PDA

View Full Version : Popovich rips Trump over coronavirus response

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Twisted_Dawg
03-07-2020, 11:47 AM
Maybe a Twitter war ensues?

https://nypost.com/2020/03/07/spurs-coach-gregg-popovich-rips-coward-donald-trump-over-coronavirus-response/

palangi
03-07-2020, 12:03 PM
Pop can't even do his own job let a lone criticize someone else at theirs.

Fuck you pop.... quit already! You're killing this franchise!

Genovaswitness
03-07-2020, 12:37 PM
all on a night where the spurs got blown out. fuck this idiot piece of shit coach.

Russ
03-07-2020, 12:46 PM
The coach of the US national basketball team just called the US President a demagogue.

What will happen if Pop leads the US to the Gold in Japan? Or if he doesn't. Or if the Olympics are cancelled.

I can imagine so many delicious scenarios between Pop, Trump and a virus and they're just about all entertaining.

Spurs Homer
03-07-2020, 12:47 PM
Pop is 100% correct- good job!

everything else posted is irrelevant-

the COMMENT pop made about trump is 100% accurate.

thats it and thats all!

JeffDuncan
03-07-2020, 01:13 PM
Pop is 100% full of shit.

It is a fact that the Obama administration imposed a rule that prevented state testing labs from doing their own testing, and that rule has slowed down testing for the new virus. It is also a fact that the Trump admin has now changed that rule, to speed things up.

But lying Rats will be lying Rats.

GAustex
03-07-2020, 01:20 PM
Poop has lost this team with his incompetence drunk demented leadership.
He should quit or be fired.

HarlemHeat37
03-07-2020, 01:50 PM
I'm not a Trump guy on any level(although I find the fact that he's President and says the shit that he does to be historically funny), but I would diiiieee if he roasted Pop about Team USA or the Spurs missing the playoffs:lol

CapitalEmm
03-07-2020, 02:00 PM

It is a fact that the Obama administration imposed a rule that prevented state testing labs from doing their own testing, and that rule has slowed down testing for the new virus. It is also a fact that the Trump admin has now changed that rule, to speed things up.

“Trump’s remarks mystified experts who had been closely following the LDT debate. “We aren’t sure what rule is being referenced,” said Michelle M. Forman, a spokeswoman for the Association of Public Health Laboratories. “To our knowledge, there were some discussions about laboratory-developed test rules but nothing was ever put into place. So we are not aware of anything that changed how LDTs are regulated.””

But keep believing the lying POS in the white house.

Pop might be doing a terrible job as a coach this year, but at least he’s right on this.

Spurs Homer
03-07-2020, 02:00 PM

talk about “full of shit”

this is the same tactic your dear leader used before

1) trump puts babies in cages
2) he gets caught/exposed
3) shit gets embarrasing
4) trump lies “obama put this zero tolerance policy in place - I changed it and stopped the practice!

now

same exact thing

trump de-funded the proper govt entities that would have been the front line-to medical/outbreak/virus issues-

got exposed

now obamas fault again...

in both cases- IDIOTS like you swallowed the con mans lies whole!

palangi
03-07-2020, 02:05 PM
Spin liberal ass hats! You're all lying schiffs

palangi
03-07-2020, 02:05 PM
Pop is 100% correct- good job!

everything else posted is irrelevant-

the COMMENT pop made about trump is 100% accurate.

thats it and thats all!
This post is 100% full of shit. Just like liberal streets

El Santo
03-07-2020, 02:06 PM
Pop needs to focus on basketball..

palangi
03-07-2020, 02:08 PM
Pop needs to quit

cd98
03-07-2020, 02:09 PM
I don’t know whose fault it is for the defective tests, but Trump is spreading misinformation about the danger of the virus.

InRareForm
03-07-2020, 02:18 PM
Pop is right

BackHome
03-07-2020, 02:28 PM
Why is it every time Pop team get their ass kicked he comes out the next day to talk about Trump?

UZER
03-07-2020, 02:31 PM
:lol

Pop you suck at your own job right now. You were an embarrassment to team USA basketball this past summer.

Just go away already.

paperboy77
03-07-2020, 02:52 PM
By now who really gives a shit about anything Pop? He’s pissing in the wind now.

Kool Bob Love
03-07-2020, 02:57 PM
rent free.

koriwhat
03-07-2020, 03:07 PM

3) shit gets embarrasing
4) trump lies “obama put this zero tolerance policy in place - I changed it and stopped the practice!

now

same exact thing

trump de-funded the proper govt entities that would have been the front line-to medical/outbreak/virus issues-

got exposed

lol the photos that were first published literally came from the obama era so now what you mental loon? you going to cry foul again?

koriwhat
03-07-2020, 03:08 PM
Why is it every time Pop team get their ass kicked he comes out the next day to talk about Trump?

because even pop knows he's irrelevant to his players and his fans nowadays. he's trying to keep his job pandering to the weak shitlib progressives. such a sad state of affairs to witness pop at this stage. smdh

koriwhat
03-07-2020, 03:10 PM

:lmao :tu

DesignatedT
03-07-2020, 03:18 PM
Retire already. Shit is old.

Ibleedslvrnblk
03-07-2020, 03:26 PM
It's just basketball....settle down ST.

Joseph Kony
03-07-2020, 03:48 PM
Trump and all of his little dicked cult members are pathetic, but Pop should honestly shut the fuck up and focus on not being a shitty coach.

RC_Drunkford
03-07-2020, 03:58 PM
Somebody should tell Dictatorvich that his comments about Trump also apply to himself with the way he's running the Spurs

ElNono
03-07-2020, 04:00 PM
Hopefully we see a Kerr/Pop ticket soon, tbh... anything to get him out of this team already

RC_Drunkford
03-07-2020, 04:01 PM
"It was our president of basketball operations blaming Brian Wright for the fact we don’t have the kits we need right now. Seriously, I think he thinks Wright traded Bertans for free”

It starts with Kawhi Leonard asking out and the situation with the former player Demarre Carroll,” he said. “And players made their feelings known not wanting to go to San Antonio. There’s a reason for that, and it’s not just being flippant or disrespectful. Weak people who’re basically demagogues at heart make those kinds of arguments. If you protest something then you’re [called] disloyal, you’re not over yourself"

“Seriously, so you know if it affects him personally in a financial or political way and it’s positive, he’ll tout about it and he’ll brag about it forever. But if it goes against him whether it’s a person or an organization, he’ll go after it, we all know why: Because he’s a coward.”

acoelho1
03-07-2020, 05:01 PM
This is still the greatest country in the world where you are free to speak your mind even if you don't know what you are talking about.. i.e. Popovich. Ask any Chinese dissident if they have the same freedoms. Nevertheless, Pop coward in the corner to protect big business and plead ignorance on anything related to Chinese oppression. He's a real hero :nope

koriwhat
03-07-2020, 05:11 PM
This is still the greatest country in the world where you are free to speak your mind even if you don't know what you are talking about.. i.e. Popovich. Ask any Chinese dissident if they have the same freedoms. Nevertheless, Pop coward in the corner to protect big business and plead ignorance on anything related to Chinese oppression. He's a real hero :nope

basically

palangi
03-07-2020, 05:30 PM
Trump and all of his little dicked cult members are pathetic, but Pop should honestly shut the fuck up and focus on not being a shitty coach.

Liberals and their I don't know what I am at this moment members are pathetic

palangi
03-07-2020, 05:32 PM

But but he's a liberal and soooooo WOKE!

SayTown
03-07-2020, 05:42 PM
Pop likes to talk about how much he supports Kaepernick ,but I wonder how supportive he would be if NBA players as a form of protest decided to sit out the Olympics. Could Pop lead an all white team to the gold while at the same time talking about politics every chance he gets?

Joseph Kony
03-07-2020, 05:44 PM
Liberals and their I don't know what I am at this moment members are pathetic

thanks for outing yourself baby dick :tu

rudwick
03-07-2020, 06:05 PM

Another crying Trump snowflake.
Whatsa matter, did somebody hurt your wittle feelings?

Chomag
03-07-2020, 06:05 PM
Pop should be more worried about not sucking at his own job then worry about how others are doing theirs.

rascal
03-07-2020, 06:19 PM

Trump, referring to the novel coronavirus, said: Obama administration officials “made some decisions which were not good decisions. We inherited decisions that they made, and that’s fine. … We undid some of the regulations that were made that made it very difficult.”

The facts: Trump was blaming an Obama-era “regulation” for the delayed availability of testing for the novel coronavirus. We don’t know what regulation Trump is talking about, and we got no response when we asked the White House, CDC and Food and Drug Administration for more information. But, as we have written, experts say Trump is wrong.

“It’s not true,” Rachel Sachs, a Washington University in St. Louis law professor, told us.

The Obama administration did attempt to impose a risk-based system of regulation on laboratory developed tests, or LDTs, and introduced draft guidance in 2014. But that guidance was never finalized, and was withdrawn after Trump won the election in 2016. “It never went into effect,” she said, “so it’s not an issue to walk back.”

Erika Lietzan of the University of Missouri School of Law told us it was possible Trump was thinking of a defacto FDA policy that applies to LDTs in emergency situations, such as an outbreak. But it’s not clear if that policy stems from the Obama administration, and in any case, the agency was not prevented from allowing labs to create their own coronavirus tests. (For more on this see “Trump’s Misplaced Blame on Obama for Coronavirus Tests.”)

I knew if I did further research I would find your statement to be not true. You just repeat what you hear on conservative talk radio as the truth.

palangi
03-07-2020, 06:25 PM
thanks for outing yourself baby dick :tu

Sure thing what ever you at this moment

palangi
03-07-2020, 06:25 PM
Another crying Trump snowflake.
Whatsa matter, did somebody hurt your wittle feelings?

Another woke liberal that lives in mommy's basement.

palangi
03-07-2020, 06:26 PM
Trump, referring to the novel coronavirus, said: Obama administration officials “made some decisions which were not good decisions. We inherited decisions that they made, and that’s fine. … We undid some of the regulations that were made that made it very difficult.”

The facts: Trump was blaming an Obama-era “regulation” for the delayed availability of testing for the novel coronavirus. We don’t know what regulation Trump is talking about, and we got no response when we asked the White House, CDC and Food and Drug Administration for more information. But, as we have written, experts say Trump is wrong.

“It’s not true,” Rachel Sachs, a Washington University in St. Louis law professor, told us.

The Obama administration did attempt to impose a risk-based system of regulation on laboratory developed tests, or LDTs, and introduced draft guidance in 2014. But that guidance was never finalized, and was withdrawn after Trump won the election in 2016. “It never went into effect,” she said, “so it’s not an issue to walk back.”

Erika Lietzan of the University of Missouri School of Law told us it was possible Trump was thinking of a defacto FDA policy that applies to LDTs in emergency situations, such as an outbreak. But it’s not clear if that policy stems from the Obama administration, and in any case, the agency was not prevented from allowing labs to create their own coronavirus tests. (For more on this see “Trump’s Misplaced Blame on Obama for Coronavirus Tests.”)

I knew if I did further research I would find your statement to be not true. You just repeat what you hear on conservative talk radio as the truth.

Did fake news tell you to say this

dbestpro
03-07-2020, 06:58 PM
Did fake news tell you to say this

Now I know why they say a conservative is like a dog with no bite and a liberal is just like a dog barking at a mirror.

OldMan88
03-07-2020, 07:04 PM
I don’t remember pop making any significant political comments back when Peter Holt was still the boss, and the Spurs were winning more. It sure wasn’t the running diatribe we’ve been hearing.

I think he needs to quit & run for office if he wants to be political. Otherwise, shut the fuck up & coach your team.

benefactor
03-07-2020, 07:20 PM
Pretty much. Anyone outside of ducks/derp/TSA/Chris/Joey/Nathanexberniebro knows Trump talks out of his ass 90% of the time...but Pop needs to worry about his team. Honestly, he should probably leave basketball and move to politics full time as that seems to be what he is more passionate about now.

Harry Callahan
03-07-2020, 07:32 PM
I just appreciate the outstanding and focused effort the Spurs put out there last night in New Jersey (Correction: Brooklyn).

Bravo Pop.

UZER
03-07-2020, 07:38 PM
Love or hate DT, Pop has and is doing an absolutely shitty job coaching this team. That’s a fact. His criticism rings extra hollow right about now.

GAustex
03-07-2020, 07:40 PM
The team has quit on poop. Old dudes going through the motions and young dudes disillusioned. The reason=poop.
Poop needs to quit or be fired.

tim_duncan_fan
03-07-2020, 07:57 PM

Hurr hurr the liberals made the corona hoax!

tholdren
03-07-2020, 08:32 PM

3) shit gets embarrasing

now

same exact thing

got exposed

Wrong

ducks
03-07-2020, 08:44 PM
Trump should rip pop coaching this season !

They had a vaccine in Texas 4 years ago
When 44 was president and they could not test it due to $$$$$

ducks
03-07-2020, 08:46 PM
I just appreciate the outstanding and focused effort the Spurs put out there last night in New Jersey.

Bravo Pop.

Trainwreck2100
03-07-2020, 08:48 PM
Hopefully we see a Kerr/Pop ticket soon, tbh... anything to get him out of this team already

fuck that shit not till becks leaves

ducks
03-07-2020, 08:52 PM
Pop you do not like USA get the hell out and move !
We put up with 44 you can put up with 45
You never said anything then when past president made mistakes(no one is perfect )
Why
You know why because you lost your wife and she kepted you in line some but pop you really are a piece of shit
You treat the press worse then any one In the nba except when you call the press to bash the commander and chief
Your wife hated how you treated the press she tried
You lost your legacy already
Had you played the young guys early in the season spurs would be in the playoffs
But instead you gave the minutes to the old has been no d short people

ducks
03-07-2020, 08:53 PM
fuck that shit not till becks leaves

Why you think they are too fucking stupid ?

ducks
03-07-2020, 08:55 PM
44 put illegals in cages !
Illegals should be shipped back where they came from and that country should pay the bill
Breaking the law is illegal
Just like breaking the law and using the car to kill
Someone !

Trainwreck2100
03-07-2020, 08:57 PM
Why you think they are too fucking stupid ?

I want Tim to coach and if the Charlotte game was any indication, a certain group thinks she's the heir apparent

ducks
03-07-2020, 08:59 PM
Pop should be more worried about not sucking at his own job then worry about how others are doing theirs.

Amen
He kepted playing the white booner but says we do not do enough for the blacks
Then instead of making Becky the first woman to coach a nba team that has the most experience as a spurs assistant
He gives the job to Tim Duncan who has not one year experience as an assistant

ducks
03-07-2020, 09:00 PM
I want Tim to coach and if the Charlotte game was any indication, a certain group thinks she's the heir apparent

I want Becky she has earned it

Nivek_ogre
03-07-2020, 11:02 PM
At this point if anyone is a trump apologist then that person is just a wilfully ignorant moron.

timtonymanu
03-07-2020, 11:05 PM
Finally, people are expressing how I feel about Pop and his political rants but people before called me a Trump supporter. I dislike Trump but Pop just needs to stfu and stop making himself an embarrassment in basketball. It’s just a cry for attention when it’s not even Pop’s place or platform to be ranting so much. He’s like the FAGs in Team America: world police.

weebo
03-07-2020, 11:36 PM
Trump should rip pop coaching this season !

totally untrue...I would know.

BackHome
03-07-2020, 11:46 PM
So tired of Poop he just needs to retire this game has passed him on.

Trill Clinton
03-07-2020, 11:48 PM
The GOAT coach keeping it 100.

baseline bum
03-07-2020, 11:58 PM

Trumptards' feelings don't care about your facts.

palangi
03-08-2020, 12:11 AM

Only libs think "because I say" are facts.

Keepin' it real
03-08-2020, 12:16 AM
Maybe a Twitter war ensues?

https://nypost.com/2020/03/07/spurs-coach-gregg-popovich-rips-coward-donald-trump-over-coronavirus-response/

This would be juicy if the Spurs were ... relevant.

ZeusWillJudge
03-08-2020, 12:23 AM
That fucking old chorizo needs something to distract from the man-made disaster he's created out of the Spurs. End of fucking story.

Just quit, Craterface. Go into politics full time. (But then you'll be expected to actually do something, instead of just taking potshots at someone else.)

ducks
03-08-2020, 12:27 AM

Nope

ducks
03-08-2020, 12:30 AM
At this point if anyone is a trump apologist then that person is just a wilfully ignorant moron.

Yes the liberals say republicans are not tolerate but this is what liberals call republicans

Prime BEEF
03-08-2020, 12:30 AM
Finally, people are expressing how I feel about Pop and his political rants but people before called me a Trump supporter. I dislike Trump but Pop just needs to stfu and stop making himself an embarrassment in basketball. It’s just a cry for attention when it’s not even Pop’s place or platform to be ranting so much. He’s like the FAGs in Team America: world police.
Pretty much my thoughts. And his virtue signaling rings hollow when he was quiet on China.

ducks
03-08-2020, 12:33 AM

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-care/scientists-were-close-coronavirus-vaccine-years-ago-then-money-dried-n1150091

ZeusWillJudge
03-08-2020, 12:37 AM

And just for the record, you're both dumbasses. They didn't have a vaccine years ago, but they were close to a vaccine for a coronavirus. Not Covid 19, but A coronavirus. (MERS and SARS were both coronaviruses.) That's been reported on lots of mainstream news sites that aren't in the business of propping up Trump. And that research will give them a hell of a head start on getting an actual vaccine for this coronavirus.

And no, fucktard, you don't know about every bit of medical research going on in the country. You just don't.

Politicizing a damn virus is ignorant, even for this place. MERS and SARS had a MUCH higher mortality rate than this virus, and Obama was no better with his response to them. I think Trump is a damn carnival barker, but based on most of these comments (including Pop's), maybe that's what this country deserves.

I'm just glad I'm not a fucking hairless ape like you puny mortals.

dbestpro
03-08-2020, 12:41 AM

You do realize you are using a slur meant to demean special needs children.

palangi
03-08-2020, 12:42 AM

Tolerant liberals

ElNono
03-08-2020, 01:03 AM

So, wait, because he's free to speak him mind and in a country where he can do so, he should shut up? That makes no sense.

ZeusWillJudge
03-08-2020, 01:06 AM

Nope

There is someone from San Antonio who is now on Trump's coronavirus task force. I know him well, and I know that he isn't Weebo. Which means Weebo is some low-level piss-ant talking out of his ass.

They're blaming Trump because the CDC developed their own test, rather than using a German test. But getting enough of those German kits shipped and distributed would have been a nightmare, and probably just as much of a delay. The CDC had their test developed within 14 days of getting the genetic sequence for this virus. The news sites aren't telling you that the CDC has shipped over a million kits, and they have another million getting ready. Pointing at anything that doesn't look perfect and calling it gross incompetence is just fucking dishonest.

Just get Pop the fuck out of here, and maybe everyone's asses won't be so chapped.

ElNono
03-08-2020, 01:07 AM

:lmao

ZeusWillJudge
03-08-2020, 01:09 AM
So, wait, because he's free to speak him mind and in a country where he can do so, he should shut up? That makes no sense.

Pop is free to say anything he wants to say. He's also free to be a competent coach and president of Spurs Basketball. He's not multi-tasking very well.

baseline bum
03-08-2020, 02:07 AM
https://i.ibb.co/HXXfn4M/pearlsclutched.jpg

gomen

baseline bum
03-08-2020, 02:14 AM
Only libs think "because I say" are facts.

貴様のお母さんとエッチしに行って死ねください。ありがとうね。

ElNono
03-08-2020, 02:21 AM
Pop is free to say anything he wants to say. He's also free to be a competent coach and president of Spurs Basketball. He's not multi-tasking very well.

I agree his time is up on the Spurs.

hombre
03-08-2020, 02:40 AM
]They're blaming Trump because the CDC developed their own test, rather than using a German test. But getting enough of those German kits shipped and distributed would have been a nightmare, and probably just as much of a delay. The CDC had their test developed within 14 days of getting the genetic sequence for this virus. The news sites aren't telling you that the CDC has shipped over a million kits, and they have another million getting ready. Pointing at anything that doesn't look perfect and calling it gross incompetence is just fucking dishonest.

Weird, because the CDC Website states they've only shipped out 75,000 kits.
https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/t0303-COVID-19-update.html

Frenchfred
03-08-2020, 03:19 AM

as a liberal who has lived in San Francisco, I agree on that one. But I’d rather have shit in my street than the stupidity of the average Republican. If there is one thing that Trump has done is allowed dumb people not to be shy to show their stupidity in public and god there is a lot of it.

as far as the topic, typical Trump who pretends to know more than medical experts on the topic and his dumb supporters will defend everything he says like when he pretended to know more than the generals about the war...blablabla...samz sh!t different day

Biggems
03-08-2020, 08:30 AM
as a liberal who has lived in San Francisco, I agree on that one. But I’d rather have shit in my street than the stupidity of the average Republican. If there is one thing that Trump has done is allowed dumb people not to be shy to show their stupidity in public and god there is a lot of it.

as far as the topic, typical Trump who pretends to know more than medical experts on the topic and his dumb supporters will defend everything he says like when he pretended to know more about the generals about the war...blablabla...samz sh!t different day

Yeah, cause the shit show that is the left is full of mental acumen. Trump doesn't pretend to know more than the experts. He gives his thoughts and opinions on the matter, what he would do, but clearly stated he would follow the advice and direction of the medical counsel that he assembled. A lot of Trump supporters don't blindly follow him, but we also don't blindly bash him either.

Had we secured our borders like Trump wanted this outbreak most likely is very minimal. Both parties voted for years to secure them, but sat on their hands. Trump comes in ready to take action, and Congress, especially the Dems fight him on it out of spite, the same Dems who voted for border security over and over again before Trump. That last sentence is probably a grammar abomination, I apologize.

The Dems and media have made up so many bullshit things just to remove him. They have misused millions of our tax dollars, wasted countless hours of legislative time, and all to perpetuate their bullshit. The Hatfield and McCoy shit in Congress needs to go. Go to Washington, vote based on your constituents, and come home....stop all the infighting, pandering, and corruption.

Btw, one way to start curbing some of this nonsense is to put a 12 yr limit on congress. Senate gets 2 terms, House gets 6. Then you go away and let new blood in. I also feel the President should have a 3 term max as well. Imagine if we could have had Obama vs Trump.....what an epic election that would have been.

weebo
03-08-2020, 09:23 AM
There is someone from San Antonio who is now on Trump's coronavirus task force. I know him well, and I know that he isn't Weebo. Which means Weebo is some low-level piss-ant talking out of his ass.

They're blaming Trump because the CDC developed their own test, rather than using a German test. But getting enough of those German kits shipped and distributed would have been a nightmare, and probably just as much of a delay. The CDC had their test developed within 14 days of getting the genetic sequence for this virus. The news sites aren't telling you that the CDC has shipped over a million kits, and they have another million getting ready. Pointing at anything that doesn't look perfect and calling it gross incompetence is just fucking dishonest.

Just get Pop the fuck out of here, and maybe everyone's asses won't be so chapped.

That says it all :lol

weebo
03-08-2020, 09:36 AM
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-care/scientists-were-close-coronavirus-vaccine-years-ago-then-money-dried-n1150091

You said they had a vaccine.

tholdren
03-08-2020, 09:46 AM
"It was our president of basketball operations blaming Brian Wright for the fact we don’t have the kits we need right now. Seriously, I think he thinks Wright traded Bertans for free”

It starts with Kawhi Leonard asking out and the situation with the former player Demarre Carroll,” he said. “And players made their feelings known not wanting to go to San Antonio. There’s a reason for that, and it’s not just being flippant or disrespectful. Weak people who’re basically demagogues at heart make those kinds of arguments. If you protest something then you’re [called] disloyal, you’re not over yourself"

“Seriously, so you know if it affects him personally in a financial or political way and it’s positive, he’ll tout about it and he’ll brag about it forever. But if it goes against him whether it’s a person or an organization, he’ll go after it, we all know why: Because he’s a coward.”

That's ignorant. Leonard was either a liar or a coward. Probably both. Had he publically asked for a trade while making it known why honestly why, then there would be no room for interpretation. But his passive aggressive garbage made him look exactly like these social media softies the NBA has today.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
03-08-2020, 10:09 AM
if you don’t test for corona, then there’s no confirmed corona, ergo there is no corona. :smokin

Roscoe P. Coltrane
03-08-2020, 10:33 AM
I want Becky she has earned itshe can coach in the WNBA where she belongs.

CGD
03-08-2020, 10:55 AM

Nope.

Obama administration ultimately never acted on the proposal and it never became a regulation. Instead, in January 2017, it issued a “discussion paper” as it left the matter up to Trump. This “issue”, by the way, being big pharma and other pushing unregulated kits on people who didn’t need them...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-falsely-blames-obama-admin-hurting-rollout-coronavirus/story%3Fid%3D69410162

CGD
03-08-2020, 11:03 AM
Weird, because the CDC Website states they've only shipped out 75,000 kits.
https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/t0303-COVID-19-update.html

Yeah, agree. Just saw a press conference here in DC. They currently have 1,500 kits... total.

Spurs Homer
03-08-2020, 11:19 AM
As usual,

trumps fuckery will end up costing lives...

yet

trump treasonous fellators - will come in and sperm shield for dear leader while people die...

the biggest liar on the planet with over 16000 confirmed lies to the american public-

is the shitbag these trump fellators faithfully believe-

over

SCIENCE and FACTS!

hope you idiots drink the poison IMMEDIATELY upon dear leaders orders so we can dispose of this treasonous cult once and for all and truly...

MAGA!

dbestpro
03-08-2020, 11:44 AM
Quest and Labcorp have indicated that they will be able to test anywhere in the country where they have a lab starting Monday.

Russ
03-08-2020, 11:52 AM
Had we secured our borders like Trump wanted this outbreak most likely is very minimal.

Secured our borders from Trump supporters cruise ships?

JADG79
03-08-2020, 12:00 PM
When this virus kills more people than influenza, we can talk about who is right.

K...
03-08-2020, 12:01 PM
We can joke, but pop is exactly the age where corona can kill you and as coach traveling and having to do press, he's likely to get it. prefect scenario to have Timmy finish the season.

palangi
03-08-2020, 12:04 PM
As usual,

trumps fuckery will end up costing lives...

yet

trump treasonous fellators - will come in and sperm shield for dear leader while people die...

the biggest liar on the planet with over 16000 confirmed lies to the american public-

is the shitbag these trump fellators faithfully believe-

over

SCIENCE and FACTS!

hope you idiots drink the poison IMMEDIATELY upon dear leaders orders so we can dispose of this treasonous cult once and for all and truly...

MAGA!

Its actually saved lives by shutting down the travel from China early. Even when you liberals and your deranged media called him a racist for it.
But I see's your math is as good as your media. Remember how they told us Bloomberg could have given everyone $1 million dinners for what he doesn't on his campaign. Ha ha... you liberals are whack jobs

Dverde
03-08-2020, 12:34 PM
We can joke, but pop is exactly the age where corona can kill you and as coach traveling and having to do press, he's likely to get it. prefect scenario to have Timmy finish the season.

Good move for the overall win/loss percentage. To further show Pop’s incompetence, there is no de facto head coach. It’s all done by committee.

Frenchfred
03-08-2020, 01:03 PM
Its actually saved lives by shutting down the travel from China early. Even when you liberals and your deranged media called him a racist for it.
But I see's your math is as good as your media. Remember how they told us Bloomberg could have given everyone $1 million dinners for what he doesn't on his campaign. Ha ha... you liberals are whack jobs

flights from China were not shut down early. He actually shut down flights from Italy, Iran and South Korea but not China. I landed in LAX 10 days ago at the same time as a flight from Air China. Permanent residents are allowed to travel

ducks
03-08-2020, 02:41 PM
she can coach in the WNBA where she belongs.

Why because she is a woman ?
I thought liberals were suppose to be tolerated
She has proven she can be a good coach

palangi
03-08-2020, 02:55 PM
flights from China were not shut down early. He actually shut down flights from Italy, Iran and South Korea but not China. I landed in LAX 10 days ago at the same time as a flight from Air China. Permanent residents are allowed to travel

And they are quarantined and tested first.

palangi
03-08-2020, 02:56 PM

Andy liberals were the ones pushing back saying it was racist

Allan Rowe vs Wade
03-08-2020, 03:02 PM
Secured our borders from Trump supporters cruise ships?

yes even though they put kids in cages and had religious travel bans theres still a coronavirus epidemic they arent prepared for taking root on america .... ergo trump was right and there should have been more closed borders

duh libruls

buttsR4rebounding
03-08-2020, 05:35 PM
Pop makes as much since as Biden these days. They both have that “WTF is going on look” going for them.

TimDunkem
03-08-2020, 05:40 PM
Pop makes as much since as Biden these days. They both have that “WTF is going on look” going for them.

Dementia good now.

ducks
03-08-2020, 05:50 PM
The owner needs to fire pop now
Spurs do what nets do after coach can
They win out

ducks
03-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Fire pop
Hammon's been the Spurs summer league coach multiple times before, and even coached the team to a championship in 2015. She's been elevated to the top assistant coaching job in San Antonio, and has studied under the greatest coach in the league. She has the tools to be a great coach, and if anything should definitely be on the shortlist of candidates that the Nets consider.

Chillen
03-08-2020, 06:00 PM

Biden is just a nice puppet for the Dems trying to get total power and control of the country back. They prefer him easily over Bernie Sanders.

I am an independent voter. I like some of the things Trump has done for this country but he says so many stupid things, but so does Biden. Looks like another pick your poison election shaping up like 2016 if Biden gets the nod.

I'll have to decide after the debates, if it's Biden I'll give him a fair shake. Trump though has done some great things for the USA economy. I like the shape the country is in now, Biden would likely shake it all up.

Pop has a right to voice his opinion but I would prefer he focuses more on Spurs basketball, this political stuff all the time is getting carried away.

As for the Coronavirus I hope this doesn't spread all over the country and cause a pandemic in the USA, if it doesn't get contained it could also impact the 2020 election but that will be the least of our worries if it spreads all over.

Roscoe P. Coltrane
03-08-2020, 06:26 PM
Why because she is a woman ?
I thought liberals were suppose to be tolerated
She has proven she can be a good coach What has she done to prove she's a good coach? And I'm pretty sure that you're a liberal that like to be dominated by women.

ducks
03-08-2020, 06:27 PM
Fire pop
Hammon's been the Spurs summer league coach multiple times before, and even coached the team to a championship in 2015. She's been elevated to the top assistant coaching job in San Antonio, and has studied under the greatest coach in the league. She has the tools to be a great coach, and if anything should definitely be on the shortlist of candidates that the Nets consider.

ducks
03-08-2020, 06:27 PM
That was on yahoo except the fire pop about the nets new coach

https://twitter.com/SpursNationCP/status/1236380452442652672?s=20

Paul gasal liked her said she would be a coach one day

ducks
03-08-2020, 07:04 PM
Interim Nets coach Jacque Vaughn replaces Jarrett Allen with DeAndre Jordan in starting lineup
https://sports.yahoo.com/nets-jacque-vaughn-replaces-jarrett-allen-with-de-andre-jordan-in-starting-lineup-180415691.html

Article with Becky saying she would be considered for nets coach.

Darius Bieber
03-08-2020, 09:54 PM
Pop can’t even address the virus he has on his own team, Forbes.

spursfan09
03-08-2020, 09:59 PM
Deflecting

exstatic
03-09-2020, 10:48 AM
When this virus kills more people than influenza, we can talk about who is right.

exstatic
03-09-2020, 10:49 AM

You're a fucked up individual.

spurraider21
03-09-2020, 01:54 PM
pop telling it like it is

DPG21920
03-09-2020, 02:34 PM
pop telling it like it is

AT least he’s good at something this year. Would honestly love to hear him give insightful answers about basketball and this team’s performance every once and while too.

Love Pop and love hearing him about many things. Frustrating that basketball is never honestly discussed with him.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-09-2020, 02:57 PM

I hope that's way off. Scary.

MultiTroll
03-09-2020, 03:11 PM

Any history of the AHA's previous guesses?

spurs10
03-09-2020, 03:11 PM
AT least he’s good at something this year. Would honestly love to hear him give insightful answers about basketball and this team’s performance every once and while too.

Love Pop and love hearing him about many things. Frustrating that basketball is never honestly discussed with him. This is truthful. I believe Pop doesn't enjoying talking about basketball. Maybe it's like a songwriter talking about the meaning of a song, it's redundant. He is very articulate and intelligent which is seemingly very upsetting to many of the folks here on ST.

spurs10
03-09-2020, 03:14 PM
I hope that's way off. Scary. No kidding.

exstatic
03-09-2020, 03:41 PM
I hope that's way off. Scary.

You know how they refer to a video going "viral"? There's a reason for that. Viruses move in a vector, and this one is pretty insidious, with a long incubation period where it can spread.

You can take some measures to lessen the impact, but I wouldn't count on anything relevant coming from this administration of hucksters and charlatans. You can't con, fleece, or gaslight a virus. It's going to do what it's going to do.

Capt Bringdown
03-09-2020, 03:49 PM
One wonders if Pop was rippin' when 12,000 people died in the US during the 2009 Swine Flu pandemic which was on Obummer's watch?

2009 flu pandemic in the US -->> (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_flu_pandemic_in_the_United_States)

spurs10
03-09-2020, 04:12 PM
One wonders if Pop was rippin' when 12,000 people died in the US during the 2009 Swine Flu pandemic which was on Obummer's watch?

2009 flu pandemic in the US -->> (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_flu_pandemic_in_the_United_States) The one Obama declared a "National Emergency?" Don't believe he was lying about the availability of testing, the number of people affected, and don't think he called it a "hoax."

Frenchfred
03-09-2020, 05:10 PM
And they are quarantined and tested first.

they were not. I can tell you that, they exited the airport at the same time as me.

Frenchfred
03-09-2020, 05:13 PM
Andy liberals were the ones pushing back saying it was racist

a link on that?

tholdren
03-09-2020, 05:13 PM

Going to twitter for facts? You're an idiot

exstatic
03-09-2020, 05:17 PM
Going to twitter for facts? You're an idiot

Saying there are zero actual facts on Twitter = idiocy.

tholdren
03-09-2020, 05:20 PM
You do know what a fact is, correct?

tholdren
03-09-2020, 05:22 PM

Trying to make a comeback using "actual facts" as opposed to "facts" keep using that brain power

exstatic
03-09-2020, 05:24 PM
You do know what a fact is, correct?

Yes. It's a fact that an actual organization of Hospitals, you know, the folks who have to prepare and get ready for this, are scared shitless. Keep your head buried in the sand, though.

tholdren
03-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Yes. It's a fact that an actual organization of Hospitals, you know, the folks who have to prepare and get ready for this, are scared shitless. Keep your head buried in the sand, though.

Lol. Man you are really really dumb

tholdren
03-09-2020, 05:29 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/early-mortality-rates-covid-19-misleading-experts/story%3fid=69477312

baseline bum
03-09-2020, 05:32 PM

God 480,000 deaths sounds horrific. And yet at the same time kind of feels like too rozy a forecast. The 0.5% mortality rate isn't too far from South Korea's measured 0.7% mortality rate, and they're the only country I trust much since they're the only ones doing testing at any reasonable scale. Still, I wonder if that mortality rate is artificially low because of the long incubation time. 30% infection rate feels very low for a country not taking this pandemic seriously at all. What the fuck are we still doing having 20,000 people jammed into arenas for NBA games?

tholdren
03-09-2020, 05:35 PM
God 480,000 deaths sounds horrific. And yet at the same time kind of feels like too rozy a forecast. The 0.5% mortality rate isn't too far from South Korea's measured 0.7% mortality rate, and they're the only country I trust much since they're the only ones doing testing at any reasonable scale. Still, I wonder if that mortality rate is artificially low because of the long incubation time. 30% infection rate feels very low for a country not taking this pandemic seriously at all. What the fuck are we still doing having 20,000 people jammed into arenas for NBA games?

Lol duh

rascal
03-09-2020, 06:51 PM
Pop is going to make the Hall of Fame.

tholdren
03-09-2020, 07:11 PM
Step 1. Wash hands
Step 2. Dont get diabetes or cardiovascular disease
Step 3. Live your life

rascal
03-09-2020, 07:14 PM
Step 1. Wash hands
Step 2. Dont get diabetes or cardiovascular disease
Step 3. Live your life

Are you going to wash your hands all day long.

tholdren
03-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Are you going to wash your hands all day long.
Are you going to give in to sensationalism?

dbestpro
03-09-2020, 08:18 PM
The best guess did not come from the American Hospital Association. It came from a professor Lawler from Nebraska who was doing a presentation to the AHA. Always important to look under the surface of the apple. Just saying.

tholdren
03-09-2020, 08:23 PM
The best guess did not come from the American Hospital Association. It came from a professor Lawler from Nebraska who was doing a presentation to the AHA. Always important to look under the surface of the apple. Just saying.

Thems the twitter facts put some respek on it

tholdren
03-09-2020, 08:24 PM
Daylight saving time causes more death than coronavirus.

BackHome
03-09-2020, 08:28 PM
If your not old or seriously sick don't worry yeah I would not fly to Italy, Iran, China, or South Korea, but I am not locking myself in my house scarred of my shadow. Life goes on and you do what you have to do but some people/media are acting crazy kinda reminds me when they were saying Gas was going to be a problem and everyone and there mother bought every bottled water and lines for gas were crazy a few days latter all was well......just the media freaking people out..

tholdren
03-09-2020, 08:31 PM
If your not old or seriously sick don't worry yeah I would not fly to Italy, Iran, China, or South Korea, but I am not locking myself in my house scarred of my shadow. Life goes on and you do what you have to do but some people/media are acting crazy kinda reminds me when they were saying Gas was going to be a problem and everyone and there mother bought every bottled water and lines for gas were crazy a few days latter all was well......just the media freaking people out..

The people engaging I this CRIED AND TOOK DAYS OFF WORK after the last presidential election.... twitters finest

Allan Rowe vs Wade
03-09-2020, 08:34 PM
relax: just wash your hands, practice good hygiene, and be in decent physical condition

(realizes this is spurstalk.com)

oh shit we farked

BackHome
03-09-2020, 09:05 PM
I am more worried the Spurs won’t get a good draft pick then Corona

ducks
03-09-2020, 09:44 PM
Donald J. Trump
✔ realDonaldTrump
So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!

Why no bashing on flu pop why

ducks
03-09-2020, 09:45 PM
relax: just wash your hands, practice good hygiene, and be in decent physical condition

(realizes this is spurstalk.com)

oh shit we farked
So no fucking escorts !

DMC
03-09-2020, 10:40 PM
I'm not a Trump guy on any level(although I find the fact that he's President and says the shit that he does to be historically funny), but I would diiiieee if he roasted Pop about Team USA or the Spurs missing the playoffs:lol

He'd drop it subtly though - "I've always admired Pop, great coach.. although this past summer and this season in the NBA weren't so great, he's had a great career"

Allan Rowe vs Wade
03-09-2020, 11:15 PM
So no fucking escorts !

on the other hand we all gotta go sometime amiright

hombre
03-10-2020, 12:06 AM
Donald J. Trump
✔ real (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6855)DonaldTrump
So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!

This is an incredibly dumb comparison.

TDMVPDPOY
03-10-2020, 12:13 AM
flu vs virus, at leasts there is vaccine or medicine over the counter in shops ppl can buy to treat themselves

virus? go eat a shit

Russ
03-10-2020, 12:20 AM
flu vs virus, at leasts there is vaccine or medicine over the counter in shops ppl can buy to treat themselves

virus? go eat a shit

Yes, I'd much rather have the flu than a virus!

tholdren
03-10-2020, 06:02 AM
This is an incredibly dumb comparison.

Not really.

tholdren
03-10-2020, 06:05 AM

virus? go eat a shit

You know the flu is a virus, right?

palangi
03-10-2020, 10:13 AM
You know the flu is a virus, right?

Shhhhh..... he thinks he is out smarting everyone.

baseline bum
03-10-2020, 10:39 AM
Donald J. Trump
✔ realDonaldTrump

And at this moment it's 761 and 27.

exstatic
03-10-2020, 10:47 AM
And at this moment it's 761 and 27.

Only because there are almost zero tests available, and only folks with obvious exposure get tested.

https://digbysblog.net/2020/03/its-a-major-major-crisis/

baseline bum
03-10-2020, 10:59 AM
Only because there are almost zero tests available, and only folks with obvious exposure get tested.

https://digbysblog.net/2020/03/its-a-major-major-crisis/

And yet it's still a 40% bump in a day.

https://i.ibb.co/SR3KKrz/this-is-fine-0.jpg

God knows what it would be if we implemented South Korea's level of testing since we have had it in Washington state for nearly two months now.

tholdren
03-10-2020, 12:23 PM
And yet it's still a 40% bump in a day.

https://i.ibb.co/SR3KKrz/this-is-fine-0.jpg

God knows what it would be if we implemented South Korea's level of testing since we have had it in Washington state for nearly two months now.
What does getting tested do? Nothing. Except lower the mortality rate.

exstatic
03-10-2020, 01:21 PM
What does getting tested do? Nothing. Except lower the mortality rate.

Uh, it tells you that you're contagious and should stay HOME.

acoelho1
03-10-2020, 02:11 PM

Where did I say he's not allowed to speak freely? However, don't take the moral high ground when dumping on Trump costs you nothing. He would get a lot more of my respect if he took a stand on a position where there were consequences. His response to the China controversy was cowardly.

baseline bum
03-10-2020, 02:17 PM
Where did I say he's not allowed to speak freely? However, don't take the moral high ground when dumping on Trump costs you nothing. He would get a lot more of my respect if he took a stand on a position where there were consequences. His response to the China controversy was cowardly.

Yeah why take a stand on shit that's happening in his own country?

acoelho1
03-10-2020, 02:30 PM
Yeah why take a stand on shit that's happening in his own country?

The NBA is a global business, which makes more than $500 million internationally and China is their biggest international market. The NBA does business with a repressive regime and Pop works for a NBA franchise so yes, I would expect him to have a position since he speaks so freely on other geopolitical issues. Also, by your logic, you would have been opposed to athletes and musicians who boycotted South Africa due to their apartheid policies or isn't only shades that deserve human rights.

baseline bum
03-10-2020, 02:35 PM
The NBA is a global business, which makes more than $500 million internationally and China is their biggest international market. The NBA does business with a repressive regime and Pop works for a NBA franchise so yes, I would expect him to have a position since he speaks so freely on other geopolitical issues. Also, by your logic, you would have been opposed to athletes and musicians who boycotted South Africa due to their apartheid policies or isn't only shades that deserve human rights.

Oh yeah you got me, I'm all for fucking apartheid. Bravo.

exstatic
03-10-2020, 02:52 PM

What other country besides the US has Pop spoken about?

tholdren
03-10-2020, 05:48 PM
Uh, it tells you that you're contagious and should stay HOME.

Wait, so if you are sick without the flu you should go into public?

BackHome
03-10-2020, 06:09 PM
This is not the last nor the worst virus that we will have to deal with except it will be the new norm as large cities get bigger and bigger and more people living off the street....hell they warning Cali they might get the Plague in LA if they don't clean that city up.

acoelho1
03-10-2020, 07:01 PM
Oh yeah you got me, I'm all for fucking apartheid. Bravo.

I got you because human rights shouldn’t be relegated to which border you live in since that was the basis of your argument.

ducks
03-10-2020, 08:42 PM
If you have the virus symptoms you should stay home

ducks
03-10-2020, 08:45 PM
What other country besides the US has Pop spoken about?

He can not talk about China it effects his pocket book

ducks
03-10-2020, 08:49 PM
Tom Orsborn
Tom_orsborn
·
3h
Pop on his reaction to the NBA's coronavirus guidelines: "It doesn’t matter what I think. Whatever Adam (Silver) does is fine with me. I don’t think about it.

So if Adam does what trump does he be ok with it!
What a spineless thing to say pop
Pop is afraid of getting fined
What that 7 million from spurs is not enough for you ?

baseline bum
03-10-2020, 09:02 PM
Donald J. Trump
✔ realDonaldTrump

972 now. 78% gain in US coronavirus cases in one day. Think about that you fucking dumbass.

ducks
03-10-2020, 09:12 PM
Oh no 972 how many that above 75?

ducks
03-10-2020, 09:15 PM
Coronavirus cases in US
Cases of novel coronavirus have been confirmed in 38 states as of Tuesday, March 10.
Washington
New York
California
Massachusetts
Illinois
Texas
Colorado
Georgia
Florida
New Jersey
Oregon
Iowa
Pennsylvania
Maryland
South Carolina
Kentucky
Virginia
North Carolina
Tennessee
Arizona
Indiana
New Hampshire
Rhode Island
South Dakota
District of Columbia
Nevada
Louisiana
Minnesota
Nebraska
Ohio
Wisconsin
Connecticut
Hawaii
Kansas
Oklahoma
Utah
Missouri
Vermont
Last updated: March 10, 2020 at 10:00 p.m. ET
Source: State and local health agencies
Graphic: Curt Merrill and Sean O'Key, CNN

If you believe cnn which has proven to lie

ducks
03-10-2020, 09:16 PM
How many of those people came back from fucking China ? Or from a
Trip outside the USA

Build the fucking wall

Ireland you can not get in that country or out

tholdren
03-10-2020, 10:09 PM
972 now. 78% gain in US coronavirus cases in one day. Think about that you fucking dumbass.
Wow. No one but twitter cares. Arent you a grown man?

tholdren
03-10-2020, 10:10 PM
Coronavirus cases in US
Cases of novel coronavirus have been confirmed in 38 states as of Tuesday, March 10.
Washington
New York
California
Massachusetts
Illinois
Texas
Colorado
Georgia
Florida
New Jersey
Oregon
Iowa
Pennsylvania
Maryland
South Carolina
Kentucky
Virginia
North Carolina
Tennessee
Arizona
Indiana
New Hampshire
Rhode Island
South Dakota
District of Columbia
Nevada
Louisiana
Minnesota
Nebraska
Ohio
Wisconsin
Connecticut
Hawaii
Kansas
Oklahoma
Utah
Missouri
Vermont
Graphic: Curt Merrill and Sean O'Key, CNN

If you believe cnn which has proven to lie

It's not even real numbers

ducks
03-10-2020, 10:15 PM
Those were copied from cnn website tonight

baseline bum
03-10-2020, 10:19 PM
Oh no 972 how many that above 75?

Now it's 1001. An 83% gain in cases in one day is no big deal. :lmao

Genovaswitness
03-10-2020, 10:22 PM
so glad we're having four more years of trump tbh if anything it'll force poop into retirement

ducks
03-10-2020, 10:33 PM
Yeah this is trump fault
It came from China ?
We had the swine flu before
Trump was not president then

ducks
03-10-2020, 10:34 PM
Best unemployment numbers in the history of our Country. Best employment number EVER, almost 160 million people working right now. Vote Republican, unless you want to see these numbers obliterated!

ducks
03-10-2020, 10:35 PM
If you like automobiles, how can you vote for a Democrat who all want to get rid of cars, as quickly as possible, especially if they are powered by gasoline. Remember also, no more than one car per family. I, on the other hand, have new plants being built all over Michigan, Plus!

BackHome
03-10-2020, 10:36 PM
Talking truth will only confuse them

ducks
03-10-2020, 10:37 PM

It is not a big deal
More people died today by obesity
Where is your out cry about that

ducks
03-10-2020, 10:40 PM
Rember In 2013 North Korea was going to cause world war 111
Now this virus is going to kill us all right and it will be trumps fault !
And in 2000 y2k was going to destroy everything
Lol liberals

baseline bum
03-10-2020, 10:43 PM
It is not a big deal

Pandemic not a big deal. When does it become a big deal?

ducks
03-10-2020, 10:48 PM
We're up to 27 deaths. A few more and we could pass a holiday weekend in Chicago. Quick go buy water and toilet paper. 34,000 people died from the flu last year but now it's time to panic.

ducks
03-10-2020, 10:51 PM
"This is a flu-like virus," Ruddy said. "Flu usually can affect tens of millions of Americans. And tens of thousands of people typically die in a flu season. I think history will record that his actions early on, where the United States government restricted travel to and from China, and that we led the way for countries like Australia, New Zealand, and others, greatly reduced what came out of China here."

The United States has been less affected than other countries, such as Italy, which is in a lockdown with some 10,000 infected people so far, Ruddy said, and "it was all the president's doing that early on."

Trump came under a great deal of criticism over his response, particularly from the Chinese, said Ruddy, but he thinks the president is doing what he needs to do: "It's very hard to contain. He really can't be blamed if this thing does circulate."

ducks
03-10-2020, 10:52 PM
But let’s panic that will solve things !!

baseline bum
03-10-2020, 10:54 PM
But let’s panic that will solve things !!

Recognizing a pandemic isn't panicking. Comparing this to the flu that we have vaccines for and our species has built up an immunity to is ridiculous.

ducks
03-10-2020, 11:02 PM
Lol never have taken flu vaccine
Percent flu vaccine success rate
Yeah great percent !!!

UZER
03-10-2020, 11:29 PM
so glad we're having four more years of trump tbh if anything it'll force poop into retirement

Or worse for the Spurs, make him stick around to just to keep spouting. :lol

Frenchfred
03-11-2020, 12:04 AM
Best unemployment numbers in the history of our Country. Best employment number EVER, almost 160 million people working right now. Vote Republican, unless you want to see these numbers obliterated!

obama brought unemployment down from 10% to 4.5% while reducing the deficit. Trump is just benefiting from it and he just tripled the deficit with one of the lowest public spending in the world, I guess you are not fiscally conservative. His tax cuts help temporarily but since the majority went to the richest, this will have the opposite effect pretty soon. Already the growth is going down, giving most of the money to the rich never worked.

Genovaswitness
03-11-2020, 06:14 AM
obama brought unemployment down from 10% to 4.5% while reducing the deficit. Trump is just benefiting from it and he just tripled the deficit with one of the lowest public spending in the world, I guess you are not fiscally conservative. His tax cuts help temporarily but since the majority went to the richest, this will have the opposite effect pretty soon. Already the growth is going down, giving most of the money to the rich never worked.

euro fucktard at it again lmao

acoelho1
03-11-2020, 07:21 AM

How about providing actual sources that this virus is any worse than the seasonal flu. The fact is the only thing that makes this virus any different is that it’s new. So far studies have shown that the death rate is very low, 1.4% according to the study below. Btw, I’ve never gotten a flu shot in my life and have never had the flu. Our medical system is corrupt so trust them at your own peril.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2002032

baseline bum
03-11-2020, 07:28 AM
How about providing actual sources that this virus is any worse than the seasonal flu. The fact is the only thing that makes this virus any different is that it’s new. So far studies have shown that the death rate is very low, 1.4% according to the study below. Btw, I’ve never gotten a flu shot in my life and have never had the flu. Our medical system is corrupt so trust them at your own peril.

So trust our Dear Leader? :lmao

God I hope the death rate isn't anywhere near as high as 1.4%. That would be catastrophic.

baseline bum
03-11-2020, 07:30 AM

Also LMAO at you posting a link saying its death rate is 14x that of the seasonal flu.

acoelho1
03-11-2020, 07:59 AM
You missed the point completely but feel free to keep living like sheep.

https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2020-03-05/flu-killed-more-people-coronavirus-covid-19

CGD
03-11-2020, 08:07 AM
Donald J. Trump
✔ realDonaldTrump

So much wrong with this, but just look at those numbers again.

Math is fundamental— if “dear leader’s” figure is correct the COVID19 mortality rate is 4%, whereas it’s far less than 1% for the Flu.

Another reason why no one trusts the asshat to have our backs on this: not only is his tweet WRONG, he’s spreading hysteria (while reminding us that other fellow Americans are also dying of another illness) while undermining Pence at every turn. Just get the man out of the way and let the adults do their jobs.

exstatic
03-11-2020, 08:48 AM
From a medical professional, boots on the ground in Italy, a country WITH actual health care for all...read the whole thread, or, if you'd rather, keep your head buried in the fucking sand.

https://twitter.com/jasonvanschoor/status/1237142891077697538

MultiTroll
03-11-2020, 09:29 AM
From a medical professional, boots on the ground in Italy, a country WITH actual health care for all...read the whole thread, or, if you'd rather, keep your head buried in the fucking sand.

https://twitter.com/jasonvanschoor/status/1237142891077697538
Has it been determined why Italy is being hit at such a higher rate?
And could anything be gained by how the Chinks have apparently greatly slowed the rate of growth?

News shows those hazmat guys spraying (Roundup?).

ducks
03-11-2020, 09:29 AM
https://www.newsweek.com/californias-democrat-governor-praises-trumps-coronavirus-response-every-single-thing-he-said-1491294?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Cal gov praises trump

exstatic
03-11-2020, 09:38 AM
And could anything be gained by how the Chinks have apparently greatly slowed the rate of growth?

News shows those hazmat guys spraying (Roundup?).

The Japanese, with a geriatric population similar to Italy, are also bearing up better. Both China and Japan SHUT SHIT DOWN. One family member is allowed to go out once a week in China to shop. That's it. Stay home. It can't spread rapidly like it is now if people are not in contact with other people.

MultiTroll
03-11-2020, 09:41 AM
The Japanese, with a geriatric population similar to Italy, are also bearing up better. Both China and Japan SHUT SHIT DOWN. One family member is allowed to go out once a week in China to shop. That's it. Stay home. It can't spread rapidly like it is now if people are not in contact with other people.
Japanese grocery store here in San Diego. We shop there once or twice a month. Give it up?

2. Porta potties. Cool preserve with walk around lake has porta potties all around. Large amount of Asians walk there. Cease and desist doing #1 business in portas? (#2 no way).

exstatic
03-11-2020, 09:45 AM
Japanese grocery store here in San Diego. We shop there once or twice a month. Give it up?

2. Porta potties. Cool preserve with walk around lake has porta potties all around. Large amount of Asians walk there. Cease and desist doing #1 business in portas? (#2 no way).

Buy long shelf life food, boxed or canned, and OTC meds, and stay home.

I'm going to upgrade my phone to something 5G so I can use it for emergency internet if infrastructure starts to wobble, and prepare two food and meds boxes, one for me and one for a senior citizen friend.

MultiTroll
03-11-2020, 10:05 AM
Buy long shelf life food, boxed or canned, and OTC meds, and stay home.

I'm going to upgrade my phone to something 5G so I can use it for emergency internet if infrastructure starts to wobble, and prepare two food and meds boxes, one for me and one for a senior citizen friend.
Freeze dried?

baseline bum
03-11-2020, 10:10 AM
You missed the point completely but feel free to keep living like sheep.

https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2020-03-05/flu-killed-more-people-coronavirus-covid-19

I missed the point that you said it's no worse than the flu then said it was 14x worse? LOL trying to sell Trump's bullshit narrative.

exstatic
03-11-2020, 10:11 AM
Freeze dried?

Anything with a shelf life of weeks or maybe months to ride this out. It's going to be bad, just hopefully not 1918 Spanish flu bad, where it circled the globe multiple times in three waves and lasted over a year after being acknowledged. It could have been around longer than that without anyone knowing.

Big P
03-11-2020, 11:16 AM

All bullshit...obummer had more debt than all the other presidents before him combined.. When Obama was sworn in on Jan. 20, 2009, the debt was $10.626 trillion. When he left office on Jan. 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion...and to your unemployment numbers...People dropping out of the labor force has been the primary driver reflecting the unemployment rate's fundamental flaw, It fails to count people as unemployed unless they have looked for work in the past month, which means that both the unemployment rate and the labor participation rate can decline because people are dropping out of the labor force rather than because they are finding jobs...That means the decline in the unemployment rate was solely attributable to the decline in labor participation.

Genovaswitness
03-11-2020, 11:23 AM
man all the doomsday preppers are going to be real mad the world didn’t end when all their hoarded food/supplies go bad :lmao

Spurs Homer
03-11-2020, 11:40 AM
Wow!

a lotta stupid trump fellators are endangering EVERYONE!

exstatic
03-11-2020, 11:40 AM
man all the doomsday preppers are going to be real mad the world didn’t end when all their hoarded food/supplies go bad :lmao

I just look at this as a cull of the stupid and willfully ignorant.

If I'm wrong, you get to laugh. If you're wrong, you're completely fucked, and there will be virtually no way for you to get food or medicine for yourself or your family. Which is the smart choice?

BG_Spurs_Fan
03-11-2020, 12:21 PM

Because they were like this :

Wow. No one but twitter cares. Arent you a grown man?

It's not even real numbers

It is not a big deal

We're up to 27 deaths. A few more and we could pass a holiday weekend in Chicago. Quick go buy water and toilet paper. 34,000 people died from the flu last year but now it's time to panic.

How about providing actual sources that this virus is any worse than the seasonal flu.

tholdren
03-11-2020, 12:45 PM
Because they were like this :
I'm not over 80 with major health issues. But carry on.

tholdren
03-11-2020, 12:52 PM
Also you have less than 1 percent chance of death if you are over 80 and have no pre existing conditions. 4 of the 5 per existing conditions are self inflicting including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, respiratory disease, hypertension. Cancer is the 5th which could also be self inflicted. So for a vast majority of you are healthy and lived healthy you will not die. Just like contracting any other flu or pneumonia.

BacktoBasics
03-11-2020, 01:08 PM
Lol never have taken flu vaccine
Percent flu vaccine success rate
Yeah great percent !!!
Better than the odds of you getting laid.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2020, 01:09 PM

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2002032Jesus Christ, that's almost 15 times more deadly than the flu.

According to your source.

tholdren
03-11-2020, 01:36 PM
Also you have less than 1 percent chance of death if you are over 80 and have no pre existing conditions. 4 of the 5 per existing conditions are self inflicting including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, respiratory disease, hypertension. Cancer is the 5th which could also be self inflicted. So for a vast majority of you are healthy and lived healthy you will not die. Just like contracting any other flu or pneumonia.

This is all

Genovaswitness
03-11-2020, 01:54 PM
I just look at this as a cull of the stupid and willfully ignorant.

If I'm wrong, you get to laugh. If you're wrong, you're completely fucked, and there will be virtually no way for you to get food or medicine for yourself or your family. Which is the smart choice?

I’ll be fine. I have some extra peanut butter at the back of my pantry if you want some :lmao

tholdren
03-11-2020, 02:13 PM
Cardiovascular disease, gun violence and automobiles all kill more than the coronavirus... yet here you are. Scared of the flu.

tholdren
03-11-2020, 04:04 PM
Cardiovascular disease, gun violence and automobiles all kill more than the coronavirus... yet here you are. Scared of the flu.

The end

Dverde
03-11-2020, 04:21 PM
Belineli is from Italy. He should be kept away from the team at all cost.

tholdren
03-11-2020, 04:23 PM

Derp

GAustex
03-11-2020, 04:40 PM
Belineli is from Italy. He should be kept away from the team at all cost.
He should be forced to sleep with Forbes

Atl Spur
03-11-2020, 04:44 PM
Good ol’ Donald! Jim Jones would have loved some of these spurs talk posters��. Not trying to be an ass but exactly who does Trump outshine intellectually that’s been president?

Trill Clinton
03-11-2020, 04:56 PM
pop is right. Trump had his supporters thinking this was just a lil ol cold....some of them still feel this way unfortunately.

tholdren
03-11-2020, 04:58 PM
[QUduhOTE=Trill duh Clinton;100duh89959] duh/duhOduhE]

Trill Clinton
03-11-2020, 04:59 PM
https://www.newsweek.com/californias-democrat-governor-praises-trumps-coronavirus-response-every-single-thing-he-said-1491294?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Cal gov praises trump

your leader fucked up

MultiTroll
03-11-2020, 05:49 PM
Would Pop appoint Bryn Forbes as his main defense against Corona V?

Since Popped thinks he could do it so much better.

tholdren
03-11-2020, 07:54 PM
your leader fucked up
How so?

ducks
03-11-2020, 08:35 PM
your leader fucked up

What would clinton done or 44 different ?

Prime BEEF
03-11-2020, 08:56 PM
He should be forced to sleep with Forbes
lmao

Big P
03-11-2020, 08:58 PM
What would clinton done or 44 different ?

obummer would have waited 6 months, let 1,000,000 people get infected and 1,000 people die..then he would declare it an emergency, you know, just like he did with H1N1.

gambit1990
03-11-2020, 09:08 PM
trump deserves to be ripped at the very least.

him calling this a hoax :lmao

tholdren
03-11-2020, 09:14 PM

Sadly you are contributing to the hysteria and dont even realize it. You are not smart.

gambit1990
03-11-2020, 09:15 PM
Sadly you are contributing to the hysteria and dont even realize it. You are not smart.
i'm not hysterical. but this isn't a hoax.

tholdren
03-11-2020, 09:16 PM
i'm not hysterical. but this isn't a hoax.

Its sensationalism which you are helping

ducks
03-11-2020, 09:17 PM
Truth bomb!

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/89970404_569816100298849_8296506549505884160_n.png ?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=8024bb&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_oc=AQn6FvpqdxldXjSdEFVn1VflZmG-N1Jh9IGu4rKNycH5YU8AgLQ4LZKSN2zc3iUnXrL3E8J89kgrXE yu8ZfONfHY&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=26cdb32baec20549ab5558407c9acaa7&oe=5E90CA79

byrontx
03-11-2020, 09:31 PM
To admit that Covid-19 is dangerous leads to the fact that the Trump administration screwed the pooch on this; something that MAGA cultists will fight tooth and nail. Logic is no longer a factor with that crowd.

tholdren
03-11-2020, 09:33 PM
To admit that Covid-19 is dangerous leads to the fact that the Trump administration screwed the pooch on this; something that MAGA cultists will fight tooth and nail. Logic is no longer a factor with that crowd.

It's dangerous to a certain demographic.

palangi
03-11-2020, 09:37 PM

Here never called it a hoax. But please continue to push fake news

exstatic
03-11-2020, 09:40 PM
It's dangerous to a certain demographic.

Italy has better health care than our janky, disjointed pay to play system, and they are so overwhelmed that they stopped trauma treatment. You may be young, but pray that nothing else bad, like a serious car accident, happens to you.

palangi
03-11-2020, 09:42 PM

Says the blind liberal lemming.

Must hate trump... must hate trump!

palangi
03-11-2020, 09:43 PM
Italy has better health care than our janky, disjointed pay to play system, and they are so overwhelmed that they stopped trauma treatment. You may be young, but pray that nothing else bad, like a serious car accident, happens to you.

Oh the cute liberals.

tholdren
03-11-2020, 09:46 PM
Check the ages of deaths. 25 percent of italy smokes. 25 percent of italy is over 65. Italians GREET EACHOTHER BY KISSING ON THE CHEEK

exstatic
03-11-2020, 09:50 PM
AND THEYRE STILL NOT TREATING ANY TRAUMA. People in car wrecks, of any age, are left to die there, to bleed out.

The virus also isn’t passed by kissing on the cheek. It moves like a cold virus: aerosol like by coughs and sneezes, and hand to hand to face.

Hope you don’t get appendicitis. You’d die.

No one is immune to a collapse in the health care infrastructure.

Check the ages of deaths. 25 percent of italy smokes. 25 percent of italy is over 65. Italians GREET EACHOTHER BY KISSING ON THE CHEEK

tholdren
03-11-2020, 09:50 PM
AND THEYRE STILL NOT TREATING ANY TRAUMA. People in car wrecks, of any age, are left to die there, to bleed out.

The virus also isn’t passed by kissing on the cheek. It moves like a cold virus: aerosol like by coughs and sneezes, and hand to hand to face.

You are dumb