PDA

View Full Version : October Came Early

Spurtacular
03-26-2020, 07:38 PM
In case the dementia wasn't enough....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14tfnIkQ-qU

Spurs Homer
03-26-2020, 08:26 PM
Once trump is prosecuted for sexual assaults (over 20 cases) and a couple of rapes -

then we can talk Biden.

Spurtacular
03-26-2020, 08:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UilzDRQXES4

monosylab1k
03-26-2020, 08:29 PM
It will be swept under the rug and ignored, and Trumptards are in no position to complain.

Spurtacular
03-26-2020, 08:29 PM
It will be swept under the rug and ignored, and Trumptards are in no position to complain.

Yea, all those fake victims out there give them no high ground!

Spurtacular
03-26-2020, 08:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2zGcLLQiys

#JordanPetersonSighting
#TriggeredChumpettes

Spurs Homer
03-26-2020, 08:34 PM
Yea, all those fake victims out there give them no high ground!

if they are fake victims for trump - then they are just as fake for biden -

sucks for you that trumps opponent will be as teflon as don the con

you wanted a criminal rapist traitor in the oval office -

now you get someone to replace him and cannot commit ANY sin to disqualify him -

Reck
03-26-2020, 08:35 PM
I listened to her audio podcast thing she did.

I dont know..sounds like a generic evil bad guy does x.

"He pushes me to the wall, reaches down, grabs my pussy then says.....you're nothing to me...smiles and walks away."

Supposedly he's angry while all this is happening.

Spurtacular
03-26-2020, 08:38 PM
I listened to her audio podcast thing she did.

I dont know..sounds like a generic evil bad guy does x.

"He pushes me to the wall, reaches down, grabs my pussy then says.....you're nothing to me...smiles and walks away."

Supposedly he's angry while all this is happening.

So, you think she's a good actress? That emotion sounds real.

phxspurfan
03-26-2020, 08:39 PM
lol gold digging women

Reck
03-26-2020, 08:46 PM
So, you think she's a good actress? That emotion sounds real.

Not speaking to that.

Just the description. Good joe has a townhall tomorrow where he can get asked these questions if the audience cares.

Spurtacular
03-26-2020, 09:17 PM
Not speaking to that.

Cos you want to key in on one convenient note that her story sounds too generic or cheesy.

Reck
03-26-2020, 09:28 PM
Cos you want to key in on one convenient note that her story sounds too generic or cheesy.

Not what I said derp, but do you, do you.

Also :lol using fucking Jimmy Dore in your OP. Not the dude you wanna start your thread with, imo. Do some research.

Trainwreck2100
03-26-2020, 09:29 PM
same bullshit as kavanaugh, if it really happened fuck that bitch for waiting this long, i doubt it's true cause if it was probably would have come out when he was vp candidate

Spurtacular
03-26-2020, 09:44 PM
Not what I said derp, but do you, do you.

So, is she telling the truth or just a good actress?

Spurtacular
03-26-2020, 09:45 PM
Also :lol using fucking Jimmy Dore in your OP. Not the dude you wanna start your thread with, imo. Do some research.

Tell us why Jimmy Dore triggers you.

Reck
03-26-2020, 09:58 PM
Tell us why Jimmy Dore triggers you.

Grade A douchebag. We're talking about levels above Rogan.

One quick example...

https://www.reddit.com/r/cringe/comments/64654t/male_tyt_host_makes_an_uncomfortable_comment/

I used to watch TYt all the time. Big time misogynist.

Spurtacular
03-26-2020, 10:10 PM
Grade A douchebag. We're talking about levels above Rogan.

One quick example...

https://www.reddit.com/r/cringe/comments/64654t/male_tyt_host_makes_an_uncomfortable_comment/

I used to watch TYt all the time. Big time misogynist.

Cos you're worried about women touching men?

:lol Today's tranny

Reck
03-26-2020, 10:18 PM
Cos you're worried about women touching men?

:lol Today's tranny

What does that even mean in your head?

Only asking because that didn't make the sense you think it did. Take another stab at it...

Spurtacular
03-26-2020, 10:22 PM
What does that even mean in your head?

Only asking because that didn't make the sense you think it did. Take another stab at it...

I don't know how that could not makes sense unless you don't even get the very basic construct of the video you posted.

Jimmy Dore was saying he doesn't think women groping men is a big deal.

Spurtacular
03-28-2020, 06:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhBqnift4gc

Spurtacular
03-28-2020, 07:21 PM
https://i.redd.it/rmxvc0566ma41.png

Winehole23
03-28-2020, 07:27 PM
Do you believe women, Spurtacular?

Spurtacular
03-28-2020, 07:28 PM

I think you know, blakehole, that I never bought into the ploy.

Winehole23
03-28-2020, 07:32 PM
I think you know, blakehole, that I never bought into the ploy.So you don't believe Tara Reade either?

DMC
03-28-2020, 07:39 PM

How many Chump copycat shticks are running in parallel here?

Spurtacular
03-28-2020, 07:43 PM
So you don't believe Tara Reade either?

Was that the ploy, blakehole?

Troglodyte Chump impressions won't get you tiny w's.

Spurtacular
03-28-2020, 07:47 PM
How many Chump copycat shticks are running in parallel here?

Not sure of your meaning. Name some.

DMC
03-28-2020, 07:49 PM
Not sure of your meaning. Name some.

Winehole asking you about your own feelings, sounds just like what Chump would do.

Spurtacular
03-28-2020, 07:52 PM
Winehole asking you about your own feelings, sounds just like what Chump would do.

:lol Doing the troglodyte play is what I called him out on.

My favorite is when Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) tries it; because he only has the ability to copy it. He can't make any of the subsequent reads.
It's funny watching him get so smug and falling on his face right away, so often.

Blake
03-28-2020, 09:34 PM
blakehole

blakehole?

My favorite is when Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) tries it; because he only has the ability to copy it.

Can you pinpoint the thread and post where I broke you? Might be entertaining. Thx.

Spurtacular
03-28-2020, 11:10 PM
Can you pinpoint the thread and post where I broke you? Might be entertaining. Thx.
DMC Yea, he can imitate the schtick just like this. He's coming broken though. Cuckold srsly lacks self awareness.

Blake
03-28-2020, 11:49 PM
DMC get in here. I need you. :cry

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 03:48 AM
DMC
(https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665)
Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) saw Chump use that play, too.

He'll be resting in his cuckoon soon enough. :lol

ElNono
03-29-2020, 04:24 AM

How do you feel about this woman? Credible, not credible?

I'm on the record her allegation should at least be taken seriously, considering it's gropy Joe we're talking about.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 04:36 AM

I'm on the record her allegation should at least be taken seriously, considering it's gropy Joe we're talking about.

Media picks the winners and losers. Good luck with that "taken seriously" stuff.

Reck
03-29-2020, 04:51 AM
DMC
Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) saw Chump use that play, too.

Stop begging for help and fend for yourself.

Reck
03-29-2020, 04:55 AM

Her initial story made more sense given Biden’s history of invading personal space and all. But she kind of lost me when she changed her story to oh and by the way he raped...an addendum to the story a year later.

Thread
03-29-2020, 05:20 AM
Media picks the winners and losers. Good luck with that "taken seriously" stuff.

That's it & that's all.

Spurts

ElNono
03-29-2020, 05:21 AM

Sure. It's ok to have an opinion too, tbh... that's pretty much what we do here.

Winehole23
03-29-2020, 08:02 AM
How many Chump copycat shticks are running in parallel here?Shush, not talking to you. It wasn't rhetorical.

Winehole23
03-29-2020, 08:04 AM
Was that the ploy, blakehole?

Troglodyte Chump impressions won't get you tiny w's.You demand answers, but duck simple questions. Every time.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 08:39 AM
Stop begging for help and fend for yourself.

This is how you stayed so yoked with blake.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 08:41 AM
You demand answers, but duck simple questions. Every time.

I ducked nothing. You have to have to have a requisite level of ability to keep up. If not, don't cry about it.

DMC
03-29-2020, 12:10 PM

Timing is important. 3 decades of silence tells me she wasn't that concerned about it. She's now either saying 'fuck you, I'll end you" or "I have something to stop him from winning the presidency". Either way, it's not a statement saying "I was attacked" which should be filed with a lawyer and/or the police. I don't buy the excuse she gave, post #metoo, for sitting on any dirt you think you have on someone until the selling price is high.

DMC
03-29-2020, 12:12 PM
DMC

:lol

ElNono
03-29-2020, 02:05 PM
Timing is important. 3 decades of silence tells me she wasn't that concerned about it. She's now either saying 'fuck you, I'll end you" or "I have something to stop him from winning the presidency". Either way, it's not a statement saying "I was attacked" which should be filed with a lawyer and/or the police. I don't buy the excuse she gave, post #metoo, for sitting on any dirt you think you have on someone until the selling price is high.

I don't know about the former, we've seen it with Bill Cosby or Weinstein, that these things were just not being taken seriously back in the day nor there was the assistance for the victims. Not to mention the whole smearing they have to go through.

But I do agree about the latter, I think it would be more credible if it comes with a lawsuit. Even better if it's a criminal case, meaning her story holds up prosecutor scrutiny...

DMC
03-30-2020, 11:02 PM
I don't know about the former, we've seen it with Bill Cosby or Weinstein, that these things were just not being taken seriously back in the day nor there was the assistance for the victims. Not to mention the whole smearing they have to go through.

But I do agree about the latter, I think it would be more credible if it comes with a lawsuit. Even better if it's a criminal case, meaning her story holds up prosecutor scrutiny...

I get the whole "believe all of them until proven otherwise" thing, but since when did accusations require the defendant to prove innocence? If she has evidence other than what friends say, present it. She has to know rumors are king during elections.

Sorry, but there are too many scared women who become courageous when their "attacker" is suddenly in a greater limelight, after decades. It seems to happen to damn near every straight man in every political race or appointment.

How much would Monica have made if she was sucking Bill off pre-POTUS days by claiming he forced himself on her?

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 11:04 PM
I get the whole "believe all of them until proven otherwise" thing, but since when did accusations require the defendant to prove innocence? If she has evidence other than what friends say, present it. She has to know rumors are king during elections.

Sorry, but there are too many scared women who become courageous when their "attacker" is suddenly in a greater limelight, after decades. It seems to happen to damn near every straight man in every political race or appointment.

How much would Monica have made if she was sucking Bill off pre-POTUS days by claiming he forced himself on her?

Did she not make a lot all the same?

ElNono
03-30-2020, 11:09 PM

I don't disagree with this, especially at the legal level, which I normally hold as ultimately the standard that needs to be met.

However, my position, at least at this stage, is that it also cannot be dismissed outright. Obviously, the ball is on her court to make this credible by filing suit and moving forward.

DMC
03-30-2020, 11:19 PM
Did she not make a lot all the same?

But she wasn't accusing the POTUS of anything. It was consensual. Would it have been considered non-consensual if it was during the campaign?

DMC
03-30-2020, 11:24 PM
I don't disagree with this, especially at the legal level, which I normally hold as ultimately the standard that needs to be met.

However, my position, at least at this stage, is that it also cannot be dismissed outright. Obviously, the ball is on her court to make this credible by filing suit and moving forward.

It can be dismissed if she's only going to the press about it just as any non-supported claim against another person should be. Claims that get attention do damage to the other party, whether true or not.

Because of the stance you are taking and that women know must be taken, the door is open for these kinds of wild accusations to grow into narratives that dog the perhaps innocent person for the rest of their careers. If you have something on Biden, get a lawyer and file charges. Cosby's accusers did it the right way. That doesn't mean there are no gold digging whores.

ElNono
03-30-2020, 11:34 PM
It can be dismissed if she's only going to the press about it just as any non-supported claim against another person should be. Claims that get attention do damage to the other party, whether true or not.

Because of the stance you are taking and that women know must be taken, the door is open for these kinds of wild accusations to grow into narratives that dog the perhaps innocent person for the rest of their careers. If you have something on Biden, get a lawyer and file charges. Cosby's accusers did it the right way. That doesn't mean there are no gold digging whores.

Again, I don't disagree. My position it's entirely due to two factors:

1) Just heard about it.
2) Biden has a history of touchy, but I have no reason to believe he's a molester/rapist at this time.

The thing with these things is that the clock is ticking and it's a double edged sword, if she doesn't move forward, then she's the one that's rightly is going to get roasted.

Spurtacular
03-31-2020, 12:28 AM
But she wasn't accusing the POTUS of anything. It was consensual. Would it have been considered non-consensual if it was during the campaign?

She wasn't a whistle blower though. She had to answer under penalty of perjury.

Perhaps this ruined her bombshell book (much bigger than the one she did).

DMC
03-31-2020, 01:16 AM
She wasn't a whistle blower though. She had to answer under penalty of perjury.

Perhaps this ruined her bombshell book (much bigger than the one she did).

Some girl has remorse about fucking you, she just sits on it and pretends it didn't happen. If you have money, you're suddenly an "in case of emergency break glass" ticket to a settlement or some money deal by accusing you of something you didn't do. Imagine the tables were turned - men could accuse women after they woke up next to some hefalump with a hump back and a cleft palate after a monkey shine. Pretty sure we'd all be sitting on yachts.

Spurtacular
03-31-2020, 01:18 AM
Some girl has remorse about fucking you, she just sits on it and pretends it didn't happen. If you have money, you're suddenly an "in case of emergency break glass" ticket to a settlement or some money deal by accusing you of something you didn't do. Imagine the tables were turned - men could accuse women after they woke up next to some hefalump with a hump back and a cleft palate after a monkey shine. Pretty sure we'd all be sitting on yachts.

Women don't have the money. Maybe that's changing; but up until recently.

DMC
03-31-2020, 01:23 AM
Women don't have the money. Maybe that's changing; but up until recently.

That's my point. The law doesn't care either way.

Spurtacular
03-31-2020, 01:26 AM
That's my point. The law doesn't care either way.

The double standard is ingrained. Some of that is changing; but is it really for the better?

You got persons like WReck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) claiming sexually assault if a woman engages in unsolicited touching. :lol

Reck
03-31-2020, 01:52 AM
The double standard is ingrained. Some of that is changing; but is it really for the better?

You got persons like WReck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) claiming sexually assault if a woman engages in unsolicited touching. :lol

Huh? I already said I dont believe her story of rape.

The touching..maybe he did but she fucked that up when she decided to change her story to Biden is a full blown rapist. Now I dont believe her period.

Spurtacular
03-31-2020, 01:55 AM
Huh? I already said I dont believe her story of rape.

The touching..maybe he did but she fucked that up when she decided to change her story to Biden is a full blown rapist. Now I dont believe her period.

Not talking about that. You were crying the other day about women groping dudes.

Reck
03-31-2020, 01:56 AM
Not talking about that. You were crying the other day about women groping dudes.

Link to said post?

Spurtacular
03-31-2020, 02:03 AM
Link to said post?

That's not a denial, is it? :lol

Reck
03-31-2020, 02:05 AM
That's not a denial, is it? :lol

Derp, just post it and back your claim. :lol You cant because it doesn't exist.

Spurtacular
03-31-2020, 02:06 AM
Derp, just post it and back your claim. :lol You cant because it doesn't exist.

To be clear, it's not a denial?

Reck
04-11-2020, 06:36 AM
https://i.imgur.com/wY2ugQ8.png

Let's work this one out. Stockholm syndrome? Or just overall attention seeking whore?

Awfully nice of a rape victim to praise her tormenter.

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 09:16 PM
Let's work this one out. Stockholm syndrome? Or just overall attention seeking whore?

Awfully nice of a rape victim to praise her tormenter.

Not an argument I saw any Chumpette making about the Weinstein accusers. I of course did b/c I'm not ball-less like you guys.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 09:18 PM
Not an argument I saw any Chumpette making about the Weinstein accusers. I of course did b/c I'm not ball-less like you guys.But you believe Biden's accuser.

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 09:20 PM
But you believe Biden's accuser.

Quote me.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 09:23 PM
Quote me.So you don't believes Biden's accuser?

OK.

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 09:30 PM
So you don't believes Biden's accuser?

OK.

I'll answer that if you admit you just threw shit out of your ass.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 09:32 PM
I'll answer that if you admit you just threw shit out of your ass.So you're voting present.

OK.

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 09:34 PM
So you're voting present.

OK.

As are you.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 09:35 PM
As are you.Your thread.

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 09:44 PM
Your thread.

Your BS accusation.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 09:45 PM
Your BS accusation.:lol you're angry because I thought you voted something other than present in your own thread.

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 09:50 PM
:lol you're angry because I thought you voted something other than present in your own thread.

I'm not angry. If you don't take yourself seriously, then why should anyone else?

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 09:55 PM
:lol you're angry because I thought you voted something other than present in your own thread.

You 'thought' something that was __________.

Right/Wrong.

Fill in the blank.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 09:59 PM
You 'thought' something that was __________.

Right/Wrong.

Fill in the blank.I was wrong.

I thought you had enough balls to vote something other than present in your own thread.

Sorry I didn't remember what a pussy you are.

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 10:32 PM
I was wrong.

Wrong about your bs claim?

You're trying to move goalposts. Par.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 10:33 PM
Wrong about your bs claim?

You're trying to move goalposts. Par.Wrong thinking you voted something other than present in your own thread.

I will default to saying you vote present. It's the safer bet.

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 10:38 PM
Wrong thinking you voted something other than present in your own thread.

I will default to saying you vote present. It's the safer bet.

Too bad that's not to what I referred.

It's all good. Nobody takes you seriously, like you say.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 10:40 PM
Too bad that's not to what I referred.To what are you referring?

I mistakenly thought you voted something other than present.

If you're serious about it, come out and say what you want to be serious about.

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 10:41 PM
To what are you referring?

Why do you insist that I take the time to write out shit you already know?

Can you at least pretend to not be a pscyhopath?

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 10:42 PM
Why do you insist that I take the time to write out shit you already know?

Can you at least pretend to not be a pscyhopath?Are you being serious?

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 10:44 PM
Are you being serious?

You know to what I refer. Spare me the troglodyte act.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 10:45 PM
You know to what I refer. STFU if you're that dumb.I'm asking you if you're being serious.

Are you?

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 10:46 PM
I'm asking you if you're being serious.

Are you?

Serious about what? Use your words, gimp.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 10:47 PM
Serious about what? Use your words, gimp.About the questions you asked in post 83.

Are you being serious?

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 10:49 PM
About the questions you asked in post 83.

Are you being serious?

Use your words. I'm not answering vague questions.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 10:51 PM
Use your words. I'm not answering vague questions.You seriously can't read your questions in post #83?

If true, you have some serious problems.

Seriously, get some help.

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 10:52 PM
You seriously can't read your questions in post #83?

If true, you have some serious problems.

Seriously, get some help.

Ask a direct question. Don't stump.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 10:53 PM
Ask a direct question. Don't stump.It's all in post #83.

I'm not taking you seriously anymore.

If you seriously need more help, tell me you seriously need more help.

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 10:55 PM
It's all in post #83.

I'm not taking you seriously anymore.

If you seriously need more help, tell me you seriously need more help.

Yea, I don't need the footnote. I need whatever specific question you want to ask.

Seriously, fuck off if you can't do that. :tu

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 10:57 PM
I need whatever specific question you want to ask.It's not my question. The questions were yours.

You're seriously confused now.

Let me know if you're serious about wanting to know what you missed.

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 10:59 PM
It's not my question. The questions were yours.

You're seriously confused now.

Let me know if you're serious about wanting to know what you missed.

Write up whatever you want answered, or don't.

I get it if you're not taking yourself that seriously.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 11:00 PM
Write up whatever you want answered, or don't.

I get it if you're not taking yourself that seriously.You're not serious about wanting to know.

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 11:02 PM
You're not serious about wanting to know.

Wanting to know? We're talking about you asking a question or not, Blake Zero.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 11:02 PM
Wanting to know? We're talking about you asking a question or not, Blake Zero.You're not serious.

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 11:08 PM
You're not serious.

You can't even write up whatever question you're crying about. :lmao

ChumpDumper
04-11-2020, 11:12 PM
You can't even write up whatever question you're crying about. :lmaoIf you're really serious about wanting me to spell all this out for you, just say so.

Spurtacular
04-12-2020, 12:19 AM
If you're really serious about wanting me to spell all this out for you, just say so.

It's a shame this nothing w is big enough for you. I thought you might actually write up an enjoyable question.