PDA

View Full Version : Nicky and Fin were hustling.

2centsworth
11-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Their hustle on Defense was impressive.

Didn't think Nick had it in him.

Solid D
11-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Maybe he's learning....or his knees were feeling pretty good tonight. :lol

Brutalis
11-04-2005, 10:47 PM
I think Fin has always been aggressive on D, but slow to the ball. Nick just has no D so I thought.

How did Bert look?

Solid D
11-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Fabri got better the longer he was in there. He was a little weak on D for a while but he contested shots very well in the 4th. His screens and movement to the basket were outstanding tonight.

Brutalis
11-04-2005, 10:51 PM
He'll have a Manu like rookie year if not a little worse. Great year for him to learn the system though, by all means.

2centsworth
11-04-2005, 10:53 PM
Fabri is coming along slowly but surely. He has a very high BB IQ.

fdmf
11-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Well after a VERY bad start for Fin he finally settled down later in the game and actually played better defense and made some good passes.

I think the one thing that everyone has overlooked so far in terms of his value is his ability to give quality minutes while Ginobili and Bowen rest.

NVE is gonna have some big nights as well but if he isn't hitting...there are so many guys who can run this offense while Parker rests or gets his game right...this team is crazy stacked.

This team has bad night like everyone else but they have a lot more firepower and veteran leadership now off the bench so I'll go out on a limb...they will have the highest win total in NBA history.

2centsworth
11-04-2005, 11:12 PM
they will have the highest win total in NBA history.

this team doesn't care enough about the regualr season. Every other team will play them as if it's the NBA Finals.

I think we see this team dominate down the stretch.

fdmf
11-04-2005, 11:17 PM
this team doesn't care enough about the regualr season. Every other team will play them as if it's the NBA Finals.

I think we see this team dominate down the stretch.

Maybe they don't care what the final tally is but I'd be willing to bet they are gonna want homecourt advantage at all stages...but as a FAN...I say they will have that type of season...they seem that dominant to me.

2centsworth
11-04-2005, 11:18 PM
Maybe they don't care what the final tally is but I'd be willing to bet they are gonna want homecourt advantage at all stages...but as a FAN...I say they will have that type of season...they seem that dominant to me.they'll do just enough to have the best record, unless they just start to roll which is very possible.

Mavs<Spurs
11-05-2005, 12:13 AM
Y'all see that Nick had 6 rebounds.

He played really hard, helped out on defense, terrific!

Great to see!

Just wait until Manu feels back to his old self again.

kskonn
11-05-2005, 01:29 AM
I think if they are healthy, rolling, and have a chance to break the reg season record then they would go for it. If they have their playoff position locked up and can't not break the record the rest for playoffs.

Dre_7
11-05-2005, 05:18 AM
I liked the way Finley played. His shots werent falling (sometimes you'll have that) but other than that, he played a great game. I love this signing!!!

Phonzie20
11-05-2005, 06:35 AM
Too loaded to make fun of. I'll be quiet.

boutons
11-05-2005, 07:48 AM
"Too loaded to make fun of. I'll be quiet."

Too stupid a troll to read. You've been quieted. plonk!

xcoriate
11-05-2005, 07:54 AM
^ wtf?

He didnt troll idiot.

boutons
11-05-2005, 08:18 AM
My definition of troll, my IGNORE, asshole.

1Parker1
11-05-2005, 10:16 AM
You know...that's the scary thing about the Spurs. We're playing this well (well, for 2 games at least :rolleyes), with Manu being injured. Can you guys imagine how good they can be once Manu is back to 100%....especially if Tony and the rest of the guys continue to play the way they have been?

BTW, I loved Bruce Bowen last night! I think he really took it to heart that he didn't have a good season opener against Anthony and Pop kind of called him out on that. Bruce made his 3's and defended Lebron as good as anyone in the league!

sa_butta
11-05-2005, 10:21 AM
I thought both played better on the defensive side of the ball. But Nick is really not so "Quick" anymore. I saw several times where he could not even get by mike wilks. I guess he will rely more on his outside shooting rather than driving and penetration.

fdmf
11-05-2005, 03:42 PM
Finley will help Bowen by keeping him fresh. He's also gonna be a good on the ball defender but you will see him get beat a lot as he tend to force his defenders to the help side defense. His biggest problem will be with quick guards...so he's better suited to guard slower forwards. I'm just glad he's on the bench squad so he will go up against other bench players (unless he keeps being called in early as sixth or seventh man by Pop.) Just don't expect him to be an all-star.

As for NVE...he will still contribute with his ability to penetrate and hit the floater...patented.

SLOVENIAN 8
11-05-2005, 04:35 PM
Lets play Beno more than 5 min, yesterday he played very well....