PDA

View Full Version : Hey Argentine Peeps!

spurschick
11-04-2005, 05:18 PM
Looks like some shit is hitting the fan down there. CNN is making it look pretty bad. Don't know where you all are, but hope you're okay.

ALVAREZ6
11-04-2005, 05:22 PM
I guess Bush ain't so popular...who would have thought...

nkdlunch
11-04-2005, 05:33 PM
eh, that happens 1nce a month. Just happens the US is paying attention today 'cause of bush

Vashner
11-04-2005, 06:21 PM
There are like 1,000 posts on the same thing in the politics section.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-04-2005, 06:25 PM
I have friends living in Mar del Plata, its not even close to being as bad as they are painting it. Its just 50 or so people making all the disturbances. The march ealier had nothing to do with it. Nothing too serious

spurschick
11-04-2005, 06:27 PM
There are like 1,000 posts on the same thing in the politics section.

I was sure there was, but I didn't want to weed through the rhetoric. I was only concerned about the mafia bretheren. As I said, CNN is making it look very bad, so I just wanted to make sure.

Jelly
11-04-2005, 07:48 PM
The media is blowing it out of proportion as they do all things. Those street scenes are lame. No real passion. No real fire... no explosions. Very half-assed rioting if you ask me. Sorry Argentina, France's riots are kicking your ass.

angel_luv
11-05-2005, 12:15 AM
The media is blowing it out of proportion as they do all things. Those street scenes are lame. No real passion. No real fire... no explosions. Very half-assed rioting if you ask me. Sorry Argentina, France's riots are kicking your ass.

Yeah! What is up with France?????

Phonzie20
11-05-2005, 12:19 AM
Just as long as Le Tony is ok.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
11-05-2005, 12:23 AM

I'm sorry, but if you look at the stats, our riots have better efficiency per minute, a better rock on glass %, and not to mention all the intangibles like insults and banners.

If the French riot would only pass the violence to the Argentinian one a little more, then you'll be amazed what we can do. And our riot does not vanish in hard times, I would like to see the French doing that with the city filled with CIA agents in crunch time.

The Mafia has spoken.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-05-2005, 12:26 AM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/WORLD/americas/11/04/bush.summit/top.2230.kick.ap.jpg

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
11-05-2005, 12:28 AM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/WORLD/americas/11/04/bush.summit/top.2230.kick.ap.jpg

Useful things you learn from soccer #1

spurschick
11-05-2005, 09:03 AM
I'm sorry, but if you look at the stats, our riots have better efficiency per minute, a better rock on glass %, and not to mention all the intangibles like insults and banners.

If the French riot would only pass the violence to the Argentinian one a little more, then you'll be amazed what we can do. And our riot does not vanish in hard times, I would like to see the French doing that with the city filled with CIA agents in crunch time.

The Mafia has spoken.

Can I get a box score please?

Jelly
11-05-2005, 09:31 AM

The Mafia has spoken.

:lol
you present some valid points.

Still, for pure viewing pleasure, French riots > Argentine riots.

SA210
11-05-2005, 10:04 AM

The Mafia has spoken.
:lmao