PDA

View Full Version : Drain the Swamp? 2 AIPAC attendes positive for coronavirus. attended also by Trump, Pence, Pompeo, etc

hater
03-06-2020, 08:32 PM
:wow

game changer?

https://twitter.com/chadpergram/status/1236061563943038977?s=21

Reck
03-06-2020, 08:39 PM
Good. They think this is a hoax and that this is just the flu.

Have fun with the flu, faggots.

picnroll
03-06-2020, 08:45 PM
We can only hope. Go coronavirus go.

DarrinS
03-06-2020, 08:46 PM
wow

ChumpDumper
03-07-2020, 01:19 AM
All part of Hillary's plan tbh.

koriwhat
03-07-2020, 02:45 PM
Good. They think this is a hoax and that this is just the flu.

Have fun with the flu, faggots.

FAKENEWS from a FAKEWOMAN

in2deep
03-10-2020, 06:54 AM
we will have to wait about 7-10 days to see if any of the big guys come down with it

not even hollywood would have scripted this

Mitch
03-10-2020, 07:33 AM
Foreign national hoping the US president dies :lol

hater
03-10-2020, 09:10 AM
Foreign national hoping the US president dies :lol

Im sure most of the world population wants Dump dead. including many millions of americans :lol

thats not surprising tbqh

not me. Trumo can be the only bastard that can prevent a Biden/Hillary presidency

he is my last hope. keep that orange fat bastard alive tbqh

Mitch
03-10-2020, 09:15 AM
Im sure most of the world population wants Dump dead. including many millions of americans :lol

thats not surprising tbqh

not me. Trumo can be the only bastard that can prevent a Biden/Hillary presidency

he is my last hope. keep that orange fat bastard alive tbqh

What's your nationality though, hater? You dodge that question like Biden does acting normal :lol

hater
03-10-2020, 09:21 AM
What's your nationality though, hater? You dodge that question like Biden does acting normal :lol

dodge? i never hid the fact Im from Medellin Colombia home of the berracos and the venerable Patron

now an american citizen ma noga

boutons_deux
03-10-2020, 09:21 AM
Repugs deride covid-19 as a hoax overblown by the left wing media, until they get "mugged" by covid-19.

Mitch
03-10-2020, 09:36 AM
dodge? i never hid the fact Im from Medellin Colombia home of the berracos and the venerable Patron

now an american citizen ma noga

Because I asked a few times :lol

Disappointed a legal immigrant would want America to fail so badly, tbh

hater
03-10-2020, 09:53 AM
Because I asked a few times :lol

Disappointed a legal immigrant would want America to fail so badly, tbh

fail? I live here of course I want us to do well :lol

Bernie would be our first choice to make america great

if he fails Im back on the Dump Train

anyone but Shillary/Biden

oh and coronavirus draining the swamp? how is that a bad thing?

Mitch
03-10-2020, 10:16 AM
fail? I live here of course I want us to do well :lol

Bernie would be our first choice to make america great

if he fails Im back on the Dump Train

anyone but Shillary/Biden

oh and coronavirus draining the swamp? how is that a bad thing?

You must be aware that no matter your opinions on the president, him getting severely ill is bad for USA.

Then it's your "blood on the streets" shtick, do you want us to have a recession or something? That'll hurt a lot of job sectors and your taxes buy more welfare than before.

Constantly criticizing the president and government is a patriot's duty, of course, but wanting these bad things to happen to the US is a different boat.

So if you don't want America to fail, then I'm confused why you want her to struggle :lol

hater
03-10-2020, 10:23 AM
You must be aware that no matter your opinions on the president, him getting severely ill is bad for USA.

Then it's your "blood on the streets" shtick, do you want us to have a recession or something? That'll hurt a lot of job sectors and your taxes buy more welfare than before.

Constantly criticizing the president and government is a patriot's duty, of course, but wanting these bad things to happen to the US is a different boat.

So if you don't want America to fail, then I'm confused why you want her to struggle :lol

I already sqid Im not one to want Dump sick. but if its gonna take that for our government to start treating this seriously then so be it. in the end sacrificing Dump would be good for America

about the stock market? I been saying for years its an artificially inflated scam, a huge bubble and it was gonna burst sooner or later. its like thelma and louise, we were gonna go off the deep end eventually. I cant lie, I like being proven right

hoping for all to be well in America while a lot of it is based on lies, greed and bubbles is unamerican IMO

Mitch
03-10-2020, 10:58 AM
I already sqid Im not one to want Dump sick. but if its gonna take that for our government to start treating this seriously then so be it. in the end sacrificing Dump would be good for America

about the stock market? I been saying for years its an artificially inflated scam, a huge bubble and it was gonna burst sooner or later. its like thelma and louise, we were gonna go off the deep end eventually. I cant lie, I like being proven right

hoping for all to be well in America while a lot of it is based on lies, greed and bubbles is unamerican IMO

Wanting a collapse is even more unamerican. I prefer to look at reality, I'm not going to want a recession but if I see one I'll look at it for what it is. Everything valued on currency is artificial anyways, our money is just a promise not a guarantee.

Also you think pence is better? Pelosi? You're American, you know what happens when a president dies or press & vp. Think that's good for America? It'll toss us into a constitutional crisis and weaken the union - take the US out of A.

I'll buy youre American, but wishing for turmoil between the union of states is just unamerican.

hater
03-10-2020, 11:00 AM
our union is already weak

I am for a third party tbqh so Im one to want change. for the better of america

at this current path we are doomed. economic bubbles burst you cannot inflate the bubble indefinitely. so saying we can just keep it up is unamerican at its core

Im a true patriot tbqb