PDA

View Full Version : Some of the formal wedding pictures for anyone who is interested.

easjer
11-04-2005, 10:35 AM
easjer and spurs_fan_in_exile (Elizabeth and Jason)

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AYtnLFk4YtWEA

in case that doesn't work, cut and paste this:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AYtnLFk4YtWEA

We were married October 1. It took a long time and some hard painful times to get there, but we did it, and we are blissfully happy now. These are not all of them, by any stretch, but my favorites that I could upload quickly from the 'official' pics we took. I still need to upload my boss with a napkin on her head like a pirate and my darling husband with a chicken hat. I'm really pleased, especially since our photographer was a friend hoping to build her portfolio. She did a fantastic job.

batman2883
11-04-2005, 10:41 AM
AWWW QUE CHULA nice pictures, i hope it was a great time for you both

Carie
11-04-2005, 11:24 AM
Beautiful pictures! And I love the sleeves of your dress, I've never seen that before, very pretty :)

SpursWoman
11-04-2005, 11:31 AM
Beautiful! Congratulations again! :elephant

BTW, I am in love with your bouquet.... :tu :lol

angel_luv
11-04-2005, 11:34 AM
You look like a beautiful princess with a very happy Prince Charming.

Congrats to you both. =)

easjer
11-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Beautiful! Congratulations again! :elephant

BTW, I am in love with your bouquet.... :tu :lol

Thank you - I made it myself.

:spin

SpursWoman
11-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Well it's beautiful ... I couldn't have designed one that I would like better.... ;) :)

easjer
11-04-2005, 11:50 AM
Beautiful pictures! And I love the sleeves of your dress, I've never seen that before, very pretty :)

Thanks - Eden Bridals (value line, actually). I love them, they are ranked among the top designers for design, stylishness, quality and value. Believe it or not - you can buy a full skirted, beaded, embroidered satin dress with chapel length train for under $300.

I sound like I work for them, don't I? :lol Anyhow - I'm a really, really, really big fan.

easjer
11-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Well it's beautiful ... I couldn't have designed one that I would like better.... ;) :)

Do you work with flowers?

SpursWoman
11-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Do you work with flowers?

I've tried and failed miserably ... we found a vase last night when cleaning out some more of my mom's things that I wanted to make something for, and your bouquet looks exactly like what I had in mind.

easjer
11-04-2005, 12:01 PM
I've tried and failed miserably ... we found a vase last night when cleaning out some more of my mom's things that I wanted to make something for, and your bouquet looks exactly like what I had in mind.

I couldn't have done it without a book - the first three tries failed miserably (but if I turned one of them upside down, I had a great arrangment for the guest register table - :lol , and a decent tossing bouquet).

I'm sure I still have it - I'm happy to send it to you if you'd like (it's mostly bouquets, but the same principles can be applied to any floral arrangement). The real trick is seeing beyond their icky flowers to what you like and think would work together and then basic subsitution.

Vashner
11-04-2005, 12:13 PM
Gratz

ZStomp
11-04-2005, 12:39 PM
Congrats..

SWC Bonfire
11-04-2005, 12:44 PM
SFIE bites the dust. Memorial service at 2PM. :lol

I've tried and failed miserably ...

The lesson is, never try... :lol

Summers
11-04-2005, 01:06 PM
Beautiful pictures! Y'all look very cute and happy together. And I thought your bouquet was nice, too. :)