11-04-2005, 10:10 AM
LEARN HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE!!!!

:pctoss :bang :makemyday :td :cuss :flipoff

fraga
11-04-2005, 10:11 AM
I know huh...

Ishta
11-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Well, it is something you will have to suffer with if you are going to live here..You should see how people drive here when it snows...Now THAT is truly a crime

midgetonadonkey
11-04-2005, 10:16 AM
Fuck that. Driving like shit is my God given right.

SWC Bonfire
11-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Go to Houston. You'll have a newfound appreciation for San Antonio drivers.

mookie2001
11-04-2005, 10:22 AM
before the full size GM SUV came to town, you couldnt front on their clout, H-Town was No-Town

batman2883
11-04-2005, 10:25 AM
that sucks that accident killed a 2 year old little girl fucking drunk ass motherfuckers should never fucking drive...fucking shit..another baby dead because of a fucking stupid piece of shit driving drunk down the wrong way of the freeway...where is god now??? where is he, this is why i question my religion

batman2883
11-04-2005, 10:32 AM
then the worse fucking part is this sorry son of a bi** tried to get out the car and take off running, im glad they caught his stupid ass, im so glad i hope he gets the damn chair for capital murder even though he will probably just get involuntary manslaughter charges

T Park
11-04-2005, 10:35 AM
You think its bad here??

Drive in LA.

They havent a clue what the term "Merge" means.

N.Y. Johnny
11-04-2005, 10:41 AM
after driving into Boston...SA doesn't faze me like it used to..only thing about SA
is that i have to watch out when i go out on the killing fields or 1604

mookie2001
11-04-2005, 10:44 AM
You think its bad here??

Drive in LA.

timvp should know about that from riding USC's jock all day

TOP-CHERRY
11-04-2005, 10:47 AM
The saddest part is that the husband lost his wife and his baby at the same time.

batman2883
11-04-2005, 10:49 AM
Yes that is the sad part, and now he will be emotionally and mentally fucked up, shit like that could ruin a persons life. I wouldnt be suprised if he commits suicide from depression. Fucking bastards.......a fucking f250 driving on the wrong side of i-10

ZStomp
11-04-2005, 10:56 AM
Don't make it sound like it's San Antonians that don't know how to drive. Whatever problems you encountered happen everywhere.

easjer
11-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Go to Houston. You'll have a newfound appreciation for San Antonio drivers.

You beat me to it. That's the fucking truth, right there. I've heard from reliable sources that Houston is worse than Detriot, and dead on with LA.

I hate this fucking city sometimes, but at least I'll be confident to drive anywhere.

SWC Bonfire
11-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Houston is similar to LA from what I've experienced. 101/I-45 is a bitch, either way.

Oh, Gee!!
11-04-2005, 11:06 AM
The saddest part is that the husband lost his wife and his baby at the same time.

I didn't know this part. I don't want to even think about that. I have a three-month old. Man, that sucks.

Vashner
11-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Yesterday I was on 281 heading to Bulverde and this guy in a red F150 was doing the weave back and forth. Some guy in a older Ford truck flipped him off and they almost slammed into each other.. I swear people do some stupid shit out there.

I just try to ignore the road rage. Since I pack heat I have to be carefull not to be drawn into a conflict where I have to shoot someone. It's just not worth it.

Kdfelicity
11-04-2005, 12:33 PM

:tu
Well said. I've got road rage like MAD from those knuckle heads out there...

Extra Stout
11-04-2005, 01:27 PM
Houston is similar to LA from what I've experienced. 101/I-45 is a bitch, either way.
The key to mastering Houston traffic is to realize that every other driver is your enemy, and that they actively will work to prevent you from getting where you need to go.

So, you learn things like putting on your left blinker to change lanes to the right. Otherwise, drivers actually will for no good reason accelerate and block you to keep you from getting over. It's not good enough just not to signal, because other drivers are smart enough to anticipate it.

You must actively work to deceive those around you.

NeoConIV
11-04-2005, 01:53 PM
I just got back from Seoul, Korea visiting in-laws and found this thread kinda funny.

You guys have NOOOOOOOO idea. Not to say that SA, or Houston, or LA or whereever doesn't have jacked up rush hours, but Seoul is off the charts. I don't know how they do it, I really don't.

Vashner
11-04-2005, 01:55 PM
Mexico is a trip too.. they drive like death race 2000. I have seen ambulances scrape up people off moped wreaks all the time. Sometimes you see 2-5 people on a 50cc moped in rush hour traffic. lol.

Oh, Gee!!
11-04-2005, 01:56 PM
Why do people on the West Side of town drive so fucking slow?

Silver21_Black20
11-04-2005, 04:13 PM

Yup...I just have one rule for others when I'm driving...Get the fuck out of my way...:lol

easjer
11-04-2005, 05:00 PM
The key to mastering Houston traffic is to realize that every other driver is your enemy, and that they actively will work to prevent you from getting where you need to go.

So, you learn things like putting on your left blinker to change lanes to the right. Otherwise, drivers actually will for no good reason accelerate and block you to keep you from getting over. It's not good enough just not to signal, because other drivers are smart enough to anticipate it.

You must actively work to deceive those around you.

So you are the asshole that, instead of waiting in the exit lanes from 610 to 59S, zoom right on up one the left, then slam on your brakes and sit there waiting in the left lane with your blinker on until someone who was in the appropriate lane is edged out by you? And thus, makes the rest of the people (ie, me) wait on your fucking ass?

Fuck you.

If this is not you, I apologize meekly. I'm still pissed off that we nearly missed the ring ceremony Tuesday because of these assholes.

BTW - in my experience, all the assholes drive a Lexus.