PDA

View Full Version : LOL Alex Jones new mugshot

RandomGuy
03-13-2020, 12:47 PM
https://i2.wp.com/www.fugitive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Alex-Jones-Mug-Shot.png

Arrested for DUI after domestic disturbance.

https://www.politicalflare.com/2020/03/trump-supporting-paranoid-conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-charged-with-dui-after-domestic-disturbance/

Dude done fucked up in more than one way. His wife's lawyer will have a field day with this.

This makes me very happy.

koriwhat
03-13-2020, 01:59 PM
This makes me very happy.

pathetic people are usually pleased by petty things so it's no surprise.

DMC
03-13-2020, 02:04 PM
Another individual who would have nothing if his haters didn't continue spreading his disease.

koriwhat
03-13-2020, 02:51 PM
Another individual who would have nothing if his haters didn't continue spreading his disease.

and that's what these losers don't understand. they prop jones up more than anyone.

Blake
03-13-2020, 06:28 PM
pathetic people are usually pleased by petty things so it's no surprise.

Says the forum's death wisher.

But it's Alex Jones so he's not on your list

phxspurfan
03-13-2020, 06:49 PM
Stop hating on ol' AJ. He's a true American, a patroit, and a great supplier of random vitamins and shit

koriwhat
03-13-2020, 07:42 PM
Says the forum's death wisher.

But it's Alex Jones so he's not on your list

but of course you don't call out your butt buddy CumDumpster. exactly what i thought and as i said earlier today. :tu

btw, idgaf about alex jones. however, i think most of those like you are just crybabies.

pgardn
03-13-2020, 07:52 PM
Dude is a charlatan who has made money off of stupid people buying his useless pills.
He needs to get shat on for anything that comes his way.

koriwhat
03-13-2020, 08:44 PM
Dude is a charlatan who has made money off of stupid people buying his useless pills.
He needs to get shat on for anything that comes his way.

Tell that to buzzfeed! :tu

pgardn
03-13-2020, 08:48 PM
Tell that to buzzfeed! :tu

What is buzzfeed?
Some type of flying insect that feeds on plants?

koriwhat
03-13-2020, 08:50 PM
What is buzzfeed?

A shit hipster mecca of weak fucking losers in a small shitty warehouse in west Hollywood masquerading as a news outlet and more. Go check their assessment of the snake oil you claim jones sells.

pgardn
03-13-2020, 08:52 PM
A shit hipster mecca of weak fucking losers in a small shitty warehouse in west Hollywood masquerading as a news outlet and more. Go check their assessment of the snake oil you claim jones sells.

I don’t need to.
I saw tubes of his silly commercials selling common minerals.
“Would you like some limestone?”
Like I’m going to eat the rocks in my backyard....

koriwhat
03-13-2020, 08:56 PM
I don’t need to.
I saw tubes of his silly commercials selling common minerals.
“Would you like some limestone?”
Like I’m going to eat the rocks in my backyard....

But of course... as if I actually thought you'd go read that shitlib rag outlet considering they contradict your initial assessment. :tu

pgardn
03-13-2020, 09:01 PM
But of course... as if I actually thought you'd go read that shitlib rag outlet considering they contradict your initial assessment. :tu

So this rugfeed think he sells the real deal in vitamins?
Instead of things like common minerals that will basically do absolutely nothing he claims?
I don’t hang with the hipster group. All I get from them is music snobbery.

koriwhat
03-13-2020, 09:05 PM
So this rugfeed think he sells the real deal in vitamins?
Instead of things like common minerals that will basically do absolutely nothing he claims?
I don’t hang with the hipster group. All I get from them is music snobbery.

Well that last line of yours clearly shows you got a good head on your shoulders PG. :tu

As for buzzfeed they went out of their way to prove jones is a simple snake oil salesman but the results weren't in their favor.

Blake
03-13-2020, 09:19 PM
but of course you don't call out your butt buddy CumDumpster. exactly what i thought and as i said earlier today. :tu

btw, idgaf about alex jones. however, i think most of those like you are just crybabies.

Nobody is crying but you. You're an idiot

pgardn
03-13-2020, 09:21 PM
Well that last line of yours clearly shows you got a good head on your shoulders PG. :tu

As for buzzfeed they went out of their way to prove jones is a simple snake oil salesman but the results weren't in their favor.

One example that is more complex and utter bullshit.

https://www.infowarsstore.com/dna-force-plus

DNA force my ass.
This is ridiculous stuff.
I could go through each ingredient if you want but it’s a waste of time.
Just can’t believe people by this shit for 89 bucks
“ewww, on sale”

Is this what you are getting at? His BS?

Blake
03-13-2020, 09:21 PM

:cry idgaf about Alex Jones but I'm gonna shield for him because y'all losers are weak :cry

pgardn
03-13-2020, 09:32 PM
:cry idgaf about Alex Jones but I'm gonna shield for him because y'all losers are weak :cry

Aha

Well the guy is a charlatan with the supplements I have seen.
Calling Kori, don’t buy his shit.

koriwhat
03-13-2020, 09:36 PM

It's called facts vs hyperbole which is all the left has in their game plan. Keep being dumb blaKKKe. :tu

koriwhat
03-13-2020, 09:36 PM
Aha

I agree and don't worry I don't buy his shit.

koriwhat
03-13-2020, 09:37 PM
Nobody is crying but you. You're an idiot

Say it all youd like crybaby. :tu

RandomGuy
03-14-2020, 12:34 AM

Derptacular take.

He spreads his disease all on his own. It is hyped by every conspiracy theorist with a paranoid axe to grind.

RandomGuy
03-14-2020, 12:37 AM
Aha

Watch him try to choke down the bone broth... ROFL...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tCsJjzz6Bc

Blake
03-14-2020, 01:01 AM
It's called facts vs hyperbole which is all the left has in their game plan. Keep being dumb blaKKKe. :tu

Lol "game plan"

Spurtacular
03-14-2020, 01:03 AM
Lol "game plan"

Tell us why that's funny.

Blake
03-14-2020, 01:05 AM
Tell us why that's funny.

Lol "us"

There's no game plan. You guys are just conspiracy tards.

Spurtacular
03-14-2020, 01:13 AM
Lol "us"

So, you think Democrats have no rhyme or reason to their madness :tu

Blake
03-14-2020, 02:12 AM
So, hur dur hur dur :tu

Spurtacular
03-14-2020, 02:16 AM
Blake runs into his cuckoon. Par.

Chucho
03-14-2020, 08:11 AM
So, you think Democrats have no rhyme or reason to their madness :tu

Then tell me, derp, what is the Democrat plan beyond insane incompetence second to only the current administration?

Dont be spineless per par, ban boi.

Blake
03-14-2020, 12:20 PM
Blake hur dur. Dur.

Blake
03-14-2020, 12:21 PM
Then tell me, derp, what is the Democrat plan beyond insane incompetence second to only the current administration?

Dont be spineless per par, ban boi.

:lol good luck with that

koriwhat
03-14-2020, 01:10 PM
Lol "us"

RussiaGate says hello! Trump's QPQ says hello! Trump's responsible for Covid-19 says hello! ... but yeah, we're the conspiracy tards?

Blake
03-14-2020, 01:24 PM
RussiaGate says hello! Trump's QPQ says hello! Trump's responsible for Covid-19 says hello! ... but yeah, we're the conspiracy tards?

You're an idiot

koriwhat
03-14-2020, 01:27 PM
You're an idiot

i'm an idiot because i called you out? ok... it's either an emoticon out of you or an "idiot" statement because you clearly can't back up your own bullshit claims. you're like morons that smile all the time because they know they're wrong. :tu

Blake
03-14-2020, 01:32 PM
You're just an idiot flailing his arms around, screaming at posters being mean to him and can't carry on a reasonable, logical discussion. That's about it.

If you ever calm the fuck down, maybe people around here will actually talk to you instead of down to you.

koriwhat
03-14-2020, 01:41 PM
You're just an idiot flailing his arms around, screaming at posters being mean to him and can't carry on a reasonable, logical discussion. That's about it.

If you ever calm the fuck down, maybe people around here will actually talk to you instead of down to you.

i'm pretty calm right now trying to have a man to man with you yet all you're doing is swerving while flailing your arms around, screaming at me for being "mean" to you while you avoid a reasonable and logical discussion. that's about it.

koriwhat
03-14-2020, 01:42 PM
i don't think i've been unreasonable at all today yet you keep crying blaKKKe because it's what you do best.

Blake
03-14-2020, 01:53 PM
i don't think i've been unreasonable at all today yet you keep crying blaKKKe because it's what you do best.

Lol koriwhat.

koriwhat
03-14-2020, 01:55 PM
Lol koriwhat.

i said today because it's today.

Lol blaKKKe.

Blake
03-14-2020, 02:00 PM
i said today because it's today.

Lol blaKKKe.

I said lol koriwhat because lol koriwhat.

RandomGuy
03-14-2020, 03:19 PM
... and yet Alex Jones is still arrested.

I am still giddy about that.

Hopefully he will be facing some domestic abuse charges too.

Blake
03-14-2020, 03:20 PM
... and yet Alex Jones is still arrested.

I am still giddy about that.

Hopefully he will be facing some domestic abuse charges too.

ALL PART OF THE DEMOCRAT PLAN