PDA

View Full Version : Maradona making no sense (again)

Philo Beddoe
11-04-2005, 01:09 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/WORLD/americas/11/04/bush.summit/top.rally.ap.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/11/04/bush.summit/index.html

MAR DEL PLATA, Argentina (CNN) -- As thousands of protesters demonstrated against him outside the Summit of the Americas on Friday, President Bush told reporters that he viewed his participation as an "opportunity to positively affirm our belief in democracy and human rights and human dignity."

Bush praised Argentine President Nestor Kirchner, but neither leader took questions at a brief media appearance together.

Thousands of protesters demonstrated outside the summit. Many called Bush a "terrorist" and a "fascist." Argentine soccer great Diego Maradona helped lead one demonstration, wearing a T-shirt accusing Bush of war crimes.

The demonstrations were expected. (Full story)

In an apparent reference to his unpopularity in the region, Bush said to Kirchner, "It's not easy to host all these countries -- particularly not easy to host perhaps me. But thank you for doing it."

Kirchner, speaking through a translator, said the two had "a very important meeting" and were "quite candid" in discussions on numerous issues "related to our bilateral relations."

Philo Beddoe
11-04-2005, 01:11 PM
I will remove this because I was speaking nonsensically and emotionally.

Philo Beddoe
11-04-2005, 01:14 PM
I wonder if Hugo or Maradona would hold roundtable talks with people from all walks of life in foreign countries, taking the heat like men, as George Bush does. I think Chavez would have any critic brutally murdered. I think Maradona would have trouble just tying his shoes. When the going gets tough, bitches like these cry to the U.S. for help.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Seriously, I don't think the 3 foot tall little cokehead can even read what his t-shirt says. I'm willing to wager anything that the little man does not speak English, for starters.

But there's the little munchkin buddying up with the nastiest of dictators who keeps his people poor as dirt- Hugo Chavez. There they are, both disgusting hypocrites.

I wonder if Hugo or Maradona would hold roundtable talks with people from all walks of life in foreign countries, taking the heat like men, as George Bush does. I think Chavez would have any critic brutally murdered. I think Maradona would have trouble just tying his shoes. When the going gets tough, bitches like these cry to the U.S. for help.
He knows English, and Italian, and Spanish. How many languages do you know Einstein?? The guy is missinformed about world affairs, just like you are missinformed about what he does or does not know. That doesn't make him a retard like you are trying to portray him. In fact, that "munchkin" has done more with his life than you probably will ever do, so shut your trap fool.

Oh, Gee!!
11-04-2005, 01:24 PM
taking the heat like men, as George Bush does

classic

Philo Beddoe
11-04-2005, 01:28 PM
He knows English, and Italian, and Spanish. How many languages do you know Einstein?? The guy is missinformed about world affairs, just like you are missinformed about what he does or does not know. That doesn't make him a retard like you are trying to portray him. In fact, that "munchkin" has done more with his life than you probably will ever do, so shut your trap fool.

I speak several languages- both human and programming. As for Maradona, he's wearing a t-shirt, accusing the most generous president in U.S. history in terms of foreign aid, of being a "war criminal". Bush may be a flawed politician, an ultra-conservative, even incompetent, if you will, but a "war criminal". Come on, now!

And check Maradona out partying it up with Hugo Chavez, who probably indirectly murders his own people by the thousands per month due to his disgustingly skewed domestic politics. Skewed to his and his chronies wallets.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-04-2005, 01:35 PM
I speak several languages- both human and programming. As for Maradona, he's wearing a t-shirt, accusing the most generous president in U.S. history in terms of foreign aid, of being a "war criminal". Bush may be a flawed politician, an ultra-conservative, even incompetent, if you will, but a "war criminal". Come on, now!

And check Maradona out partying it up with Hugo Chavez, who probably indirectly murders his own people by the thousands per month due to his disgustingly skewed domestic politics. Skewed to his and his chronies wallets.
Hey its all good, I understand that you're angry, but you implied the guy can't read, I'm just setting you straight. Just 'cause you're angry doesn't mean you can blurt out false shit.

Vashner
11-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Chavez is like a human pit bull lol.. you can see the crazy in his eye's.. (Insert Mel Gibson crazy whacko whistle).