PDA

View Full Version : How China is dropping Coronavirus infection rate to zero

hater
03-17-2020, 01:16 PM
self isolation or whatever the dumb shit Dump and co call it will only help in the short term

our society will have to change to let people live relatively good lives but maintaining zero infection rate

for those waiting for a vaccine and pretending everything will go back to normal let me break it to you nice and easy:

there will not be a vaccine in less than 2 years and there may never be one. wake the fuck up. nothing will be back to normal

china has already done lots of things that we will likely follow. yes, we will most likely resemble china in a few months

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2020-03-17/How-8-5m-population-Chinese-city-dropped-new-COVID-19-cases-to-zero-OWbiHdbLG0/index.html

what can we do here in US to make life as close to normal but keep zero infection rate?

DMC
03-17-2020, 01:18 PM
We know how they're doing it, they're lying about it. Same way they started it.

On a side note, you're a whole different kind of stupid.

picnroll
03-17-2020, 01:19 PM
Going forward I’d say nuke all wet markets.

hater
03-17-2020, 01:19 PM
https://twitter.com/newday/status/1233020121829998593?s=21

hater
03-17-2020, 01:21 PM

and yet most americans right now are hiding under a toilet paper mountain while chinese are going back to living :lmao

TimDunkem
03-17-2020, 01:21 PM
I can already see people refusing temp checks and businesses ignoring the takeaway only thing (not sustainable for their profits).

midnightpulp
03-17-2020, 01:23 PM
CGTN, formerly known as CCTV-9 and CCTV News, is an international English-language news channel. A part of the China Global Television Network group, it is owned and operated by China Central Television, the national media organization of China, under the control of the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China.

hater
I can already see people refusing temp checks and businesses ignoring the takeaway only thing (not sustainable for their profits).

you do that in china and you are immediately picked up to a 2 week quarantine at the galleys :lmao

hater
https://twitter.com/ashleydudarenok/status/1225798294699294722?s=21

hater
03-17-2020, 01:25 PM
while Penis and Dump tell us masks dont work...

https://twitter.com/junyanmajr/status/1237654591660896257?s=21

koriwhat
03-17-2020, 01:26 PM

True words have never been spoken :tu

pgardn
03-17-2020, 01:26 PM

Get the pictures of the drones following people disobeying curfew and the police then chasing them down.

hater
03-17-2020, 01:27 PM
https://twitter.com/eozdalga/status/1239242009560240129?s=21

hater
03-17-2020, 01:29 PM
:wow :wow Moscow airport :wow

https://twitter.com/rjpennystocks/status/1238011444601458690?s=21

told u nigas Russia was treating this as alien invasion

called it

hater
03-17-2020, 01:30 PM
when all my predictions about how your life will change in next few months becomes reality

I will come back here and say

called that sheet

Thread
03-17-2020, 01:32 PM
How do you fellows say it? Oh yeah, (now China good)

picnroll
03-17-2020, 01:38 PM
https://twitter.com/eozdalga/status/1239242009560240129?s=21

Because everybody outsourced all their medical supplies manufacturing to China who now picks and chooses what countries they’ll send it to.

SpursforSix
03-17-2020, 02:08 PM
How do you fellows say it? Oh yeah, (now China good)

It's "China good now"

Often followed with a question mark.

China good now?

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2020, 02:46 PM
It was alwasy at zero. This whole Coronavirus has been a big HOAX.

phxspurfan
03-17-2020, 02:47 PM

thats pretty fucking extreme

baseline bum
03-17-2020, 02:52 PM
thats pretty fucking extreme

Do they spray alcohol on your bat dinner too tho? Shit would be nasty once the rice soaks it up.

Winehole23
03-17-2020, 02:53 PM
and yet most americans right now are hiding under a toilet paper mountain while chinese are going back to living :lmaoDMC seems to be suggesting that's all a lie, that the Chinese have not contained novel cororonavirus and are covering up mass death right now.

We'll see how accurate DMC's spidey sense is or isn't pretty soon.

The US regime of delayed testing is starting to grate.

hater
03-17-2020, 02:58 PM
DMC seems to be suggesting that's all a lie, that the Chinese have not contained novel cororonavirus and are covering up mass death right now.

We'll see how accurate DMC's spidey sense is or isn't pretty soon.

The US regime of delayed testing is starting to grate.

he also suggested to fire bomb Wuhan back in February :lol

waiting for his official request to bomb NYC and Seattle :lmao

Splits
03-17-2020, 03:00 PM
he also suggested to fire bomb Wuhan back in February :lol

waiting for his official request to bomb NYC and Seattle :lmao

:lmao

phxspurfan
03-17-2020, 03:03 PM
:wow :wow Moscow airport :wow

https://twitter.com/rjpennystocks/status/1238011444601458690?s=21

told u nigas Russia was treating this as alien invasion

called it

Smart. I'm worried all these guys evacuating other countries (Brazil, etc) will bring more virus here, regardless of our self quarantines and lockdowns.

Winehole23
03-17-2020, 03:22 PM
An infection rate of zero isn't equvalent to eradication of the disease; hell, it lt isn't even equal to zero diagnosed cases.

hater
03-17-2020, 06:48 PM
e3gCbkeARbY

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2020, 07:07 PM
The stupidity of people on full display here in this thread :coffee

Nathan89
03-17-2020, 07:16 PM
while Penis and Dump tell us masks dont work...

https://twitter.com/junyanmajr/status/1237654591660896257?s=21

We don't have enough masks because China was keeping the supply for themselves.

Masks work but most people use them ineffectively.

hater
03-17-2020, 07:19 PM
We don't have enough masks because China was keeping the supply for themselves.

Masks work but most people use them ineffectively.

:lmao maybe we shoulda kept a good stockpile

Nathan89
03-17-2020, 07:23 PM
:lmao maybe we shoulda kept a good stockpile

Trump has been talking about our dependency on China for years. Maybe people will start waking up now that China turns boats around full of masks and threatens to keep medicine from us.

hater
03-17-2020, 07:24 PM
Trump has been talking about our dependency on China for years. Maybe people will start waking up now that China turns boats around full of masks and threatens to keep medicine from us.

yeah lets blame the chinese for us being stupid enough not to have enough masks for a pandemic :lol

its not only about masks and not only about china

theres those IV bags which we are also short on. turns out most of those were made in Puerto Rico and in a factory badly damaged by the storm last time

its the capilltalistic system which is terribly designed for a crisis like this. it folds like a stack of cards as its being displayed here

Nathan89
03-17-2020, 07:27 PM
yeah lets blame the chinese for us being stupid enough not to have enough masks for a pandemic :lol

I blamed us for being dependent on a shit country. And the second some tries to do something everyone starts pissing and moaning about tariffs.

hater
03-17-2020, 07:31 PM
I blamed us for being dependent on a shit country. And the second some tries to do something everyone starts pissing and moaning about tariffs.

thats capitalism for you ma niga

DJR210
03-17-2020, 09:27 PM
While you guys sit here and fight about this bullshit, all trolling aside I hope you guys all stay healthy and avoid this shit. 2020 really, really, fucking sucks.

DMC
03-17-2020, 09:30 PM
Going forward I’d say nuke all wet markets.

Bend over, I'll nuke your wet market.

DMC
03-17-2020, 09:31 PM
While you guys sit here and fight about this bullshit, all trolling aside I hope you guys all stay healthy and avoid this shit. 2020 really, really, fucking sucks.

For some, but mostly it's speculation and panic from social media and MSM following dipshits. I swear today I was in HEB and I almost wanted to grab an arm full of cold medicine and stand in line coughing. What a bunch of fucking sheep.

hater
03-17-2020, 09:33 PM
For some, but mostly it's speculation and panic from social media and MSM following dipshits. I swear today I was in HEB and I almost wanted to grab an arm full of cold medicine and stand in line coughing. What a bunch of fucking sheep.

so we should not bomb NYC?

baseline bum
03-17-2020, 09:47 PM
Bend over, I'll nuke your wet market.

:lmao

hater
03-19-2020, 08:28 AM
I might start planning to move and go pursue the Chinese Dream nigas

looks like life will be better in china than most places for a while...

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1240628097860489225?s=21

hater
03-19-2020, 08:28 AM
https://twitter.com/abc/status/1240626044819865601?s=21

Darth_Pelican
03-19-2020, 08:40 AM
https://twitter.com/abc/status/1240626044819865601?s=21

The fear was that the outbreak would start all over there once everyone went back to work. That hasn't been the case..... yet. Time will tell.

But if not, we've learned that with a 1 month lockdown this is about a 3.5 month event that will only have killed around 3,500 people into a 1.36 billion population.

boutons_deux
03-19-2020, 08:46 AM
The fear was that the outbreak would start all over there once everyone went back to work. That hasn't been the case..... yet. Time will tell.

But if not, we've learned that with a 1 month lockdown this is about a 3.5 month event that will only have killed around 3,500 people into a 1.36 billion population.

China's lockdown is something USA won't / can't do, and Repugs and their voters are still not taking the covid-19 threat seriously.

Winehole23
03-19-2020, 09:17 AM

But if not, we've learned that with a 1 month lockdown this is about a 3.5 month event that will only have killed around 3,500 people into a 1.36 billion population.It's premature to suggest the epidemic in China has concluded.

Most we can say for the moment is that the number of cases went sideways instead of up.

Thread
03-19-2020, 09:20 AM
It's premature to suggest the epidemic in China has concluded.

Most we can say for the moment is that the number of cases went sideways instead of up.

Yeah, but, it sure raises the hackles, eh? & that's MSM's sole intent with such a headline,,,then the meat & potatoes of the actual story below the headlinie is just the opposite.

Winehole23
03-19-2020, 09:20 AM
Some do not trust figures reported by the PRC, period. The government speaking in its own voice is the definitive propaganda, so to speak.

Winehole23
03-19-2020, 09:21 AM
Yeah, but, it sure raises the hackles, eh? & that's MSM's sole intent with such a headline,,,then the meat & potatoes of the actual story below the headlinie is just the opposite.Happens so often. Gotta get those clicks.

Thread
03-19-2020, 09:23 AM
Some do not trust figures reported by the PRC, period. The government speaking in its own voice is the definitive propaganda, so to speak.

That's in regular times, Winester. In Corona times MSM is going to believe & sanction every (good) word outta PRC & then run like the dickens & tell us.

Thread
03-19-2020, 09:25 AM
China's lockdown is something USA won't / can't do, and Repugs and their voters are still not taking the covid-19 threat seriously.

Though millions of YOUR voters gathered close on Tuesday & voted for hours on end.

Winehole23
03-19-2020, 09:33 AM
Though millions of YOUR voters gathered close on Tuesday & voted for hours on end.Should have been postponed, shame on the DNC. It turns out to have been a mistake to think this round of primaries would get rid of Sanders.

TimDunkem
03-19-2020, 09:37 AM

It's like people forget that it's an authoritarian government that can force it's citizens to self-quarantine. Meanwhile, beaches, malls, and airports here still have thousands of people walking around them.

Also, I wouldn't trust the Chinese government either. They're the ones who tried to silence doctors and cover it up initially.

hater
03-19-2020, 09:42 AM
It's like people forget that it's an authoritarian government that can force it's citizens to self-quarantine. Meanwhile, beaches, malls, and airports here still have thousands of people walking around them.

Also, I wouldn't trust the Chinese government either. They're the ones who tried to silence doctors and cover it up initially.

agree some doctors initially were silenced but USA also silenced CDC and doctors here initially

so did Italy, Iran and spain

all governments seem to react this way at first. probably most likely to avoid panic and economic damage

baseline bum
03-19-2020, 09:43 AM

At this point it also seems dumb to do what China is doing where they're treating it like a virus that can be contained and eradicated. Way too late for that. My hope is the US quarantining slows the virus down enough so it can spread through most of our population in 6-7 months at a rate the hospitals can keep up with and maybe keep the death toll to the early projections of ~500k.

Well unless the heat can slow it. That would be a godsend to have a few extra months to find treatments.

Thread
03-19-2020, 09:44 AM
Should have been postponed, shame on the DNC. It turns out to have been a mistake to think this round of primaries would get rid of Sanders.

Frankly, it was stroke of genius. (We'd) a never forced it like that if it were our primaries. No fuckin' way. We'd a cancelled long before Ohio did. No, the DNC, in close association with MSM played it perfect. There was no build up as Tuesday came into being. "Shush, just the shut the fuck up and brazen...the clock will run. It will be over and done with. We're not cancelling and dragging him till August. No fuckin' way."

& Sanders will quit. He's just delaying it a bit.

Thread
03-19-2020, 09:47 AM
At this point it also seems dumb to do what China is doing where they're treating it like a virus that can be contained and eradicated. Way too late for that. My hope is the US quarantining slows the virus down enough so it can spread through most of our population at a rate the hospitals can keep up with and maybe keep the death toll to the early projections of ~500k.

Just re-open the hospitals...the hundreds we've closed the last decade.

hater
03-19-2020, 09:49 AM
At this point it also seems dumb to do what China is doing where they're treating it like a virus that can be contained and eradicated. Way too late for that. My hope is the US quarantining slows the virus down enough so it can spread through most of our population in 6-7 months at a rate the hospitals can keep up with and maybe keep the death toll to the early projections of ~500k.

Well unless the heat can slow it. That would be a godsend to have a few extra months to find treatments.

best case scenario

I hope so too niga

baseline bum
03-19-2020, 09:52 AM
best case scenario

I hope so too niga

I just think it's madness that China is doing everything they can to completely stop transmission. If you take them at their word that no new cases have been found today that is horrific news. It has to go through the population.

Chucho
03-19-2020, 09:57 AM
Just re-open the hospitals...the hundreds we've closed the last decade.

Yes, because nothing would be easier than bringing a bunch of abandoned places (if not already re-purposed/new-tenants) up to code, getting them staffed and ready to accept patients in the time frame we need.

I'm on the "moderately concerned" side here. I don't see "hundreds" of US deaths coming anytime soon, to get there, even with exponential growth, this shit would have to get way out of control.

Hopefully we can get some testing done so we can get more confirmed cases to drive the fear number, the mortality rate, down to where it really is. Maybe they can then start reporting more "light at the end of the tunnels" stories instead of inducing mass panic among stupid people.

hater
03-19-2020, 10:00 AM
I just think it's madness that China is doing everything they can to completely stop transmission. If you take them at their word that no new cases have been found today that is horrific news. It has to go through the population.

or the preventive measures:
no touching
social distance
masks
turn off ac
communist party neighborhood watch
military, police, drones

maybe these work very efficiently

Thread
03-19-2020, 10:03 AM
Yes, because nothing would be easier than bringing a bunch of abandoned places (if not already re-purposed/new-tenants) up to code, getting them staffed and ready to accept patients in the time frame we need.

I'm on the "moderately concerned" side here. I don't see "hundreds" of US deaths coming anytime soon, to get there, even with exponential growth, this shit would have to get way out of control.

Hopefully we can get some testing done so we can get more confirmed cases to drive the fear number, the mortality rate, down to where it really is. Maybe they can then start reporting more "light at the end of the tunnels" stories instead of inducing mass panic among stupid people.

"easier" is gone, Chooch.

baseline bum
03-19-2020, 10:03 AM
I don't see "hundreds" of US deaths coming anytime soon, to get there, even with exponential growth, this shit would have to get way out of control.

Italy is already there.

Thread
03-19-2020, 10:07 AM
Italy is already there.

"...right now, at this minute, me, I'm trying to bring my son back from Italy where he was at because of this Solotzo business. But, I'm a suspicious man, and if my son should suddenly contract a virus, or, slip on a banana peel then I blame some of the people on this Board. But, that unsavory business aide, I swear on the soles of my feet I will not be the one to break the rules that Kor I Ellis instituted so many years ago. Chow!"

baseline bum
03-19-2020, 10:11 AM
Yesterday Italy went from 2503 deaths to 2978.

hater
03-19-2020, 10:16 AM
if everyone would wear masks and gloves outside on top of distancing and cleaning surfaces we really would have no probelm tbqh

we will eventually move towards that

Chucho
03-19-2020, 10:27 AM
if everyone would wear masks and gloves outside on top of distancing and cleaning surfaces we really would have no probelm tbqh

we will eventually move towards that

:tu

We represent about 18 commercial cleaning companies across most large markets (excluding LA and Frisco right now) and half of them have paused services. They're so busy selling disinfecting and sanitation services for businesses.

I spoke with a few of my Clients and asked them if anyone on their teams have come down with it...not a single one yet.

Said it weeks ago...it's a sign of the times when it takes a mass panic to make people practice childhood hygiene

DMC
03-19-2020, 10:29 AM

What if the population gets vaccinated before that can happen?

TSA
03-19-2020, 10:30 AM
Italy is already there.

We aren’t Italy though, I don’t think it’s a good comparison. We aren’t as old, we don’t smoke as much, and we don’t kiss each other on the cheek when greeting.

DMC
03-19-2020, 10:30 AM

We represent about 18 commercial cleaning companies across most large markets (excluding LA and Frisco right now) and half of them have paused services. They're so busy selling disinfecting and sanitation services for businesses.

I spoke with a few of my Clients and asked them if anyone on their teams have come down with it...not a single one yet.

Said it weeks ago...it's a sign of the times when it takes a mass panic to make people practice childhood hygiene

Will be interesting to see the dropoff in influenza cases assuming that to be the case.

DMC
03-19-2020, 10:31 AM
We aren’t Italy though, I don’t think it’s a good comparison. We aren’t as old, we don’t smoke as much, and we don’t kiss each other on the cheek when greeting.

Unless she's hot tbh

Chucho
03-19-2020, 10:32 AM
or the preventive measures:
no touching
social distance
masks
turn off ac
communist party neighborhood watch
military, police, drones

maybe these work very efficiently

Twice in 20 minutes I've agreed with Hater.

Chucho
03-19-2020, 10:32 AM

And the fact the population is condensed into the geographical equivalent of a sardine can...

TSA
03-19-2020, 10:33 AM

That video Darrin shared yesterday about germ spread was eye opening for me. I thought I was pretty good at washing my hands and not touching my face but I’ve got some work to do.

TSA
03-19-2020, 10:34 AM
And the fact the population is condensed into the geographical equivalent of a sardine can...

Yup. If New York tracks the same as Italy I won’t be surprised, but I just can’t see the entire US tracking the same.

Chucho
03-19-2020, 10:37 AM
Yup. If New York tracks the same as Italy I won’t be surprised, but I just can’t see the entire US tracking the same.

Exactly. We're so spread out here.

That said, and I think you live in Northern Cali too, IIRC, here in the Central Valley, movie theaters and bowling alleys are still open but the geniuses here have decided to close a really, really dangerous place; fishing lakes. God damnit, California.

baseline bum
03-19-2020, 10:41 AM

Yeah we could be worse. The logarithm of deaths was nearly linear and already sloped higher than Italy's a few days ago, and in the last two to three days the slope changed direction to an even steeper line. We're an obese population, a ton of us are on high blood pressure medicine, way more beetus here, and we have a healthcare system that covers less of us and might be (probably is) worse. Just gotta hope we started taking this seriously early enough, but we really didn't until this week. I think it's too late for Washington and New York, maybe the Bay Area too. And fuck Florida might get there too soon enough from a double dose of infected old New Yorkers taking advantage of cheap flights and dumbfuck spring breakers.

baseline bum
03-19-2020, 01:07 PM
And now Italy is at 3405 deaths

koriwhat
03-19-2020, 01:10 PM
i hope china fucking rots in hell. hopefully this opens the eyes of the world to stop relying on china.

ElNono
03-19-2020, 01:52 PM

Not so sure about that. 40% or so obesity? High blood pressure, high amount of beetus. They're different risks, but risks nonetheless.

boutons_deux
03-19-2020, 02:01 PM

CDC: 10500 US infections

deaths occur 2 - 8 weeks after infections

tests are still not widely available. Trash/CDC fuckup continues, for weeks more

boutons_deux
03-19-2020, 02:03 PM
When Trash/CDC/NSA/CIA knew about the risk in January, did they put pressure on BigPharma to produce test kits?

Thread
03-19-2020, 02:04 PM
CDC: 10500 US infections

deaths occur 2 - 8 weeks after infections

tests are still not widely available. Trash/CDC fuckup continues, for weeks more

Still & all:::

8k+ dead by regular flu.

DMC
03-29-2020, 11:40 PM
:lol OP

Idiot

DMC
03-29-2020, 11:42 PM
and yet most americans right now are hiding under a toilet paper mountain while chinese are going back to living :lmao

:lol "called it"

slick'81
03-29-2020, 11:45 PM
CHINA! You a lie

TimDunkem
03-29-2020, 11:48 PM

Crazy this was a week ago.

baseline bum
03-29-2020, 11:55 PM

Crazy we'll be higher on Tuesday.

boutons_deux
03-30-2020, 09:25 AM

10K+ deaths on less than 1000K infection, 10%+ death rate and the poor southern Italy has yet to be hit

Rome is a ghost town

China reporting 100s of new infections from incoming travellers

"recovered" patients, symptoms gone, testing positive up 8 days later

this is some really scary shit, and I'm really scared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyiAm6xqoss&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0z10Vk6OFkI8zXlD2Nj4Snwxf7cTg5Ba3E8bQEj Sn2vQFwGmenXrXkHqM

Thread
03-30-2020, 09:27 AM
10K+ deaths on less than 1000K infection, 10%+ death rate and the poor southern Italy has yet to be hit

Rome is a ghost town

China reporting 100s of new infections from incoming travellers

"recovered" patients, symptoms gone, testing positive up 8 days later

this is some really scary shit, and I'm really scared.

& Trump's America has a 1.6% kill rate.