PDA

View Full Version : ALERT: Feds Take Control of Food/Trucking as Grocers UNABLE to Get Food

TheGreatYacht
03-20-2020, 11:06 PM
ALERT: Feds Take Control of Food/Trucking as Grocers UNABLE to Get Food

https://youtu.be/2cZc_iP34m4

TheGreatYacht
03-20-2020, 11:07 PM
"We Have No Food for You" - Insiders on Food Supply Shortages

https://youtu.be/5-9PalM8YIQ

DMC
03-20-2020, 11:09 PM
TUCSON, Ariz. - Governor Ducey's calling out the Arizona National Guard to help with the Coronavirus response.

One of real anxiety producers right now is when you go to the grocery store and a lot of those shelves are cleaned out. Help is on the way and a good share of it is going to come from the Arizona National Guard.

The modern military depends on its equipment---ammunition and a wide range of supplies and depends on units like the National Guard’s 2220th Transportation Company to deliver the goods.

Now the National Guard will be delivering the goods to help keep us all going.

They'll use their ability to deliver supplies in tough environments like hurricane aftermaths, to help replenish supplies to places like grocery stores hard hit by Arizonans stocking up since the coronavirus.

In Phoenix, Major General Michael McGuire joined Governor Doug Ducey packing supplies at a food bank.

General McGuire says the Guard is still counting on civilian volunteers to play their part in getting supplies where they can do the most good.

He says, "With only eight thousand of us, we can't stock every store in the state. So we need people to go out and get to those folks, look for opportunities for jobs, look to pivot to help in volunteer groups, non governmental groups, and one of the most challenging things we face in a time like this is synchronizing all those efforts.

Most Guardsmen live lives as civilians until they're called to duty. The state will consider their civilian jobs in deciding who to activate, so Guardsmen who work in critical fields like medicine or law enforcement will not be pulled away from civilian jobs essential to the COVID response.

So you can avoid watching the stupid video...

TL - DR

Army NG is helping haul groceries.

That's a bonus, not a reason to panic. Not an "alert" like Interpol bait up there says.

TheGreatYacht
03-20-2020, 11:09 PM
I'm afarid for when the market crashes. My sources tell me that it's gonna get UGLY. Worst than 2008.

When's this going to happen? Give a specific approximation when and some specific reasons why this massive crash will happen?

I heard its gonna be somewhere around 2020-2025. The economy will crash and there will be bread lines. Military will be stationed all over the US giving out food.

In order to get food, one will have to accept being microchopped. Those who refuse will not eat. The one world government - international communism - will go in effect.

Dissenters like myself who refuse to submit to the Zionist Jew World Order will be executed.

I called it earlier. I just didn't think it would happen so soon :cry

And all because of the fucking brainless and brainwashed zombies in this world. Fucking sheep. You deserve what's coming to ya smh. Idiots

Reck
03-20-2020, 11:22 PM
Are your sources from the same hole Hater gets his?

TheGreatYacht
03-20-2020, 11:49 PM
you need to catch up on twitter news jig

no way the videos are all fake this sheet is real as hunger

Bruh I'm not worried about a hoax virus. I'm concerned about the repercussions and outcome that is yet to come as a result of all the sheep from the left and right who believe our government and MSM mainstream narrative.

Even if the virus is legit, it is NOT deadly. Old people die all the time. We are possibly about to witness the purge of the sick, old and disabled from society. So my advice to everyone is that if anybody asks you if you have any symptoms just say that you are perfectly fine and healthy. DO NOT GET TESTED. If you have old and sick family members DO NOT give any reason for nurses and hospitals to have them tested for Covid-19.

My boy hater you called this shit. That a pandemic was about to hit us. Congrats! Get over it. We should focus on how to fight the Orwellian government and wake people up to stand up for themselves. What the Zionist Jewish elites are doing around the world is a crime. These fuckers are just getting started with their Zionist Jew (New) World Order agenda.

They created the problem, now we're in the reaction phase and the Israelis have had the solution this whole time.

spurraider21
03-21-2020, 12:23 AM
:lmao

legit think TGY is a paranoid schizophrenic

DMC
03-21-2020, 12:54 AM
Bruh I'm not worried about a hoax virus. I'm concerned about the repercussions and outcome that is yet to come as a result of all the sheep from the left and right who believe our government and MSM mainstream narrative.

Even if the virus is legit, it is NOT deadly. Old people die all the time. We are possibly about to witness the purge of the sick, old and disabled from society. So my advice to everyone is that if anybody asks you if you have any symptoms just say that you are perfectly fine and healthy. DO NOT GET TESTED. If you have old and sick family members DO NOT give any reason for nurses and hospitals to have them tested for Covid-19.

My boy hater you called this shit. That a pandemic was about to hit us. Congrats! Get over it. We should focus on how to fight the Orwellian government and wake people up to stand up for themselves. What the Zionist Jewish elites are doing around the world is a crime. These fuckers are just getting started with their Zionist Jew (New) World Order agenda.

They created the problem, now we're in the reaction phase and the Israelis have had the solution this whole time.

You're either going to kill yourself from worry or you're just trying to drum up some interest in some of your shitty videos. Either way we all will die one day. Oh noes.. Now there's going to be a green truck delivering groceries to a supermarket. That's big time panic level shit.

ElNono
03-21-2020, 02:07 AM
Truly bizarre to see people that appeared to be relatively sane mentally, just completely lose their marbles, tbh. Saw it with TSA, now TGY. Cosmoretard was already off the deep end when he started posting.

I would normally say no big deal, except some of these people end up getting so wrapped up in their paranoia, they can be dangerous.

Chumpette
03-21-2020, 04:19 AM
I called it earlier. I just didn't think it would happen so soon :cry

And all because of the fucking brainless and brainwashed zombies in this world. Fucking sheep. You deserve what's coming to ya smh. Idiots

If even one life is saved and Trump is voted out, this will have all been worth it.

Trainwreck2100
03-21-2020, 04:21 AM
Truly bizarre to see people that appeared to be relatively sane mentally, just completely lose their marbles, tbh. Saw it with TSA, now TGY. Cosmoretard was already off the deep end when he started posting.

I would normally say no big deal, except some of these people end up getting so wrapped up in their paranoia, they can be dangerous.

TSA was fucking weird to watch, he was just some chill guy then he turned into a fucking cosmored, da fuck did obama do to him

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 04:23 AM

Actually, you say this about pretty much everyone who doesn't see the world through your rose-colored glasses.

hater
03-21-2020, 05:14 AM
TGY was a great poster

RIP ma niga

I agree the virus itself is not bad at all

but the surge of patients and collapse of the medical services is legit as fuck. wake up. we cannot let that happen as society would collapse eventually. you dont think medics and nurses would just give up after a few months working 24/7?

think about that

hater
03-21-2020, 05:22 AM
I do agree we gonna see shortages of food soon. its inevitable. people go to stores and buy a lot more now. supply vs demant. its fucking logic

i cant find paper towels anywhere. i do have some stocked up in my bunker but always watch for stuff

Thread
03-21-2020, 05:34 AM
I do agree we gonna see shortages of food soon. its inevitable. people go to stores and buy a lot more now. supply vs demant. its fucking logic

i cant find paper towels anywhere. i do have some stocked up in my bunker but always watch for stuff

There is nothing to do but eat & that's always been an enjoyable pastime to begin with so people are going to (control) that allowed activity.

DMC
03-21-2020, 11:00 AM
There's a limited capacity at stores and a limited capacity in homes. When the homes are at capacity the stores will begin to back fill. There's no magic to it. People aren't consuming more now than before, they just are buying more. They will hit saturation and the increase in production/shipping will mean price drop on some goods. Imagine how long the same packs of toilet paper will be on shelves once people have 500 rolls to work with at home.

You cannot stockpile perishables like milk (saw one woman buying 8 gallons of milk).

This will stratify and the stores will be empty for a while. What fuels some of it is the fact you cannot go eat at a restaurant now in most places so everyone has to prepare food. Overall though, the same amount of food is probably being consumed. There will be a lot of waste. The birds at the landfills will be happy.

TheGreatYacht
03-21-2020, 11:00 AM
You're either going to kill yourself from worry or you're just trying to drum up some interest in some of your shitty videos. Either way we all will die one day. Oh noes.. Now there's going to be a green truck delivering groceries to a supermarket. That's big time panic level shit.

If I die, it's gonna be because I refused to get vaccinated and microchipped. I will die either of starvation in prison or the Feds will put a bullet in my head.

When shit hits the fan, do not cough in public or you will end up in FEMA camps.

TGY was a great poster

RIP ma niga

I agree the virus itself is not bad at all

but the surge of patients and collapse of the medical services is legit as fuck. wake up. we cannot let that happen as society would collapse eventually. you dont think medics and nurses would just give up after a few months working 24/7?

think about that

I've heard that the people dropping dead in China was due to the launch of 5G. They've already had mandatory vaccines since November. Look it up.

TheGreatYacht
03-21-2020, 11:08 AM

We are witnessing something wr never seen before. Sporting events, restaurants, schools and public places getting shut down. Then we got useful idiots on the left and right cheering for martial law. How do you expect me to react?

I'm gonna post this quote from a Facebook meme but it pretty much sums up the way I feel: " it's not the coronavirus that's scary it's how easily brainwashed and manipulated the masses have become."

DMC
03-21-2020, 11:08 AM
If I die, it's gonna be because I refused to get vaccinated and microchipped. I will die either of starvation in prison or the Feds will put a bullet in my head.

When shit hits the fan, do not cough in public or you will end up in FEMA camps.

I've heard that the people dropping dead in China was due to the launch of 5G. They've already had mandatory vaccines since November. Look it up.

I call bullshit.

This is just another schtick.

Thread
03-21-2020, 11:16 AM
There's a limited capacity at stores and a limited capacity in homes. When the homes are at capacity the stores will begin to back fill. There's no magic to it. People aren't consuming more now than before, they just are buying more. They will hit saturation and the increase in production/shipping will mean price drop on some goods. Imagine how long the same packs of [b]toilet paper will be on shelves once people have 500 rolls to work with at home.

You cannot stockpile perishables like milk (saw one woman buying 8 gallons of milk).

This will stratify and the stores will be empty for a while. What fuels some of it is the fact you cannot go eat at a restaurant now in most places so everyone has to prepare food. Overall though, the same amount of food is probably being consumed. There will be a lot of waste. The birds at the landfills will be happy.

People will be hoarding "toilet paper" long after this event is over. The Greatest Generation never got over the Depression, took-it-to-their-graves.

Basically a fortnight in, we'll never get over this.

Will Hunting
03-21-2020, 11:51 AM
There's a limited capacity at stores and a limited capacity in homes. When the homes are at capacity the stores will begin to back fill. There's no magic to it. People aren't consuming more now than before, they just are buying more. They will hit saturation and the increase in production/shipping will mean price drop on some goods. Imagine how long the same packs of toilet paper will be on shelves once people have 500 rolls to work with at home.

Bingo.

Eventually people’s freezers are going to fill up and they’re gonna realize it was retarded to stockpile a bunch of shitty frozen food they’re never going to eat.

In my area it already is clearing up. Just bought groceries for the week at Trader Joe’s. Store was empty and shelves were full.

Thread
03-21-2020, 11:52 AM
Bingo.

Eventually people’s freezers are going to fill up and they’re gonna realize it was retarded to stockpile a bunch of shitty frozen food they’re never going to eat.

In my area it already is clearing up. Just bought groceries for the week at Trader Joe’s. Store was empty and shelves were full.

People have went out & purchased freezers for this event.

TheGreatYacht
03-21-2020, 12:14 PM
Bingo.

I hope you're right man. I miss my gym. I miss going to the grocery store every other day to get my beef protein. I miss my old life.

People have went out & purchased freezers for this event.

Yup. I was checking out the best buy website for freezers last night and the majority of them said "sold out "

TheGreatYacht
03-21-2020, 12:35 PM
ACT NOW! Biometric Tracking aka Mark Of The Beast & 5G 60Ghz Being Installed In The Schools.

https://youtu.be/3LAmlRuq6lE

Trump supporters, when the time comes and daddy Trump tells you to take the mark of the beast (he won't call it that), who will comply?

Will Hunting
03-21-2020, 12:35 PM
I hope you're right man. I miss my gym. I miss going to the grocery store every other day to get my beef protein. I miss my old life.
Im still going to the grocery store the same way I did before. Not gonna switch my diet to processed frozen food because of this, that’d be really stupid.

Im fucking pissed my apartment gym just closed tho, there’s now nothing to do :lol

Thread
03-21-2020, 12:36 PM
Im still going to the grocery store the same way I did before. Not gonna switch my diet to processed frozen food because of this, that’d be really stupid.

Im fucking pissed my apartment gym just closed tho, there’s now nothing to do :lol

Try bending over.

Will Hunting
03-21-2020, 12:37 PM
Try bending over.
Go back and fuck your mother some more.

Thread
03-21-2020, 12:41 PM
Go back and fuck your mother some more.

No, seriously, Will, have you tried bending over?

FkLA
03-21-2020, 01:37 PM

What ever happened to m>s? That dude started giving me mass shooter vibes towards the end of his ST days.

ElNono
03-21-2020, 02:19 PM
Actually, you say this about pretty much everyone who doesn't see the world through your rose-colored glasses.

I actually do not. I'm pretty sure I've said this about TSA (who was all into pizzagate, that had a nutcase showing up with a rifle), TGY and his zionist plots (do I have to list violent anti-semitic attacks?), cosmoretard, and you.

And I specifically said some of those people end up doing crazy shit, not everyone.

Plenty of Republicans here in this place I don't particularly agree with, we have nothing but great discussions. Darrin, CC, to name a few.

ElNono
03-21-2020, 02:22 PM
TSA was fucking weird to watch, he was just some chill guy then he turned into a fucking cosmored, da fuck did obama do to him

Agreed. Hopefully it's just a phase, tbh

DMC
03-21-2020, 02:24 PM
People will be hoarding "toilet paper" long after this event is over. The Greatest Generation never got over the Depression, took-it-to-their-graves.

Basically a fortnight in, we'll never get over this.

This isn't the same thing as the GD. People haven't lost everything, haven't been hand to mouth, pillar to post. This is a blip on the radar of people's panic button and some pressed it too early. Even if they continue to hoard, they won't have a higher usage rate.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 02:25 PM
I actually do not. I'm pretty sure I've said this about TSA (who was all into pizzagate, that had a nutcase showing up with a rifle), TGY and his zionist plots (do I have to list violent anti-semitic attacks?), cosmoretard, and you.

And I specifically said some of those people end up doing crazy shit, not everyone.

Plenty of Republicans here in this place I don't particularly agree with, we have nothing but great discussions. Darrin, CC, to name a few.

You've probably said it about them too. You'll probably say it about them again as well.

DMC
03-21-2020, 02:26 PM
What ever happened to m>s? That dude started giving me mass shooter vibes towards the end of his ST days.

He dropped truth nukes on the flora and fauna here and now even a lizard cannot live in these deserts.

ElNono
03-21-2020, 02:33 PM
We are witnessing something wr never seen before. Sporting events, restaurants, schools and public places getting shut down. Then we got useful idiots on the left and right cheering for martial law. How do you expect me to react?

I'm gonna post this quote from a Facebook meme but it pretty much sums up the way I feel: " it's not the coronavirus that's scary it's how easily brainwashed and manipulated the masses have become."

We haven't experienced it before in our very limited view of our lifetimes, but this has happened before. If this would be happening for no other reason than political/military, then it would be alarming, but it's not, it's strictly for sanitary reasons.
It even happened with SARS a few years back but it was contained because that particular virus was nowhere near as contagious or deadly.

And people cheering for martial law are stupid, which doesn't mean it won't happen if people keep acting irresponsibly. The reason we got the orders we have so far has much more to do with people hoarding shit, panicking or outright pretending this thing doesn't exist, despite the body count.

ElNono
03-21-2020, 02:33 PM
You've probably said it about them too. You'll probably say it about them again as well.

I haven't. Quote me or fold.

hater
03-21-2020, 02:37 PM

:lmao

RIP ma nig

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 02:37 PM
I haven't. Quote me or fold.

:lol You've said it about the majority of the regs you disagree with if not all of them.

ElNono
03-21-2020, 02:40 PM
:lol You've said it about the majority of the regs you disagree with if not all of them.

:lol I have not. Quote me.

But I know what I've said or have not said, and I know you're folding next.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 02:44 PM
:lol I have not. Quote me.

But I know what I've said or have not said, and I know you're folding next.

Let me break out my dossier on you. If not I'll check the database.

GTFO LOL

Thread
03-21-2020, 02:45 PM
This isn't the same thing as the GD. People haven't lost everything, haven't been hand to mouth, pillar to post. This is a blip on the radar of people's panic button and some pressed it too early. Even if they continue to hoard, they won't have a higher usage rate.

True, but, a portion of the boomers & following groups yearn to get GD'ed a might, to taste it, sample it, to ID with the Greatest Gen. "Me too." Corona is as close as we're going to get.

pgardn
03-21-2020, 02:46 PM
Hater, Spurts, TGY have the same syndrome.

"You guys are all sheeple, I gots the insight"

Thanks to Al Gore's Internetting Web.

It caught the crazy fcks.

Millennial_Messiah
03-21-2020, 03:59 PM

Maybe she'll make kefir out of it? That stuff can last for months.

There will be a lot of waste. The birds at the landfills will be happy.
And that's how the coronavirus will mutate into a highly pathogenic strain of Avian Flu that infects a billion across the globe and kills around 50%.

Millennial_Messiah
03-21-2020, 04:02 PM
No, seriously, Will, have you tried bending over?

I'll do the bending. 7 inches massaging the prostate gland sounds like more fun than the bitter-quarantine-loneliness-stay-in-my-room-and-do-nothing cycle that's been the thing for the past week-plus.

Thread
03-21-2020, 04:07 PM
I'll do the bending. 7 inches massaging the prostate gland sounds like more fun than the bitter-quarantine-loneliness-stay-in-my-room-and-do-nothing cycle that's been the thing for the past week-plus.

Tell it, MM. Testify!!!

Millennial_Messiah
03-21-2020, 04:09 PM
Tell it, MM. Testify!!!

I testify under oath and plead guilty.

At least, bending over and taking it makes you NOT an incel, which is a rare quality in these dark times o' "social distancing".

Millennial_Messiah
03-21-2020, 04:11 PM
True, but, a portion of the boomers & following groups yearn to get GD'ed a might, to taste it, sample it, to ID with the Greatest Gen. "Me too." Corona is as close as we're going to get.

until something with a sky high mortality rate like Ebola turns into a super-virus, that is

I bet you those spring breaker millennials in Florida this past week wouldn't have been a-partyin' if it were an Ebola pandemic.

Thread
03-21-2020, 04:25 PM
until something with a sky high mortality rate like Ebola turns into a super-virus, that is

I bet you those spring breaker millennials in Florida this past week wouldn't have been a-partyin' if it were an Ebola pandemic.

...yep. (Ebola) is scary.

(Corona) interesting.

Joseph Kony
03-21-2020, 04:42 PM
jesus, is this what TGY posts in the political forum? put the meth pipe down bro

Thread
03-21-2020, 05:26 PM
I'm walkin' up to CircleK to get 2 Caramellow Bars!!!

DMC
03-21-2020, 06:22 PM

Maybe, but it's a choice, they'll drop on request before the night is up.

SnakeBoy
03-21-2020, 06:24 PM
I have a sister inlaw believing the crazy shit TGY types are peddling. We have to talk her off the ledge almost daily.

TheGreatYacht
03-21-2020, 06:28 PM
I have a sister inlaw believing the crazy shit TGY types are peddling. We have to talk her off the ledge almost daily.

I'm driving my own friends and family crazy. People are just too fucking brainwashed. Since when does government and MSM have our best interest in mind? Ask yourself that question. Put your Trump or GOP partisanship aside.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 06:28 PM

TGY may not be on the mark on everything; but he is in the ballpark. Very few here are willing to admit that. They don't want to face their puppetry.

ElNono
03-21-2020, 06:35 PM

Mental health is still not taken with the seriousness it deserves, tbh

pgardn
03-21-2020, 07:04 PM
Hater, Spurts, TGY have the same syndrome.

"You guys are all sheeple, I gots the insight"

Thanks to Al Gore's Internetting Web.

It caught the crazy fcks.

Thats a take people.
Lets go home.

pgardn
03-21-2020, 07:08 PM
I'm driving my own friends and family crazy. People are just too fucking brainwashed. Since when does government and MSM have our best interest in mind? Ask yourself that question. Put your Trump or GOP partisanship aside.

No you are a uniformed, irrational and totally lost.

And I dont want to fckn see you on an interstate highway ever.
Who is MSM. Please name em while you go to the ytube to find your freak shows who dont know basic science.

DMC
03-21-2020, 08:12 PM

These people usually have no education past HS and are easily swayed by talk - never having felt the need to investigate further. They often look for confirmation when telling you about it, and if you don't agree they dismiss your opinion with "I don't know, you never know these days"

DMC
03-21-2020, 08:14 PM
Thats a take people.
Lets go home.

We can't leave home.

DMC
03-21-2020, 08:17 PM
TGY may not be on the mark on everything; but he is in the ballpark. Very few here are willing to admit that. They don't want to face their puppetry.

Truth: The government has a lot of people running it
Truth: Some people have selfish, personal ambitions
Truth: Some people are dishonest
Truth: Some dishonest, selfish and ambitious people run the government

Bob has lied to me
Bob is ambitious

Bob must be building a colony on Mars and he's going to drug people to get them there, against their wills.

See where the logic went to stupid?

TheGreatYacht
03-21-2020, 09:12 PM

Thanks bruh. Your'e one of the few on this forum who sees the big picture. Five to ten years from now, the normies will remember people like myself. The elites HATE people like me. Normies hate people like me.

TheGreatYacht
03-21-2020, 09:22 PM
No you are a uniformed, irrational and totally lost.

And I dont want to fckn see you on an interstate highway ever.
Who is MSM. Please name em while you go to the ytube to find your freak shows who dont know basic science.

They are on my signature. Here are some more for ya.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/371/832/1e3.jpg

boutons_deux
03-21-2020, 09:23 PM
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/myth-busters

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 09:27 PM

An inconvenient truth for Chumpettes

pgardn
03-21-2020, 09:28 PM

NYT and NPR are great resources but you always read and listen with skepticism on the opinion pieces.

The rest you can have.
I dont want them either except for quick breaking numbers like elections.
So do you think Haaretz, a Jewish run news agency in Israel is also complete crap?

pgardn
03-21-2020, 09:31 PM
We can't leave home.

Well, we were already out so we will sneak back.

ElNono
03-21-2020, 09:52 PM
These people usually have no education past HS and are easily swayed by talk - never having felt the need to investigate further. They often look for confirmation when telling you about it, and if you don't agree they dismiss your opinion with "I don't know, you never know these days"

:lol

hater
03-21-2020, 10:04 PM
RIP ma nig TGY

such a great poster he was

Corona made a number on the poor fella

DMC
03-21-2020, 10:24 PM
:lol

Them: You know, they are putting drugs in our food to keep us passive

Me: That's probably not true, A) why would they and B) who's passive?

Them: I don't know, just saying that's what I am hearing, you never know these days.

SnakeBoy
03-22-2020, 11:18 AM

She has a master's degree and is a healthcare professional :lol

I don't think it's all about education, more emotions I think. Some people just let their emotions take over at times and need a little smack back to reality once in a while.

Splits
03-22-2020, 12:01 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ETmJ9ZDX0AAK1Wg?format=jpg&name=medium

TheGreatYacht
03-22-2020, 02:57 PM

Nah. I graduated HS in Magna cum laude. Had straight A's in college and was a few hours away from an Associate's degree.

DMC as usual making unfounded presumptions and straw man arguments thinking he's a smart guy trying to play semantics with everyone :lol

Whatever muh daddy Trump and the GOP say, I will not question. They have our best interest at heart :cry

I don't think it's all about education, more emotions I think. Some people just let their emotions take over at times and need a little smack back to reality once in a while.

Wrong. It's more about being open-minded and wiling to hear other points of view. Do your own research, come to your own conclusions.

If you can't break away from the left vs right paradigm or Democrat vs Republican then you are as good as sheep cattle to the Zionist elites. The emotional ones are all the useful idiots cheering for more police state and martial law and vaccines.

RIP ma nig TGY

such a great poster he was

Corona made a number on the poor fella

Five to ten years from now you will be telling yourself "ma nig TGY was right "

I still love my boy hater :tu. He's woke in regards to the Zionist agenda.

Splits
03-22-2020, 04:26 PM

ElNono
03-22-2020, 04:31 PM

There's a psychological aspect to all of this. Combating emptiness, routine, feeling 'smarter', etc. Information overload and gullibility are just contributing factors.

TheGreatYacht
03-23-2020, 06:05 PM
Trump Federalizes National Guard in 3 States to Guard Shipments, Offload Supplies

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.military.com/daily-news/2020/03/23/trump-federalizes-national-guard-3-states-guard-shipments-offload-supplies.html/amp

"Air Force Gen. Joseph Lengyel said the troops could be used for a range of missions, including guarding shipments and offloading of food and supplies, or possibly responding to disturbances under the supervision of local law enforcement. But they would remain under the control of the states’ governors, he said."

It's all coming to fruition :stirpot:

Sad to see things coming to this because the sheep have allowed themselves to get taken over by fear. This what happens when the masses believe in the lesser of two evils farse.

If people shut off their TV's and stopped listening to Zionist Jewish controlled media, none of this would be happening.

spurraider21
03-23-2020, 06:21 PM
Truth: The government has a lot of people running it
Truth: Some people have selfish, personal ambitions
Truth: Some people are dishonest
Truth: Some dishonest, selfish and ambitious people run the government

Bob has lied to me
Bob is ambitious

Bob must be building a colony on Mars and he's going to drug people to get them there, against their wills.

See where the logic went to stupid?
:lol tbh

TheGreatYacht
03-24-2020, 12:48 AM
Arm yourselves & kill ANYONE who enforces Martial Law or tries to force you to stay indoors!

https://youtu.be/r0c0mCA5xK0

ducks koriwhat Spurtacular Nathan89
Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan

ElNono
03-24-2020, 12:50 AM
^^ do you need some food brother? Mail still working, I can pack up some soup for you if the feds are still in control of your supermarket, tbh

spurraider21
03-24-2020, 01:45 AM
^^ do you need some food brother? Mail still working, I can pack up some soup for you if the feds are still in control of your supermarket, tbh
only if it’s kosher

RandomGuy
03-24-2020, 08:54 AM

Dude went full into the white supremacist schtick. If not trolling, good chance he ended up in prison over it, IMO>.

TheGreatYacht
04-03-2020, 01:30 AM
Insider from DHS/FEMA ~ "HARD" Lockdown USA Early as THIS Sunday!! No Leaving Homes, even for Food

https://youtu.be/oMs3C8LgA4E

Brace yourselves folks. I will be bumping this thread if/when it finally happens.

ElNono
04-03-2020, 01:37 AM
:lmao this thread... one ass prediction after another and still going at it

SnakeBoy
04-03-2020, 02:50 AM
:lmao this thread... one ass prediction after another and still going at it

It's all funny until the Feds show up at his door.

Well I guess that would make it even funnier :lol

ElNono
04-03-2020, 03:02 AM
It's all funny until the Feds show up at his door.

Well I guess that would make it even funnier :lol

A fed named goldberg, tbh... well, I guess if he's called Rodriguez, he would still find a way to link him to the jooos :lol

DMC
04-03-2020, 09:00 AM
I guess the Alex Jones shtick is being revived.

hater
04-03-2020, 09:25 AM

called it

Thread
04-04-2020, 05:58 AM
Insider from DHS/FEMA ~ "HARD" Lockdown USA Early as THIS Sunday!! No Leaving Homes, even for Food

https://youtu.be/oMs3C8LgA4E

Ain't out of the realm.

Brace yourselves folks. I will be bumping this thread if/when it finally happens.

SnakeBoy
04-04-2020, 11:27 PM
Police: Man who narrated 'We don't give a f*** about this coronavirus' video arrested
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2020/04/04/man-who-narrated-we-dont-give-f-coronavirus-video-arrested/2948729001/

Won't be long for you TGY

TheGreatYacht
04-04-2020, 11:38 PM
Police: Man who narrated 'We don't give a f*** about this coronavirus' video arrested
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2020/04/04/man-who-narrated-we-dont-give-f-coronavirus-video-arrested/2948729001/

Won't be long for you TGY

The only folks stupid enough to cheerlead for policestate and Martial Law are Alex Jones Nut jobs, the insane evangelical Zionists & the Q TARDS

TheGreatYacht
04-05-2020, 08:24 PM
Medical Martial Law Is Already Here & It's Likely Not Going Anywhere

https://youtu.be/zCS3WpvdC8k

Spurtacular you know that ChumpDumper (leftist) and SnakeBoy (right-winger) are totally okay with policestate and martial law.

ChumpDumper
04-05-2020, 08:25 PM

Spurtacular you know that ChumpDumper (leftist) and SnakeBoy (right-winger) are totally okay with policestate and martial law.Why don't you say what's happening in your own words?

I'll let you know if I'm OK with it.

I don't think you watch the videos you post.

TheGreatYacht
04-05-2020, 08:30 PM
Why don't you say what's happening in your own words?

I'll let you know if I'm OK with it.

I don't think you watch the videos you post.

You have to see for yourself. A picture is worth more than a thousand words.

slick'81
04-05-2020, 08:31 PM
Sad people believe this bs

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 08:40 PM

Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) you know that ChumpDumper (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=153) (leftist) and SnakeBoy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12109) (right-winger) are totally okay with policestate and martial law.

The left/right misnomer has always been meant to be a stumbling block.

:lol Putting fascism and communism on opposite ends (Both full-on authoritarian).

pgardn
04-05-2020, 08:43 PM
Man...

Driven pure mental.
Hater boy, you got a role in this.

spurraider21
04-05-2020, 08:48 PM
Doesn’t bother me. I already got my microchip and now getting access to a separate supply of food and toilet paper :tu

ChumpDumper
04-05-2020, 10:18 PM

:lol Putting fascism and communism on opposite ends (Both full-on authoritarian).Have you watched this whole video?

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 10:21 PM
Have you watched this whole video?

Have you?

ChumpDumper
04-05-2020, 10:37 PM
Have you?I already said I didn't and wouldn't, derp.

Have you seen it?

Yes or no.

DMC
04-06-2020, 12:10 PM
Doesn’t bother me. I already got my microchip and now getting access to a separate supply of food and toilet paper :tu

Welcome into the fold. Never mind that trumpet and those 4 horsemen. Here we have plenty of heat, easy to tan, and we have some serious BBQing going on.

TheGreatYacht
04-07-2020, 05:38 PM

:lol Putting fascism and communism on opposite ends (Both full-on authoritarian).

W.H.O. Official: "May have to enter homes and remove family members"

https://youtu.be/bmtEGNdee2Y

Chumpettes and SnakeBoy are okay with this

Spurtacular
04-07-2020, 06:30 PM

Chumpettes and SnakeBoy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12109) are okay with this

You won't hear Chumpettes crying about it.

ChumpDumper
04-07-2020, 06:32 PM
You won't hear Chumpettes crying about it.Because it won't happen. Sorry.

TheGreatYacht
04-09-2020, 07:23 PM
https://youtu.be/nBz4alzgVxo

I disagree with her comment about Trump but she is right on point for the most part.

Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan

Spurtacular
04-09-2020, 07:34 PM
https://youtu.be/nBz4alzgVxo

I disagree with her comment about Trump but she is right on point for the most part.

ducks (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13) koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) Nathan89 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20260)
Chris (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656) CosmicCowboy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=207) DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) DarrinS (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2042) Millennial_Messiah (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=50493) FrostKing (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51741) SnakeBoy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12109) thispego (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=193) TSA (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7640) phxspurfan (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5132)

Fake News not going to stop being fake news.

Spurtacular
04-09-2020, 07:38 PM
Because it won't happen. Sorry.

Then why are you for them having this power?

hater
04-09-2020, 07:55 PM
this is not shocking news :lmao

Chinese and Vietnamese at least are doing this. taking ppl to quarantine areas yes by force

I agree that would probably not happen here but this strategy helped china and vietnam keep its people living relatively normal lives

look at us. we are living shittieer imo

in the end its equivalent to a mandatory evacuation due to a hurricane tbqh

in vietnam and china lots of ppl hide their symptoms as are scared of the mandatory quarantine

but remember we have mandatory evacuations which are similar. so it is possible here in the event this virus is so bad that no summer can stop it and reinfection is rampart

picnroll
04-09-2020, 07:59 PM
this is not shocking news :lmao

Chinese and Vietnamese at least are doing this. taking ppl to quarantine areas yes by force

I agree that would probably not happen here but this strategy helped china and vietnam keep its people living relatively normal lives

look at us. we are living shittieer imo

in the end its equivalent to a mandatory evacuation due to a hurricane tbqh

in vietnam and china lots of ppl hide their symptoms as are scared of the mandatory quarantine

but remember we have mandatory evacuations which are similar. so it is possible here in the event this virus is so bad that no summer can stop it and reinfection is rampart
Are you by any chance bipolar?

hater
04-09-2020, 08:11 PM
Are you by any chance bipolar?

yes

no!

yes!!!

no?

ChumpDumper
04-09-2020, 08:33 PM
Then why are you for them having this power?Where did I say I was?

Show the quote.

Spurtacular
04-09-2020, 09:17 PM
Where did I say I was?

Show the quote.

Oh, just sperm shield fire cover is all. :lol

ChumpDumper
04-09-2020, 09:17 PM
Oh, just sperm shield fire cover is all. :lol
So you lied. :lol

TheGreatYacht
04-14-2020, 07:46 AM
It's Not a "Conspiracy Theory" Anymore - Act Now Or Lose Your Freedom & Rights Forever (New World Order)

https://youtu.be/AGy3bV7vkoU

Millennial_Messiah
04-14-2020, 08:41 AM

Chumpettes and SnakeBoy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12109) are okay with this

They take our bullets first. Use of deadly force against trespassing is legal in most states. (Sorry, Califaggots.)

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2020, 05:04 AM
Iowa Sends National Guard Troops to Defend Meat Plants From Virus

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-04-20/national-guard-deployed-to-help-iowa-fight-meat-plant-outbreaks

http://i0.wp.com/republicbroadcasting.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/kissinger-65-36-98.jpg

Called it. Now these fuckers (government & elites) wanna fuck with our food supply.

Spurtacular, Chumpettes will deny that which is obvious.

slick'81
04-22-2020, 05:16 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-04-20/national-guard-deployed-to-help-iowa-fight-meat-plant-outbreaks

http://i0.wp.com/republicbroadcasting.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/kissinger-65-36-98.jpg

Called it. Now these fuckers (government & elites) wanna fuck with our food supply.

Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615), Chumpettes will deny that which is obvious.

Oh nooooooooooooooz

ChumpDumper
04-22-2020, 09:03 AM

Spurtacular, Chumpettes will deny that which is obvious.Go out there and stop them. This is your time to shine, patriot.

pgardn
04-22-2020, 09:19 AM
ducks (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13) koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) Nathan89 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20260)
Chris (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656) CosmicCowboy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=207) DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) DarrinS (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2042) Millennial_Messiah (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=50493) FrostKing (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51741) SnakeBoy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12109) thispego (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=193) TSA (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7640)phxspurfan (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5132)

The honor roll and cry for help crowd.
Be proud boys.
TheGreatBloatedPlot is with you.

pgardn
04-22-2020, 09:29 AM

Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615), Chumpettes will deny that which is obvious.

Now this is how to run a business

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/04/17/837530494/workers-advocate-says-south-dakota-pork-plant-delayed-action-on-coronavirus

And before the virus, the workers loved the Smithfield:

https://www.businessinsider.com/smithfield-urination-incident-reveals-workers-struggles-2018-10

TGY wanna get on that meat production line.

Spurtacular
04-22-2020, 10:54 AM

You don't feel protected?

TheGreatYacht
04-28-2020, 12:56 AM

Spurtacular, Chumpettes will deny that which is obvious.

Texas Rancher ~ Forced Euthansia of Beef ~ Nt'l Food System in Big Trouble

https://youtu.be/oW3Ejq82c6I

WAKE DA FUCK UP AMERICA!!! You dumbass brainsless sheeple. Please share and make viral

ducks koriwhat Spurtacular Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan

Spurtacular
04-28-2020, 07:44 AM
Texas Rancher ~ Forced Euthansia of Beef ~ Nt'l Food System in Big Trouble

https://youtu.be/oW3Ejq82c6I

WAKE DA FUCK UP AMERICA!!! You dumbass brainsless sheeple. Please share and make viral

ducks (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13) koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) Nathan89 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20260) Chris (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656) CosmicCowboy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=207) DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) DarrinS (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2042) Millennial_Messiah (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=50493) FrostKing (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51741) SnakeBoy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12109) thispego (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=193) TSA (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7640) phxspurfan (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5132)

Americans been being dumbed down for this.

TheGreatYacht
04-28-2020, 08:27 AM
Americans been being dumbed down for this.

Communist mass starvation is at our doorstep bruh. These fools think Donoald Trump or the government is gonna save them.

TheGreatYacht
04-28-2020, 02:11 PM
Bump so all the normies and sheeple can let it sink in...

SpursforSix
04-28-2020, 02:15 PM
Bump so all the normies and sheeple can let it sink in...

what food in particular will we be short of?

TheGreatYacht
04-30-2020, 10:19 PM
what food in particular will we be short of?

AI Takeover of Food Launched - Trump’s Meat Executive Order

https://youtu.be/2TffJSaVlME

SpursforSix
05-01-2020, 04:39 PM
AI Takeover of Food Launched - Trump’s Meat Executive Order

https://youtu.be/2TffJSaVlME

not what I was looking for.

was supposed to go something like this...

SFS : what food in particular will we be short of
TGH : we won't have enough meat
SFS : bend over, I'll fucking give you enough meat

TheGreatYacht
05-01-2020, 08:25 PM

TheGreatYacht
05-08-2020, 01:58 AM
Meat Shortage Just the Start -- Forces Creating Food Shortages

https://youtu.be/Inur-e-SscI

Holodomor knocking on the door...hunger games will take over big cities if we don't take action.

ChumpDumper
05-08-2020, 02:11 AM
Meat Shortage Just the Start -- Forces Creating Food Shortages

https://youtu.be/Inur-e-SscI

Holodomor knocking on the door...hunger games will take over big cities if we don't take action.What action are you going to take?

TheGreatYacht
05-13-2020, 09:13 AM
Food Supply Collapse: Ice Age Farmer with Spiro Skouras

https://youtu.be/TvWkJRcPU14

It's coming folks. Don't say I didn't warn you. Holodomor 2.0

TheGreatYacht
06-02-2020, 01:01 AM
100% Farm Workers have Covid!? Forces Behind Riots Engineering Food Shortages Next

https://youtu.be/fKLdLrVRgFE

spurraider21
06-02-2020, 01:16 AM
Det food supply

ElNono
06-02-2020, 01:37 AM
100% Farm Workers have Covid!? Forces Behind Riots Engineering Food Shortages Next

https://youtu.be/fKLdLrVRgFE

Did you donate to his patreon or shop in his survival store (https://mypatriotsupply.com/?rfsn=1835442.42d59d) yet?

Truth bombers ain't free.

boutons_deux
06-02-2020, 07:10 AM
H-E-B further reduces purchasing limits on meat across Texas

https://www.mysanantonio.com/business/article/H-E-B-further-reduces-purchasing-limits-on-meat-15308170.php?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mysa_morningheadlines&utm_content=news&stn=nf (https://www.mysanantonio.com/business/article/H-E-B-further-reduces-purchasing-limits-on-meat-15308170.php?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mysa_morningheadlines&utm_content=news&stn=nf)

TheGreatYacht
08-13-2020, 12:21 PM
States Secretly Stockpiling Food for Need Ahead - "To the Roof!"

https://youtu.be/3r5ZLq6QYOc

ITS OFFICIAL THEY ARE COMING BUT TAKING YOUR FOOD FIRST

https://youtu.be/bT_WmV3wvBw

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

Spurtacular, Chumpettes think that government is looking out for us cuz they are guided by the "experts."

ChumpDumper
08-13-2020, 12:22 PM
Didn't you say we ran out of food in March?

SnakeBoy
08-13-2020, 03:02 PM
We're still stockpiling food/supplies