Not a single one lives in Madrid. Bunch of bandwagoners :lol

lefty
03-29-2020, 06:00 PM
Not a single one lives in Madrid. Bunch of bandwagoners :lol

Where in the U.S do you llive?

DAF86
03-29-2020, 07:46 PM
Where in the U.S do you llive?

NBA is a different animal. You are allowed to have an NBA team even if you aren't from the States, tbh. :lol

Bynumite
03-29-2020, 08:15 PM
NBA is a different animal. You are allowed to have an NBA team even if you aren't from the States, tbh. :lol

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say most Real fans on here are not from Spain either. Sorry buddy, you're as much of a bandwagoner as the rest of us :tu

DAF86
03-29-2020, 10:03 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say most Real fans on here are not from Spain either. Sorry buddy, you're as much of a bandwagoner as the rest of us :tu

lol Real Madrid "fan". :lol

Bynumite
03-29-2020, 10:55 PM
lol Real Madrid "fan". :lol

lol River Plate and Spurs ''fan'' :lol

DAF86
03-30-2020, 12:32 AM
lol River Plate and Spurs ''fan'' :lol

What's so funny? One's my lifetime team and the other is a small ass market team. Real bandwagoners become fans of the most popular teams, such as Real Madrid or Los Angeles Lakers. Just to name two off the top of my head, tbrh.

Bynumite
03-30-2020, 12:38 AM
What's so funny? One's my lifetime team and the other is a small ass market team. Real bandwagoners become fans of the most popular teams, such as Real Madrid or Los Angeles Lakers. Just to name two off the top of my head, tbrh.

You're a post-Duncan fan, outside this season, you've seen nothing but various degrees of playoff success throughout the last 2 decades. Talking about small market :lol You've never seen your team struggle.

BandwagonerPERIOD

lefty
03-30-2020, 07:52 AM
Bynumite, let him catch his breath tbh

DAF86
03-30-2020, 06:02 PM
Bynumite, let me suck your dick tbh

Damn son, keep that shit on the PMs. :lol

dunkman
03-31-2020, 11:59 AM
Damn son, keep that shit on the PMs. :lol

But, why not a fan of Chacarita Juniors, Arsenal de Sarandí or Vélez Sársfield then?

Nothing less than River “the millonarios” Plate . . .

DAF86
03-31-2020, 03:42 PM
But, why not a fan of Chacarita Juniors, Arsenal de Sarandí or Vélez Sársfield then?

Nothing less than River “the millonarios” Plate . . .

Because my dad is a River Plate fan. In Argentina, your football team is hereditary, you have no say on the matter.

apalisoc_9
04-02-2020, 12:40 AM
Because my dad is a River Plate fan. In Argentina, your football team is hereditary, you have no say on the matter.

From an outside perspective, I've always considered Boca the more prestigious team.

I think everyone outside of Argentina respects Boca more.

dunkman
04-02-2020, 04:09 AM
From an outside perspective, I've always considered Boca the more prestigious team.

I think before Bianchi became the TD of Boca, River was the more successful team. He managed to start a period of total dominance, winning almost every superclásico and several Libertadores, Intercontinental cups, many leagues, than River descended too.

But typically, Boca and River would take the best players from other teams. Since quite some time European clubs would take the players directly from smaller teams.

Gallardo managed to improve a lot the prestige of River imo.

DAF86
04-02-2020, 04:15 AM

I don't know son, all I know it's that when shit's going down we tap that ass like it ain't nobody's bussiness. :hat