PDA

View Full Version : Fredo has it!!!

Thread
03-31-2020, 11:05 AM
tee, hee.

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo diagnosed with coronavirus; he will continue working from home

New York (CNN Business)CNN anchor Chris Cuomo (https://www.cnn.com/profiles/chris-cuomo-profile) said Tuesday that he has been diagnosed with Covid-19.

He is feeling well, and will continue to anchor his 9 p.m. program "Cuomo Prime Time" from his home.
"In these difficult times that seem to get more difficult and complicated by the day, I just found out that I am positive for coronavirus," Cuomo wrote in a message on Twitter (https://twitter.com/ChrisCuomo/status/1245011007711465478?s=20).
"I have been exposed to people in recent days who have subsequently tested positive and I had fevers, chills and shortness of breath," he wrote. "I just hope I didn't give it to the kids and Cristina. That would make me feel worse than this illness!"

Cuomo was most recently at CNN's offices in the Hudson Yards neighborhood of New York City last Friday. He anchored from his home on Monday, and interviewed his brother, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. The two men traded brotherly barbs (http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2020/03/31/chris-cuomo-andrew-cuomo-cooking-moms-tomato-sauce-sot-cpt-vpx.cnn.html) about the anchorman's basement live shot location.
Cuomo said Tuesday that he is "quarantined in my basement" and will "do my shows from here."
"We will all beat this by being smart and tough and united!" he wrote on Twitter. (https://twitter.com/ChrisCuomo/status/1245011007711465478)

This is the third case of coronavirus involving CNN's workspace in New York City. Employees were notified of another case in mid-March.
Like other media companies, CNN has implemented sweeping changes in response to the pandemic. The vast majority of CNN employees have been working from home for several weeks. Anchors have been broadcasting from small studios and home offices. And office spaces are being regularly cleaned.

hater
03-31-2020, 11:07 AM
not even a virus respects Fredo

hater
03-31-2020, 11:08 AM
btw he will be fine. isnt he a body builder?

if the virus takes him out we are in a world of hurt

Thread
03-31-2020, 11:11 AM
Kinda like having your shit wrecked & getting thrown down a flight of subway stairs, eh, kids?

"Who's the wild man now!"

https://youtu.be/B0eS-9v_Abo

Spurs Homer
03-31-2020, 11:13 AM
tee, hee.

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo diagnosed with coronavirus; he will continue working from home

New York (CNN Business)CNN anchor Chris Cuomo (https://www.cnn.com/profiles/chris-cuomo-profile) said Tuesday that he has been diagnosed with Covid-19.

He is feeling well, and will continue to anchor his 9 p.m. program "Cuomo Prime Time" from his home.
"In these difficult times that seem to get more difficult and complicated by the day, I just found out that I am positive for coronavirus," Cuomo wrote in a message on Twitter (https://twitter.com/ChrisCuomo/status/1245011007711465478?s=20).
"I have been exposed to people in recent days who have subsequently tested positive and I had fevers, chills and shortness of breath," he wrote. "I just hope I didn't give it to the kids and Cristina. That would make me feel worse than this illness!"

Cuomo was most recently at CNN's offices in the Hudson Yards neighborhood of New York City last Friday. He anchored from his home on Monday, and interviewed his brother, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. The two men traded brotherly barbs (http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2020/03/31/chris-cuomo-andrew-cuomo-cooking-moms-tomato-sauce-sot-cpt-vpx.cnn.html) about the anchorman's basement live shot location.
Cuomo said Tuesday that he is "quarantined in my basement" and will "do my shows from here."
"We will all beat this by being smart and tough and united!" he wrote on Twitter. (https://twitter.com/ChrisCuomo/status/1245011007711465478)

This is the third case of coronavirus involving CNN's workspace in New York City. Employees were notified of another case in mid-March.
Like other media companies, CNN has implemented sweeping changes in response to the pandemic. The vast majority of CNN employees have been working from home for several weeks. Anchors have been broadcasting from small studios and home offices. And office spaces are being regularly cleaned.

wait til the traitor gets it

see if you celebrate...

Thread
03-31-2020, 11:15 AM
wait til the traitor gets it

see if you celebrate...

True. But, until then Fredo has itPERIOD

Bynumite
03-31-2020, 11:19 AM
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/12/29/09/called-it.gif

Thread
03-31-2020, 11:21 AM
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/12/29/09/called-it.gif

Yeah, he was always glad-handing anything that moved. "Brother" this, "Brother" that, smootchin' Don Lemon's ass on a nightly basis. "I love you, Don."

"I love you more, Brother."
"We both hate Trump." jovial laughter to beat the band!

SnakeBoy
03-31-2020, 11:27 AM
btw he will be fine. isnt he a body builder?

Has nothing to do with muscles/fitness. It's how your immune system responds. Extreme immune response = severe illness. Days 7 -10 is most common time frame for onset of severe respiratory distress.

Thread
03-31-2020, 11:28 AM
Has nothing to do with muscles/fitness. It's how your immune system responds. Extreme immune response = severe illness. Days 7 -10 is most common time frame for onset of severe respiratory distress.

This news is going to make watching CNN a bit easier.

SnakeBoy
03-31-2020, 11:29 AM
I'm certain he's already started Hydroxychloroquine + zithro.

TimDunkem
03-31-2020, 11:35 AM
True. But, until then Fredo has itPERIOD

Do you wish him death, Cubs? I can see why one would dislike Cuomo, but celebrating this?

Thread
03-31-2020, 11:38 AM
Do you wish him death, Cubs? I can see why one would dislike Cuomo, but celebrating this?

Let me think about it for a while before I answer.

Thread
03-31-2020, 11:38 AM

:lmao

TimDunkem
03-31-2020, 11:44 AM
Let me think about it for a while before I answer.

:lol

DarrinS
03-31-2020, 11:54 AM

Probably

hater
03-31-2020, 11:56 AM

if hes a body builder he eats healthy and exercises. his immune system most likely is strong

if he dies were
in a world hurt

Thread
03-31-2020, 12:00 PM
if hes a body builder he eats healthy and exercises. his immune system most likely is strong

if he dies were
in a world hurt

...true, THEN the gloves will be off at CNN. They'll call Trump everything but a white man.

SnakeBoy
03-31-2020, 12:20 PM

As I said it's an overreaction of the immune system that causes the severe illness. The word "strong" plays no part. It's all genetics and how his body reacts, if he's going to decompensate he's going to decompensate. Being otherwise healthy would help him survive extreme medical intervention but that's about it.

ElNono
03-31-2020, 12:50 PM
If he dies, he dies, tbh...

hater
03-31-2020, 01:09 PM
As I said it's an overreaction of the immune system that causes the severe illness. The word "strong" plays no part. It's all genetics and how his body reacts, if he's going to decompensate he's going to decompensate. Being otherwise healthy would help him survive extreme medical intervention but that's about it.

disagree

if this was the case wed have lots more “healthy and young” looking ppl i the ICU

we obviously dont therefore that is not the case

and as I said if that was the case wed benin a world of hurt

SnakeBoy
03-31-2020, 01:27 PM
disagree

if this was the case wed have lots more “healthy and young” looking ppl i the ICU

we obviously dont therefore that is not the case

and as I said if that was the case wed benin a world of hurt

Ah well since you disagree :lol

hater
03-31-2020, 01:32 PM
Ah well since you disagree :lol

are you saying a young fit healthy looking person has as much risk to die of corona as a 55+ year old fat out of shape person?

pgardn
03-31-2020, 01:48 PM

if he dies were
in a world hurt

So your saying infants and younger kids are the most healthy full of exercise people on the planet?

More guys in Cuomo’s age range have succumb. There clearly is an age factor involved, but it’s not entirely clear what all the parameters are.

Thread
03-31-2020, 01:52 PM
So your saying infants and younger kids are the most healthy full of exercise people on the planet?

More guys in Cuomo’s age range have succumb. There clearly is an age factor involved, but it’s not entirely clear what all the parameters are.

lol!!! No damn wonder, we can't nail the bastards/Fauci&Brix down on a decision, or, MO., or, assertions & "parameters."

Forget it!

hater
03-31-2020, 01:58 PM
we know infants are rarely affected

we are talking about adults. more specifically adult men

if Fredo dies we are in a world of hurt

pgardn
03-31-2020, 02:04 PM
lol!!! No damn wonder, we can't nail the bastards/Fauci&Brix down on a decision, or, MO., or, assertions & "parameters."

Forget it!

I know the words, “we don’t know” , are tough for some people.
You want palm readers, you got hater for that.

Yet we know the most likely spot Neptune will be in tomorrow.
You understand how this works Thread?

pgardn
03-31-2020, 02:05 PM

Good for you!

Why?

Strong and full of exercise?

pgardn
03-31-2020, 02:12 PM

ohhh... So men of a certain age group that are buff.

So this does not go for women because they are not as strong?

Ya see what we got to deal with on this board...
People who think everything has an answer, and people who are more than willing to supply that answer.

pgardn
03-31-2020, 02:17 PM

Forget it!

So when Trump says, "We will see", does this make your day much worse?

SnakeBoy
03-31-2020, 02:20 PM
are you saying a young fit healthy looking person has as much risk to die of corona as a 55+ year old fat out of shape person?

No, I am saying what I said. You don't seem to understand.

hater
03-31-2020, 02:22 PM
No, I am saying what I said. You don't seem to understand.

understand perfectly

SnakeBoy
03-31-2020, 02:24 PM
understand perfectly

And if he lives we can all work on our biceps to survive

hater
03-31-2020, 02:27 PM
And if he lives we can all work on our biceps to survive

exercise is q great way to stay healthy :tu

Thread
03-31-2020, 03:00 PM
So when Trump says, "We will see", does this make your day much worse?

No, but, him playing about with the (to Mask, or, Not to Mask) thing is utter shit.

Christ, there ain't a mask to be had now & won't be. WTF are we supposed to get them when He comes out today with that advisory?

We'll have to make 'em at home...then immediately:::"And making them at home is not advised as doing so would be worse than not wearing one at all."

Thread
03-31-2020, 03:00 PM
exercise is q great way to stay healthy :tu

Well, bend over and let me get some fuckin' exercise.

Thread
03-31-2020, 03:02 PM

It's arguable on face value.

DMC
03-31-2020, 03:28 PM
Yeah, he was always glad-handing anything that moved. "Brother" this, "Brother" that, smootchin' Don Lemon's ass on a nightly basis. "I love you, Don."

"I love you more, Brother."
"We both hate Trump." jovial laughter to beat the band!

With Lemon, he's lucky he doesn't have HIV.

DMC
03-31-2020, 03:28 PM

If _____ then the shit gets real

Hater's variables are endless.

koriwhat
03-31-2020, 03:35 PM
Lol fuck both cuomos!

hater
03-31-2020, 03:39 PM
:lmao this was filmed a day before :lmao

https://twitter.com/FirenzeMike/status/1245014054302859266?s=20

hater
03-31-2020, 03:39 PM

bendover and show me your face value

Thread
03-31-2020, 03:42 PM
& see if the old man got it it'd be branded "karma" coast to coast.

Fredo gets it & nary a word about karma.

Thread
03-31-2020, 03:42 PM
bendover and show me your face value

You bend over first.

DarrinS
03-31-2020, 03:43 PM

Does anyone understand the genetic factor yet?

Thread
03-31-2020, 03:59 PM

Bend over & I'll explain it all to you.

ElNono
03-31-2020, 04:30 PM
Thoughts and prayers

hater
03-31-2020, 04:54 PM

bendover and you will get to know my genes

DMC
03-31-2020, 05:28 PM

I do.

DMC
03-31-2020, 05:28 PM
Thoughts and prayers

Bend over as you pray, I'll have the thoughts.

SnakeBoy
03-31-2020, 05:33 PM

No. They don't even understand that with influenza. Would take many years to figure that out and by then funding for researching this virus will be gone.

Millennial_Messiah
03-31-2020, 07:23 PM
If he dies, he dies, tbh...

take his brother with him too tbh.

pgardn
03-31-2020, 08:12 PM

Not even close.

edit already answered

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 12:19 AM
So anyone say the obvious yet? That Fredo clearly wasn't self isolating. More do as I say, not as I do stuff from the elites.

ElNono
04-01-2020, 12:39 AM
So anyone say the obvious yet? That Fredo clearly wasn't self isolating. More do as I say, not as I do stuff from the elites.

How is it obvious? I mean, we all have to go do groceries here and there, or get the mail, or get deliveries.

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 12:42 AM
How is it obvious? I mean, we all have to go do groceries here and there, or get the mail, or get deliveries.

And what do you think the odds of getting it are if you're practicing extreme caution?

ElNono
04-01-2020, 12:55 AM
And what do you think the odds of getting it are if you're practicing extreme caution?

Less than if you're not, but not zero?

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 12:59 AM
Less than if you're not, but not zero?

So, you think the odds are still significant or extremely low?

ElNono
04-01-2020, 01:02 AM
So, you think the odds are still significant or extremely low?

I don't think the odds can conclusively tell if he was self isolating or not (and I don't know first hand that he was or was not).

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 01:06 AM
I don't think the odds can conclusively tell if he was self isolating or not (and I don't know first hand that he was or was not).

Let's assume that the odds of someone in a suburb practicing extreme caution would have a very low shot at getting it; I haven't seen anything to the contrary saying that's not so.

This means he was quite likely engaging in a social scene. Perhaps sneaking out to f*ck an intern.

ElNono
04-01-2020, 01:28 AM
Let's assume that the odds of someone in a suburb practicing extreme caution would have a very low shot at getting it; I haven't seen anything to the contrary saying that's not so.

This means he was quite likely engaging in a social scene. Perhaps sneaking out to f*ck an intern.

Once you go to a supermarket to do your groceries, or Target to get TP, etc your odds of catching it increase dramatically, even if you were locked down at home the rest of the time.

Unfortunately, unless you hoarded initially, you'll have to make a run. Even getting Amazon to ship household items has become damn near impossible.

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 01:31 AM
Once you go to a supermarket to do your groceries, or Target to get TP, etc your odds of catching it increase dramatically

Dramatically as in from damn near non-existent to like one in a million. :lol

ElNono
04-01-2020, 01:43 AM
Dramatically as in from damn near non-existent to like one in a million. :lol

where did you get that number from? I suspect it depends on locality. In NY your odds are probably fairly high, in the middle of nowhere, likely less.

Trainwreck2100
04-01-2020, 01:58 AM
I was this close to lecturing you about the dangers of celebrating diagnosis. But there's 1 person who if they did get it, i'd be breaking quarantine and dancing in the streets

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 02:32 AM
where did you get that number from? I suspect it depends on locality. In NY your odds are probably fairly high, in the middle of nowhere, likely less.

It's gonna be in that ballpark; perhaps much higher if one is just going to the store and exercising distancing as much as possible and not touching stuff; and particularly if masks and gloves are used too. It's the people who are consistently around others for elongated periods of time that are much more likely to get it.

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 02:32 AM
I was this close to lecturing you about the dangers of celebrating diagnosis. But there's 1 person who if they did get it, i'd be breaking quarantine and dancing in the streets

Who do you hate that much? By all means, don't leave us in suspense!

ElNono
04-01-2020, 02:36 AM
It's gonna be in that ballpark; perhaps much higher if one is just going to the store and exercising distancing as much as possible and not touching stuff; and particularly if masks and gloves are used too. It's the people who are consistently around others for elongated periods of time that are much more likely to get it.

Not a lot of masks or gloves here that I've seen when I made the last trip, but I agree that people that has those are probably more protected.

Just somebody sneezing (it's allergy season after all) freaks people out, lol

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 02:45 AM
Not a lot of masks or gloves here that I've seen when I made the last trip, but I agree that people that has those are probably more protected.

Just somebody sneezing (it's allergy season after all) freaks people out, lol

It's like any virus. The duration and intensity of contact usually is the biggest detriment one faces. It's why workers are getting it. It's why people spending a lot of time in social settings with infected persons are getting it. The person making singular trips now and then and even just exercising very basic caution is going to be extremely low risk for contracting it, imo. Bringing it back to Fredo, it's much much much more likely than not that he was not fully isolating (even if store/takeout trips are not counted in that).

ElNono
04-01-2020, 02:51 AM
It's like any virus. The duration and intensity of contact usually is the biggest detriment one faces. It's why workers are getting it. It's why people spending a lot of time in social settings with infected persons are getting it. The person making singular trips now and then and even just exercising very basic caution is going to be extremely low risk for contracting it, imo. Bringing it back to Fredo, it's much much much more likely than not that he was not fully isolating (even if store/takeout trips are not counted in that).

It's more like how widespread it is and habits we have. Grab a metal handle, touch your face. That's why things like washing hands are important.

I won't argue whether he was isolating or not, because I don't really know, tbh. I'm just saying that if we find out he was isolating and still got it, I don't think it would be necessarily weird.

ChumpDumper
04-01-2020, 02:57 AM

Just somebody sneezing (it's allergy season after all) freaks people out, lolI'm getting a false sense of security that no cases have showed up in my zip code yet. Judging from the models I'm going full bunker mode in a week or two.

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 03:00 AM
It's more like how widespread it is and habits we have. Grab a metal handle, touch your face. That's why things like washing hands are important.

I won't argue whether he was isolating or not, because I don't really know, tbh. I'm just saying that if we find out he was isolating and still got it, I don't think it would be necessarily weird.

Yea, people can get infected that way. But the reported case load shows that it's contracted much more through elongated proximity with persons.

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 03:02 AM
Ino cases have showed up in my zip code yet.

Neutered Chump making the case that it's hype. :lol

ChumpDumper
04-01-2020, 03:07 AM
Neutered Chump making the case that it's hype. :lol

Yea, I don't miss him.

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 05:24 AM

What can I say? I don't miss you. I'll bitch slap you as always if you want to start acting up again, though. :lol

Brazil
04-01-2020, 08:41 AM
OP has it ?

ChumpDumper
04-01-2020, 09:19 AM
What can I say? I don't miss you. I'll bitch slap you as always if you want to start acting up again, though. :lol

Yea, I don't miss him.:lmao

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 09:47 PM
Of course, Fredo could just be doing fake news. It's what he does best.

ElNono
04-01-2020, 09:49 PM
We know he's a celebrity, tbh, he got tested...

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 10:14 PM
We know he's a celebrity, tbh, he got tested...

Nothing to stop him from lying either way.

Spurtacular
04-02-2020, 05:30 PM
Of course, Fredo could just be doing fake news. It's what he does best.

https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/Shivering-hallucinating-beaten-like-a-15173800.php

:lol Fredo
:lol Such a trooper

Trainwreck2100
04-02-2020, 08:02 PM

It would be a gamble to lie about it, because if he actually got it later we'd know shenanigans

Spurtacular
04-02-2020, 10:25 PM
It would be a gamble to lie about it, because if he actually got it later we'd know shenanigans

Anyone can catch it a "second" time.

Spurtacular
04-03-2020, 05:54 PM
https://www.mediaite.com/news/breaking-cnns-brooke-baldwin-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/

Baldwin announced her diagnosis on Instagram, in a post which read, “I am OKAY. It came on suddenly yesterday afternoon. Chills, aches, fever. I’ve been social distancing. Doing ALL the things we’re being told to do. Still — it got me.”

:lol Boogeyman

Spurtacular
04-03-2020, 06:02 PM
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/02/chris_cuomo_describes_coronavirus_wicked_phantasma gorical_experiences_that_are_not_dreams.html

CNN host Chris Cuomo gave an update on his coronavirus infection and how he is feeling Thursday night during a CNN special hosted by Anderson Cooper and Dr. Sanjay Gupta. Cuomo said he has suffered pain in the face, blurry vision, and "wicked phantasmagorical experiences" that are not dreams.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3NXD0EXmD3Vbq/source.gif

Thread
04-03-2020, 06:06 PM
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/02/chris_cuomo_describes_coronavirus_wicked_phantasma gorical_experiences_that_are_not_dreams.html

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3NXD0EXmD3Vbq/source.gif

He's a drama queen, him & his brother both.

Spurs Homer
04-03-2020, 06:22 PM

lying bad now -

except when your cult daddy does it?

ElNono
04-03-2020, 07:29 PM
He's a drama queen, him & his brother both.

yep, plus somebody tell him PCP is not a suitable drug to treat pandemics.

pgardn
04-03-2020, 08:44 PM

Liar...

You calling anyone a liar is laughable.

Spurtacular
04-03-2020, 08:48 PM
Liar...

You calling anyone a liar is laughable.

You sure told me!

Thread
04-05-2020, 01:04 PM
New York Times: Ex-Navy commander who sounded alarm over coronavirus outbreak tests positive for virus
Crozier has it!!!

Splits
04-05-2020, 03:31 PM

Now we get to debate with the Brits whether or not you are admitted "to hospital" or "to the hospital"

Thread
04-05-2020, 03:48 PM

Now we get to debate with the Brits whether or not you are admitted "to hospital" or "to the hospital"

Hey fart-face, I do not believe you're gonna be right on predicting Corona to eclipse Obama on the morrow.

Spurtacular
04-07-2020, 02:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-9w9ceQsdo

ChumpDumper
04-07-2020, 02:14 AM
Trump is a celebrity.

Reck
04-07-2020, 02:15 AM
Clearly they’re saving derp.

What is he doing YouTubing celebrities otherwise?

Spurtacular
04-10-2020, 09:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8brGTsHbFhM

:lmao Fredo admitted that Boris didn't need to be in the ICU.

Spurtacular
04-15-2020, 09:00 AM
Told you this guy was faking.

I called it.
ME.

He explained that he spotted Cuomo and his family playing in the yard of a property on which the couple is building a home on Easter Sunday. The home is not completed, and Cuomo, who tested positive for the coronavirus, was said to have been quarantining in his Southampton, New York, home. Dave confronted Cuomo about leaving Southampton while sick.
"I just looked and said, ‘Is that Chris Cuomo? Isn’t he supposed to be quarantined?'” Dave explained, later adding, "I said to him, ‘Your brother is the coronavirus czar, and you’re not even following his rules — unnecessary travel.'"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hes-scary-stupid-new-york-cyclist-singled-out-in-chris-cuomo-radio-rant-files-police-report

Spurtacular
04-15-2020, 09:06 AM
CNN anchor Chris Cuomo is the subject of a police complaint that was filed after a fiery exchange he had with a bicyclist on Sunday.
According to a New York Post report (https://nypost.com/2020/04/14/long-island-bicyclist-verbally-attacked-by-chris-cuomo-fires-back/), a 65-year-old East Hampton resident named David was riding his bike on Sunday when he spotted who he thought was the CNN anchor with two women and three children outside on their property. Cuomo had been recovering from his widely publicized coronavirus diagnosis.
David, who did not disclose his last name to the Post, claimed he was "well over a hundred feet" when he paused and hassled Cuomo about whether he should be in quarantine instead of being outside with others.
“I just looked and said, ‘Is that Chris Cuomo? Isn’t he supposed to be quarantined?'” David said.

"May I help you?" a woman, David presumed was Cuomo's wife, asked as she approached the bicyclist.
David reportedly told her he was riding his bike and began asking why the CNN anchor was "out of quarantine and not social-distancing from the group."
But then Cuomo directly responded.
“He said, ‘Who the hell are you?! I can do what I want!' He just ranted, screaming, ‘I’ll find out who you are!’" David recalled. “I said to him, ‘Your brother is the coronavirus czar, and you’re not even following his rules — unnecessary travel.'"
David alleged, "He said, ‘This is not the end of this. You’ll deal with this later. We will meet again.’ If that’s not a threat, I don’t know what is.”
He told the Post he filed a police report the next day after the CNN anchor slammed the bicyclist on a radio show, saying on Monday, “I don’t want some jackass, loser, fat tire biker being able to pull over and get in my space and talk bulls--- to me, I don’t want to hear it."

"I hate bullies," David, a self-proclaimed lifelong Democrat and supporter of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, said.
David added that he does not intend on pressing charges against Cuomo unless “I get any more feeling that this guy’s a threat to me."
CNN did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bicyclist-files-police-complaint-against-cnns-chris-cuomo-following-intense-spat

hater
04-15-2020, 09:23 AM
:lmao Fredo

what a complete meltdown this guy is having :lmao

:lmao his older brother who looks more like his dad :lmao

what a fucked up family :lmao

Thread
04-15-2020, 09:43 AM
:lmao Fredo

what a complete meltdown this guy is having :lmao

:lmao his older brother who looks more like his dad :lmao

what a fucked up family

When you're as young as he is and that reaper, that grim one, hater, with the that fuckin' sickle, long handled variety?
He puts you on-the-spot as he's done gettin' to 3/4 of a million Americans?...

"Everybody won't be treated all the same."

You meltdown.

ADDENDUM:::

& you :lmao hater. "Lou Grant" "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" explained this phenomenon of laughing in death's face to the ever child "Ted Baxter"...

"We laugh, Ted, because we know that bell tolls for thee."

LkrFan
04-15-2020, 09:46 AM
Well, bend over and let me get some fuckin' exercise.

:rollin :lmao :rollin

RandomGuy
04-15-2020, 09:57 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/bicyclist-files-police-complaint-against-cnns-chris-cuomo-following-intense-spat

Yeah. Ima call bullshit on that.

Thread
04-15-2020, 10:02 AM

But, anytime the NY Times tosses something out you act like it's the 2nd coming.

Spurtacular
04-15-2020, 10:07 AM
This doctor basically calls Fredo's covid diagnosis FAKE NEWS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW2ZsrUVolo

Spurtacular
04-15-2020, 10:08 AM

What are you calling bull shit, crybaby?

Spurtacular
04-15-2020, 10:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S7Qfwc9JRY

:lol Fredo crying about someone getting in his face when the guy was reportedly hundred feet away.
:lol He crying about the millions he makes.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 08:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-1um1xqeEY

Thread
04-21-2020, 09:20 AM
They got an extensive spread, many current photos on the Brooke Baldwin 19 case on the CNN page.

WARNING=don't look if you don't want to ruin the illusion you've enjoyed during BB's CNN tenure. God bless the make-up department on that channel.

It's great prose as she goes into detail about the infection, but, the photos,,,total loss.

Spurtacular
05-07-2020, 05:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqUmpBpH088