PDA

View Full Version : enough is enough plz fire brian wright

playblair
03-10-2020, 11:43 PM
he tanked the pistons & now he killed the spurs...........he was the reason behind kawhi wanting to leave......he was the reason we took a shite deal for nephew.......he was the reason for all our bad contracts to gasol/mills/belli/........... he was the reason we traded bertans for nothing..........he was the reason morris renegged.........fook this guy he is now about to lose derzon for free when we couldve traded him for something...............

worse hire since dennis lindsey

Prose
03-11-2020, 12:30 AM
he tanked the pistons & now he killed the spurs...........he was the reason behind kawhi wanting to leave......he was the reason we took a shite deal for nephew.......he was the reason for all our bad contracts to gasol/mills/belli/........... he was the reason we traded bertans for nothing..........he was the reason morris renegged.........fook this guy he is now about to lose derzon for free when we couldve traded him for something...............

SAGirl
03-11-2020, 12:35 AM
It took a long time for this one. I don’t know that he was the reason for all of that but the Spurs FO has been sucking for a few years now and it has only gotten worse.

JeffDuncan
03-11-2020, 01:03 AM
he tanked the pistons & now he killed the spurs...

Gosh, you're a fruitcake. All that stuff happened while Buford was GM. Wright didn't become GM until last July.

JeffDuncan
03-11-2020, 01:04 AM
And why are you letting Buford off the hook?

vander
03-11-2020, 02:01 AM

How do you know all this? I thought Pop had total control

duncan2k5
03-11-2020, 05:32 AM

If u think Pop isn't behind everything that goes on, ur naive...did Brian wright cut Bam from the national team too?

spurs50_
03-11-2020, 06:42 AM
Fire the puppet master while you're at it.

KobesAchilles
03-11-2020, 10:10 AM
At least RC could tell Pop what to do (like convince him to trade Hill). Brian Wrong doesn’t even have the balls to tell Pop what players to play. It’s game 67. Now Murray is injured and we STILL have no idea of Murray and White can be a good combo on the floor together. Wtf kinda situation does that put Wrong in when he’s evaluating the team.

Russ
03-11-2020, 10:21 AM
Lyles and KJ were good (cheap) pickups last summer. They may help more going forward than the highly publicized fuck ups hurt in the short run.

Clipper Nation
03-11-2020, 10:29 AM
he tanked the pistons
The Pistons were already bad years before he got there, tbh. Dumars is the one who tanked them.

exstatic
03-11-2020, 10:39 AM
At least RC could tell Pop what to do (like convince him to trade Hill). Brian Wrong doesn’t even have the balls to tell Pop what players to play. It’s game 67. Now Murray is injured and we STILL have no idea of Murray and White can be a good combo on the floor together. Wtf kinda situation does that put Wrong in when he’s evaluating the team.

lolwut? No, RC never told Pop what to do. Pop is President of Basketball operations. RC worked for him, not the other way around. Now, he and RC probably talked, but RC was not his boss, quite the contrary.

GAustex
03-11-2020, 01:32 PM
Poop is the problem
Excise poop

lmbebo
03-11-2020, 01:53 PM
Sounds like the whole front office is a mess at moment, even though I am no fan of Wright's work up until now

Dex
03-11-2020, 01:57 PM
If u think Pop isn't behind everything that goes on, ur naive...did Brian wright cut Bam from the national team too?

Do you really think Pop universally makes every decision related to the Spurs both on and off the court?

If so, you are dumber than I thought...and that's saying something.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-11-2020, 03:52 PM
Do you really think Pop universally makes every decision related to the Spurs both on and off the court?

If so, you are dumber than I thought...and that's saying something.

I would like to defend Duncan2k5, and officially announce that he is not dumber than I thought.

https://live.staticflickr.com/8713/16843705365_d273111075_b.jpg

playblair
03-11-2020, 04:02 PM
he blew the Carroll release & only got 800k paid back he is a fooking bum

SpurSpike
03-11-2020, 04:16 PM
We will see how good or bad he is this summer tbh. Lots of moves to make...