PDA

View Full Version : Latest Spur Story: DeMar DeRozan

Dejounte
03-09-2020, 04:28 PM
Anyone catch it? The video is 8 minutes long and all he talks about is LA. Lmao. No mention of SA.

FkLA
03-09-2020, 04:33 PM
Tbf that's the case for pretty much all of them. They focus on their story before they made it in the NBA.

But yeah, him talking about Compton and how rough he had it gets old after hearing it the thousandth time, tbh.

exstatic
03-09-2020, 04:44 PM
Tbf that's the case for pretty much all of them. They focus on their story before they made it in the NBA.

But yeah, him talking about Compton and how rough he had it gets old after hearing it the thousandth time, tbh.

Said someone never raised there.

Collins21
03-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Exactly coming up in Compton in the era that DeRozan did being alive yet alone in the NBA is no small feat.

Spurs Homer
03-09-2020, 04:53 PM
lol Compton is soon to be little El Salvador or little Honduras ...

Genovaswitness
03-09-2020, 04:54 PM

wow let’s max this fucking moron because he grew up in compton!!

FkLA
03-09-2020, 04:59 PM

I didn't have the easiest path either. Some people just like to talk about their journeys a little more than others.

baseline bum
03-09-2020, 05:11 PM

I know a couple of people who grew up in Compton and they say it's only really bad in the north part once you start getting near Watts. Watts though is horrible. A friend from Watts tells me Watts is every bit as bad as hyped.

Collins21
03-09-2020, 06:07 PM
I know a couple of people who grew up in Compton and they say it's only really bad in the north part once you start getting near Watts. Watts though is horrible. A friend from Watts tells me Watts is every bit as bad as hyped.

Compton isn't really bad anymore but during the early 90's and up until the early 2000's it was a death wish driving through there but now it's being gentrified and is much more safe.

Collins21
03-09-2020, 06:08 PM
wow let’s max this fucking moron because he grew up in compton!!

Man you're a huge faggot because no one said anything about maxing him because he's from Compton. However you were probably one of those dudes slurping Kawhi because his dad died.

baseline bum
03-09-2020, 06:28 PM
Compton isn't really bad anymore but during the early 90's and up until the early 2000's it was a death wish driving through there but now it's being gentrified and is much more safe.

The friends I had from Compton grew up there in the 90s.

Genovaswitness
03-09-2020, 06:33 PM
Man you're a huge faggot because no one said anything about maxing him because he's from Compton. However you were probably one of those dudes slurping Kawhi because his dad died.

kawhi would’ve probably ended up as the team’s second best player ever if our braintrust didn’t fuck up at every step. demar is a piece of shit and I can’t wait until he’s off the team. nothing he does is good.

EasyMoney
03-10-2020, 03:58 AM
I better not hear July 1st that the spurs have signed demar to a full max because "he exemplifies hard work, has great character and shows model behavior to everyone in the locker room".

ragas
03-10-2020, 07:57 AM
I didn't have the easiest path either. Some people just like to talk about their journeys a little more than others.

I mean: He talks because he was asked to talk. Not his fault.

Ibleedslvrnblk
03-10-2020, 10:12 AM
There is a reason the Raps are successful without him even after KL is gone...he shitty to the team game and numbers don't mean anything when you are not a winner

duncan2k5
03-10-2020, 05:50 PM
He isn't a spur... Why does he get a story?