Neo.
03-09-2020, 12:19 AM
?

ChumpDumper
03-09-2020, 12:37 AM
Because fuck that guy.

Chucho
03-09-2020, 01:01 AM
Because he's an unlikable homosexual sociopath that touches himself.

ElNono
03-09-2020, 01:27 AM
Having a mental/cognitive disorder is not something to make fun of. Hopefully he can get the professional help he needs, tbh

FrostKing
03-09-2020, 02:54 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/57/f2/e7/57f2e79563ce47a04405fd56089a0482.jpg

mrsmaalox
03-09-2020, 12:03 PM
Because fuck that guy.

Reck
03-09-2020, 08:41 PM
He's unbanned again.

I think this is a genius move. Ban and unban this faggot every other day until he just gives up. :lol

Mitch
03-10-2020, 07:02 AM
I'm surprised this place is even moderated albeit poorly, tbh.

Chucho
03-10-2020, 10:37 AM
He's unbanned again.

I think this is a genius move. Ban and unban this faggot every other day until he just gives up. :lol

You think he's going to give up? What in his history of countless alts and dead-horse beating even makes you think that?

Should put him on perma-mute. he can login but he can't post, he can't PM, he can see everything but can't do a single thing. That'd kill him...hopefully.

Reck
03-10-2020, 01:59 PM
You think he's going to give up? What in his history of countless alts and dead-horse beating even makes you think that?

Should put him on perma-mute. he can login but he can't post, he can't PM, he can see everything but can't do a single thing. That'd kill him...hopefully.

Dont really base it on anything. I know this loser is shameless.

But even Avante had enough and just left after his 500th banned. Derp is more suited for a 4chan type community. He would thrive in that filth.

Neo.
03-10-2020, 02:54 PM
whatever happened to pinking? i think a perma-pink would serve him well tbqh :toast

BD24
03-10-2020, 03:09 PM
Dont really base it on anything. I know this loser is shameless.

But even Avante had enough and just left after his 500th banned. Derp is more suited for a 4chan type community. He would thrive in that filth.
Old faggot didn’t leave because he got banned though. He left because Bene threatened to expose his faggot ass to his family

koriwhat
03-10-2020, 03:16 PM
He got banned because most of the men here are straight up weak fucks who went crying to kori. TRUTH!

Blake
03-10-2020, 03:20 PM
:cry He got banned because most of the men here are straight up weak fucks who went crying to kori. TRUTH!:cry

Chucho
03-10-2020, 03:25 PM
He got banned because most of the men here are straight up weak fucks who went crying to kori. TRUTH!

That's about as true as saying you're an emotionally-stable macho man with a successful business instead of a long-haired failure who wears jorts and tube socks.

Chucho
03-10-2020, 03:28 PM
Old faggot didn’t leave because he got banned though. He left because Bene threatened to expose his faggot ass to his family

:rollin basically, derp is sadder than avante. Avante at least got laid twice and had a family. derp has no one he can be shamed in front of. A mother who has probably had to have him legally evicted from her house just wouldn't care. he is ST herpes.

koriwhat
03-10-2020, 03:34 PM
That's about as true as saying you're an emotionally-stable macho man with a successful business instead of a long-haired failure who wears jorts and tube socks.

Coming from a Frisco faggot as yourself your words mean nothing.

koriwhat
03-10-2020, 03:35 PM
"Wait til I visit family in satx... yeah I'm intimidating!" Lol you frisco fruitcake!

Blake
03-10-2020, 04:22 PM
Serious question, why is Frisco a burn?

BD24
03-10-2020, 04:36 PM
Haha. What’s up with the Frisco burn? Does chuch live in Frisco?

Reck
03-10-2020, 04:41 PM
Coming from a Frisco faggot as yourself your words mean nothing.

Did someone from over there give you gonorrhea when he went down on you?

03-10-2020, 07:52 PM

Says the guy that begged for "calf tats" to be censored :lmao:lmao:lmao

Monostradamus
03-10-2020, 10:27 PM
:lmao

Chucho
03-10-2020, 10:47 PM
Haha. What’s up with the Frisco burn? Does chuch live in Frisco?

No. Close tho.

As easy a smoke that sissy would be, I'd wager you'd fuck him up worse than me, my dude. He should have shown the same judgement he used to no-show y'all's fight when he got those stupid tats and then decided to show all of ST.

BD24
03-10-2020, 11:52 PM
No. Close tho.

As easy a smoke that sissy would be, I'd wager you'd fuck him up worse than me, my dude. He should have shown the same judgement he used to no-show y'all's fight when he got those stupid tats and then decided to show all of ST.
What a weird fucking burn.

“You live in a very upper middle class suburb of Texas, meaning you probably make good money. Meanwhile I run a shitty tattoo shop and live in a shitty two bedroom apartment as an adult with my burnout friend. Haha, totally got you”

pgardn
03-11-2020, 09:14 AM

Seriously.

What makes Derp a man besides a pair of small testicles?

Chucho
03-11-2020, 12:17 PM
What a weird fucking burn.

“You live in a very upper middle class suburb of Texas, meaning you probably make good money. Meanwhile I run a shitty tattoo shop and live in a shitty two bedroom apartment as an adult with my burnout friend. Haha, totally got you”

ROFL. This independent contractor who rents a slum space that smells like urine, and is 38 years old btw, shares an apartment in ghetto "North" San Antonio with another man???! AND he's the only person, besides Mitch trying to be subtle, that will semen shield for derp?!?!?

:rollin kori, you loser.

DMC
03-11-2020, 03:15 PM
Is anyone here actually sure he was ever banned?

koriwhat
03-11-2020, 03:32 PM

yall really think i was the one responsible for the censoring? :lmao

the make believe yall fucking losers live in must be a lonely world of conspiracies but we're the conspiracy theorists right? :lol

koriwhat
03-11-2020, 03:36 PM
No. Close tho.

:lmao i was a no-show while posting photos i took with data embedded into them to prove i was there while you suck off the faggot that orchestrated the meetup and who stayed at home? you two faggots deserve each other tbh.

Seriously.

What makes Derp a man besides a pair of small testicles?

i doubt spurt went crying to the mods. hmm... crybabies aren't men!

ROFL. This independent contractor who rents a slum space that smells like urine, and is 38 years old btw, shares an apartment in ghetto "North" San Antonio with another man???! AND he's the only person, besides Mitch trying to be subtle, that will semen shield for derp?!?!?

:rollin kori, you loser.

yall truly live in a make believe world. fucking unbelievable! wow!

my shop smells nothing like urine, nor do i live in a ghetto, and i haven't had a roommate in over a decade. where the fuck are you getting your info at? i actually use my apartment as storage these days since basically moving in with my chick about a yr ago. :tu

Chucho
03-11-2020, 04:32 PM
:lmao i was a no-show while posting photos i took with data embedded into them to prove i was there while you suck off the faggot that orchestrated the meetup and who stayed at home? you two faggots deserve each other tbh.

i doubt spurt went crying to the mods. hmm... crybabies aren't men!

yall truly live in a make believe world. fucking unbelievable! wow!

my shop smells nothing like urine, nor do i live in a ghetto, and i haven't had a roommate in over a decade. where the fuck are you getting your info at? i actually use my apartment as storage these days since basically moving in with my chick about a yr ago. :tu

No body cares, tbh.

Joseph Kony
03-11-2020, 05:13 PM
oh look another thread where the druggie burnout manlet is trying to show us how much he doesnt care about ST posters opinions :lmao

Spurtacular
03-11-2020, 08:04 PM
oh look another thread where the druggie burnout manlet is trying to show us how much he doesnt care about ST posters opinions :lmao

You're blake's fantasy bull alt?

:lmao Makes sense now.

Blake
03-11-2020, 08:24 PM
You're blake's fantasy bull alt?

:lmao Makes sense now.

Lol add another to the derp's long long list of my alts.

I have zero.

Spurtacular
03-11-2020, 08:29 PM
Lol add another to the derp's long long list of my alts.

I have zero.

:lmao You got called out
:lmao Supporting yourself with your black guy alt like that

Blake
03-11-2020, 08:36 PM
:lmao You got called out
:lmao Supporting yourself with your black guy alt like that

Oh no you called me out that means you won the internet.

Spurtacular
03-11-2020, 08:39 PM
Oh no you called me out that means you won the internet.

Don't worry, blake; you'll never hit that 'OMG I'm a cuckold!' moment low again. You can weather this little bit of shame.

koriwhat
03-11-2020, 09:08 PM
No body cares, tbh.

obviously you do with the way you try to spin the actual events with your make believe fairy tale of a story(stories tbh) but then again you're a fairy so whatever.

koriwhat
03-11-2020, 09:10 PM

opinions or straight up bullshit make believe stories? which is it you cock sucker?

Don't worry, blake; you'll never hit that 'OMG I'm a cuckold!' moment low again. You can weather this little bit of shame.

Spurtacular
03-11-2020, 09:13 PM

For the longest time my guess was it was an apo or dabom alt. :lol