PDA

View Full Version : Der Fuhrer Trump Vs. Der Fuhrer Cuomo

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 04:44 AM

https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2020/03/NINTCHDBPICT000573856548.jpg?w=960

Reck
03-29-2020, 04:50 AM
So late.

Cuomo your new obsession.

ElNono
03-29-2020, 05:27 AM
Don't think it's up to the POTUS, but, I don't think a lockdown should be out of the question during the apex

Winehole23
03-29-2020, 08:01 AM
Don't think it's up to the POTUS, but, I don't think a lockdown should be out of the question during the apexCOMMIE:madrun

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 08:43 AM
COMMIE:madrun

You calling Cuomo a Commie?

:lol Blakehole

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 08:45 AM
So late.

Cuomo your new obsession.

I've said little about him. But I've seen you cry this narrative over multiple threads now. :lol

You and Sadbert been playing the :cry we got to talk about this? :cry card in a lot of threads, tbh. :lol

hater
03-29-2020, 09:01 AM
Don't think it's up to the POTUS, but, I don't think a lockdown should be out of the question during the apex

bendover Ill show you an apex

pgardn
03-29-2020, 09:27 AM
The president of the United States bearing grudges against particular states.
The great unifier.

But up in the polls so it must must be a good avenue for vengeance.
Getting back at perceived enemies is a definite seller in the UNITED States.
You may now kiss a flag to show sincerity.

U‹sa

pgardn
03-29-2020, 09:27 AM
The great unifier.

U‹sa

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 09:38 AM
The great unifier.

U‹sa

You give buttons a run for his money on the meandering rambling.

pgardn
03-29-2020, 09:46 AM
You give buttons a run for his money on the meandering rambling.

Incel of ST.

Lead them.

Winehole23
03-29-2020, 10:12 AM
You calling Cuomo a Commie?

:lol BlakeholeI was making fun of posters who reflexively rule out quarantines for whole cities as being for commies and authoritarians. That opinion was more prevalent on this board a month ago

Harsh social restrictions aren't just for commies, it would seem, now that the US is the epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic.

pgardn
03-29-2020, 10:22 AM
The president of the United States bearing grudges against particular states.(Ny, Minn, NJ...)
The great unifier. (Sarcasm:Trump picks fights with individual states when he is the president of the United States)

(Trump leads Biden in polls; suggests we are still very divided when in crisis mode or the virus puts Biden on the sidelinesof The now news)
(See above restated; UNITED CAPITALIZED because we appear not to be; sarcasm)
(the bullshit flag waving and kissing representing a United country that Trump has used as a slogan; players kneel, Trump appears to spit on the flag)

Big U smaller s smaller a (Say the U loud and in shame finish out with a whimper)
The U is large but really less than< the whole group of states)

U‹sa

For incel boy eyes only.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 10:48 AM
I was making fun of posters who reflexively rule out quarantines for whole cities as being for commies and authoritarians. That opinion was more prevalent on this board a month ago

Harsh social restrictions aren't just for commies, it would seem, now that the US is the epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic.

:lol Those pesky civil rights.
:lol Those pesky republican values.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 10:49 AM
For incel boy eyes only.

Generally, nobody's reading your ramblings, Buttons Garden.

pgardn
03-29-2020, 10:56 AM
Generally, nobody's reading your ramblings, Buttons Garden.

so I got you as a nobody.

Generally...

Winehole23
03-29-2020, 11:00 AM
:lol Those pesky civil rights.
:lol Those pesky republican values.Yes indeed. Complicates pandemic countermeasures, as it should.

Btw, did you miss POTUS proposing a tri-state QUARANTINE yesterday?

(He walked it back today.)

Thread
03-29-2020, 11:08 AM
Yes indeed. Complicates pandemic countermeasures, as it should.

Btw, did you miss POTUS proposing a tri-state QUARANTINE yesterday?

(He walked it back today.)

...& he will rue that walk back.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:15 AM

Nope.

pgardn
03-29-2020, 11:18 AM

No he won’t.

He will get covered by an underling who will adorn his orange aura with trinkets of praise.
And he will move on, told he did a great job looking into all aspects of solving the problem, a master of logistics and numbers. He will give himself a W and move confidently ignorant of what a fck up he is.

Thread
03-29-2020, 11:48 AM
No he won’t.

He will get covered by an underling who will adorn his orange aura with trinkets of praise.
And he will move on, told he did a great job looking into all aspects of solving the problem, a master of logistics and numbers. He will give himself a W and move confidently ignorant of what a fck up he is.

No, MSM will assail him when the fleeing Corona'd New Yorkers incite the #'s in the states they've fled in to. & that's why Cuomo, in association with Media went so hard at it...Cuomo doesn't want to have to possess that entire shit sandwich...he may be the D nominee come November.

pgardn
03-29-2020, 12:03 PM
No, MSM will assail him when the fleeing Corona'd New Yorkers incite the #'s in the states they've fled in to. & that's why Cuomo, in association with Media went so hard at it...Cuomo doesn't want to have to possess that entire shit sandwich...he may be the D nominee come November.

Leadership from the Federal government;
Vacillating and inept. So, lets let the States work it all out.
The States should have info county by county to give to the Feds so they can control this kind of unhelpful spread.

A great example of how our government gave the States power but with Federal oversight.
Now we can see how it can be bungled. And it not all Trump's fault.
The WH, long ago should have kept him of twitter and shut his mouth. His inconsistency, lying, fear mongering, then economy v. lives statements...
Just get him to shut up. And let some consistent accurate voice take over.

Here is what we do know, here is what we dont know, here is a plan now and why it should work now, but might need to be changed later...
Changed plans could involve various measures such as.... but we hope and see the likelihood as high here, low here...

hater
03-29-2020, 12:06 PM
:lmao Brian Stelter from CNN sucking that Cuomo dick and wqnting Cuomo to Cuomonhim

Stelter is a mouthpiece of the DNC and deep estanlishment elites

what a fagggot

Thread
03-29-2020, 12:34 PM
:lmao Brian Stelter from CNN sucking that Cuomo dick and wqnting Cuomo to Cuomonhim

Stelter is a mouthpiece of the DNC and deep estanlishment elites

what a fagggot

Yep, watched the same thing. He's delirious with it, but, like you said, hater, he's been sent ahead by DNC.

Can't wait to see how it's done to rid the field of Biden & Sanders. Both are too old to run again, so, they may fight tooth & nail---hammer & tong.

Millennial_Messiah
03-29-2020, 01:20 PM
I think everything should be open April 1st and resume business as usual.

If ya get it, ya get it. End of story.

hater
03-29-2020, 02:02 PM
I think everything should be open April 1st and resume business as usual.

If ya get it, ya get it. End of story.

some states will be getting apex on that date

at least a month after that

Millennial_Messiah
03-29-2020, 02:10 PM
some states will be getting apex on that date

at least a month after that
Fine. Let it spread thru 90% of the population, and then the "national crisis" will be over as all the survivors (i.e., 98% of those 90%) will have permanent immunity.

ElNono
03-29-2020, 02:29 PM
You won't get permanent immunity. You might get some immunity to this strand, but until there's a vaccine, you won't substantially reduce it's impact.

Plus, the issue is with collapsing hospitals. It's not only COVID deaths, it's the deaths of people that come in and need emergency care and you can't help them.

It's just strange this administration and Republicans in general would be keen to support this, as they're very likely the most affected with old people dying and body counts increasing going into an election.

Thread
03-29-2020, 02:49 PM
You won't get permanent immunity. You might get some immunity to this strand, but until there's a vaccine, you won't substantially reduce it's impact.

Plus, the issue is with collapsing hospitals. It's not only COVID deaths, it's the deaths of people that come in and need emergency care and you can't help them.

It's just strange this administration and Republicans in general would be keen to support this, as they're very likely the most affected with old people dying and body counts increasing going into an election.

We just need to nurse this long enough to occupy Cuomo,,,keep him away from the nomination.

Trainwreck2100
03-29-2020, 02:58 PM

Barring anything major they got the SC for 30 years and they got the rural electorate to fall back on who they believe has been relatively isolated, but that just may be a testing issue. They have the formula lose to the dems, hamstring gov, blame dems for shitty gov. Get elected, rinse repeat.

hater
03-29-2020, 03:09 PM

its not proven whether you get immunity or not

most likely the 2nd time you get it will be less severe

remember no human body has experienced this virus thats why its so brutal

but once body knows this virus it will know immediately, recognize it and fight it

of course theres possibility of further mutation or anti viral resistance then RIP us

ElNono
03-29-2020, 03:30 PM
its not proven whether you get immunity or not

most likely the 2nd time you get it will be less severe

remember no human body has experienced this virus thats why its so brutal

but once body knows this virus it will know immediately, recognize it and fight it

of course theres possibility of further mutation or anti viral resistance then RIP us

Yeah, that's what I mean by some immunity to this strand. Much like the flu, every year you get some mutated version, and the vaccine helps a lot, but not always covers all strands.

And I agree with the fact that once the body fought it it's more familiar with it. That said, vaccination reduces mortality rate by a lot.

pgardn
03-29-2020, 08:34 PM
Lets get Kuchner on this...

Where is the SixthPence ? Does he not have special powers...

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 10:50 PM
Yeah, that's what I mean by some immunity to this strand. Much like the flu, every year you get some mutated version, and the vaccine helps a lot, but not always covers all strands.

And I agree with the fact that once the body fought it it's more familiar with it. That said, vaccination reduces mortality rate by a lot.

Either way it's a relatively mild as far as viruses go.

pgardn
03-29-2020, 11:02 PM

No its not.

The viruses that cause colds have got it right from an evolutionary stand point.
They dont kill their hosts, and spread very efficiently. The cold viruses will always be with us.
Cold viruses infect more people than any other transmissible virus that causes symptoms we can spot.

ElNono
03-29-2020, 11:02 PM

Not without a vaccine, no.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:05 PM
Not without a vaccine, no.

Even without by the numbers so far.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:06 PM
No its not.

The viruses that cause colds have got it right from an evolutionary stand point.
They dont kill their hosts, and spread very efficiently. The cold viruses will always be with us.
Cold viruses infect more people than any other transmissible virus that causes symptoms we can spot.

And I could give examples of much deadlier viruses. Hence the term "relatively mild," Cuck Garden.

pgardn
03-29-2020, 11:11 PM
And I could give examples of much deadlier viruses. Hence the term "relatively mild," Cuck Garden.

Again fathead.
Cold viruses infect more people than any other virus and its not even close.
In fact its more than all of the other viruses combined.

Is this clear now incel boy?

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:15 PM
Again fathead.
Cold viruses infect more people than any other virus and its not even close.
In fact its more than all of the other viruses combined.

Is this clear now incel boy?

Wow. You don't get that we're talking severity and not rates.

You should take a break, cuck garden.

Also, :lol that if we are now talking rates, then you're now arguing for what I said in the first place.

pgardn
03-29-2020, 11:20 PM

ahhh no.

There are thousands of viruses that cause all kind of symptoms that are not life threatening.
Cold viruses come in a large variety causing similar mild symptoms.
Wtf is wrong with your tiny head?

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:22 PM
ahhh no.

There are thousands of viruses that cause all kind of symptoms that are not life threatening.
Cold viruses come in a large variety causing similar mild symptoms.
Wtf is wrong with your tiny head?

Relatively mild doesn't mean a positioning in ranks, bruh. There are much deadlier viruses out there.

:lol The grudge posting.

pgardn
03-29-2020, 11:30 PM
Relatively mild doesn't mean a positioning in ranks, bruh. There are much deadlier viruses out there.

:lol The grudge posting.

There are by far a larger number of different types of viruses that cause milder symptoms.
I dont know how many ways there are to say this.

If you said we spend more time and money researching the viruses that are life threatening for humans I would say yes.
If you said the public is more familiar with deadly viruses I would say yes.
Viruses cause warts, skin flaking, on and on ...
We have viral sequences in our DNA that is replicated right along with our "human" DNA and has been for thousands of years with no harm done.

Would you rather I lie to you about what the current state of viral research says?

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:35 PM
There are by far a larger number of different types of viruses that cause milder symptoms.
I dont know how many ways there are to say this.

If you said we spend more time and money researching the viruses that are life threatening for humans I would say yes.
If I said the public is more familiar with deadly viruses I would say yes.
Viruses cause warts, skin flaking, on and on ...
We have viral sequences in our DNA that is replicated right along with our "human" DNA and has been for thousands of years with no harm done.

Would you rather I lie to you about what the current state of viral research says?

Contextually, I believe it should've been apparent I was especially regarding the "deadly" viruses and not rhinovirus strains. But even including them and the like, relatively mild was still an apt description. You need to get a hold of your grudge posting.

pgardn
03-29-2020, 11:37 PM

No its not contextually apparent.
Go to sleep.

Winehole23
03-29-2020, 11:44 PM
And I could give examples of much deadlier viruses. Hence the term "relatively mild," Cuck Garden. 1243291549720555520

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:45 PM
But even including them and the like, relatively mild was still an apt description.

Get some sleep, Cuck Garden.

ElNono
03-29-2020, 11:45 PM
Even without by the numbers so far.

'so far' is just about right, this is just getting started. Hey, hope you're right.

pgardn
03-29-2020, 11:58 PM

But even including them and the like, relatively mild was still an apt description.

You never posted the above to be able to quote it until after you came with your contextual crap.

You are as disingenuous as they come on this board.
Honest to God people have no shame.

And you have the gall in another thread to uphold Christian values (which I happen to think are noble and worthwhile)
You are a total piece of shit.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 12:00 AM
'so far' is just about right, this is just getting started. Hey, hope you're right.

Well, even if the crazies are somehow rate and those infection rates are astronomical, the fatality rate among young healthy people is next to nothing.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 12:01 AM

You never posted the above to be able to quote it....

And you have the gall in another thread to uphold Christian values (which I happen to think are noble and worthwhile)

:lol Such a tantrum.

pgardn
03-30-2020, 12:08 AM
:lol Such a tantrum.

You are a fckn lying piece of shit.

And I say this with frank calmness.
How do you do it so easily?
And as many times as you have been caught, over and over.

Really shameful display.
Well, I gave you another chance, I know who you are.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 12:09 AM
You are a fckn lying piece of shit.

And I say with frank calmness.
How do you do it so easily?
And as many times as you have been caught, over and over.

Really shameful display.
Well, I gave you another chance, I know who you are.

:lol Yea, I can tell you're calm. You're not using all caps after all.

pgardn
03-30-2020, 12:10 AM

You never posted the above to be able to quote it until after you came with your contextual crap.

Yeah the all caps as well... where are they...
You just cant stop.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 12:11 AM

Do you think 'pandemic' diseases weren't a thing when the Founders were writing the Constitution?

ElNono
03-30-2020, 12:25 AM
Well, even if the crazies are somehow rate and those infection rates are astronomical, the fatality rate among young healthy people is next to nothing.

It's even less on babies, but if we're going to start pick and choosing, then it's not realistic. Based on the projections (even official ones), this is probably up there with the Spanish Flu pandemic, which is one of the worst in recorded history.

Fortunately, we're not in 1918 anymore, and science has evolved rapidly. Still hoping we can find a treatment in short time.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 12:26 AM
It's even less on babies, but if we're going to start pick and choosing, then it's not realistic. Based on the projections (even official ones), this is probably up there with the Spanish Flu pandemic, which is one of the worst in recorded history.

Fortunately, we're not in 1918 anymore, and science has evolved rapidly. Still hoping we can find a treatment in short time.

That goes against everything I recall seeing on it.

ElNono
03-30-2020, 12:33 AM
That goes against everything I recall seeing on it.

We're not going to have 50 million deaths, I don't think nor hope so, but the virus had a death rate of 2.5%, which is not out of line with this one.

That one also happened through 3 waves. We'll see how this one evolves. Like I said, this dance just getting started.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 12:34 AM
We're not going to have 50 million deaths, I don't think nor hope so, but the virus had a death rate of 2.5%, which is not out of line with this one.

That one also happened through 3 waves. We'll see how this one evolves. Like I said, this dance just getting started.

That's like a huge distinction, bruh.

ElNono
03-30-2020, 12:39 AM
That's like a huge distinction, bruh.

Because we're not in 1918 anymore. Back then 5 million deaths due to a plague wasn't infrequent. Nowadays, 20000 deaths due to pestilence is unacceptable if it can be avoided or reduced, and if it can't be, it completely disrupts our world, as you can see.

Again, we're not in 1918 anymore, nor we should expect to be.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 12:42 AM
Because we're not in 1918 anymore. Back then 5 million deaths due to a plague wasn't infrequent. Nowadays, 20000 deaths due to pestilence is unacceptable if it can be avoided or reduced, and if it can't be, it completely disrupts our world, as you can see.

Again, we're not in 1918 anymore, nor we should expect to be.

That said, I haven't even seen numbers showing COVID19 killing more than the flu in America in 2020. Not saying one is worse, cos we'll see.

ElNono
03-30-2020, 12:50 AM
That said, I haven't even seen numbers showing COVID19 killing more than the flu in America in 2020. Not saying one is worse, cos we'll see.

sure will, like I said, sincerely hope you're right

BrianPop
03-30-2020, 01:53 AM
cbd chocolates cbd oil vs hemp oil comparison (https://cbdhempoilsale.us/) cbd oil for cancer and tumors in dogs charlotte's web cbd lab results does cbd help with cancer (https://wfieldsforpets.com/) cbd oil for sale in new jersey hempworks cbd oil pure cbd brand (https://wfieldsforpets.com/) cbd laws in texas 2019 cbd oil poisoning dogs is cbd legal in all 50 states (https://cbdhempoilsale.us/) how much cbd oi do i take for insomnia? akc cbd for dogs met-lab cbd (https://wfieldsforpets.com/) cbd sc legal sour diesel cbd oil cbd cartridge vs thc (https://cbdoilfordog.org/) cbd business opportunities

boutons_deux
03-30-2020, 08:43 AM

China claiming 100s new infections from travellers importing the disease.

SK still hasn't shut it down, and Italy hopes it is nearing the peak with over 10% mortality rate.

Thread
03-30-2020, 08:48 AM
China claiming 100s new infections from travellers importing the disease.

SK still hasn't shut it down, and Italy hopes it is nearing the peak with over 10% mortality rate.

We're doing yeoman work here at 1.6% kill rate.

RandomGuy
03-30-2020, 11:55 PM
what another great thread.