PDA

View Full Version : Liberty University Re-opens

RandomGuy
03-24-2020, 01:57 PM
https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/03/24/coronavirus-liberty-university-reopens-for-business/

... and there it is. The dumbest thing you have read all day. Unless cadet Golfy McBonespurs has had another batshit crazy press conference.

Thread
03-24-2020, 02:00 PM
https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/03/24/coronavirus-liberty-university-reopens-for-business/

... and there it is. The dumbest thing you have read all day. Unless cadet Golfy McBonespurs has had another batshit crazy press conference.

No. He went on FOX instead.

Spurs Homer
03-24-2020, 02:00 PM
Nope

trump canceled presser to go on Fox news and lie freely!

SpursforSix
03-24-2020, 02:02 PM
Liberty, liberty, liiiberyty...liiiberyty

ChumpDumper
03-24-2020, 02:04 PM
Holy shit. They're really doing it.

Trump is going full Jonestown on the US. Falwell's mixing the Flavor-Aid and Fox is handing out the cups.

Spurs Homer
03-24-2020, 02:07 PM

Trump is going full Jonestown on the US. Falwell's mixing the Flavor-Aid and Fox is handing out the cups.

you guys thought i wasnt serious when i asked cultists if they would obey trump and drink the poison?

i say drink up trumptards and only then can we....

MAGA!!!

Splits
03-24-2020, 02:09 PM
This will not end well.

Splits
03-24-2020, 02:10 PM
Trump will tweet about this 10 minutes after it is reported on Fox

CosmicCowboy
03-24-2020, 02:44 PM
https://media.swncdn.com/cms/CW/52277-strengthenfaith_1.1200w.tn.jpg

slick'81
03-24-2020, 03:15 PM
People are soo fckn dmb

monosylab1k
03-24-2020, 03:27 PM
More Trumptards dying is fine with me tbh

Thread
03-24-2020, 03:31 PM
Liberty, liberty, liiiberyty...liiiberyty

Them fuckin' commercials!

Thread
03-24-2020, 03:32 PM
This will not end well.

Bend over. I'll show ya somethin' that won't end fuckin' well.

Thread
03-24-2020, 03:34 PM
Nope

& CNN is absolutely livid. See, CNN finally figured how to (get to Trump, get his goat)...questions others on the dais instead of the old man and query things that'll aggravate Trump. That's why he didn't bring out Fauci on Sunday & Monday. He beat CNN/MSM at their own game.

the old man

monosylab1k
03-24-2020, 04:01 PM
Trump literally tried to gaslight the coronavirus into slowing down, but of course that didn’t work, so he just gaslit other organisms with the same amount of brain cells as coronavirus.

Will Hunting
03-24-2020, 04:02 PM
Same. This is just some good old fashioned Darwinism at work.

spurraider21
03-24-2020, 04:03 PM

Same. This is just some good old fashioned Darwinism at work.
it's not a fuckin boarding school. these people go home, markets, etc. they will spread it beyond their immediate bubble

the longer this thing continues to circulate and infect more people, the more time the rest of the state is going to remain shut down. that fucks over everybody.

monosylab1k
03-24-2020, 04:06 PM
it's not a fuckin boarding school. these people go home, markets, etc. they will spread it beyond their immediate bubble

the longer this thing continues to circulate and infect more people, the more time the rest of the state is going to remain shut down. that fucks over everybody.
You wanna go lecture the chicken for not looking both ways before crossing the road next?

Will Hunting
03-24-2020, 04:08 PM

I hope they go home plenty tbh. Chances are student going to Liberty University has bbile thumping retards for parents.

monosylab1k
03-24-2020, 04:09 PM
I hope they go home plenty tbh. Chances are student going to Liberty University has bbile thumping retards for parents.

You might need another stern explanation of how viruses work tbh.

Will Hunting
03-24-2020, 04:12 PM
I don’t really blame him...if I lived in Virginia I’d be pretty pissed about this too.

Blake
03-24-2020, 04:14 PM

Because Jesus

spurraider21
03-24-2020, 04:18 PM
You wanna go lecture the chicken for not looking both ways before crossing the road next?
hey man, i can only go off what your comments imply. that you dont care if the virus kills some trumptards. even if we were to look past cheering that on, the implication is that they would be the only persons affected by it or dying from it.

spurraider21
03-24-2020, 04:19 PM
yeah they go home and only home. college students love spending time with their parents above all else!

Spurs Homer
03-24-2020, 04:20 PM
& CNN is absolutely livid. See, CNN finally figured how to (get to Trump, get his goat)...questions others on the dais instead of the old man and query things that'll aggravate Trump. That's why he didn't bring out Fauci on Sunday & Monday. He beat CNN/MSM at their own game.

the old man

CNN wont lose any sleep about trump falling back into the trap of politicizing the crisis and Fox news will just get sucked into looking even more stupid than they did the first two months of the BUNGLING

boiled down- trump gained zero

let him migrate to fox news and kill all his supporters

the rest of us will stay home and wait til the cult slowly die off

ChumpDumper
03-24-2020, 04:20 PM
Lynchburg has less than 400 hospital beds IIRC.

Thread
03-24-2020, 04:31 PM
CNN wont lose any sleep about trump falling back into the trap of politicizing the crisis and Fox news will just get sucked into looking even more stupid than they did the first two months of the BUNGLING

boiled down- trump gained zero

let him migrate to fox news and kill all his supporters

the rest of us will stay home and wait til the cult slowly die off

It's on once again! Dr. Fauci is going to be there. Should be the highlight of this evening!

Will Hunting
03-24-2020, 04:40 PM
college students love spending time with their parents above all else!
College students attending Jerry Falwell Jr.’s school probably do :lol

spurraider21
03-24-2020, 04:40 PM
College students attending Jerry Falwell Jr.’s school probably do :lol
:lol touche

Spurminator
03-24-2020, 04:53 PM
Surely the VA governor will overrule this.

Blake
03-24-2020, 04:57 PM
Them fuckin' commercials!

Call J.G. Wentworth to complain about it. I have his number if you need it

Will Hunting
03-24-2020, 05:08 PM
Call J.G. Wentworth to complain about it. I have his number if you need it
It’s my money, AND I NEED IT NOW!

Spurminator
03-24-2020, 05:15 PM
If they're going to open anyway, I hope Billy Graham Jr. holds a big rally and shakes every student's hand. Maybe he can invite Dan Patrick.

Thread
03-24-2020, 05:37 PM
It's on once again! Dr. Fauci is going to be there. Should be the highlight of this evening!

It was a big dud. The old man had a tight reign on Fugi.

"Fine, I'll take you out there, but, you take nary question & when I say that's it, you get to fart cactchin'. Savvy?"

Spurtacular
03-25-2020, 02:01 AM
Good to see an institution valuing people's time and resources; hooray for Liberty!!!

Spurtacular
03-25-2020, 02:02 AM
Surely the VA governor will overrule this.

:cry Surely, Der Virginian Fuhrer will not allow this! :cry

:lmao Sadbert :lmao

Reck
03-25-2020, 02:06 AM
:cry Surely, Der Virginian Fuhrer will not allow this! :cry

:lmao Sadbert :lmao

You've been batting .000 lately. Take a time out.

Spurtacular
03-25-2020, 02:08 AM
You've been batting .000 lately. Take a time out.

Get help with your SDS, tranny.

Reck
03-25-2020, 02:38 AM
Get help with your SDS, tranny.

Whats what?

Spurtacular
03-25-2020, 05:46 AM
Whats what?

Spurtacular Derangement Syndrome.

RandomGuy
03-25-2020, 08:38 AM
Nope

Watched the whole thing. Trump, once again, sounded out of his depth. Another rambling episode of rudderlessness.

hater
03-25-2020, 08:41 AM
if he dies he dies

Spurtacular
03-25-2020, 08:44 AM
Watched the whole thing. Trump, once again, sounded out of his depth. Another rambling episode of rudderlessness.

:lol Says the Biden supporter.

RandomGuy
03-25-2020, 08:49 AM

The snake is eating its tail. The right wing echo chamber is driving public policy and this is the result. You can track Dear Leader's tweets back to Fox News talking head rants, he picks it up, and the propaganda machine amplifies it. We get to watch it in real time.

At least here, these kids are going to infect older Republicans likely to vote. Problem sort itself out, donnit?

77000 votes, or less than one percent of the electorate in 3 states. Kill a bunch of likely Trump voters off, and you have simply tilted the results in favor of Democrats. This is, so far, killing about 1%-2% of diagnosed cases, and mostly male. Older males are way more likely to vote Republican, and Republicans are not taking as many precautions. It will spread more widely among such people. Conservative stupidity will be fatal.

Cold calculation. At this point, I am having a very hard time summoning empathy.

RandomGuy
03-25-2020, 08:55 AM
:lol Says the Biden supporter.

Biden=Trump at that level.

What Biden will do though, is have a vastly more competent staff, packed with more experienced Obama administration people who already know the job. Biden will also almost certainly not make it to a second term, meaning his VP pick will also likely take up the torch.

I will happily support Biden over Trump. Ginsberg will get to retire, and with the Senate quite possibly changing hands, that replacement will be one that will counterbalance the conservative shit-show.

Spurtacular
03-25-2020, 08:57 AM

Bruh

RandomGuy
03-25-2020, 10:04 AM
Bruh

https://images.indianexpress.com/2017/11/trump-water-bottle-meme5.jpg?w=610

Thread
03-25-2020, 10:36 AM

What Biden will do though, is have a vastly more competent staff, packed with more experienced Obama administration people who already know the job. Biden will also almost certainly not make it to a second term, meaning his VP pick will also likely take up the torch.

I will happily support Biden over Trump. Ginsberg will get to retire, and with the Senate quite possibly changing hands, that replacement will be one that will counterbalance the conservative shit-show.

Yep, that encapsulates my living nightmare. The whole fuckin' thing.

Figures RG would hit it solid like this.

Spurs Homer
03-25-2020, 11:04 AM
Yep, that encapsulates my living nightmare. The whole fuckin' thing.

Figures RG would hit it solid like this.

but the bestest part of that ....is...

that this trump cult - will be the main reason for that outcome.

poetic justice.

phxspurfan
03-25-2020, 02:33 PM
wtf is Liberty University...

Blake
03-25-2020, 02:35 PM

Pretty sure they teach about Noah's ark in advanced biology classes

Spurtacular
03-25-2020, 06:35 PM
https://images.indianexpress.com/2017/11/trump-water-bottle-meme5.jpg?w=610

A photoshopped pic vs. reality.

Bruh.

RandomGuy
03-26-2020, 05:24 AM
A photoshopped pic vs. reality.

Bruh.

What is sad is the reality is much, much worse.

https://media.giphy.com/media/UsYpKp9s2gTy8/giphy.gif

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ETksk6UWoAAskK0.jpg

RandomGuy
03-26-2020, 05:34 AM

Liberty "university" is an Christian university run by Jerry Falwells family, used to fleece and indoctrinate gullible people and their equally gullible kids.

Thread
03-26-2020, 05:37 AM
Liberty "university" is an Christian university run by Jerry Falwells family, used to fleece and indoctrinate gullible people and their equally gullible kids.

...akin to Obama's race baiting 8 year reign.

Spurtacular
03-26-2020, 09:02 AM

Does your church group know you hate Jesus, blake?

Blake
03-26-2020, 12:46 PM
does Hur dur Jesus Hur dur?

Splits
03-26-2020, 03:19 PM
TheGreatYacht

RandomGuy
03-26-2020, 03:41 PM

Nearly 3 dozen who attended church event test positive for coronavirus

Nearly three dozen people who attended a recent children's event at a church in Arkansas have tested positive for the coronavirus, according to church officials.

Donald Shipp, a deacon at First Assembly of God church in Greers Ferry, about 75 miles north of Little Rock, told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette that 34 people who attended the event in early March at the Cleburne County church had tested positive for the coronavirus, and that an unknown number of others were awaiting test results.

--------------------------------------

Trying really really hard to muster some empathy for them.

ChumpDumper
03-26-2020, 03:43 PM

Nearly three dozen people who attended a recent children's event at a church in Arkansas have tested positive for the coronavirus, according to church officials.

Donald Shipp, a deacon at First Assembly of God church in Greers Ferry, about 75 miles north of Little Rock, told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette that 34 people who attended the event in early March at the Cleburne County church had tested positive for the coronavirus, and that an unknown number of others were awaiting test results.

Trying really really hard to muster some empathy for them.God's will....

Spurtacular
03-26-2020, 06:18 PM

Don't retreat into you cuckoon, blake. Answer the question.

Spurtacular
03-26-2020, 06:21 PM

Trying really really hard to muster some empathy for them.

Are the media going to report it when none under 50 die from it?

Blake
03-26-2020, 07:03 PM
:madrun hur dur, blake. HUR dUr! :madrun

RandomGuy
03-26-2020, 08:41 PM
Are the media going to report it when none under 50 die from it?

#TrumpDeathCult #bigbadmeidamyth

RandomGuy
03-26-2020, 11:43 PM
Pastor Who Claimed Covid-19 ‘Hysteria’ Was Plot Against Trump Dies From Virus

According to reports, Spradlin, a 66-year-old Christian “musical evangelist,” fell ill while on a missionary trip to New Orleans with his wife.

Friendly Atheist reports Spaldrin went to New Orleans to “wash it from its Sin and debauchery.”

On his Facebook page Spradlin shared a misleading meme attempting to minimize COVID-19, comparing the virus to the swine flu, and suggesting that the response to the coronavirus pandemic was media created “mass hysteria” to damage Trump:

As long as I walk in the light of that law [of the Spirit of life], no germ will attach itself to me.

Really don't have any empathy for him.

Spurtacular
03-26-2020, 11:57 PM
Pastor Who Claimed Covid-19 ‘Hysteria’ Was Plot Against Trump Dies From Virus

Really don't have any empathy for him.

Cos he's not on your team.

RandomGuy
03-27-2020, 12:00 AM
Cos he's not on your team.

Not really a case of being on a team. More of a case of a conspiracy theorist like yourself trying to deny reality.

Reality doesn't care about your fee-fees or your faith in a magic man in the sky.

Spurtacular
03-27-2020, 12:16 AM
Not really a case of being on a team. More of a case of a conspiracy theorist like yourself trying to deny reality.

Reality doesn't care about your fee-fees or your faith in a magic man in the sky.

All lashing out aside, what reality are you asserting that I'm denying?

TheGreatYacht
03-27-2020, 12:47 AM
TheGreatYacht

I love TruNews. Rick Wiles content is great if you're willing to weed out all the religous jumbo stuff. Too bad JoooTube took down his channel tbh.

boutons_deux
03-27-2020, 07:14 AM
Rick Wiles, yet another Texas shitbag grifter pastor, spewing hate and ignorance, and making $Ms

pgardn
03-27-2020, 09:00 AM
I love TruNews. Rick Wiles content is great if you're willing to weed out all the religous jumbo stuff. Too bad JoooTube took down his channel tbh.

Love to hear his comments on Muslims, eh?

”He’s ok with me as long as he sticks with hating chews”

RandomGuy
03-27-2020, 09:40 AM

The reality that you can't read, apparently.

pgardn
03-27-2020, 09:44 AM

You say this after starting a thread by posting an article, and then go haywire asserting you did not post an article when questioned on it.
How are posters supposed to answer any of your questions...

Spurtacular
03-27-2020, 06:10 PM
The reality that you can't read, apparently.

Nice non-answer answer.

RandomGuy
03-27-2020, 06:14 PM
Nice non-answer answer.

I said X.

You said "saying Y is dumb".

Don't need to answer for Y, dummy.

Spurtacular
03-27-2020, 06:18 PM
I said X.

You said "saying Y is dumb".

Don't need to answer for Y, dummy.

I asked you to clarify your position. You ran like a little bitch. It's what you do.

RandomGuy
03-27-2020, 07:25 PM
I asked you to clarify your position. You ran like a little bitch. It's what you do.

My assertion was that the pastor was denying reality in this case, not you. I merely called you a conspiracy theorist.
I don't keep track of your beliefs, nor is it my job to do so. I seem to remember you trying to argue 9-11 twoof, and giving up.

Spurtacular
03-27-2020, 07:58 PM
My assertion was that the pastor was denying reality in this case, not you. I merely called you a conspiracy theorist.
I don't keep track of your beliefs, nor is it my job to do so. I seem to remember you trying to argue 9-11 twoof, and giving up.

Yea, you sperm shield on the 911 stuff, too. No empathy for the victims as you say. You're a good lil Nazi.

RandomGuy
03-27-2020, 08:54 PM
Yea, you sperm shield on the 911 stuff, too. No empathy for the victims as you say. You're a good lil Nazi.

As I said, not my job to keep track of your delusions. If memory serves you are too chickenshit to spell things out or defend them.

What do you think happened on 9-11?

ChumpDumper
03-27-2020, 08:56 PM
As I said, not my job to keep track of your delusions. If memory serves you are too chickenshit to spell things out or defend them.

What do you think happened on 9-11?:lol

Spurtacular
03-27-2020, 09:01 PM

When I get around to it, I'll make a 911 thread for ya. I'm not going off on tangents that's gonna take five pages.

ElNono
03-27-2020, 10:53 PM

lol

DMC
03-27-2020, 11:40 PM

Some people did some things

RandomGuy
03-28-2020, 09:17 PM

When I get around to it, I'll make a 911 thread for ya. I'm not going off on tangents that's gonna take five pages.

:rollin

Instafold noted.

Splits
03-29-2020, 04:07 PM

ElNono
03-29-2020, 04:09 PM

thoughts and prayers

RandomGuy
03-29-2020, 04:26 PM

Mr. Falwell and his administration have worked to tamp down dissent. After a Liberty undergraduate, Calum Best, wrote on his personal Facebook page that students should receive refunds, he said Liberty’s spokesman, Scott Lamb, called his cellphone to berate him. Asked about the call, Mr. Lamb said he was simply objecting to an error in the post, and Mr. Best was “spinning.”

After Marybeth Davis Baggett, a professor, wrote an open letter asking the university’s board of trustees to close the campus, Mr. Falwell mocked her on Twitter as “the ‘Baggett’ lady.”

Jeff Brittain, a Liberty parent, wrote on Twitter: “I’m as right wing as they get, bud. But as a parent of three of your students, I think this is crazy, irresponsible and seems like a money grab.” Mr. Falwell replied, calling him a “dummy.”

All of this has left even his critics scratching their heads.

“It’s honestly hard to figure out what his motives are,” Mr. Best, the student who wrote the Facebook post, said in an interview. “If he had purely political motives, he’s being way more conservative than even Trump is being right now. Trump is at least allowing doctors to say their piece. Jerry is not. It kind of shocks me at this point.”

“It’s just strange to me how many are overreacting” to the pandemic, Mr. Falwell said on “Fox & Friends” on March 10. “It makes you wonder if there is a political reason for that. Impeachment didn’t work and the Mueller report didn’t work and Article 25 didn’t work, and so maybe now this is their next attempt to get Trump.”

Herp dee derp. Jesus won't protect you from getting sick, because... he doesn't exist.

Blake
03-29-2020, 04:43 PM
^ why do so many Christians like Falwell turn to mocking others for dissenting?

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 07:56 PM
:lol NYT on it
:lol Symptoms

boutons_deux
03-29-2020, 07:58 PM

Just like politicians, a lot of pastors abuse the Bible and their sheeple to amass power and wealth, and oppose anybody who doesn't like it.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 09:59 PM

Because Jesus

Does your Christian church group know you hate Jesus?

Blake
03-29-2020, 10:30 PM
Does hur know you dur?

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 10:32 PM
You always go into your cuckoon on this, blake.

You come here and trash talk Jesus all day and then go to church. Explain the disconnect.

Blake
03-29-2020, 10:37 PM
You always go into your cuckoon on this, blake.

You come here and trash talk Jesus all day and then go to church. Explain the disconnect.

Moron, I don't go to church.

Now retreat back to your hur durs. Go.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 10:39 PM
Moron, I don't go to church.

Now retreat back to your hur durs. Go.

You already admitted that you go to church at least at times.

pgardn
03-29-2020, 10:42 PM
:lol NYT on it
:lol Symptoms

What should a copy paste have on it for you to believe it?
What publication?

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 10:44 PM
What should a copy paste have on it for you to believe it?
What publication?

Facts from a publication not in bed with governments and corporations is always nice. I know you run with much less though.

pgardn
03-29-2020, 10:48 PM
Facts from a publication not in bed with governments and corporations is always nice. I know you run with much less though.

So list them.

DMX7
03-29-2020, 10:53 PM

Going off on tangents is all you do on this forum... it’s not like you’re lacking for time given you hardly do anything else but post here.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 10:54 PM
Going off on tangents is all you do on this forum... it’s not like you’re lacking for time given you hardly do anything else but post here.

See. Stick to your ankle biting; it's your bread and butter. You get in trouble when you try to do hot takes.

DMX7
03-29-2020, 10:55 PM
Does your Christian church group know you hate Jesus?

Do you really not know Blake and many others here are atheist/agnostic? After all the time you spend on this board and that’s still not clear to you?

DMX7
03-29-2020, 10:55 PM
#JesusSaves

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:00 PM
Do you really not know Blake and many others here are atheist/agnostic? After all the time you spend on this board and that’s still not clear to you?

That doesn't stop him from going to church.

Blake
03-29-2020, 11:07 PM
That doesn't stop him from going to church.

You're the dumbest poster on this board, imo. And ducks posts here.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:20 PM
You're the dumbest poster on this board, imo. And ducks posts here.

I go to church and take my kid every now and then

:lmao Tantrum for calling you out.

Blake
03-29-2020, 11:28 PM
:lmao Tantrum for calling you out.

dishonest derp editing my post.

From 9 years ago.

You must need a victory over me in a really bad way to cheat like that.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:31 PM

From 9 years ago.

You implied that you have been to church much more recently in a post (I went with the explicit admission).

So, my question remains, does your church group know that you hate Jesus?

DMX7
03-29-2020, 11:32 PM
Why the fuck is he bumping 9 year old threads? Is he actively looking for shit from almost a decade ago? Get a life.

pgardn
03-29-2020, 11:34 PM
Why the fuck is he bumping 9 year old threads?

Grudge posting.

Go to sleep Spurter.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:37 PM
Why the fuck is he bumping 9 year old threads? Is he actively looking for shit from almost a decade ago? Get a life.

Accidental bump. Hence why I erased the post. My question is why the fuck do you care so much about something so trivial?

Oh yea, the ankle biting thing. :lol

ChumpDumper
03-29-2020, 11:38 PM
Why the fuck is he bumping 9 year old threads? Is he actively looking for shit from almost a decade ago? Get a life.Apparently derp knows Blake goes to church in 2020 because Blake told derp he does so four years before derp joined SpursTalk.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:40 PM

From 9 years ago.

It's not dishonest if I'm not materially changing the crux of the matter. You really want an easy out.

I go to church and take my kid every now and then just to pacify my own mom.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:41 PM
Apparently derp knows Blake goes to church in 2020 because Blake told derp he does so four years before derp joined SpursTalk.

You [Blake] implied that you have been to church much more recently in a post

You save your man yet?

ChumpDumper
03-29-2020, 11:42 PM
Is he actively looking for shit from almost a decade ago?Since he keeps posting it, yes.

DMX7
03-29-2020, 11:45 PM
Apparently derp knows Blake goes to church in 2020 because Blake told derp he does so four years before derp joined SpursTalk.

He says he accidentally bumped it. My question is how did he even come across it?

ChumpDumper
03-29-2020, 11:46 PM
He says he accidentally bumped it. My question is how did he even come across it?Thorough searching.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:46 PM
He says he accidentally bumped it. My question is how did he even come across it?

Blake said he doesn't go to church and I showed him otherwise.

:lol Chumpettes really hate it when on of their kind have their words come back against them.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:47 PM
Thorough searching.

Thorough as in about three or four minutes, maybe. :lol

pgardn
03-30-2020, 12:15 AM
Blake said he doesn't go to church and I showed him otherwise.

:lol Chumpettes really hate it when on of their kind have their words come back against them.

You can really say this and not gag on your own vomit.
You are amazing in your ability to lie and contradict and feel no shame.

Blake
03-30-2020, 12:29 AM
Accidental bump.

:lol wut? Was the edit accidental too?

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 12:31 AM
:lol wut? Was the edit accidental too?

Why would it be accidental? I edited to say nothing for a reason.

:lol That you had to run away from the crux of the matter and come back an hour later with this meandering.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 12:33 AM
I go to church and take my kid every now and then just to pacify my own mom.

Did you tell your fellow Christians that you hate Jesus?

clambake
03-30-2020, 01:16 AM
You can really say this and not gag on your own vomit.
You are amazing in your ability to lie and contradict and feel no shame.

he does it because his life is filled by the rejection

from women

RandomGuy
03-30-2020, 09:46 AM
Iran plans tougher restrictions as coronavirus toll rises

Iran last week warned of a surge of cases as many Iranians ignored calls to avoid traveling for Persian New Year holidays that started on March 20.

-- and there you go. Dumbness not limited to christian idiots.

At least the aging septuagenarians running things over there will be vastly more impacted than the young people they are oppressing.

RandomGuy
03-30-2020, 12:37 PM
#JesusSaves

Tampa Megachurch Pastor Has Virus Death-Ray, Keeps Holding Packed Services
All across the country, people are doing their best to practice social distancing, staying in as much as possible and panicking every time they feel slightly not-great — because we'd all like to get through this COVID-19 thing with as few deaths as possible.

But you know who's not doing that? The congregants of the River Church in Tampa, Florida, an evangelical megachurch lead by Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne. For weeks, Howard-Browne has been refusing to stop services, and has not only encouraged his flock to come to church, but to shake hands while there. Howard-Browne has said they won't close until the rapture comes and they are all vacuumed up into heaven. Because, and I quote, they are "raising up revivalists, not pansies."

And this Sunday, that church was filled to the brim with a bunch of geniuses who think that they can pray the coronavirus away.

Now, this may look very dangerous to you and me, but Howard-Browne is also claiming that his church is totally sterile because they have 13 machines that can shoot down all of the viruses.

"The Lord has helped us to secure our congregation. We brought in 13 machines that basically kill every virus in the place, and uh, if somebody walks through the door it's like, it kills everything on them. If they sneeze, it shoots it down at like 100 mph. It'll neutralize it in split seconds. We have the most sterile building in, I don't know, all of America."

Yeah, that's not a thing that exists! There are not machines that shoot down viruses when someone sneezes. But if they did exist, it sure seems like hoarding all 13 of them to oneself might be a sin of some kind. Or, at the very least, an extremely shitty thing to do.

Howard-Browne also claims that he successfully prayed the Zika virus away, and plans to do the same with COVID-19.

Now, it would be easy to blame Howard-Browne for this, but it's not all him. These people, after all, do have free will. They don't have to go. They don't have to believe him about his magic virus-killing machines, they don't have to believe that he has any magic virus-killing powers of his own. They can just ignore him and stay at home. It's not like they're the Jonestown people being forced at gunpoint.

It would be one thing if the only people they were endangering were themselves. In that case, as long as they were all consenting adults, that would be their business. But they're endangering other people, because if someone in that church has COVID-19 — which is very likely the case — and they all get it because one of those 13 machines fails to shoot the virus down in time, they're gonna go out and infect other people. And judging by the fact that they're doing this in the first place, they're probably not taking too many other safety precautions either. So they're gonna kill someone, or a lot of someones, probably.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

eyup.

RandomGuy
03-30-2020, 01:32 PM
Spirit Of Lord Moving Through Liberty University, Just Kidding It's Coronavirus

As of Friday, Dr. Eppes said, nearly a dozen Liberty students were sick with symptoms that suggested Covid-19, the disease caused by the virus. Three were referred to local hospital centers for testing. An additional eight were told to self-isolate.

As of 8 p.m. on March 29, of those three students tested, one was positive, one was negative and one student's results are still pending, according to Dr. Eppes, who added that the student who tested positive for Covid-19 lives off campus.

As of Friday, Dr. Eppes said, nearly a dozen Liberty students were sick with symptoms that suggested Covid-19, the disease caused by the virus. Three were referred to local hospital centers for testing. An additional eight were told to self-isolate.

"As of 8 p.m. on March 29, of those three students tested, one was positive, one was negative and one student's results are still pending, according to Dr. Eppes, who added that the student who tested positive for Covid-19 lives off campus.

Brandon Ambrosino, a journalist who knows Liberty very well, reports at Politico that, according to people who know Falwell, this is just "classic Jerry," which we guess is Liberty-University-ese for "what a stupid-ass dumb goddamned motherfucker":"

https://www.wonkette.com/spirit-of-lord-moving-through-liberty-university-just-kidding-its-coronavirus

ElNono
03-30-2020, 01:46 PM
^^^

'It's false'; Liberty University asks New York Times to correct coronavirus story

https://wset.com/news/coronavirus/its-false-liberty-university-asks-new-york-times-to-correct-coronavirus-story

Blake
03-30-2020, 06:05 PM
Why would it be accidental? I edited to say nothing for a reason.

How can you accidentally bump my post but edit my post before you bump it?

Blake
03-30-2020, 06:08 PM
It's not dishonest if I'm not materially changing the crux of the matter. You really want an easy out.

Dishonest derp trying to spin his dishonesty. So desperate for a message board victory.

RandomGuy
03-30-2020, 06:09 PM
Dishonest derp trying to spin his dishonesty. So desperate for a message board victory.

It is the dumb.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 08:06 PM
How can you accidentally bump my post but edit my post before you bump it?

Not that it matters if it was bumped or not; but I already explained that it was an accident. I thought I was responding to a more recent post. It happens when multiple tabs are open.

But this is all a lame distraction because you don't want to account for whether your fellow parishioners know that you badmouth Jesus.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 08:07 PM

:lol You're so lame. Go ahead and explain how it's dishonest. You can't. You're just doing your psychopath mentor's play.

Blake
03-30-2020, 08:21 PM
:lol You're so lame. Go ahead and explain how it's dishonest. You can't. You're just doing your psychopath mentor's play.

You're just babbling, trying to pick a fight with my ankles. Back to the hur dur with you.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 08:30 PM
You're just babbling, trying to pick a fight with my ankles. Back to the hur dur with you.

You can't just pretend it away with buzz words. I'm coming right at you on an issue that is very central to your created threads.

Why are you so afraid to answer whether or not your fellow parishioners know that you badmouth Jesus? You really this much of a coward?

ChumpDumper
03-30-2020, 09:20 PM
:lol derp's obsession

Blake
03-30-2020, 09:27 PM
hur dur

Hur dur Jesus? Hur dur?