PDA

View Full Version : Children of the Corn: Countries will start mobilizing children to do adult tasks due to Corona

hater
03-11-2020, 08:15 AM
calling it now. Countries will start putting children to work and in charge of more and more things. Im including age group of 12-23 in this prediction

we could start seeing younger and younger leaders as the old feeble cucks will succumb to fear of the virus

Israel already doing this. they are putting the young out to work on cleaning/disinfecting bus/train stations

Children will slowly have more and more power and eventually take over

Children of the Corn

TheGreatYacht
03-11-2020, 08:42 AM
If somoene dared me to spend the night in a hospital room full of quarantined Coronavirus infected people I would do it in a heartbeat. That's how confident I am that this shit has been taken out of proportion. And when governments release the vaccine that has been kept from the public since before the virus even spread, I'm not gonna let any of my family members get vaccinated. God knows what's in that crap.

DarrinS
03-11-2020, 08:44 AM
If somoene dared me to spend the night in a hospital room full of quarantined Coronavirus infected people I would do it in a heartbeat. That's how confident I am that this shit has been taken out of proportion. And when governments release the vaccine that has been kept from the public since before the virus even spread, I'm not gonna let any of my family members get vaccinated. God knows what's in that crap.

There's no vaccine, you twat.

hater
03-11-2020, 08:56 AM

there is no such thing as a hospital room full of quarantined ppl :lmao

there are ICU containment areas where patients are plugged in to respirators and then the rest of the patients are just either sent home or chilling on the hallways

you dont have to get the vaccine if you dont want to. it will be more for the high risk ppl

I suggest you visit a hospital in about 4 weeks and come back and report on it ma niga

godspeed

MultiTroll
If somoene dared me to spend the night in a hospital room full of quarantined Coronavirus infected people I would do it in a heartbeat.
I dare you.

hater
I dare you.

in about 4 weeks

Millennial_Messiah
03-11-2020, 09:02 AM
I've been for this for a long time. Salaries should start off high and slowly decrease, not low and slowly increase. Entry level people in corporations should be paid the most (when they are in their 20s) and senior level/older people should be paid less. That way they can buy a house younger and pay off all debts/student loans at a young age and save up and then they won't need higher salaries when they are older. Also allows them to retire younger (as there is less incentive to work into a ripe old age for a greatly reduced salary) and bringing new people/graduates into the economy.

It would effectively eliminate the national debt and make the economy extremely strong. It is innovative and a perfect, unique idea. Unfortunately, the reason this "cater to the young" system hasn't happened yet is because it's always grumpy old men in charge of everything to keep the young poor because "we had it rough back in the day so it's not fair if the new generation gets it better than we had" bullcrap.

Spurtacular
03-11-2020, 03:25 PM
I've been for this for a long time. Salaries should start off high and slowly decrease, not low and slowly increase. Entry level people in corporations should be paid the most (when they are in their 20s) and senior level/older people should be paid less. That way they can buy a house younger and pay off all debts/student loans at a young age and save up and then they won't need higher salaries when they are older. Also allows them to retire younger (as there is less incentive to work into a ripe old age for a greatly reduced salary) and bringing new people/graduates into the economy.

It would effectively eliminate the national debt and make the economy extremely strong. It is innovative and a perfect, unique idea. Unfortunately, the reason this "cater to the young" system hasn't happened yet is because it's always grumpy old men in charge of everything to keep the young poor because "we had it rough back in the day so it's not fair if the new generation gets it better than we had" bullcrap.

Another one of you dead center positions, Andy?

baseline bum
03-11-2020, 03:29 PM
Paging Avante

Spurtacular
03-11-2020, 03:37 PM

Millennial_Messiah
03-11-2020, 03:53 PM
Another one of you dead center positions, Andy?

Would you consider it left or right?

Spurtacular
03-11-2020, 03:55 PM
Would you consider it left or right?

Income mandates / extreme govt. intrusion. Far far left, tbh.

Phenomanul
03-11-2020, 04:33 PM

Ummm that's not the reason. Experience counts for something - a lot actually.

Personally, I can do more work NOW at an older age than when I was in my 20s. Why? Because I know what type of solutions and strategies work and which ones don't - so my work is far more efficient. TBH 30's are peak work years. Youthful exuberance and stamina only go so far - skill is still a required component as a metric for value, and often the "craft skills" take a few years to hone and master.

Lastly, we don't need the federal government stipulating wages across the private sector. They don't have the specific knowledge base across a wide gamut fields/disciplines to be able to properly value skills.

GAustex
03-11-2020, 04:53 PM
I work in engineering and am an old fart. We have smart young kids who can make a mean spreadsheet. They can manipulate data, GIS file all that.
But they make the dumbest decisions about what to do.
I am basically an archer. I point these brilliant kids in the right direction and FIRE!
Plus they can’t write memos or proposals for shit.

The golden ones are those who figure it out.
They end up leading.

hater
03-11-2020, 05:40 PM
I work in engineering and am an old fart. We have smart young kids who can make a mean spreadsheet. They can manipulate data, GIS file all that.
But they make the dumbest decisions about what to do.
I am basically an archer. I point these brilliant kids in the right direction and FIRE!
Plus they can’t write memos or proposals for shit.

The golden ones are those who figure it out.
They end up leading.

If you don't hand a young kid a modern app, they don't know what the fuck to do

if you tell them, figure this out without Google, trial and error, they look at you like you are a ghost

Children of the Corn. these pussies will have to learn to survive

ChumpDumper
03-11-2020, 05:48 PM
If somoene dared me to spend the night in a hospital room full of quarantined Coronavirus infected people I would do it in a heartbeat. What if they were Jews?

Splits
03-11-2020, 06:09 PM
If you don't hand a young kid a modern app, they don't know what the fuck to do

if you tell them, figure this out without Google, trial and error, they look at you like you are a ghost

Children of the Corn. these pussies will have to learn to survive

which prepper sites are your faves?

hater
03-11-2020, 06:22 PM

whats that ma young buck? some lingo for tranny sites? I told you I dont ho there my man. look somewhere else

Splits
03-11-2020, 06:25 PM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71bGPrrSeJL._SL1500_.jpg

hater
03-11-2020, 06:30 PM
oh that? haha sure Im a bit like that :tu

I love doomsday movies and yeah I prepare a bit :tu

hater
03-11-2020, 06:30 PM

I dont go to thosa but heard theprepared.com is aight

Darth_Pelican
03-11-2020, 06:55 PM
Paging Avante (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483)

Larry got the corona and dieded from it. His TOSB immune system couldn’t handle it.

Millennial_Messiah
03-11-2020, 08:06 PM
Ummm that's not the reason. Experience counts for something - a lot actually.

Personally, I can do more work NOW at an older age than when I was in my 20s. Why? Because I know what type of solutions and strategies work and which ones don't - so my work is far more efficient. TBH 30's are peak work years. Youthful exuberance and stamina only go so far - skill is still a required component as a metric for value, and often the "craft skills" take a few years to hone and master.

Lastly, we don't need the federal government stipulating wages across the private sector. They don't have the specific knowledge base across a wide gamut fields/disciplines to be able to properly value skills.
It would drastically improve quality of life for everyone because they can own a home by 25 and have the mortgage paid off by 30 and their lower incomes later would be more than enough to cover smaller things like property taxes and everyday expenses. Plus, student loans... gone by 25.

Phenomanul
03-11-2020, 09:47 PM
It would drastically improve quality of life for everyone because they can own a home by 25 and have the mortgage paid off by 30 and their lower incomes later would be more than enough to cover smaller things like property taxes and everyday expenses. Plus, student loans... gone by 25.

That’s a fantasyland idea... what would be the incentive to keep people in the workforce after 30? It sounds good as the premise of a movie, but it is delusional on every practical level. Skill / Experience —> Contribution —> Value —> Remuneration. Any other value based system that doesn’t reward actual production will certainly fail.

pgardn
03-11-2020, 09:53 PM

so the US-Israeli plan to release the most deadly virus ever has failed?

Poor planning.

pgardn
03-11-2020, 09:55 PM
That’s a fantasyland idea... what would be the incentive to keep people in the workforce after 30? It sounds good as the premise of a movie, but it is delusional on every practical level. Skill / Experience —> Contribution —> Value —> Remuneration. Any other value based system that doesn’t reward actual production will certainly fail.

Reward?

In what way?

pgardn
03-11-2020, 09:55 PM

Reward?

In what way?

TheGreatYacht
03-12-2020, 12:14 AM
Spiro Interview - How The Coronavirus Is Being Used To Control You And Remove Your Rights

https://youtu.be/yVGXN6GR_PI

Millennial_Messiah
03-12-2020, 12:41 PM

20s up to 35 you work for a ton of money to gain experience and build a life, buy a home, first major car(s), save up plenty in IRA/Roth accounts so you'll have a bunch more saved up for 50+... basically when you're young, you have enough money to get big life expenses out of the way this way

35 to 50 you work for less but that is enough to cover child costs and smaller expenses like property tax, utilities, car maintenance/costs, etc

retire at around 50... make the IRA/Roth/401k age 50 instead of that retarded 59.5 crap

live after that on your investments from your retirement and other accounts that you built up big when you were young.

result = happier, less stressful life