PDA

View Full Version : Check gas pump, door handles for blood, COVID 19 etc

MultiTroll
03-10-2020, 10:05 PM
Smh hopefully this is a San Diego area only psychopathic behavior.

Hi everyone! Our family owns the ARCO on RB Road. This morning a customer came in and informed one of our employees that they found a razor blade glued to one of our pump handles. As soon as we heard of this incident we began looking into it. Our managers are reviewing video footage and our employees have checked and double-checked every pump. We HAVE informed the police. We have also spoken to other gas/convenient store owners in the San Diego area and are finding out that they too have experienced similar issues. It’s just crazy. We’ve also been told of reports that people are smearing blood, spitting on, and contaminating pump handles, door handles, and other commonly touched items all over San Diego. If you find another razor blade/sharp object, or anything that seems out of the ordinary, please please PLEASE inform management, for us and any other local store. We are extremely frustrated and appalled that someone would go out of their way to harm random people. We inspect our pumps and bathrooms multiple times throughout the day, and have increased our surveillance of our equipment. Who knew that someday we would have to be inspecting pumps for glued-on razor blades? But you can rest assured that we will now be doing just that! Thank you so much!

DC23
03-11-2020, 11:34 AM
https://www.weathertech.com/fuel-glove/

ChumpDumper
03-11-2020, 11:44 AM
Smh hopefully this is a San Diego area only psychopathic behavior.

Hi everyone! Our family owns the ARCO on RB Road. This morning a customer came in and informed one of our employees that they found a razor blade glued to one of our pump handles. As soon as we heard of this incident we began looking into it. Our managers are reviewing video footage and our employees have checked and double-checked every pump. We HAVE informed the police. We have also spoken to other gas/convenient store owners in the San Diego area and are finding out that they too have experienced similar issues. It’s just crazy. We’ve also been told of reports that people are smearing blood, spitting on, and contaminating pump handles, door handles, and other commonly touched items all over San Diego. If you find another razor blade/sharp object, or anything that seems out of the ordinary, please please PLEASE inform management, for us and any other local store. We are extremely frustrated and appalled that someone would go out of their way to harm random people. We inspect our pumps and bathrooms multiple times throughout the day, and have increased our surveillance of our equipment. Who knew that someday we would have to be inspecting pumps for glued-on razor blades? But you can rest assured that we will now be doing just that! Thank you so much!Facebook?

MultiTroll
03-11-2020, 01:12 PM
https://www.weathertech.com/fuel-glove/
nice
:tu

DMC
03-11-2020, 03:17 PM
Yeah I found a tack on the road around Williamson County so be careful there as well.

MultiTroll
03-11-2020, 05:51 PM
Yeah I found a tack on the road around Williamson County so be careful there as well.
Your group home lets you walk around outside?

Congrats on the promotion.

DMC
03-11-2020, 08:55 PM
Your group home lets you walk around outside?

Congrats on the promotion.
I was visiting your mother.

Monostradamus
03-13-2020, 09:21 AM
Overheard at the Cinnamon Whiskey Enthusiasts meetup:

“He got me,” Fabbs said of DMC’s dunk over him. "That f***ing DMC boomed me."

Fabbs added, “He’s so good,” repeating it four times.

Fabbs then said he wanted to add DMC to the list of players he works out with this summer.

Darth_Pelican
03-13-2020, 09:34 AM
Cinnamon Whiskey Enthusiasts meetup

:lol

MultiTroll
03-13-2020, 10:54 AM
I was visiting your mother.
She passed away quite some time ago.
SFS (you?) also claims to have attempted to fornicate with her.

A visual of you and monoslob (again, you?) attempting to pop an urn is not pretty.

DMC
03-13-2020, 12:46 PM

A visual of you and monoslob (again, you?) attempting to pop an urn is not pretty.

Any port in a storm

Chucho
03-13-2020, 04:30 PM
Overheard at the Cinnamon Whiskey Enthusiasts meetup:

“He got me,” Fabbs said of DMC’s dunk over him. "That f***ing DMC boomed me."

Fabbs added, “He’s so good,” repeating it four times.

Fabbs then said he wanted to add DMC to the list of players he works out with this summer.

:rollin

Chucho
03-13-2020, 04:47 PM

Ok, Faggs , try and lie about this...

You're literally admitting to fantasizing about two male strangers trying to bang the remnants of your disappointed, dead mother.

:lol you don't know what slander means.

Spurtacular
03-14-2020, 03:50 AM
Ok, Faggs , try and lie about this...

You're literally admitting to fantasizing about two male strangers trying to bang the remnants of your disappointed, dead mother.

:lol you don't know what slander means.

Homo narrative raging.

Standard Crusty

SpursforSix
03-14-2020, 12:04 PM

So hot.

also, please picture me wearing assless chaps and a Harrison Ford mask