberals/progressives, only to have Bernie inevitably lose anyway, perhaps keeping a lot of progressives from voting Dem, which would risk re-electing criminal Trash.

I figure she will endorse whoever the candidate is, just like Bernie busted his ass supporting Hillary,

[[[[[[[[[something I don't think any big name Dem would do if Bernie were the candidate. They'd rather lose to Trash again, than win with Bernie.]]]]]]]]]

As aggravating as you can be, bouts, you do have your moments of grand clarity.

DMX7
03-06-2020, 11:49 AM

No, he didn't "bust his @$$". He was awful for Hillary and was still trying to call shots on her policy even after losing.

hater
03-06-2020, 11:53 AM
No, he didn't "bust his @$$". He was awful for Hillary and was still trying to call shots on her policy even after losing.

what do you expect after Hillary colluded with DNC to fuck him??

boutons_deux
03-06-2020, 12:08 PM

Bernie Sanders’s Hard Fight for Hillary Clinton

The truth is that Bernie Sanders is very, very angry—at Donald Trump.

He is angry enough to have

spent weeks travelling on behalf of Hillary Clinton,

speaking for her in union halls and arenas, to students and activists.

When praising her positions,

he often says “Secretary Clinton has told me” or “Secretary Clinton has promised,”

he is dispatched to persuade (students, working-class voters),

simply to declare that taking these stands is in her nature.

Since conceding defeat in the primaries,

Sanders has been one of the real champions of this campaign.

He let his supporters yell at him and deride him as a sellout in bleak delegate breakfasts at the Democratic National Convention,

He made

getting support for her his priority,

putting aside any subtle, undermining gestures that might have better preserved his rebel-rock-star status.

As Sanders finished his speech in Raleigh—

“We have to do everything that we can to elect Secretary Clinton!”—

Clinton and Pharrell were on their feet, cheering. “Wow!” Clinton said,

https://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/bernie-sanderss-hard-fight-for-hillary-clinton (https://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/bernie-sanderss-hard-fight-for-hillary-clinton)

Thread
03-06-2020, 12:26 PM
^Sanders ain't a fighter, nor throat cutter. Perhaps if he hadn't had that coronary...I think before that he was ready to skin his smoke wagon & go to work over what happened in '16. Not now.

Now? Now he's just glad be alive.

koriwhat
03-06-2020, 02:40 PM
LMAO fucking pug face dropped out as expected from the get go.

UncleDennis
03-06-2020, 02:56 PM
DNC promised a Biden/Warren ticket if she fucks bernie one more time with a biden endorsement lol.

Spurtacular
03-06-2020, 08:04 PM
:lmao If posters like Buttons are going to shit on you that hard, you need to stick to biting ankles, bruh. :lmao

Bernie Sanders’s Hard Fight for Hillary Clinton

The truth is that Bernie Sanders is very, very angry—at Donald Trump.

He is angry enough to have

spent weeks travelling on behalf of Hillary Clinton,

speaking for her in union halls and arenas, to students and activists.

When praising her positions,

he often says “Secretary Clinton has told me” or “Secretary Clinton has promised,”

he is dispatched to persuade (students, working-class voters),

simply to declare that taking these stands is in her nature.

Since conceding defeat in the primaries,

Sanders has been one of the real champions of this campaign.

He let his supporters yell at him and deride him as a sellout in bleak delegate breakfasts at the Democratic National Convention,

He made

getting support for her his priority,

putting aside any subtle, undermining gestures that might have better preserved his rebel-rock-star status.

As Sanders finished his speech in Raleigh—

“We have to do everything that we can to elect Secretary Clinton!”—

Clinton and Pharrell were on their feet, cheering. “Wow!” Clinton said,

https://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/bernie-sanderss-hard-fight-for-hillary-clinton (https://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/bernie-sanderss-hard-fight-for-hillary-clinton)

Spurtacular
03-06-2020, 08:06 PM
DNC promised a Biden/Warren ticket if she fucks bernie one more time with a biden endorsement lol.

What's the slogan gonna be?

'Good chance Joe will die' to the Pocahontas supporters.
'Pst... he'll be fine' to the Biden supporters.

:lol

DMX7
03-06-2020, 10:00 PM
:lmao If posters like Buttons are going to shit on you that hard, you need to stick to biting ankles, bruh. :lmao

Doesn't seem Hillary agrees with you or Boutons:

He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/hillary-clinton-full-a-fiery-new-documentary-trump-regrets-harsh-words-bernie-1271551?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR%20Breaking%20News_2020-01-21%2004:00:00_kkilkenny&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_breakingnews

Bernie went through the motions but he has zero loyalty to the democratic party. He didn't campaign that hard for her.

Spurtacular
03-06-2020, 10:01 PM
Doesn't seem Hillary agrees with you or Boutons:

"He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/hillary-clinton-full-a-fiery-new-documentary-trump-regrets-harsh-words-bernie-1271551?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR%20Breaking%20News_2020-01-21%2004:00:00_kkilkenny&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_breakingnews

That really has nothing to do with it.

Spurtacular
03-08-2020, 03:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6DYaiqd-_g

Slob
04-09-2020, 05:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJMnnKgNjg

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 07:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xj2iZ13JAo

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 07:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xj2iZ13JAo

You should be embarrassed for ever supporting this, spurraider21. :lol

ElNono
04-21-2020, 08:49 AM
Hopefully the next VP, tbh

CosmicCowboy
04-21-2020, 08:51 AM

No fucking way.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 08:51 AM

Hopefully you watch the video and cure yourself of your ignorance.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 09:57 AM
Hopefully the next VP, tbhNo chance. GOP governor in MA.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 11:09 AM
No chance. GOP governor in MA.

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Reck
04-21-2020, 11:15 AM
It means governor gets to appoint a senator in her stead.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 11:16 AM
It means governor gets to appoint a senator in her stead.

Fair point; but the real reason is she'd be a liability.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 11:17 AM
What the hell does that have to do with anything?

When vacancies happen in the representation of any State in the Senate, the executive authority of such State shall issue writs of election to fill such vacancies: Provided, That the legislature of any State may empower the executive thereof to make temporary appointments until the people fill the vacancies by election as the legislature may direct.

Even only four or five months of a Republican in that seat isn't worth Warren as VP.

:lol you didn't know any of this.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 11:18 AM
Even only four or five months of a Republican in that seat isn't worth Warren as VP.

:lol :cry Four months of a Repub :cry
:lol David Dump

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 11:21 AM
:lol :cry Four months of a Repub :cry
:lol David DumpThat's when cabinet members are confirmed by the Senate and there's no guarantee of victory in a special election. This happened in Massachusetts when Ted Kennedy died during Obama's first term.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 11:27 AM
That's when cabinet members are confirmed by the Senate and there's no guarantee of victory in a special election. This happened in Massachusetts when Ted Kennedy died during Obama's first term.

Cabinet confirmations are largely rubber stamping.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 11:36 AM
Cabinet confirmations are largely rubber stamping.Except when they're not.

:lol dunnoderp
:lol approves doxxing

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 11:37 AM
Approves doxxing.

Quote it.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 11:37 AM
Except when they're not.

Yup. You're spouting Pocahontas excuse talking points. :lol

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 11:43 AM
Quote it.You were given a chance to say you're against it.

You didn't take it.

You're free to say you're against doxxing.

I'll give you another chance.

Are you against doxxing people on this board?

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 11:43 AM
Yup. You're spouting Pocahontas excuse talking points. :lolNo reason to choose her as VP.

You agree with me.:tu

Reck
04-21-2020, 11:48 AM
Except when they're not.

:lol dunnoderp
:lol approves doxxing

Doxxing is fair game to the guy now too?

Then again, the guy is ok with telling people to kill themselves in the most twisted of ways so doxxing is like a cake walk.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 11:49 AM
Doxxing this a fair game to the guy now too?

Then again, the guy is ok with telling people to kill themselves in the most twisted of ways so doxxing is like a cake walk.Yep, he will never say he's against doxxing and he keeps using the name other people did when they tried to dox me.

He really likes doxxing and will do nothing to dispute that claim.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 11:51 AM
No reason to choose her as VP.

You agree with me.:tu

I do agree with you on that overarching point.

:lmao Compulsive Chump
:lmao L's in bulk

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 11:52 AM
You were given a chance to say you're against it.

You didn't take it.

You're free to say you're against doxxing.

I'll give you another chance.

Are you against doxxing people on this board?

Yes or no.

I'm against doxxing, David.

Speaking of chances, you had a chance to speak out against Snitch Factor. You voted present.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 11:53 AM
Doxxing is fair game to the guy now too?

Then again, the guy is ok with telling people to kill themselves in the most twisted of ways so doxxing is like a cake walk.

:lol Wreck hinging on Chump's fake narratives in addition to that of his own.
:lol Bitter he got yoked with the board cuckold.

ChumpDumper
I'm against doxxing, David.Why do you keep using the name others used when they tried top dox me?

You're really for that doxxing attempt. You show it every time you use that name.

Spurtacular
Why do you keep using the name others used when they tried top dox me?

You're really for that doxxing attempt.

Oh, are you now claiming that calling you David is doxxing you?

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 11:55 AM
Oh, are you now claiming that calling you David is doxxing you?I'm saying you approve of doxxing attempts because you're using the name from one of them.

Do you approve of the doxxing attempt that got the name David?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 11:56 AM
I'm saying you approve of doxxing attempts because you're using the name from one of them.

You claim you're not David. It can't be doxxing if it's not you.

But if you say it bothers you I'll grant you the courtesy of not calling you that.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 11:57 AM
You claim you're not David. It can't be doxxing if it's not you.

But if you say it bothers you I'll grant you the courtesy of not calling you that.Do you approve of the doxxing attempt that got the name David?

Yes or no.

Reck
04-21-2020, 11:57 AM
How can you be against doxxing and then call him by that name? Even if that’s not really his name, you’re going along with the false idea he is this man.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 11:58 AM
How can you be against doxxing and then call him by that name? Even if that’s not really his name, you’re going along with the false idea he is this man.He's gonna try to change the subject now.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 11:58 AM
How can you be against doxxing and then call him by that name? Even if that’s not really his name, you’re going along with the false idea he is this man.

How do you know it's a false name, Wreck?

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 11:59 AM
How do you know it's a false name, Wreck?So you're using it and you think it's my real name?

:lol you really like doxxing.

Reck
04-21-2020, 12:02 PM
Because he said himself that’s not his name? That’s good enough for me. Lol obsessed.

I see what’s happening here though. Your obsession has reached its peak and now you’re actively looking to put a face and a name to a screen name. I’d be a little concerned if I was chump regardless of how harmless he thinks you are.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:09 PM
So you're using it and you think it's my real name?

:lol you really like doxxing.

Let's be clear here, Chump. For all your Chumpettes who have called Koriwhat Joey and Avante Larry, you saying they've engaged in doxxing?

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 12:09 PM
Because he said himself that’s not his name? That’s good enough for me. Lol obsessed.

I see what’s happening here though. Your obsession has reached its peak and now you’re actively looking to put a face and a name to a screen name. I’d be a little concerned if I was chump regardless of how harmless he thinks you are.Yep, he's a weirdo.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 12:12 PM
Let's be clear here, Chump. For all your Chumpettes who have called Koriwhat Joey and Avante Larry, you're calling them doxxers?You're changing the subject just like I said you would.

You really like doxxing after all.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:12 PM
Because he said himself that’s not his name? That’s good enough for me.

Because you've never seen Chump lie all the time? :lol

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:13 PM
You're changing the subject just like I said you would.

You really like doxxing after all.

It's exactly the subject. If you're going to go on a prosecution, you can't be holding me to a different standard than the rest of the board.

Have your Chumpettes engaged in doxxing by calling Avante Larry or Koriwhat Joey?

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 12:16 PM
It's exactly the subject. If you're going to go on a prosecution, you can't be holding me to a different standard than the rest of the board.

Have your Chumpettes engaged in doxxing by calling Avante Larry or Koriwhat Joey?No, the people who doxxed them doxxed them. Once they acknowledged their names I don't think using the names could be called doxxing.

You approve of the doxxing effort that got the name David.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:24 PM
No, the people who doxxed them doxxed them. Once they acknowledged their names I don't think using the names could be called doxxing.

So, doxxing is outing, not usage. You've already denied that that you're David; you're not outed. You're not doxxed.

pgardn
04-21-2020, 12:26 PM
Because you've never seen Chump lie all the time? :lol

You are the biggest fkn liar on this board and continue to prove it.
Fckn hypocrite.
True Trumper characteristics.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 12:28 PM
So, doxxing is outing, not usage. You've already denied that that you're David; you're not outed. You're not doxxed.You approve of the doxxing effort that got the name David.

You are not against doxxing.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:30 PM

You are not against doxxing.

What effort? This is already an allegedly closed case by the time I came onto it. Or are you backtracking on TSA saying you're not David?

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:31 PM

The alleged effort seems to have been yours. You're the one who connected with ST'ers on Facebook.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 12:32 PM
What effort?People tried to dox me. That takes effort.

This is already an allegedly closed case by the time I came onto it.Why did you reopen it?

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 12:33 PM
The alleged effort seems to have been yours. You're the one who connected with ST'ers on Facebook.No. Do you know what doxxing is, derp?

spurraider21
04-21-2020, 12:37 PM
You should be embarrassed for ever supporting this, spurraider21 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905). :lol
actually sat through the video. it was pretty dumb, was just this guy's list of grievances, not a "postmortem". spent the first two thirds of the video whining about native american claims, her dads job, her pregnancy, etc. nothing to do with her rise and fall in the democratic primary.

full of fantastic zingers like random joke about gender pronouns and his misunderstanding of why the rich would pay for than the poor in medicare for all

video should just be "im conservative and this is why i think elizabeth warren bad"

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:39 PM
People tried to dox me. That takes effort.
Why did you reopen it?

I asked you why he was calling you, David. You lacked candor though. That's on you.
I did give you the option of dropping the matter; you did not take me up on that either.
But you clutch your pearls now. :lol

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 12:40 PM
I asked you why he was calling you, David.That's the name someone found when trying to dox me. I told you that and you already knew it.

You lacked candor though.Nope.

I did give you the option of dropping the matter; you did not take me up on that either.You have the option of dropping the matter at any time.

But you clutch your pearls now. :lolYou like doxxing.

You didn't answer the question.

Why did you reopen the case?

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:41 PM
actually sat through the video. it was pretty dumb, was just this guy's list of grievances, not a "postmortem". spent the first two thirds of the video whining about native american claims, her dads job, her pregnancy, etc. nothing to do with her rise and fall in the democratic primary.

full of fantastic zingers like random joke about gender pronouns and his misunderstanding of why the rich would pay for than the poor in medicare for all

video should just be "im conservative and this is why i think elizabeth warren bad"

She got exposed for calling a disabled old dude a sex offender that chased her around a room FFS. She got exposed on all kinds of lies like that. You really think people care about what kind of scam someone like that is peddling?

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:42 PM

Why did you reopen the case?

Curiosity if nothing else. There is no definitive proof for which I'm aware that you're David.

Am I wrong? You're not doxxed. Keep clutching your pearls.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 12:43 PM
Curiosity if nothing else. There is no definitive proof for which I'm aware that you're David.Are you keeping the case open?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:44 PM
Are you keeping the case open?

Yes or no.

Let me ask you this: Do you prefer to have your anonymity?

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 12:44 PM
Let me ask you this: Do you prefer to have your anonymity?You didn't answer the question.

Yes or no.

spurraider21
04-21-2020, 12:45 PM
She got exposed for calling a disabled old dude a sex offender that chased her around a room FFS. She got exposed on all kinds of lies like that. You really think people care about what kind of scam someone like that is peddling?
none of that came up during the democratic primary. has nothing to do with a postmortem of her candidacy

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:47 PM
none of that came up during the democratic primary. has nothing to do with a postmortem of her candidacy

I wouldn't say none of it, not by a long shot. But sure, your corporate media mostly helped her fly under the radar on a lot of that. It doesn't mean people weren't onto her. Everyone knew about the Pocohnatas lies for instance. They knew about a lot of that actually.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:48 PM

Yes or no.

I did answer. Perhaps it was a bit impulsive.

Do you prefer to have your anonymity?

spurraider21
04-21-2020, 12:48 PM
I wouldn't say none of it, not by a long shot. But sure, your corporate media mostly helped her fly under the radar on a lot of that. It doesn't mean people weren't onto her. Everyone knew about the Pocohnatas lies for instance. They knew about a lot of that actually.
the only part of his video that was actually relevant to the primary was her ducking questions of taxation on her medicare plan early on (before she released her plan to finance it), which i also criticized here.

the rest was just a list of why this guy didnt like warren

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 12:49 PM
I did answer.No you didn't.

You need to answer yes or no.

Yes or no.

DMC
04-21-2020, 12:49 PM
Warren is unlikable, not far enough away from Hillary to be otherwise. Too much like a grandma, not like a statesman. Mostly didn't have any unique talking points, easily replicated jargon means other more prominent candidates could just soak up her base.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:51 PM
spurraider21 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905)

Perhaps the five things EW best known for in that run.

1. Lying against the system to get ahead.
2. Stealing Bernie's playbook and Hillary's woman card.
3. Numbers that didn't add up.
4. Have me a beer.
5. Screeching at Bernie.

spurraider21
04-21-2020, 12:51 PM
spurraider21 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905)

Perhaps the five things EW best known for in that run.

1. Lying against the system to get ahead.
2. Stealing Bernie's playbook and Hillary's woman card.
3. Numbers that didn't add up.
4. Have me a beer.
5. Screeching at Bernie.
did you follow the democrat primary at all?

she was already stagnant in the poll when she went after sanders, at which point she proceeded to lose basically all the progressive support she had and dropped farther down. i'd say that one was relevant to her decline. the rest of your grievances are just that. i'm not saying you cant hold those opinions, just that theres no reason to believe they played a role in the primary and why her candidacy failed

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:52 PM
No you didn't.

Yes or no.

I've answered twice now. You are running scared from a simple question.

Do you prefer your anonymity? I promise this isn't a gotcha question.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:53 PM
did you follow the democrat primary at all?

Of course I did. Don't lash out.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 12:53 PM
I've answered twice nowYou haven't.

Yes or no.

spurraider21
04-21-2020, 12:54 PM
Of course I did. Don't lash out.
it would be like me syaing ted cruz lost to trump because he was too conservative and too religious. rather, those would just be my objections to cruz, not necessarily an accurate explanation for why his candidacy failed

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:55 PM
Warren is unlikable, not far enough away from Hillary to be otherwise. Too much like a grandma, not like a statesman. Mostly didn't have any unique talking points, easily replicated jargon means other more prominent candidates could just soak up her base.

Though apparently she gave a speech that Obama more/less plagiarized with the you didn't build that stuff.
She did stick the knife through Bloomberg; but that was like the easiest kill of all-time. Anyone could've done that. Even Sleepy Joe got in on it.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:55 PM
it would be like me syaing ted cruz lost to trump because he was too conservative and too religious. rather, those would just be my objections to cruz, not necessarily an accurate explanation for why his candidacy failed

You're still lashing out. Tell us the top things you think EW was known for in that race.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 12:56 PM
You haven't.

Yes or no.

Do you prefer anonymity?

Even if you don't want to say, how about you just answer, do you think it's an expectation that posters should have?

DMC
04-21-2020, 12:59 PM
Though apparently she gave a speech that Obama more/less plagiarized with the you didn't build that stuff.
She did stick the knife through Bloomberg; but that was like the easiest kill of all-time. Anyone could've done that. Even Sleepy Joe got in on it.

Bloomberg tried to buy his way in, wasn't prepared for the reality that folks outside his kiss ass circle don't care for him.

spurraider21
04-21-2020, 01:01 PM
You're still lashing out. Tell us the top things you think EW was known for in that race.
i've discussed my issues with Warren's campaign at length throughout the process

given how the primary has turned out, its clear that she was too far to the left for the average democrat voter, and didnt have the fervent support of progressives the same way bernie did. i dont think her waffling on M4A helped her with either side (progressives saw it was her walking back on it, moderates still saw her as wanting M4a), and her attack on sanders was the nail on her coffin as a progressive heartthrob. she got some hype for her dismantling of bloomberg, but that never registered in the polls

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 01:02 PM
Bloomberg tried to buy his way in, wasn't prepared for the reality that folks outside his kiss ass circle don't care for him.

He certainly seems to have given no forethought into how to have managed his skeletons.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 01:04 PM
given how the primary has turned out, its clear that she was too far to the left for the average democrat voter

it would be like me syaing ted cruz lost to trump because he was too conservative and too religious.

:lol Lite

ChumpDumper
Do you prefer anonymity?

Even if you don't want to say, how about you just answer, do you think it's an expectation that posters should have?Question pending:

Yes or no.

DMC
He certainly seems to have given no forethought into how to have managed his skeletons.

He figured if Trump could do it so could he. He was wrong.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 01:08 PM
i dont think her waffling on M4A helped her with either side (progressives saw it was her walking back on it, moderates still saw her as wanting M4a)

She was trying to steal Bernie's voters by being a poor imitation of him. She was arrogant enough to think it would work.

spurraider21
04-21-2020, 01:09 PM
She was trying to steal Bernie's voters by being a poor imitation of him. She was arrogant enough to think it would work.
thats very different from anything said in the video

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 01:11 PM
thats very different from anything said in the video

The video didn't say it how you said it, and it even admitted it was glazing over her nonsense. It basically said her numbers were horse shit. You disagree?

The video zeroed in on the crux of the matter; she has no character. That bothers you.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 01:14 PM
He figured if Trump could do it so could he. He was wrong.

The difference is being a social playboy and having a plethora of lawsuits against him by subordinates are quite different things.
I'm not sure he has any sort of appreciation for that fact.

spurraider21
04-21-2020, 01:14 PM
The video didn't say it how you said it, and it even admitted it was glazing over her nonsense. It basically said her numbers were horse shit. You disagree?

The video zeroed in on the crux of the matter; she has no character. That bothers you.
video made no mention of her campaign being doomed by progressivism

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 01:18 PM
Question pending:

Yes or no.

The case is closed. I'm just asking for understanding.

Do you think posters should have an expectation of anonymity? Do you prefer your anonymity?

Keep running.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 01:19 PM
video made no mention of her campaign being doomed by progressivism

What are you talking about?

spurraider21
04-21-2020, 01:20 PM
What are you talking about?
like i said, the video attacked her for the native american stuff, her various allegations, her father's occupation, her pregnancy, and very briefly on her refusal to address taxes for her medicare plan (which she did eventual disclose). was just some conservative dude's list of grievances.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 01:20 PM
The case is closed.OK.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 01:24 PM
like i said, the video attacked her for the native american stuff, her various allegations, her father's occupation, her pregnancy, and very briefly on her refusal to address taxes for her medicare plan (which she did eventual disclose). was just some conservative dude's list of grievances.

Yea, now tell us why you're lashing out at the progressives.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 01:25 PM
OK.

OK, David.

spurraider21
04-21-2020, 01:28 PM
Yea, now tell us why you're lashing out at the progressives.
i'm not

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 01:30 PM
i'm not

Oh, you're saying progressivism is bad?

Then why the fuck did you get behind her, Lite?

spurraider21
04-21-2020, 01:30 PM
You just blamed them for Warren's loss somehow.
no, i didnt blame them. she tried to straddle the line and it backfired. no voter or voting block has any obligation to support a particular candidate in a primary. the candidate has to prove to be an ally to them, and she failed.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 01:32 PM
no, i didnt blame them. she tried to straddle the line and it backfired

That's sort of an argument in the margins for a lady who DQ'd herself by being outed as a shameless liar.
People didn't want the poor woman's Hillary.

spurraider21
04-21-2020, 01:34 PM
That's sort of an argument in the margins for a lady who DQ'd herself by being outed as a shameless liar.
People didn't want the poor woman's Hillary.
that's your gripe with her, not necessarily the gripe of democrat voters. nothing to indicate it played any role in the primary. those issues didnt rear their heads in debates or town halls.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 01:36 PM
OK, David.derp reopens the case

derp approves doxxing efforts

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 02:07 PM
derp reopens the case

derp approves doxxing efforts

How can I dox you with a fictitious name?

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 02:08 PM
that's your gripe with her, not necessarily the gripe of democrat voters. nothing to indicate it played any role in the primary. those issues didnt rear their heads in debates or town halls.

It's not a gripe. It's a dossier of lies. You should have higher standards.

spurraider21
04-21-2020, 02:10 PM
It's not a gripe. It's a dossier of lies. You should have higher standards.
again, you can hold those opinions. so can the maker of the video. but thats not really a "postmortem" of her candidacy unless you can demonstrate that it impacted democrat primary voters. and if its not that, i'm not interested in hearing some conservative guy whine about why he doesnt like a liberal

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 03:08 PM
again, you can hold those opinions. so can the maker of the video. but thats not really a "postmortem" of her candidacy unless you can demonstrate that it impacted democrat primary voters. and if its not that, i'm not interested in hearing some conservative guy whine about why he doesnt like a liberal

You can disagree with his opinion of the relevance of he lack of character on the process. But the reality is she was exposed.
This was your blind spot all along. I kept seeing you coming here singing her praises despite this being readily apparent.

spurraider21
04-21-2020, 03:11 PM
You can disagree with his opinion of the relevance of he lack of character on the process. But the reality is she was exposed.
This was your blind spot all along. I kept seeing you coming here singing her praises despite this being readily apparent.
you're demonstrating why conservatives didnt like warren, nothing to indicate it impacted her in the democrat primary, where imo her demise was being caught in the middle of 2 factions and not doing enough to appeal to either side

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 03:15 PM
you're demonstrating why conservatives didnt like warren, nothing to indicate it impacted her in the democrat primary, where imo her demise was being caught in the middle of 2 factions and not doing enough to appeal to either side

Dems have been trained to search out a progressive woman. They even went so far as to pretend it was Hillary.
In the end, being a cheap version of Hillary in Bernie's clothing wasn't good enough.
The lack of character was detrimental to her campaign. You worship her, so I guess you just cannot see it.

baseline bum
04-23-2020, 11:20 AM
RIP to Elizabeth Warren's brother, another victim of Trump's body count.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/494301-elizabeth-warrens-oldest-brother-dies-of-covid-19-in-oklahoma

DarrinS
04-23-2020, 11:38 AM
RIP to Elizabeth Warren's brother, another victim of Trump's body count.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/494301-elizabeth-warrens-oldest-brother-dies-of-covid-19-in-oklahoma

"The family told the newspaper that he had been recovering from his fight with pneumonia at a facility before contracting the coronavirus."

Probably why a lot of people are avoiding the hospital right now.

Spurtacular
04-23-2020, 12:13 PM
"The family told the newspaper that he had been recovering from his fight with pneumonia at a facility before contracting the coronavirus."

More number fudging for the plandemic.
TheGreatYacht hater

TheGreatYacht
04-23-2020, 12:18 PM
TheGreatYacht hater

hater let that sink in ma nig...

spurraider21
04-23-2020, 12:24 PM
TheGreatYacht (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719) hater (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7609)
how is that number fudging? he was recovering :lol

Spurtacular
04-23-2020, 12:43 PM
how is that number fudging? he was recovering :lol

Clearly.

spurraider21
04-23-2020, 12:50 PM
Clearly.
recovering from pneumonia.

contracted covid

died from it

Spurtacular
04-23-2020, 03:58 PM
recovering from pneumonia.

contracted covid

died from it

If he was recovering, why would he stay in the hospital and contract a deadly disease?

That sounds like malpractice to me.

spurraider21
04-23-2020, 04:13 PM
If he was recovering, why would he stay in the hospital and contract a deadly disease?
recovering =/= recovered

That sounds like malpractice to me.
thats because you're an idiot

Spurtacular
04-23-2020, 05:21 PM
recovering =/= recovered

thats because you're an idiot

There's no point in staying in a high-risk area if recovering, Lite.

Or is quarantining bad now?

spurraider21
04-23-2020, 05:25 PM
There's no point in staying in a high-risk area if recovering, Lite.
i think its a good idea to stay in a hospital when recovering

Or is quarantining bad now?
nope

Spurtacular
04-23-2020, 06:43 PM
i think its a good idea to stay in a hospital when recovering

nope

Not when there's a highly infectious disease floating around.

To semi-borrow 24 Hour Fitness's prior slogan: Get In, Get out, Get Healthy