PDA

View Full Version : Will Trump replace Pence?

DC23
03-09-2020, 10:24 PM
I guess you could call me a contrarian. Could Trump drop Pence for Nikki Haley? I find this to be a very interesting proposition. Helps with the female vote and tbh Pence is just a lap dog. If Trump believes he will gain a few points by replacing Pence with another VP I bet he'll do it. Discuss.

Reck
03-09-2020, 10:32 PM
great thread

DarrinS
03-09-2020, 10:35 PM
żżżż???????żżżż??????

baseline bum
03-09-2020, 10:47 PM
I guess you could call me a contrarian. Could Trump drop Biden for Nikki Haley? I find this to be a very interesting proposition. Helps with the female vote and tbh Biden is just a lap dog. If Trump believes he will gain a few points by replacing Biden with another VP I bet he'll do it. Discuss.

Lay off the fucking meth dumbass

hater
03-09-2020, 10:53 PM
OP = Joe Biden?

DC23
03-09-2020, 10:54 PM
So you guys think there is absolutely zero chance?

EDIT: ok that was fun:spin. I've updated the thread for accuracy....Could Trump replace Pence for Nikki Haley?

baseline bum
03-09-2020, 11:00 PM

EDIT: ok that was fun:spin. I've updated the thread for accuracy....Could Trump replace Pence for Nikki Haley?

Yeah probably when he blames Pence for SARSCov 2 buttfucking the nation.

DC23
03-09-2020, 11:04 PM
Yeah probably when he blames Pence for SARSCov 2 buttfucking the nation.
Not even that. I just feel that Pence hasn't really done anything for Trump. Like I said in OP he is a lap dog. Not to mention he doesn't believe in science and some of his viewpoints are scary. I think announcing a new VP could help him, even if it's just getting the media to shift focus.

Spurtacular
03-10-2020, 04:25 AM
Trump won't dump Pence. It'll only foster a system narrative of turbulence and turnover.

ElNono
03-10-2020, 04:54 AM
Not even that. I just feel that Pence hasn't really done anything for Trump. Like I said in OP he is a lap dog. Not to mention he doesn't believe in science and some of his viewpoints are scary. I think announcing a new VP could help him, even if it's just getting the media to shift focus.

At first, I thought Pence would bring the Evangelical vote with him... but at this point they're so fucking retarded that they'll vote for Trump even without Pence.

CosmicCowboy
03-10-2020, 05:35 AM

I agree. Assuming she would accept. Strategically she may be better off waiting 4 more years and taking the plunge without Trumps negatives.

boutons_deux
03-10-2020, 08:33 AM
If Pence is to be replaced, it would be someone the Repugs think will have the best chance of winning the Presidency in 2024
(assuming the Repugs allow a 2024 election)

Haley is (a very dark ) non-Euro-white, non-male which are huge strikes against her for the White Male Misogynist Supremacist voters, and, and Christian supremacists, she was raised Sikh and attends Sikh gatherings.

CosmicCowboy
03-10-2020, 08:44 AM
As usual Boukaki is completely full of shit.

hater
03-10-2020, 09:15 AM
Mike Penis is the ultimate Trump dicksucker

no way he gets replaced unless he fucks up the corona response bigly

everytime Mike Penis talks he keeps saying “our president did this... did that” just praises the orange balloon nonstop

its sickening.

DMX7
03-10-2020, 09:55 AM
Trump won't dump Pence. It'll only foster a system narrative of turbulence and turnover.

That hasn't stopped him from the massive turnover that been going on. I think what OP says is very possible but not probable.

boutons_deux
03-10-2020, 10:03 AM
Trump Declines to Endorse VP Pence for 2024 Presidential Run

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-declines-to-endorse-vp-pence-for-2024-presidential-run (https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-declines-to-endorse-vp-pence-for-2024-presidential-run)

I suppose Pence has been fellating Trash extra hard and more often.

Pence has no ethics, morals as a Trash sycophant (and he lied about Flynn, too)

RandomGuy
03-10-2020, 11:47 AM
I guess you could call me a contrarian. Could Trump drop Pence for Nikki Haley? I find this to be a very interesting proposition. Helps with the female vote and tbh Pence is just a lap dog. If Trump believes he will gain a few points by replacing Pence with another VP I bet he'll do it. Discuss.

Trump will not replace a man with a woman.

RandomGuy
03-10-2020, 11:48 AM
Trump Declines to Endorse VP Pence for 2024 Presidential Run

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-declines-to-endorse-vp-pence-for-2024-presidential-run (https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-declines-to-endorse-vp-pence-for-2024-presidential-run)

I suppose Pence has been fellating Trash extra hard and more often.

Pence has no ethics, morals as a Trash sycophant (and he lied about Flynn, too)

Trump probably believes he will be re-elected in 2020 and then bend the rules to stay in power.

CosmicCowboy
03-10-2020, 12:06 PM
Trump will not replace a man with a woman.

why?

Thread
03-11-2020, 11:38 AM
No.

He'll go home with who brung him.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2020, 11:42 AM
:lol Dennison tried to use Pence as a coronavirus semen shield and still fucked it up. Made Pence look positively presidential.

Phenomanul
03-11-2020, 04:23 PM
In such a scenario, Mike Pence would still be a member of Trump's administration but would willingly take a back seat to improve the campaign optics of having someone with Nikki Haley's gravitas run as Trump's 2020 VP.

I also foresee Joe Biden being told to pick Kamala Harris as his running mate.