PDA

View Full Version : Der Fuhrer Newsome Orders Californians To Not Go Out...

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 02:06 AM
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/19/california-governor-issues-statewide-order-to-stay-at-home-effective-thursday-evening.html

ElNono
03-20-2020, 03:35 AM
Glad he did that. Protects citizens from retards and conspiratards that still think this is a game or a hoax. The only sad thing about this is that it had to come down as an order from the Governor, tbh, because there's still a minority of irresponsible folks.

midnightpulp
03-20-2020, 03:51 AM
Glad he did that. Protects citizens from retards and conspiratards that still think this is a game or a hoax. The only sad thing about this is that it had to come down as an order from the Governor, tbh, because there's still a minority of irresponsible folks.

I just hope the illegals are tuned in and heed the advice (no, not trashing illegals, but not sure the level of information they're exposed to. They might not know what's going on). I know a guy, not an illegal, who is a general scrapper and handyman, essentially homeless, whose only source of info is a tv hooked up to one of those digital antennas, and it's basically all Korean and Thai stations :lol. He's white. Many illegals have similar living situations, where they do odds and ends for people and couch surf or shack up in someone's garage.

ElNono
03-20-2020, 04:26 AM
I just hope the illegals are tuned in and heed the advice (no, not trashing illegals, but not sure the level of information they're exposed to. They might not know what's going on). I know a guy, not an illegal, who is a general scrapper and handyman, essentially homeless, whose only source of info is a tv hooked up to one of those digital antennas, and it's basically all Korean and Thai stations :lol. He's white. Many illegals have similar living situations, where they do odds and ends for people and couch surf or shack up in someone's garage.

tbh, Telemundo and Univision probably have better ratings here than CBS, NBC, etc :lol

midnightpulp
03-20-2020, 04:31 AM
tbh, Telemundo and Univision probably have better ratings here than CBS, NBC, etc :lol

Oh yeah, not worried about the illegals who have televisions. But I'm worried about those "odds and ends" types that are kind of disconnected from society. Goes for guys like my buddy, as well. He never knows what's going on current affair wise. These people can become spreaders.

TheGreatYacht
03-20-2020, 05:04 AM

https://youtu.be/gzKKdHQ3sVk

This is what is gonna kill a lot of ppl. 5G radiation. While schools and public places are shut down, 5G preps are underway. Once 5G is launched and people start getting ill, Coronavirus will be to blame. Not only that, but a cashless society, mandatory vaccines (microchips), and medical martial law are to come yet here you are cheering on this Orwellian nightmare

This whole Coronavirus is a HOAX, a psyop, and psychological warfare on humanity. The dumb stupid sheep are buying it. What a frustrating time to be a woke person surrounded by zombies.

midnightpulp
03-20-2020, 05:17 AM

This is what is gonna kill a lot of ppl. 5G radiation. While schools and public places are shut down, 5G preps are underway. Once 5G is launched and people start getting ill, Coronavirus will be to blame. Not only that, but a cashless society, mandatory vaccines (microchips), and medical martial law are to come yet here you are cheering on this Orwellian nightmare

This whole Coronavirus is a HOAX, a psyop, and psychological warfare on humanity. The dumb stupid sheep are buying it. What a frustrating time to be a woke person surrounded by zombies.

Big Tech is just paving the way for the robot golems here, which will be their proverbial Gestapo. Start building those EMPs, bro, and stay safe.

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 06:07 AM
Glad he did that. Protects citizens from retards and conspiratards that still think this is a game or a hoax.

Tell us how many millions are going to die.

boutons_deux
03-20-2020, 06:08 AM
because there's still a minority of irresponsible folks.

Repugs, Fox, Nunes, Rush, etc and their voters/viewers are a threat to the nation.

ElNono
03-20-2020, 07:11 AM
Oh yeah, not worried about the illegals who have televisions. But I'm worried about those "odds and ends" types that are kind of disconnected from society. Goes for guys like my buddy, as well. He never knows what's going on current affair wise. These people can become spreaders.

They'll find out soon enough when everything is closed, tbh

ElNono
03-20-2020, 07:12 AM

First ever psyops that causes pneumonia... great... how did you end up going the deep end, tbh?

ElNono
03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
Tell us how many millions are going to die.

:lol @ 'us'... grab average mortality rate, apply to population, should give you a ballpark number... you do know first grade math right?

SnakeBoy
03-20-2020, 08:54 AM
:lol @ 'us'... grab average mortality rate, apply to population, should give you a ballpark number... you do know first grade math right?

If chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine continue to give such great recovery results subtract 90+% from that number

Then it was all a conspiracy :lol

hater
03-20-2020, 09:06 AM
RIP TGY

he used to be a great poster

pgardn
03-20-2020, 09:06 AM

How does 5G radiation kill people?
Are you telling the board that we now use ionizing radiation to communicate?
What type of radiation does 5G use?

pgardn
03-20-2020, 09:09 AM
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/19/california-governor-issues-statewide-order-to-stay-at-home-effective-thursday-evening.html

I expect this type of analysis to ebb and flow depending on how bad this gets.
If we do "well", damn those were Nazi overkill rules.
If we do poorly, wtf are we doing, acting like Italians?

DMC
03-20-2020, 09:38 AM
Come on OP, let's not soil our position with folly.

baseline bum
03-20-2020, 09:55 AM
If chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine continue to give such great recovery results subtract 90+% from that number

How successful is it proving to be? And is it doing anything in Italy or Spain where they're getting raped by this virus?

hater
03-20-2020, 10:00 AM
DR Faccci said yesterday there will be no wonder drug for this

wake up peeps

Dear Dr Facci is a godsend and a saint. God protect him

hater
03-20-2020, 10:01 AM
we can lose even Tom Hanks but not Dr Facci

TheGreatYacht
03-20-2020, 10:53 AM
How does 5G radiation kill people?
Are you telling the board that we now use ionizing radiation to communicate?
What type of radiation does 5G use?

5G APOCALYPSE - THE EXTINCTION EVENT

https://youtu.be/ol3tAxnNccY

pgardn
03-20-2020, 11:25 AM
Stopped it at 52 seconds.

Microwave radiation is not ionizing radiation.

The microwave frequencies used in cooking are narrow and designed basically to make water shake creating heat.
If you think people are going to drive around in vans or shoot these frequencies at targets without a great loss of energy and people not realizing it?
No fckn way.

So do this. Go to your microwave, put an egg in it. Turn it on for 1 minute and go outside and look at your electric utility meter before and after you turn it on.
You will find this gadget pulls a good deal of electrical energy and find out your egg has burst. It takes lots of microwaves to cook a damn egg because less concentrated microwaves do nothing, they are low energy and dont react with biomolecules.
Now you can scream.

Microwaves used for communication are completely out of the wavelength for cooking (by merely making water molecules tremble). They dont cause mutations or in any way do damage to chemical bonds directly. They are low energy waves. They are not as high an energy as the light that goes into your eyeball and hits your retina and allows you to see. They make water shake thereby releasing heat. And they do it pretty damn inefficiently.

They are not anything like UV light, Xrays, Gamma rays, not even close.

https://science.nasa.gov/ems/01_intro

Look at the picture and notice the energy increases as you move left to right.
Your garage door opener and TV channel changer have more energy than microwaves. The light you see with, that hits your eye, has more energy. What else do you need, Fear the radio wave?

Please leave your garbage on your doorstep. Dont you have a thread for this garbage...

DMC
03-20-2020, 12:03 PM
Fauci

:lol Hater

SnakeBoy
03-20-2020, 12:06 PM
How successful is it proving to be? And is it doing anything in Italy or Spain where they're getting raped by this virus?

China did 100 pt trial with chloroquine phosphate and had good results reportedly. They never released official study cause they're China
https://www.hngn.com/articles/228182/20200227/researchers-testing-chloroquine-phosphate-cure-covid-19-will-right-anti.htm

The small France trial of hydroxychloroquine(plaquinil) was 100% recovery reportedly. I have not seen the study but...

French pharmaceutical company Sanofi said it was ready to offer the government millions of does of Plaquenil, which could treat as many as 300,000 patients, Agence France-Presse reports. A limited study showed promising results in Marseille, France, where Professor Didier Raoult treated 24 COVID-19 patients with the drug. Six days after starting the Plaquenil therapy, the virus disappeared in 75% of the cases.

Wife started getting calls yesterday from pts...can I get some plaquinil for my arthritis? :lol

spurraider21
03-20-2020, 12:15 PM

The microwave frequencies used in cooking are narrow and designed basically to make water shake creating heat.
If you think people are going to drive around in vans or shoot these frequencies at targets without a great loss of energy and people not realizing it?
No fckn way.

So do this. Go to your microwave, put an egg in it. Turn it on for 1 minute and go outside and look at your electric utility meter before and after you turn it on.
You will find this gadget pulls a good deal of electrical energy and find out your egg has burst. It takes lots of microwaves to cook a damn egg because less concentrated microwaves do nothing, they are low energy and dont react with biomolecules.
Now you can scream.

Microwaves used for communication are completely out of the wavelength for cooking (by merely making water molecules tremble). They dont cause mutations or in any way do damage to chemical bonds directly. They are low energy waves. They are not as high an energy as the light that goes into your eyeball and hits your retina and allows you to see. They make water shake thereby releasing heat. And they do it pretty damn inefficiently.

Your garage door opener and TV channel changer have more energy than microwaves. The light you see with, that hits your eye, has more energy. What else do you need, Fear the radio wave?

Please leave your garbage on your doorstep. Dont you have a thread for this garbage...
dont let that stuff get in the way of his conspiracy theory

DMC
03-20-2020, 12:54 PM

No fckn way.

Now you can scream.

What? You don't see the hue from the plasma when you operate your microwave? You need more C2F6 if that's the case.

koriwhat
03-20-2020, 01:02 PM
it won't matter especially when you got literal walking zombies in hordes shitting on the streets and huddling up together while shooting up h from san fran to la.

Chucho
03-20-2020, 01:18 PM
It's got some people here going batshit. If someone says, "well, you can still take a walk or exercise" someone is quick to rush in with the "you selfish asshole, you're going to infect us alll!!!!"

koriwhat
03-20-2020, 01:21 PM
It's got some people here going batshit. If someone says, "well, you can still take a walk or exercise" someone is quick to rush in with the "you selfish asshole, you're going to infect us alll!!!!"

in that scenario aren't both those people out and about? :lol

Thread
03-20-2020, 01:29 PM
it won't matter especially when you got literal walking zombies in hordes shitting on the streets and huddling up together while shooting up h from san fran to la.

Tell it, kori. Testify!!!

Monostradamus
03-20-2020, 01:31 PM
Well you would know... :lol

koriwhat
03-20-2020, 01:32 PM
i got a call the other day from my buddy in LA i stayed with while out there last april. the dude's first words were, "hahaha yall are dealing with the corona and i read it's as lackland", but the dude seemed oblivious to his own state's huge ordeal fighting this virus. he's delusional and then he went off on me for saying i don't give a fuck about bernie all because he told me bernie was the only one who could save us. :lmao

i feel bad for my buddy and his mental state since moving to LA 14 yrs ago.

koriwhat
03-20-2020, 01:33 PM
Well you would know... :lol

yeah because i almost stepped in those zombie's shit while walking down hollywood blvd when i went out there last year. fucking disgusting and way worse than when i visited in my 20's.

midnightpulp
03-20-2020, 01:48 PM
i got a call the other day from my buddy in LA i stayed with while out there last april. the dude's first words were, "hahaha yall are dealing with the corona and i read it's as lackland", but the dude seemed oblivious to his own state's huge ordeal fighting this virus. he's delusional and then he went off on me for saying i don't give a fuck about bernie all because he told me bernie was the only one who could save us. :lmao

I don't expect the virus to hit California as hard because, just like Texas, we have a warmer climate, we have a large population, but it's spread out, and maybe aside from San Fran, we don't have mass public transit. If you see how the virus spread in places like China, mass transit was a huge incubator. We're seeing similar numbers in New York, where it's colder, they use mass transit and population density is greater. The virus has followed a pretty linear growth everywhere, and California has progressed from a its first (reported) case on February 26 to just under 1000 currently. Contrast that to New York, first case March 1st (so later) to over 7000 currently. I've read reports that the virus spreads slower in temps over 65 degrees, which is a temp we're near, and should rise to the 70s next week.

I think the fact that the US is such a big country with its really only population dense area (as in a density similar to European and Asian countries) being New York will (hopefully) slow down that exponential curve were on. Additionally, we don't use mass transit like many other countries.

koriwhat
03-20-2020, 01:59 PM
I don't expect the virus to hit California as hard because, just like Texas, we have a warmer climate, we have a large population, but it's spread out, and maybe aside from San Fran, we don't have mass public transit. If you see how the virus spread in places like China, mass transit was a huge incubator. We're seeing similar numbers in New York, where it's colder, they use mass transit and population density is greater. The virus has followed a pretty linear growth everywhere, and California has progressed from a its first (reported) case on February 26 to just under 1000 currently. Contrast that to New York, first case March 1st (so later) to over 7000 currently. I've read reports that the virus spreads slower in temps over 65 degrees, which is a temp we're near, and should rise to the 70s next week.

I think the fact that the US is such a big country with its really only population dense area (as in a density similar to European and Asian countries) being New York will (hopefully) slow down that exponential curve were on. Additionally, we don't use mass transit like many other countries.

yeah i guess i'm focusing solely on yalls most dense cities. i forget how big california actually is considering i've only visited small pockets of that state. either way, the two cities i mentioned could be a hot spot to transmit this virus state wide but lets hope not.

stay safe bud :tu

so glad i don't live in austin, tx right now either; too damn populated.

midnightpulp
03-20-2020, 02:03 PM
yeah i guess i'm focusing solely on yalls most dense cities. i forget how big california actually is considering i've only visited small pockets of that state. either way, the two cities i mentioned could be a hot spot to transmit this virus state wide but lets hope not.

stay safe bud :tu

so glad i don't live in austin, tx right now either; too damn populated.

Thanks, bro. I remain hopeful that when the full data sets are in, as I believe many, perhaps hundreds of thousands to even millions, cases are of the asymptomatic or mild type that don't get reported, which will hopefully bring down that morality rate to around flu levels, and then everyone will calm down. Italy for instance was only testing people who showed critical/severe symptoms, so their scary 5 percent mortality rate is likely very skewed.

Blake
03-20-2020, 02:08 PM

Who was quick to say that?

Blake
03-20-2020, 02:09 PM

Cool story thanks for sharing

Chucho
03-20-2020, 03:14 PM
Who was quick to say that?

All over local groups on social media right now. Even here where we just started shelter in place.

Chucho
03-20-2020, 03:15 PM
in that scenario aren't both those people out and about? :lol

I meant on social media. You can call people names, just dont tell them you're going to enjoy the outdoors.

koriwhat
03-20-2020, 03:17 PM
I meant on social media. You can call people names, just dont tell them you're going to enjoy the outdoors.

lol

btw, it'd be rad if social media was a thing of the past.

ElNono
03-20-2020, 03:57 PM

:lol

Plus it's a non-sequitur... this order happened because there's still fools out there that think this is a hoax or they think they can't infect other people.

ElNono
03-20-2020, 04:00 PM

Don't mind the RG or boutons, tbh... you can and should exercise and take a walk, especially if WFH. The order doesn't preclude that, only affects gatherings.

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 04:37 PM

I know you're trying to talk circles around the fact that there is no proof that the fatality rate is laughable for a 'pandemic'.

ElNono
03-20-2020, 05:08 PM
I know you're trying to talk circles around the fact that there is no proof that the fatality rate is laughable for a 'pandemic'.

What's the average fatality rate for a pandemic, since that's your claim?

The Spanish Flu, which was one of the worst recorded in history, was a little over 2.5%. This is sitting on between 1.5% to 8% right now.

This is a strange hill to die on, as this is just getting started on a number of countries, and barring finding a game-changing treatment soon, it ain't getting better.

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 05:11 PM

The Spanish Flu, which was one of the worst recorded in history, was a little over 2.5%. This is sitting on between 1.5% to 8% right now.

This is a strange hill to die on, as this is just getting started on a number of countries, and barring finding a game-changing treatment soon, it ain't getting better.

I don't need to debate whether or not it's a pandemic in some sense. This does not erase that it's an over-reaction.

ElNono
03-20-2020, 05:14 PM
I don't need to debate

That's your problem, you never do. You throw unfounded things, then when pressed you fold. Maybe you should work on your ignorance before posting, tbh...

spurraider21
03-20-2020, 05:14 PM

ur racist for calling it the spanish flu tbh

ElNono
03-20-2020, 05:17 PM
ur racist for calling it the spanish flu tbh

at least I didn't use the N word, tbh...

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 05:20 PM
That's your problem, you never do. You throw unfounded things, then when pressed you fold. Maybe you should work on your ignorance before posting, tbh...

You've founded nothing for this overreaction. Mirror, bruh.

ElNono
03-20-2020, 05:24 PM
You've founded nothing for this overreaction. Mirror, bruh.

You can't read either? that'll explain a few things.

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 05:25 PM
You can't read either? that'll explain a few things.

Lashing out won't get you the W you crave.

ElNono
03-20-2020, 05:31 PM
Lashing out won't get you the W you crave.

I was hoping for discussion of your arguments, but you already folded. c'est la vie.

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 08:09 PM
I was hoping for discussion of your arguments, but you already folded. c'est la vie.

Non smokers under 50 have virtually no shot at dying. Persons in the other group who contract the virus are at about one to two percent death rate.

Does that sound like something worth shutting down the economy to you?

Blake
03-20-2020, 08:25 PM
Non smokers under 50 have virtually no shot at dying.

Derp talking out of his ass.

Will now tell anyone who calls him out on it to disprove it.

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 08:41 PM
Derp talking out of his ass.

Will now tell anyone who calls him out on it to disprove it.

:lmao Ignorant cuckold throwing wishes.

ElNono
03-20-2020, 10:18 PM
Non smokers under 50 have virtually no shot at dying. Persons in the other group who contract the virus are at about one to two percent death rate.

Does that sound like something worth shutting down the economy to you?

A sizeable chunk of those under 50 are going to get pneumonia and pack up the hospitals too. This isn't just take Tylenol and move on. They might not die, but they'll still likely require assistance, especially in a country with 40%+ obesity, high blood pressure and diabetes. The whole point of this thing right now is to make sure it doesn't happen all at once, and we have preventable deaths because our health system collapsed.

And the economy shutting down is a canard, tbh. Plenty of people still working from home. Sure, some industries will take a hit, it's an emergency after all. Unfortunately, this would go a lot quicker and be a lot shorter if we didn't have irresponsible people. If the economy is based on a solid foundation, it'll bounce back once this is controlled.

BTW, there's a little over 100 million Americans 50+ years old. Worst case of a 2% death rate = 2 million deaths. What we don't want is to have that number read 4% or 5% because our hospitals and supplies are overwhelmed.

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 10:23 PM
A sizeable chunk of those under 50 are going to get pneumonia and pack up the hospitals too. This isn't just take Tylenol and move on. They might not die, but they'll still likely require assistance, especially in a country with 40%+ obesity, high blood pressure and diabetes. The whole point of this thing right now is to make sure it doesn't happen all at once, and we have preventable deaths because our health system collapsed.

And the economy shutting down is a canard, tbh. Plenty of people still working from home. Sure, some industries will take a hit, it's an emergency after all. Unfortunately, this would go a lot quicker and be a lot shorter if we didn't have irresponsible people. If the economy is based on a solid foundation, it'll bounce back once this is controlled.

BTW, there's a little over 100 million Americans 50+ years old. Worst case of a 2% death rate = 2 million deaths. What we don't want is to have that number read 4% or 5% because our hospitals and supplies are overwhelmed.

So some people are going to die from pneumonia (like usual) so we should shut it all down. :lol

ElNono
03-20-2020, 10:29 PM
So some people are going to die from pneumonia (like usual) so we should shut it all down. :lol

I don't know what's the laughing matter, you might not care one bit about your fellow Americans, but you being a shallow loser doesn't mean everybody else needs to be, tbh...

That's why I'm glad the various governors are willing to be the adults in the room. And yes, what needs to be shut down to slow down the disease will be shut down. Once it's under control, it'll come back up. Nothing mysterious here.

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 10:31 PM
I don't know what's the laughing matter, you might not care one bit about your fellow Americans, but you being a shallow loser doesn't mean everybody else needs to be, tbh...

That's why I'm glad the various governors are willing to be the adults in the room. And yes, what needs to be shut down to slow down the disease will be shut down. Once it's under control, it'll come back up. Nothing mysterious here.

By your argument, we should outlaw smoking. We should outlaw cars. After all, the death totals say we should. You obviously don't care about your fellow Americans.

ElNono
03-20-2020, 10:35 PM
By your argument, we should outlaw smoking. We should outlaw cars. After all, the death totals say we should. You obviously don't care about your fellow Americans.

No, that's pretty stupid. Nobody is "outlawing" the virus. Do you even think before you post?

We're trying to keep infections to the minimum. Do you understand the difference?

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 10:38 PM
No, that's pretty stupid. Nobody is "outlawing" the virus. Do you even think before you post?

We're trying to keep infections to the minimum. Do you understand the difference?

Nobody is outlawing people from self quarantining. Doy you even think before you post?

We're trying to keep fascism to the minimum. Do you understand the difference?

ElNono
03-20-2020, 10:46 PM
Nobody is outlawing people from self quarantining. Doy you even think before you post?

:lol this post makes no sense at all. What are you arguing? That people die anyways of other things?

We do a lot of outlawing and penalties to prevent the things you mention: we don't sell to minors, we heavily penalize drunk driving, etc. However, those are all personal choices, it's a completely different thing.

Getting a virus is not a personal choice. There's nothing to "outlaw" here. The only thing we can do is make sure stupid idiots don't go infecting people because they're stupid.

It's actually pretty saddening that an order has to be put out there because there's abject idiots, there's no other way to describe it, that go around infecting people because they think the virus doesn't apply to them.

And finally, you have no idea what fascism is. None. Pick up a book sometime.

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 10:49 PM
:lol this post makes no sense at all. What are you arguing? That people die anyways of other things?

I can see your problem. You don't even understand basic concepts. We don't shut down the economy for flu season. You somehow think COVID is so much extra special. :lmao

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 10:50 PM
And finally, you have no idea what fascism is. None. Pick up a book sometime.

Sure I do. I elect lawmakers to make laws, not a fascist governor. Keep lashing out though. :lol

midnightpulp
03-20-2020, 10:54 PM

Here's the thing I don' think you're getting, it's not about the death rate of the virus in a vacuum. I think we'll find out it's much lower than the stated totals, because there's likely many people who've already got it and recovered from it that will never be counted as "confirmed cases." What you're not grasping is that it's about slowing down the spread so that our system isn't overwhelmed. To relate it to your point, yes, if smoking and driving a car resulted in an overwhelming of the system, those activities would be banned/reduced. Seriously, we need to put the petty right/left political football aside, the big government conspiracy theories aside, and behave responsibly. Please take this shit seriously. Will you die? Will your family die? Probably not. But you might hasten the spread of the virus unknowingly to susceptible people.

ChumpDumper
03-20-2020, 11:04 PM
Here's the thing I don' think you're getting, it's not about the death rate of the virus in a vacuum. I think we'll find out it's much lower than the stated totals, because there's likely many people who've already got it and recovered from it that will never be counted as "confirmed cases." What you're not grasping is that it's about slowing down the spread so that our system isn't overwhelmed. To relate it to your point, yes, if smoking and driving a car resulted in an overwhelming of the system, those activities would be banned/reduced. Seriously, we need to put the petty right/left political football aside, the big government conspiracy theories aside, and behave responsibly. Please take this shit seriously. Will you die? Will your family die? Probably not. But you might hasten the spread of the virus unknowingly to susceptible people.I was really hoping some of these posters were just role playing or being edgy for kicks. Way past time for the usual quibbling.

ElNono
03-20-2020, 11:05 PM
I can see your problem. You don't even understand basic concepts. We don't shut down the economy for flu season. You somehow think COVID is so much extra special. :lmao

Yah, it's me and the whole world that doesn't understand anything. You, basement dweller, has it all figured out. It's stupid people like you why we need this kind of quarantines, tbh

Sure I do. I elect lawmakers to make laws, not a fascist governor. Keep lashing out though. :lol

There it is. Talking out of your ass again. You still don't know what fascism is, that much is clear.

On the other hand, I've got "lashing out", need to get "cuck" and "tranny" and I've got the derp bingo, which coincidentally seems to be about 1/3 of your whole vocabulary.

ElNono
03-20-2020, 11:13 PM
Here's the thing I don' think you're getting, it's not about the death rate of the virus in a vacuum. I think we'll find out it's much lower than the stated totals, because there's likely many people who've already got it and recovered from it that will never be counted as "confirmed cases." What you're not grasping is that it's about slowing down the spread so that our system isn't overwhelmed. To relate it to your point, yes, if smoking and driving a car resulted in an overwhelming of the system, those activities would be banned/reduced. Seriously, we need to put the petty right/left political football aside, the big government conspiracy theories aside, and behave responsibly. Please take this shit seriously. Will you die? Will your family die? Probably not. But you might hasten the spread of the virus unknowingly to susceptible people.

He has OCD, at the very least, and he has this urge to 'win' any and all internet arguments. I generally empathize with people like him, and I've been probably one of the most patient posters here with him, tbh.

The problem with this particular thing, however, is that he's demonstrating why we need orders like this. Whether it's conscious or unconscious, it's dangerous to everybody else. It's truly sad.

midnightpulp
03-20-2020, 11:26 PM
He has OCD, at the very least, and he has this urge to 'win' any and all internet arguments. I generally empathize with people like him, and I've been probably one of the most patient posters here with him, tbh.

The problem with this particular thing, however, is that he's demonstrating why we need orders like this. Whether it's conscious or unconscious, it's dangerous to everybody else. It's truly sad.

Yeah, we should be beyond "winning" for our R/L team. I don't give a shit about Trump anymore. I'd gladly trade four more years of him if this could end immediately, so I take no joy in the plunging market, his mishandling of the situation, and such that "hurts him politically."

Spurt's broken clock moment here (his concern is obviously totalitarianism, and we are kind of in a "very soft" totalitarianism at the moment) is that his fear of totalitarianism isn't unfounded. No, I don't think it will happen here. My fear, as somewhat related to Spurt's, is how will the fallout from this situation embolden totalitarian/fascist/nationalist movements around the world? "See, China got their spread under control quickly! Totalitarianism works!" Know it sounds odd, but fascism/totalitarianism is "hip" with many of those alt-right types. I'm probably overestimating the size of their movement, but they are going to exploit this shit to the moon and probably convert many, especially from the nationalist point-of-view. Rising nationalism from this also worries me. "You see, it was open borders and globalization that magnified this spread! We warned you "bluepillers!".

I just see those movements gaining traction like never before after this is over.

ElNono
03-20-2020, 11:36 PM
Yeah, we should be beyond "winning" for our R/L team. I don't give a shit about Trump anymore. I'd gladly trade four more years of him if this could end immediately, so I take no joy in the plunging market, his mishandling of the situation, and such that "hurts him politically."

Spurt's broken clock moment here (his concern is obviously totalitarianism, and we are kind of in a "very soft" totalitarianism at the moment) is that his fear of totalitarianism isn't unfounded. No, I don't think it will happen here. My fear, as somewhat related to Spurt's, is how will the fallout from this situation embolden totalitarian/fascist/nationalist movements around the world? "See, China got their spread under control quickly! Totalitarianism works!" Know it sounds odd, but fascism/totalitarianism is "hip" with many of those alt-right types. I'm probably overestimating the size of their movement, but they are going to exploit this shit to the moon and probably convert many, especially from the nationalist point-of-view. Rising nationalism from this also worries me. "You see, it was open borders and globalization that magnified this spread! We warned you "bluepillers!".

I just see those movements gaining traction like never before after this is over.

My only concern right now is how we deal with this thing that's in our doorsteps. What comes in the future, we'll deal with it in the future.

You have to be completely oblivious to the world around you if you think this isn't exceptional in a lot of ways. I'm probably ~5 years older than you, how many times have you gone through something like this? It's not just NY or LA, this shit is everywhere.

midnightpulp
03-20-2020, 11:52 PM
My only concern right now is how we deal with this thing that's in our doorsteps. What comes in the future, we'll deal with it in the future.

You have to be completely oblivious to the world around you if you think this isn't exceptional in a lot of ways. I'm probably ~5 years older than you, how many times have you gone through something like this? It's not just NY or LA, this shit is everywhere.

None. This is pretty unprecedented. I think many people don't appreciate the severity of it because they look at the numbers or theorize about the numbers, and conclude because it might have a .5 to 1 percent death rate that it's just basically the flu. Meh. But they don't understand the core issue here is that it's ultimately about not straining our system, and even a virus that is just 2x deadlier than flu is a big fuckin' deal. Shit, even a flu on top of a flu would be a big deal. The hope here is Germany. Since they have a surplus of beds and ventilators (which we usually do during flu season because we're not strained), their mortality rate is .003, and that's just related to confirmed cases, so I'll theorize that this virus probably isn't any worse than the flu IF we have the resources, which we usually do for the flu but not another flu on top of it.

After this shitshow is over, pandemic response basically needs to become a sub-area of national defense, and instead of us throwing trillions at F35s and 600 bases around the world, we need to cut a chunk of that defense spending and build the most advanced healthcare apparatus the world has ever seen. We can do it with military. If this isn't a wake-up call, don't know what is.

TheGreatYacht
03-20-2020, 11:57 PM

No fckn way.

Now you can scream.

Matt Landman!!! On 5G and geoengineering!

https://youtu.be/8xb9ffVT2rE

I trust Matt Landman - an activist who's been doing research on 5G and geoengineering for years - more than you tbh.

phxspurfan
03-21-2020, 12:52 AM
Non smokers under 50 have virtually no shot at dying

Apparently true, problem is people not understanding they can give it to others who are at risk.

DMC
03-21-2020, 12:57 AM

People who deal with medical issues on the regular probably don't think to much about this. Imagine you were diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and you're undergoing treatment. Sure you could die if you get the virus, but you might die anyhow. Are you suddenly more worried? Probably not. Eventually you probably succumb to the concept of a finite existence and refuse to spend that time worrying about the end of that time.

ElNono
03-21-2020, 02:01 AM
People who deal with medical issues on the regular probably don't think to much about this. Imagine you were diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and you're undergoing treatment. Sure you could die if you get the virus, but you might die anyhow. Are you suddenly more worried? Probably not. Eventually you probably succumb to the concept of a finite existence and refuse to spend that time worrying about the end of that time.

I just don't think this is about being scared, or anything like that. It's about being responsible, at least temporarily, so we can avoid unnecessary deaths. It's simply the smart thing to do, at least until there's a relatively working treatment available or a vaccine.

I mean, we're not being asked for our firstborn, just to stay at home, work from home for a while, avoid crowds, wash your hands, etc. Is it really that big of a deal?

spurraider21
03-21-2020, 02:27 AM

where the fuck have you heard this?

midnightpulp
03-21-2020, 04:29 AM

Nowhere yet, but I'm staying farrrr away from any neoreactionary "redpill" communities and sites. That's why I qualified it as a "fear." I'm guessing that's how they might try to sell their ideology using this.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 04:43 AM
I just don't think this is about being scared, or anything like that. It's about being responsible, at least temporarily, so we can avoid unnecessary deaths.

Not how it works. We're seeing the devastation of the over reaction.

midnightpulp
03-21-2020, 04:59 AM

What we're going through isn't unprecedented in American history. It's unprecedented in our personal histories, but the 1918 Spanish Flu was a big deal, and many cities did lock down then just like they are now.

If you're worried about the economic ramifications, I don't think they'll be like a great depression or recession in the long run, because those were a result of a weak economic foundation. Yes, we're going to take a punch in the mouth for a year, but I don't expect 20/30 percent unemployment, mass foreclosures, repossessions, etc, etc because what good does that collection of debt do for the holders when the collection of that debt won't have anywhere to be reinvested because 30 percent of the consumer base can't afford to participate?

This really a different ballgame. I expect a mix of mass bail outs for all citizens and perhaps some kind of one time debt forgiveness law, and debt holders will just have to eat the profit loss, because what good is more profit when you can't do anything with it? Debt holders will be like the proverbial man in the desert with a horde of gold if they attempt to recoup loss because they'll basically put the majority of Americans in the poor house, so your "money" is meaningless in a world that's become an economic desert, so to speak.

Thread
03-21-2020, 05:13 AM

That's it & that's all.

midnightpulp
03-21-2020, 05:16 AM
That's it & that's all.

I think we're overreacting to the prospect of devastation. We stood tall during the Spanish Flu, and it's a blip in American history, despite being much deadlier and with fewer economic and social safeguards in those days.

Thread
03-21-2020, 05:31 AM
I think we're overreacting to the prospect of devastation. We stood tall during the Spanish Flu, and it's a blip in American history, despite being much deadlier and with fewer economic and social safeguards in those days.

MSM is driving this situation to their fullest extent. Having the time of their lives:::the death count is very manageable, so, MSM is able to spin it to their liking & advantage.

They're animalsPERIOD

midnightpulp
03-21-2020, 06:12 AM
MSM is driving this situation to their fullest extent. Having the time of their lives:::the death count is very manageable, so, MSM is able to spin it to their liking & advantage.

They're animalsPERIOD

Don't look at total deaths, look at percentage. The count is 13x higher than the flu percentage wise. We're trying to preemptive here, Cub.

Thread
03-21-2020, 06:18 AM
Don't look at total deaths, look at percentage. The count is 13x higher than the flu percentage wise. We're trying to preemptive here, Cub.

I will remain at total deaths.

midnightpulp
03-21-2020, 06:34 AM
I will remain at total deaths.

Cub, I wouldn't you lead you astray, old friend. It's not about death count either way. This is a new virus for humans and thus we get infected and pass it on more quickly, meaning more emergency cases that can overwhelm hospitals. I'll echo Fauci in saying that not all the country has to go on total lockdown and not continue life as normal. You're there in AZ. Warm climate, thin population density, you guys won't get hit much. 79 cases 0 deaths. Problem with this virus, like any virus, it's that it will hit populated areas like NY pretty hard, as we're seeing.

On these points, I do agree that the media is hyping. Middle America probably doesn't have to be as on high alert as New York. It's not even hit us that hard in California, since we're pretty spread out. That said, still exercise some caution and hygiene when you go out to the Goodwill and market.

Will Hunting
03-21-2020, 08:20 AM
Cub, I wouldn't you lead you astray, old friend. It's not about death count either way. This is a new virus for humans and thus we get infected and pass it on more quickly, meaning more emergency cases that can overwhelm hospitals. I'll echo Fauci in saying that not all the country has to go on total lockdown and not continue life as normal. You're there in AZ. Warm climate, thin population density, you guys won't get hit much. 79 cases 0 deaths. Problem with this virus, like any virus, it's that it will hit populated areas like NY pretty hard, as we're seeing.

On these points, I do agree that the media is hyping. Middle America probably doesn't have to be as on high alert as New York. It's not even hit us that hard in California, since we're pretty spread out. That said, still exercise some caution and hygiene when you go out to the Goodwill and market.
AZ has only tested a few hundred people which is why their count is so low. If the Koch brothers whore they have as a governor actually took this seriously there’d be more testing and more positive cases.

boutons_deux
03-21-2020, 08:31 AM
AZ has only tested a few hundred people which is why their count is so low. If the Koch brothers whore they have as a governor actually took this seriously there’d be more testing and more positive cases.

AZ boomers concerned about outbreak

https://civiqs.com/results/coronavirus_concern?age=65%2B&party=Republican&annotations=true&uncertainty=true&zoomIn=true&map=true&startDate=&endDate=&utm_campaign=embed&embedDate=1584403200000

pgardn
03-21-2020, 08:46 AM

pgardn
03-21-2020, 08:47 AM

So you don’t believe the reports of NY hospitals reaching capacity.

You believe this is false because...

you have not been there and either have I.
I believe the reports of the medical infrastructure reaching capacity and getting overwhelmed. I believe Italy had/has massive MEDICAL problems.

You believe this is false because... people really are NOT sick they are faking? What?

(awaiting a response involving cuck; so some of us respond in kind because it appears it’s the only way to communicate)

pgardn
03-21-2020, 09:27 AM
What? You don't see the hue from the plasma when you operate your microwave? You need more C2F6 if that's the case.

You can burn things (combustion with O2in a microwave) as well. This involves breaking and remaking chemical bonds. But microwaves do not cause this directly. Please don’t give him ideas. He already is full of them.

picnroll
03-21-2020, 09:32 AM

Guess you don’t give a fuck about the health care workers, eh. Kind of a selfish prick right.

pgardn
03-21-2020, 11:07 AM

pgardn
03-21-2020, 11:08 AM
Matt Landman!!! On 5G and geoengineering!

https://youtu.be/8xb9ffVT2rE

I trust Matt Landman - an activist who's been doing research on 5G and geoengineering for years - more than you tbh.

Interesting.

He first goes into how chemtrails are actively being hidden by “them” by changing the sky lighting. Then he goes into how he is basically a real meteorologist because of how much he has studied. Then he gives us info on where he will be next so we can all go listen to him. $

Conclusion from peagarden: he is in the tinfoil hatters entertainment industry.

From about 14 to 18 minutes he finally gets into microwaves after explaining how he has learned all about EM waves. He then explains how tall these waves are. Completely wrong, he is referring to wavelength so he immediately gets amplitude and wavelengths confused. Theses are hugely important features he gets dead wrong. He says microwaves cause mutations. Wrong, no evidence.

Then the studies which have been numerous and reviewed. Which are interesting but the conclusion have been pretty much the same after review: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5607572/#!po=0.00000
Thermal means heat TGY. Read conclusion. This is what I was telling you before

It is noteworthy that most of the above mentioned studies were based on the theory that the effects caused by microwaves are non-thermal. However, a recent report [3 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5607572/#CR3)] published by the Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (SCENIHR) noted that discussions about the thermal and non-thermal effects are misleading. Because the frequency of microwaves is sufficiently high that the energy is absorbed, the subsequent heating of tissue becomes its major mechanism, and most biochemical and physiological responses are temperature-dependent. Thus, the committee suggested that in the future, studies should explore the border between thermal and non-thermal effects and that specific effects, such as triggering the onset of thermoregulatory reactions, should be defined.

Oh and some positive effects found after reviewing studies:

Moreover, the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease is 30–40% lower in people who use a mobile phone for more than 10 years than in other individuals. Get Thread and Avante on phones promptly. Because it probably due to the fact they are just actively engaged.

Nothing about these studies suggests microwaves react directly with biological molecules. It makes perfect sense because the electron structure of bio molecules does not absorb energy in the microwave range. Heating effects due to water, we know about that, but it’s not effective in the communication range. In fact it makes perfect sense that organisms should react mostly to stuff in the range that they experience on a large scale, light and a bit into infrared and UV. Below visible, it’s of zero biological use, above visible and more energetic, em waves really are not good as they tear down biomolecules until you get to far gamma that are so energetic and out of range they can travel right thru a biological body without interacting at all. (If the do you will tear apart individual atoms)

This guy makes money from your hits I guess. So does the lady in the cabin slowly going crazy.

DMC
03-21-2020, 11:12 AM
I just don't think this is about being scared, or anything like that. It's about being responsible, at least temporarily, so we can avoid unnecessary deaths. It's simply the smart thing to do, at least until there's a relatively working treatment available or a vaccine.

I mean, we're not being asked for our firstborn, just to stay at home, work from home for a while, avoid crowds, wash your hands, etc. Is it really that big of a deal?

People aren't lined up 300 deep at HEB in hopes of being responsible.

DMC
03-21-2020, 11:17 AM

Nowhere yet, but I'm staying farrrr away from any neoreactionary "redpill" communities and sites. That's why I qualified it as a "fear." I'm guessing that's how they might try to sell their ideology using this.

It was obviously hypothetical. If SR21 cannot ascertain that himself, he's got a bumpy road ahead.

DMC
03-21-2020, 11:20 AM
Interesting.

He first goes into how chemtrails are actively being hidden by “them” by changing the sky lighting. Then he goes into how he is basically a real meteorologist because of how much he has studied. Then he gives us info on where he will be next so we can all go listen to him. $

Conclusion from peagarden: he is in the tinfoil hatters entertainment industry.

From about 14 to 18 minutes he finally gets into microwaves after explaining how he has learned all about EM waves. He then explains how tall these waves are. Completely wrong, he is referring to wavelength so he immediately gets amplitude and wavelengths confused. Theses are hugely important features he gets dead wrong. He says microwaves cause mutations. Wrong, no evidence.

Then the studies which have been numerous and reviewed. Which are interesting but the conclusion have been pretty much the same after review: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5607572/#!po=0.00000
Thermal means heat TGY. Read conclusion. This is what I was telling you before

It is noteworthy that most of the above mentioned studies were based on the theory that the effects caused by microwaves are non-thermal. However, a recent report [3 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5607572/#CR3)] published by the Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (SCENIHR) noted that discussions about the thermal and non-thermal effects are misleading. Because the frequency of microwaves is sufficiently high that the energy is absorbed, the subsequent heating of tissue becomes its major mechanism, and most biochemical and physiological responses are temperature-dependent. Thus, the committee suggested that in the future, studies should explore the border between thermal and non-thermal effects and that specific effects, such as triggering the onset of thermoregulatory reactions, should be defined.

Oh and some positive effects found after reviewing studies:

Moreover, the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease is 30–40% lower in people who use a mobile phone for more than 10 years than in other individuals. Get Thread and Avante on phones promptly. Because it probably due to the fact they are just actively engaged.

Nothing about these studies suggests microwaves react directly with biological molecules. It makes perfect sense because the electron structure of bio molecules does not absorb energy in the microwave range. Heating effects due to water, we know about that, but it’s not effective in the communication range. In fact it makes perfect sense that organisms should react mostly to stuff in the range that they experience on a large scale, light and a bit into infrared and UV. Below visible, it’s of zero biological use, above visible and more energetic, em waves really are not good as they tear down biomolecules until you get to far gamma that are so energetic and out of range they can travel right thru a biological body without interacting at all. (If the do you will tear apart individual atoms)

This guy makes money from your hits I guess. So does the lady in the cabin slowly going crazy.

They both have that deer in headlights look.

TGY is selling hits. Don't be fooled into believing otherwise. It's a nutjob pyramid scheme.

ElNono
03-21-2020, 01:50 PM
People aren't lined up 300 deep at HEB in hopes of being responsible.

That's people panicking on the unknown, instead of being rational about it. I bet you're not one of those, for example.

I'm not going to blame them, but it's also part of the reason why orders like this, which put the onus on large gatherings, are temporarily necessary.

Will Hunting
03-21-2020, 01:54 PM
Imagine how many Alex Jones water filters are getting sold right now? That fatass is probably cleaning up.

ElNono
03-21-2020, 01:58 PM

We already know how it works. How can you be so blind? Countries that already went through SARS were much better prepared this time around.

You don't want to be the next Italy, there's a 9% death rate there as of this morning. Even half of that is absolutely devastating to any health system.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 02:09 PM
MSM is driving this situation to their fullest extent.

Enemy of the people.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 02:10 PM

I believe the reports of the medical infrastructure reaching capacity and getting overwhelmed. I believe Italy had/has massive MEDICAL problems.

You believe this is false because... people really are NOT sick they are faking? What?

(awaiting a response involving cuck; so some of us respond in kind because it appears it’s the only way to communicate)

Get a hold of yourself, Cuck Garden.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 02:11 PM
Guess you don’t give a fuck about the health care workers, eh. Kind of a selfish prick right.

Oh, the humanity!

Thread
03-21-2020, 02:18 PM
Enemy of the people.

Precisely.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 02:21 PM
We already know how it works. How can you be so blind? Countries that already went through SARS were much better prepared this time around.

You don't want to be the next Italy, there's a 9% death rate there as of this morning. Even half of that is absolutely devastating to any health system.

41,035 deaths in a country of 60.8 million people. That's .000675 percent even if the media isn't fudging the numbers. Any more sky is falling stats you want to report?

ElNono
03-21-2020, 02:39 PM
41,035 deaths in a country of 60.8 million people. That's .000675 percent even if the media isn't fudging the numbers. Any more sky is falling stats you want to report?

40000 deaths? wtf are you looking at?

Official numbers:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/

Let me do basic math for you:
4,825 deaths / 53,578 cases * 100 = 9.00%

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 02:54 PM
40000 deaths? wtf are you looking at?

Official numbers:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/

Let me do basic math for you:
4,825 deaths / 53,578 cases * 100 = 9.00%

I'm sure a nursing home or two got hit. Get a hold of yourself.

spurraider21
03-21-2020, 02:56 PM
It was obviously hypothetical. If SR21 cannot ascertain that himself, he's got a bumpy road ahead.
Ankle biting

Thread
03-21-2020, 03:02 PM
Ankle biting

That's what happens when you bend over & are so close to your ankles.

Will Hunting
03-21-2020, 03:05 PM
That's what happens when you bend over & are so close to your ankles.
I remember when I was that flexible. Those were the days.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 03:38 PM
Shutting it down will help us conserve resources that we don't have!

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-03-20/coronavirus-county-doctors-containment-testing

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 03:38 PM

You can share war stories with Reck.

ElNono
03-21-2020, 03:45 PM
Shutting it down will help us conserve resources that we don't have!

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-03-20/coronavirus-county-doctors-containment-testing

If we can't test, more reason to shut down.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 03:46 PM
If we can't test, more reason to shut down.

We're not testing either way, just treating.

Shutting down means stopping resources and a whole host of unintended consequences.

You getting played, fool.

ElNono
03-21-2020, 03:53 PM
We're not testing either way, just treating.

Shutting down means stopping resources and a whole host of unintended consequences.

You getting played, fool.

Nope. Essential services are up and going. The whole point of this thing is to slow down the spread.

Again, not testing is a fuckup, but if it has to be done because we don't have the tests, then isolation is the best next thing.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 04:02 PM
Nope. Essential services are up and going. The whole point of this thing is to slow down the spread.

Again, not testing is a fuckup, but if it has to be done because we don't have the tests, then isolation is the best next thing.

Nobody is against slowing it down. But it needs to be done wisely. This cut off your nose despite your face stuff is foolishness.

Thread
03-21-2020, 04:05 PM

Amen to that. I could bite my own toenails over a half-century ago.

ElNono
03-21-2020, 04:16 PM
Nobody is against slowing it down. But it needs to be done wisely. This cut off your nose despite your face stuff is foolishness.

We tried wisely, we ended up with 100s of people packing up stores, hoarding and the ever opportunist gouging fellow Americans in need.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 04:22 PM
We tried wisely, we ended up with 100s of people packing up stores, hoarding and the ever opportunist gouging fellow Americans in need.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Because of your sky is falling narrative. Either way, those things get replenished if the economy is still working.

:lol Blaming the victims of your ball-less leaders.

Oh, look. Hospitals don't magically restock their supplies. An economy has to support them!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hospitals-warn-of-shortages-closures-without-emergency-aid/ar-BB11vCYs?ocid=primentp

ElNono
03-21-2020, 04:44 PM
Because of your sky is falling narrative. Either way, those things get replenished if the economy is still working.

:lol Blaming the victims of your ball-less leaders.

Oh, look. Hospitals don't magically restock their supplies. An economy has to support them!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hospitals-warn-of-shortages-closures-without-emergency-aid/ar-BB11vCYs?ocid=primentp

Everyone is a victim here, tbh, the virus doesn't pick and choose.

And your linked article is exactly why I said the US is simply unprepared for this, and why government will need to step up with the funding and laws like DPA. That actually furthers my point that there's still people trying to put profits over lives at a time of need.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 04:45 PM
Everyone is a victim here, tbh, the virus doesn't pick and choose.

And your linked article is exactly why I said the US is simply unprepared for this, and why government will need to step up with the funding and laws like DPA. That actually furthers my point that there's still people trying to put profits over lives at a time of need.

You can say whatever side point is proven all you want. :lol That you think govt. works better than the private economy. That Soviet Union falling thing never happened. :lmao

ElNono
03-21-2020, 04:48 PM
You can say whatever side point is proven all you want. :lol That you think govt. works better than the private economy. That Soviet Union falling thing never happened. :lmao

I can quote myself saying that 6 days or so ago, tbh, not very difficult to find. Search is working.

I'm not touting the soviet union, you are. However, if you can't admit your sacred free market has completely failed us on this emergency, you're more oblivious to reality than first thought.

pgardn
03-21-2020, 04:48 PM

Get a hold of yourself, Cuck Garden.

Thats my boy incel!
When was the last date you had with your hand?

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 04:55 PM
I can quote myself saying that 6 days or so ago, tbh, not very difficult to find. Search is working.

I'm not touting the soviet union, you are. However, if you can't admit your sacred free market has completely failed us on this emergency, you're more oblivious to reality than first thought.

Cos the government stifling the market has nothing to do with it? That's not how free markets work, bruh. Stop pretending you're making sense.

ElNono
03-21-2020, 05:10 PM
Cos the government stifling the market has nothing to do with it? That's not how free markets work, bruh. Stop pretending you're making sense.

Oh no, I totally get it, when shit goes bad and the private sector is overwhelmed, it's never the free market fault, it's always the government fault. It's like a broken record. :lol

That dogma is tired and solves absolutely nothing. A cursory look at history will tell you that government intervention in times of emergency was always absolutely required.

Heck, we're resuscitating the Defense Production Act, a law from the end of WWII/start of the Korean war, because we've gone through this song and dance before.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 05:30 PM
Oh no, I totally get it, when shit goes bad and the private sector is overwhelmed, it's never the free market fault, it's always the government fault. It's like a broken record. :lol

That dogma is tired and solves absolutely nothing. A cursory look at history will tell you that government intervention in times of emergency was always absolutely required.

Heck, we're resuscitating the Defense Production Act, a law from the end of WWII/start of the Korean war, because we've gone through this song and dance before.

There's never been a strong government that didn't depend on a strong market. NEVER.

Again, stop pretending you're making any sense. You're embarrassing yourself.

ElNono
03-21-2020, 06:00 PM
There's never been a strong government that didn't depend on a strong market. NEVER.

Again, stop pretending you're making any sense. You're embarrassing yourself.

Never? The world ceased to exist in the 1930s? There's been economic up and downs throughout the past century, and yet, here we are.

You really want to steer clear from bringing up embarrassment, tbh, this conversation hasn't been really kind to you at all.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 06:11 PM
Never? The world ceased to exist in the 1930s? There's been economic up and downs throughout the past century, and yet, here we are.

You really want to steer clear from bringing up embarrassment, tbh, this conversation hasn't been really kind to you at all.

Babble.

Blake
03-21-2020, 09:59 PM

Lol "cut off nose despite face"

Derp being derp

midnightpulp
03-21-2020, 11:39 PM

I wouldn't say the free market failed. Germany and South Korea got this thing under control because they were prepared. Singapore is like one of the least regulated places to do business on Earth. Under control. Where we "fail" is what we spend the fruits of the free market on. Man, wouldn't it have been nice to build up and buy 6 trillion dollars worth of hospitals and supplies, rather than try to nation build in Iraq and Afghanistan? To restate things, this virus doesn't concern me in a vacuum. I do believe we'll eventually find it is not much more dangerous than the flu, but our healthcare system is so strained, we can't handle two flus every season.

ElNono
03-22-2020, 03:04 AM
I wouldn't say the free market failed. Germany and South Korea got this thing under control because they were prepared. Singapore is like one of the least regulated places to do business on Earth. Under control. Where we "fail" is what we spend the fruits of the free market on. Man, wouldn't it have been nice to build up and buy 6 trillion dollars worth of hospitals and supplies, rather than try to nation build in Iraq and Afghanistan? To restate things, this virus doesn't concern me in a vacuum. I do believe we'll eventually find it is not much more dangerous than the flu, but our healthcare system is so strained, we can't handle two flus every season.

But that's the point, mid. Free market dictates that buying 6 trillion dollars of hospitals and supplies is bad business unless you can keep the hospitals at capacity and you have, at least, acceptable ROI on the supplies you bought. On the same token, it's the reason nation building in Iraq and Afghanistan is not a free market enterprise either.

This is the dichotomy you face with the free market:

Hospitals are holding back from ordering more medical ventilators because of the high cost for what may be only a short-term spike in demand from the coronavirus epidemic, supply chain experts and health researchers say, intensifying an anticipated shortage of lifesaving equipment for patients who become critically ill.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/03/18/ventilator-shortage-hospital-icu-coronavirus/

And from a business perspective, it completely makes sense. However, sometimes the mission is above ROI and fiduciary duty to shareholders. Especially during emergencies, or when national security is at stake. We all understand that. We all know nobody is building F35 planes out of their own volition as an investment without first getting fat checks and subsidies from the government. It's bad business.

I'm a firm believer of the free market 99% of the time, especially in normal times. But in very specific cases, it's simply not the solution to the problem at hand. When it comes to putting lives vs money on the balance, I think lives should take precedence.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, and it doesn't mean the free market is bad, or always fails (like boutons loves to say).

You know what free market dictates in times of scarcity? Pump up the prices. It makes total business sense, do you think it makes sense in an emergency, when people are looking for basic items like food, etc and they are scarce?
We rich folks on ST wouldn't have a problem, but we're hurting the poor, the unemployed, the people that need the most help during an emergency.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the fact that capitalism, socialism, etc don't have all the answers to every problem. After all, almost every country, including the US, use different amounts of both depending on the need.

ie: We subsidize Medicare, because it's bad business to insure old people, or unaffordable. The end result is folks that need healthcare the most can't get it. It's a failure, we recognize it and so we use a form of socialized healthcare in that case, because the free market won't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
And that's ok, we all know lives are at stake, and it makes sense some of our tax dollars go there.

midnightpulp
03-22-2020, 05:59 AM
But that's the point, mid. Free market dictates that buying 6 trillion dollars of hospitals and supplies is bad business unless you can keep the hospitals at capacity and you have, at least, acceptable ROI on the supplies you bought. On the same token, it's the reason nation building in Iraq and Afghanistan is not a free market enterprise either.

This is the dichotomy you face with the free market:

Hospitals are holding back from ordering more medical ventilators because of the high cost for what may be only a short-term spike in demand from the coronavirus epidemic, supply chain experts and health researchers say, intensifying an anticipated shortage of lifesaving equipment for patients who become critically ill.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/03/18/ventilator-shortage-hospital-icu-coronavirus/

And from a business perspective, it completely makes sense. However, sometimes the mission is above ROI and fiduciary duty to shareholders. Especially during emergencies, or when national security is at stake. We all understand that. We all know nobody is building F35 planes out of their own volition as an investment without first getting fat checks and subsidies from the government. It's bad business.

I'm a firm believer of the free market 99% of the time, especially in normal times. But in very specific cases, it's simply not the solution to the problem at hand. When it comes to putting lives vs money on the balance, I think lives should take precedence.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, and it doesn't mean the free market is bad, or always fails (like boutons loves to say).

You know what free market dictates in times of scarcity? Pump up the prices. It makes total business sense, do you think it makes sense in an emergency, when people are looking for basic items like food, etc and they are scarce?
We rich folks on ST wouldn't have a problem, but we're hurting the poor, the unemployed, the people that need the most help during an emergency.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the fact that capitalism, socialism, etc don't have all the answers to every problem. After all, almost every country, including the US, use different amounts of both depending on the need.

ie: We subsidize Medicare, because it's bad business to insure old people, or unaffordable. The end result is folks that need healthcare the most can't get it. It's a failure, we recognize it and so we use a form of socialized healthcare in that case, because the free market won't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
And that's ok, we all know lives are at stake, and it makes sense some of our tax dollars go there.

Don't disagree with any of that, and I hope this is a wake up call for us collectively on that front. To your point about hospitals maximizing ROI. Yep, that's screwing us over right now.

The way health care is delivered today is dramatically different than 40 years ago or even 20 years ago. Today, hospitals are run very efficiently. And what efficiency translates to, in part, is that they don’t have a lot of stores of equipment. They don’t have a lot of extra beds, because an extra bed is not efficient. And so, we have a significantly fewer number of American hospitals, in general, and a significantly fewer number of hospital beds and fewer number of ICU beds than we had 20 years ago. So, if a pandemic occurs, it’s not built to handle that. It has very little play.

Unacceptable.

https://news.berkeley.edu/2020/03/17/with-testing-still-limited-coronavirus-remains-a-moving-target/

And we're fooling ourselves if we think this is last flu/cold virus strain. They have a way of popping up every ten years.

boutons_deux
03-22-2020, 06:16 AM
Only blue states, 5, have ordered stay-at-home, NY, CA, NJ, IL, CT

the red states are have their ignorant, gullible heads filled by AJ, Rush, Breitbart, Fox, OAN and of course, Trash The Orange Killer

"some economists" think up to 75% of restaurants won't make it, 2M+ unemployed.

ElNono
03-22-2020, 06:28 AM
Don't disagree with any of that, and I hope this is a wake up call for us collectively on that front. To your point about hospitals maximizing ROI. Yep, that's screwing us over right now.

Unacceptable.

https://news.berkeley.edu/2020/03/17/with-testing-still-limited-coronavirus-remains-a-moving-target/

And we're fooling ourselves if we think this is last flu/cold virus strain. They have a way of popping up every ten years.

Lots of this stuff permeates all around. There also has been a lot of buyouts and cartelization (Kaiser group, Saint Barnabas group, etc etc) buying up hospitals and building their own networks, because while all these groups love to tout the free market, they also hate competition.

This is part of a much longer conversation about healthcare in general, and costs, and all that surrounds that. But that's day to day stuff. If we can't even come to an agreement in exceptional cases, we're truly fucked.

ElNono
03-22-2020, 06:32 AM
Only blue states, 5, have ordered stay-at-home, NY, CA, NJ, IL, CT

the red states are have their ignorant, gullible heads filled by AJ, Rush, Breitbart, Fox, OAN and of course, Trash The Orange Killer

"some economists" think up to 75% of restaurants won't make it, 2M+ unemployed.

To be fair, 45 states closed schools, so it's not like they're unaware or pretending to be. And look, some states have different economies and different needs.

boutons_deux
03-22-2020, 09:57 AM
The covid-19 pandemic will not shake power and control from the oligarchy.

As after the Banksters Great Depression, they will stay on top, more powerful and wealthier.

boutons_deux
03-22-2020, 10:02 AM
To be fair, 45 states closed schools, so it's not like they're unaware or pretending to be. And look, some states have different economies and different needs.

They all have human beings, and red/slave states, eg TX, have high proportions of uninsured (eg no Medicaid) which is great news for BigInsurance, but not so much for taxpayers.

I'm waiting for the stories to emerge of people with so-called reputed "good" group insurance getting very sick, ER, hospitalization, surviving but what about the medical bills?

Mark Celibate
03-22-2020, 11:56 AM
Imagine how many Alex Jones water filters are getting sold right now? That fatass is probably cleaning up.

yeah that guy's gotta be making money hand over fist right about now. I'm sure all the Super Male Vitality, Survival Shield, Life Force snake oil supplements are all sold out tbh

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdBnEktUwAAAdi_?format=jpg&name=medium

Thread
03-22-2020, 11:58 AM
They all have human beings, and red/slave states, eg TX, have high proportions of uninsured (eg no Medicaid) which is great news for BigInsurance, but not so much for taxpayers.

I'm waiting for the stories to emerge of people with so-called reputed "good" group insurance getting very sick, ER, hospitalization, surviving but what about the medical bills?

...gonna be free.

TheGreatYacht
03-23-2020, 11:32 PM

No fckn way.

Now you can scream.

IT Guy Explains Why He Quit Installing 5G

https://youtu.be/GFet4jSeKMo

Spurtacular
03-24-2020, 01:23 AM
IT Guy Explains Why He Quit Installing 5G

https://youtu.be/GFet4jSeKMo

Chumpettes not bothered.

Winehole23
03-24-2020, 09:39 AM

Unacceptable.

And we're fooling ourselves if we think this is last flu/cold virus strain. They have a way of popping up every ten years.We might not have to wait so long. Supposing COVID-19 one wanes in the hot weather, it's likely to come back this fall/winter.

Thread
03-24-2020, 11:02 AM
They have a way of popping up every ten years.

The key, Midst? Trump won't be President "every ten years."

When over 12.5k Americans died under Obama's stewardship it was fine & it was dandy.

Blake
03-24-2020, 05:58 PM
The key, Midst? Trump won't be President "every ten years."

When over 12.5k Americans died under Obama's stewardship it was fine & it was dandy.

Do you not understand why people die from the usual flu?

Thread
03-24-2020, 06:45 PM
Do you not understand why people die from the usual flu?

Of course, Blake. I don't understand why we haven't taken a fit over it like we have the 700 who have died from Corona.

LaSíSí
03-24-2020, 09:06 PM
Of course, Blake. I don't understand why we haven't taken a fit over it like we have the 700 who have died from Corona.

Cos there's no vaccine. Our leaders are really smart to shut everything down. Otherwise, most of us could die.

midnightpulp
03-24-2020, 09:14 PM

It's not going to stop at 700, Cub. If we mitigate this to 20K by this time next year, we're "okay."

Blake
03-24-2020, 09:32 PM

So then you don't understand the difference between the seasonal flu and the coronavirus.

We've had thousands of years to build up generational immunities to the seasonal flu. We have vaccines. We have an understanding of it.

The first known Chinese person to get this was on December 1 and now look how many people have it and the distance it's traveled. There are way too many unknown variables with this thing.

But keep going full Trumper and compare the two

Spurtacular
03-24-2020, 09:55 PM
So then you don't understand the difference between the seasonal flu and the coronavirus.

We've had thousands of years to build up generational immunities to the seasonal flu. We have vaccines. We have an understanding of it.

The first known Chinese person to get this was on December 1 and now look how many people have it and the distance it's traveled. There are way too many unknown variables with this thing.

But keep going full Trumper and compare the two

I bet you're really proud of yourself for regurgitating all this.

Blake
03-24-2020, 10:08 PM
I bet you're really proud of yourself for regurgitating all this.

I bet you're struggling to understand the big words in it

Spurtacular
03-24-2020, 10:09 PM
I bet you're struggling to understand the big words in it

#Cuckback

Blake
03-24-2020, 10:11 PM
hurdurhurdur

Thread
03-24-2020, 10:12 PM
Cos there's no vaccine. Our leaders are really smart to shut everything down. Otherwise, most of us could die.

The more than a million Americans who have died due to the regular flu the last 2 decades musta missed that vaccine.

Thread
03-24-2020, 10:14 PM
It's not going to stop at 700, Cub. If we mitigate this to 20K by this time next year, we're "okay."

If it goes to 20k I'll appear completely naked in Central Phoenix.

Mark Celibate
03-24-2020, 10:52 PM

I haven't really followed it that much, but what's the prognosis on how long the shelter-in-place will last?

I mean staying inside for 2-3 weeks is ok while they try to flatten the curve, but I've also heard crazy timelines like 6 months to a year. :lol good luck with that. We already know certain individuals (hint: the usual suspooks)who will create havoc for the rest of us if massive unemployment goes on for too long. Not to mention the sharp rise in depression/suicide. That's when you have to start thinking of a staggered quarantine tbh imo

ElNono
03-25-2020, 12:04 AM
I haven't really followed it that much, but what's the prognosis on how long the shelter-in-place will last?

I mean staying inside for 2-3 weeks is ok while they try to flatten the curve, but I've also heard crazy timelines like 6 months to a year. :lol good luck with that. We already know certain individuals (hint: the usual suspooks)who will create havoc for the rest of us if massive unemployment goes on for too long. Not to mention the sharp rise in depression/suicide. That's when you have to start thinking of a staggered quarantine tbh imo

Wuhan was what, 2-3 months? And this is not really taking precautions before it started?

It's probably going to be different state to state too.

Spurtacular
03-25-2020, 12:36 AM

Quarantining the persons susceptible to fatality from the start is how it should've been done. Immediate relief and protection for those fifty plus and choosing to self quarantine should've been given. The limited ability of this virus to "decimate" was known from the start. What can be said about all this is there's more than meets the eye; I'm sure there's a lot of info out there on it; say too much here and the lemmings will only meet you with derision.

ElNono
03-25-2020, 01:05 AM
Quarantining the persons susceptible to fatality from the start is how it should've been done. Immediate relief and protection for those fifty plus and choosing to self quarantine should've been given. The limited ability of this virus to "decimate" was known from the start. What can be said about all this is there's more than meets the eye; I'm sure there's a lot of info out there on it; say too much here and the lemmings will only meet you with derision.

What's the secret scoop in koo-koo land? we need entertainment during quarantine, tbh

Spurtacular
03-25-2020, 01:07 AM
What's the secret scoop in koo-koo land? we need entertainment during quarantine, tbh

It's no secret, your decimation of the economy over a pretend pandemic. :lmao

ElNono
03-25-2020, 01:09 AM
It's no secret, your decimation of the economy over a pretend pandemic. :lmao

What can be said about all this is there's more than meets the eye; I'm sure there's a lot of info out there on it

Do tell.

Thread
03-25-2020, 05:52 AM
Has Newsome got his people offin' the beaches yet?

LaSíSí
05-24-2020, 09:43 PM
The more than a million Americans who have died due to the regular flu the last 2 decades musta missed that vaccine.

Anti vaxxers get what they get.

clambake
05-24-2020, 10:32 PM
If it goes to 20k I'll appear completely naked in Central Phoenix.

Uh oh

ElNono
05-25-2020, 12:02 AM
Has Newsome got his people offin' the beaches yet?

most beaches are back in business now, tbh

Spurtacular
05-25-2020, 03:06 AM
Der Fuhrer ordered mail voting only.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-sues-california-over-newsoms-vote-by-mail-order/ar-BB14xsli?ocid=spartandhp

rmt
05-25-2020, 06:18 AM
What is with these elected officials? The whole premise of lockdown was to not overwhelm the hospitals and flatten the curve. CA has done an outstanding job of it - there is no longer any reason to keep people locked down - this is just a power/control thing - let them out.

Spurtacular
05-25-2020, 06:24 AM
this is just a power/control thing - let them out.

Always was. And here's the thing; these state lockdowns of everything all went into effect at the same time like magic. Who's pulling the strings?

boutons_deux
05-25-2020, 06:35 AM
What is with these elected officials? The whole premise of lockdown was to not overwhelm the hospitals and flatten the curve. CA has done an outstanding job of it - there is no longer any reason to keep people locked down - this is just a power/control thing - let them out.

The objective was to reduce disease, suffering, and deaths.

Any reduction of burden on the hospitals was and is secondary.

Typical rightwingnutjob to approve 1000 deaths a day from C19 as acceptable, ignoring 100Ks who are alive having been seriously ill, damaged long term or forever.

rmt
05-25-2020, 06:45 AM
The objective was to reduce disease, suffering, and deaths.

Any reduction of burden on the hospitals was and is secondary.

Typical rightwingnutjob to approve 1000 deaths a day from C19 as acceptable, ignoring 100Ks who are alive having been seriously ill, damaged long term or forever.

Bou, there is disease, suffering and death all over the world all the time. I disagree with your statement that I bolded/underlined above. The primary reason was not to overwhelm the hospitals. In hindsight (imo), there shouldn't have been such a widespread lockdown - just target the nursing homes and old/vulnerable people.

Spurtacular
05-25-2020, 07:01 AM
Bou, there is disease, suffering and death all over the world all the time. I disagree with your statement that I bolded/underlined above. The primary reason was not to overwhelm the hospitals. In hindsight (imo), there shouldn't have been such a widespread lockdown - just target the nursing homes and old/vulnerable people.

The one thing for sure that should've been done in the name of saving lives wasn't done. Instead, these Democrat governors just let the elderly mass die off. Less social security to pay that can then go to their own pocket instead.

Again, this was never about protecting anyone. This is all about consolidation.

boutons_deux
05-25-2020, 07:07 AM
. The primary reason was not to overwhelm the hospitals.

false, but expectedly so.

nursing homes infections were "community acquired",

where the poor browns and blacks staffing nursing homes were infected and dying much more than whites,

whites and their money being your primary concern, not human suffering and deaths.

social distancing has been proven all over the planet to be the ONLY WAY to stop the spread

rmt
05-25-2020, 07:37 AM
false, but expectedly so.

nursing homes infections were "community acquired",

where the poor browns and blacks staffing nursing homes were infected and dying much more than whites,

whites and their money being your primary concern, not human suffering and deaths.

social distancing has been proven all over the planet to be the ONLY WAY to stop the spread

When I say target the nursing homes, I mean the staff as well as the seniors living there. Temperature taking, PPE/resources provided for staff, strict monitoring on ANYONE going in - on a DAILY basis. And the number of deaths would have been much less.

Now, why would whites and their money be my primary concern? I would guess that it's the minority and poor who will suffer MORE from this widespread lockdown.

Social distancing does not mean being locked up in one's homes. They could have had the similar social distancing at schools, restaurants, stores, parks, beaches, etc that they had at WalMart, Home Depot, supermarkets.

Spurtacular
05-25-2020, 10:07 AM
Social distancing does not mean being locked up in one's homes. They could have had the similar social distancing at schools, restaurants, stores, parks, beaches, etc that they had at WalMart, Home Depot, supermarkets.

Those jobs aren't "essential".

ElNono
05-25-2020, 02:49 PM

But they aren't locked down. Some hot spots are extending lockdowns, but overall the State is slowly opening. You're right that CA has done an outstanding job, which is exactly why you trust this person to keep making the right calls. It's human lives on the line.

ElNono
05-25-2020, 06:26 PM
Retail stores opening... what's going on? NWO interrupted!

ElNono
05-26-2020, 09:14 PM
Barbershops too.. LA County will have to wait a bit longer though.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 07:00 AM
https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article243663267.html

The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office will not be enforcing the statewide order Gov. Gavin Newsom announced Thursday requiring masks and face coverings in public as coronavirus cases continue to increase in California.
In a statement Friday, the Sheriff’s Office recommended people should be “exercising safe practices” during the pandemic, including wearing masks, but said it would be “inappropriate” to criminally enforce the governor’s order, or target people and businesses for failing to do so.
“Due to the minor nature of the offense, the potential for negative outcomes during enforcement encounters, and anticipating the various ways in which the order may be violated, it would be inappropriate for deputies to criminally enforce the Governor’s mandate,” a statement from Sheriff Scott Jones said.

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article243663267.html#storylink=cpy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvI_FNrczzQ

pgardn
06-20-2020, 07:36 AM
Spurger would be horrified to find that on Friday evening, Father’s Day weekend, every customer at HEB, in this reporters sight, was wearing a mask!

Damnit this is Texus.

We have become sheeple again for no good reason.

rmt
06-20-2020, 10:56 AM
Spurger would be horrified to find that on Friday evening, Father’s Day weekend, every customer at HEB, in this reporters sight, was wearing a mask!

Damnit this is Texus.

We have become sheeple again for no good reason.

Airports seem different. Dd said almost everyone wore masks at Fort Lauderdale Airport and about half at DFW last weekend.

MultiTroll
06-20-2020, 11:49 AM
Gavin Newsome spent the taxpayers billion on masks made in China?

Treason!

ElNono
06-20-2020, 01:52 PM
https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article243663267.html

The mask order, as issued Thursday by Newsom and the state Department of Public Health, does not list or recommend any criminal penalties or enforcement protocols for violators.

Thanks, didn't know that. So the police is following Newsom order. :tu

Currently best leader in the nation, tbh.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 05:18 PM
The mask order, as issued Thursday by Newsom and the state Department of Public Health, does not list or recommend any criminal penalties or enforcement protocols for violators.

Thanks, didn't know that. So the police is following Newsom order. :tu

Currently best leader in the nation, tbh.

And being the good "journalists" they are, they didn't note whether there are civil penalties.
Which there surely are; otherwise such an order would be completely laughable.

ElNono
06-20-2020, 06:50 PM
And being the good "journalists" they are, they didn't note whether there are civil penalties.
Which there surely are; otherwise such an order would be completely laughable.

It's an appeal to responsible people... he's been doing a terrific job on the pandemic, has credibility... not much more is needed.

Now, if he said you needed to inject clorox, then I can see how that would be laughable.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 06:52 PM
It's an appeal to responsible people... he's been doing a terrific job on the pandemic, has credibility... not much more is needed.

Now, if he said you needed to inject clorox, then I can see how that would be laughable.

Orders aren't appeals. They're orders. Stop crying in your milk.

ElNono
06-20-2020, 07:29 PM
Orders aren't appeals. They're orders. Stop crying in your milk.

does not list or recommend any criminal penalties or enforcement protocols for violators.

What does that mean to you? It's plain english.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 07:38 PM
does not list or recommend any criminal penalties or enforcement protocols for violators.

What does that mean to you? It's plain english.

It's officially called an order, right?

:lmao Plain English.

ElNono
06-20-2020, 07:40 PM

Of course it's an order for responsible people that follow orders.

What does that mean to you? It's plain english. What happens if you don't comply with the order? Come on, you can say it, we already know.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 07:41 PM

TheGreatYacht (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719)

:cry But he's not funny :cry

DJR210 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42671) BaselineBum (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51607) Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) Reck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) johnsmith (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4000) Chucho (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20531)

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 07:42 PM
Of course it's an order

So, we're back to it being an order and not an appeal. :tu

:lol Fail

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 07:43 PM

:cry But he's not funny :cry

DJR210 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42671) BaselineBum (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51607) Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) Reck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) johnsmith (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4000) Chucho (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20531)

"He's not funny" is code for 'imma butthurt.'

ElNono
06-20-2020, 07:44 PM
So, we're back to it being an order and not an appeal. :tu

:lol Fail

:lol another dodge... answer the question... or fold per the usual bads.

ElNono
06-20-2020, 07:44 PM
:lmao calling for help, TheGreatYacht isn't going to save you from your daily embarrassment...

TheGreatYacht
06-20-2020, 09:36 PM

"He's not funny" is code for 'imma butthurt.'

Chumpettes love government dictatorship

ElNono
06-20-2020, 09:40 PM
Chumpettes love government dictatorship

:lol none of that going on here... just derp thinking a sheriff stood to Newsom when in fact he was following his orders...

But I'm glad you didn't bring up the jooooos yet :tu

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 09:42 PM
:lmao calling for help, TheGreatYacht (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719) isn't going to save you from your daily embarrassment...

Another ploy they do.

I'll be in full control and just want someone to have a :lol. They always call it "calling for help". Desperate.

They even chime in with this narrative. Like Pavlov's trained dogs. :lmao

ElNono
06-20-2020, 09:44 PM
:lmao taking the quote that shits all over you argument from the article you linked yourself.... fucking embarrassing...

oh, and, TheGreatYacht :rollin

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 09:48 PM
ElNono is unhinged on a chumpian level. Using his buzz words and all kinds of his ploys to crying about questions and jibber jabber.

All because he got shat on. Just keep your chin up next time. Have some dignity, bruh.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 09:49 PM
But I'm glad you didn't bring up the jooooos yet :tu

That's right; he didn't. You just really needed to wrap yourself in a blanket.

ElNono
06-20-2020, 10:03 PM
ElNono is unhinged on a chumpian level. Using his buzz words and all kinds of his ploys to crying about questions and jibber jabber.

All because he got shat on. Just keep your chin up next time. Have some dignity, bruh.

:lol you've been taking literal cumshots in your face all over the board... take a deep breath, go enjoy saturday, and come back tomorrow.

This thread is just another backfire. It happens, tbh.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 10:23 PM
Breathe.

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 10:28 PM
:lol you've been taking literal cumshots in your face all over the board... take a deep breath, go enjoy saturday, and come back tomorrow.

This thread is just another backfire. It happens, tbh.:lmao derp

DJR210
06-20-2020, 11:39 PM
you've been taking literal cumshots in your face all over the board

https://i.imgur.com/T8LdP3i.png

ElNono
06-21-2020, 12:10 AM
https://i.imgur.com/T8LdP3i.png

:lol