PDA

View Full Version : Official toilet paper and other supplies thread

Blake
03-23-2020, 09:43 PM
https://howmuchtoiletpaper.com/

These guys must not have any women in the house.

And still a big fuck you to all the doomsday hoarders out there that have a two car garage full of toilet paper, Lysol and bleach.

Thread
03-23-2020, 09:45 PM
Come Friday it'll be 2 weeks since I wiped my ass.

Blake
03-23-2020, 09:47 PM
"Tangent: With new paper product stock on its way, there’s no need to turn to a life of crime. On Wednesday, North Carolina police came across a stolen tractor trailer filled with 18,000 pounds of toilet paper, paper towels and other commercial products. ..."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlieporterfield/2020/03/20/heres-why-the-toilet-paper-shortage-is-only-temporary/

Lol idiots. Just a matter of time before the market corrects itself on this

slick'81
03-23-2020, 09:47 PM
Socks work too

Blake
03-23-2020, 09:48 PM

And yet people still telling you to bend over

Reck
03-23-2020, 09:49 PM
I was shocked to fine out my local supermarket was absolutely restocked with shit when I went in earlier in the day. I bought enough stuff for at least 2 weeks without looking like a hoader.

Today was also the first time I went outside in 4 days.

Thread
03-23-2020, 09:50 PM
And yet people still telling you to bend over

lol!!!

DMX7
03-23-2020, 09:52 PM

Everything you post is shit.

hater
03-23-2020, 09:54 PM
Kawhi Leonard is smiling right now

Blake
03-23-2020, 09:59 PM
I was shocked to fine out my local supermarket was absolutely restocked with shit when I went in earlier in the day. I bought enough stuff for at least 2 weeks without looking like a hoader.

Yeah I've heard that from different people. It's hit or miss and probably helps if you go when the store opens

hater
03-23-2020, 10:07 PM
I still got toilet paper from my stocking up in January tbqh

today I went out sporting my N95 mask to get more supplies. yeah Orangegutan try to take my masks away bitch what

got enough food n booze for a month.

ordered paper towels and hand soap from amazon

basically al set for next month

except I cant fucking find rubbing alcohol anywhere. need to make more hand sanitizer

anyone know where I can order that shit online? 90% rubbing alcohol

hater
03-23-2020, 10:08 PM
btw if u alcoholics scared of booze shops closing... apparently they are considered esential businesses :lmao

pgardn
03-23-2020, 10:14 PM

Good for you.
I would go freakin crazy for 4 days.

The only time I was down 4 days was with Mono.
2 weeks, thought I was better, had a relapse and then 1 month causing me to not finish an entire semester
Of school. It was horrible. That virus totally destroyed my stamina for way too long. They tried to put me in the hospital cause my wbc count was off the charts. I feel sorry for folks who have leukemia, I can only imagine.

SnakeBoy
03-23-2020, 10:22 PM
All you need is your left hand and a bucket of water

https://triangulations.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/indian-toilet.jpg?w=300&h=225

slick'81
03-23-2020, 10:23 PM
btw if u alcoholics scared of booze shops closing... apparently they are considered esential businesses :lmao

Good. Need some more vodka for my white russians

Reck
03-23-2020, 10:23 PM
Good for you.

2 weeks, thought I was better, had a relapse and then 1 month causing me to not finish an entire semester
Of school. It was horrible. That virus totally destroyed my stamina for way too long. They tried to put me in the hospital cause my wbc count was off the charts. I feel sorry for folks who have leukemia, I can only imagine.

I'm a homebody anyway so it doesn't really play on my psych that badly. As long as I have food, games, movies and stuff to keep occupy I'm good.

If my internet goes though...oh boy.

Also all I have to think about is how bad most people here have it. New York is not the place you wanna be in right now.

slick'81
03-23-2020, 10:24 PM
I'm a homebody anyway so it doesn't really play on my psych that badly. As long as I have food, games, movies and stuff to keep occupy I'm good.

Also all I have to think about is how bad most people here have it. New York is not the place you wanna be in right now.

stoners are in paradise until the weed runs out

hater
03-23-2020, 10:27 PM

thats the only thing I have more than toilet paper :lol

I might have to wipe my ass with buds if this shit goes for long

pgardn
03-23-2020, 10:27 PM

When I get old and my legs go I’m in trouble.
I gotta move around.

CosmicCowboy
03-24-2020, 08:52 AM
gotta turn the sound on...

q0PBg_3iVBw

Spurs Homer
03-24-2020, 09:03 AM
Amazon sells bidets that you screw onto your toilet -

never need toilet paper and your ass is shiny fresh clean 24/7.

all my bathrooms have it and i have zero need to buy toilet paper

Thread
03-24-2020, 10:07 AM

How much, Homer?

Is is easily done by DIY?

boutons_deux
03-24-2020, 10:12 AM
Good for you.

I haven't come across any reports, but I wonder how long it takes covid-19 survivors of severe infection to recover, and, like zika, is there any permanent damage.

I did read that victims severe enough to be put on ventilators have a mortality of 50%.

SpursforSix
03-24-2020, 10:19 AM

What do you dry your butt off with after using the "bidet"?

Anyway, I've said it before...just try to time your poops before you get in the shower.

mrsmaalox
03-24-2020, 10:31 AM
I’m an empty nester who can’t stop shopping like I still have 3 teenagers in house so I’m well stocked for months. I felt guilty weekend before last when I said screw it and headed out to tear into the clearance racks at every Stein Mart in town and was almost the only person in each store. So I’ve only gone out a couple more times since but just to pick up things for my kids houses or to donate to the women’s shelter. The only thing I haven’t found is hand sanitizers.

hater
03-24-2020, 10:41 AM
I’m an empty nester who can’t stop shopping like I still have 3 teenagers in house so I’m well stocked for months. I felt guilty weekend before last when I said screw it and headed out to tear into the clearance racks at every Stein Mart in town and was almost the only person in each store. So I’ve only gone out a couple more times since but just to pick up things for my kids houses or to donate to the women’s shelter. The only thing I haven’t found is hand sanitizers.

there wont be any sanitizer for months

make your own. rubbing alcohol and aloe vera

I cant find any 90% rubbing alcohol anywhere but that should pop up eventually?

Fabbs
03-24-2020, 10:46 AM
Your nose.

TimDunkem
03-24-2020, 10:47 AM

Or until you get a bad cough and you're like "Oh shit. Is this it"? :lol

Thread
03-24-2020, 10:57 AM
Your nose.:lmao

Spurs Homer
03-24-2020, 11:26 AM
How much, Homer?

Is is easily done by DIY?

Cheapest are about 200ish - running higher -
we got some intermediate ones for about 300 each -

Ill never go back to tp - once you get used to it- it makes so much sense

also

i cant see how the cheapest ones are any worse- you basically connect the water tube to your water source and a valve controls the amount of flow

(our house was new so the construction supe was nice enough to just install them when he was waiting for the garage door opener to be installed and he said it was a breeze to install)

the fancier ones have temp control and whatnot- but we got cold water only and it never feels anything but perfect once you are used to it- cannot see why i would need hot water up my bungho’ lol

Spurs Homer
03-24-2020, 11:28 AM

Anyway, I've said it before...just try to time your poops before you get in the shower.

paper towels or a wash cloth

wife has a basket of wash cloths she uses

im good with a paper towel unless im already jumping in the shower afterwards...

SpursforSix
03-24-2020, 12:00 PM
Your nose.

:lol