PDA

View Full Version : "The Greatest Wealth Transfer In History"

Spurtacular
03-31-2020, 10:09 PM
How we doing with this, Chumpettes?

Winehole23
04-01-2020, 01:04 AM
Not sure what you mean. Can you unpack that a little?

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 01:11 AM
Not sure what you mean. Can you unpack that a little?

Stimulus; trillions to corporations/banks and pittance to the poppers. And virtually every one of the Democrats and Republicans passed it in a whirlwind (a matter of days); whereas the stimuli in the past were debated for months. They just streamlined sh** this time as the media stays on the sidelines. Millions gonna lose their homes again; but at least everyone gets a thousand bucks.

apalisoc_9
04-01-2020, 01:14 AM
People dying in USA and this fag still cares more about his retarded conspiracy ideas than actual US Citizens. What a POS.

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 01:19 AM
People dying in USA and this fag still cares more about his retarded conspiracy ideas than actual US Citizens. What a POS.

Government relies heavily on ignorant faggots like you.

clambake
04-01-2020, 01:38 AM
derp sounds worried.

ElNono
04-01-2020, 01:40 AM
I think we discussed this when it was passed, but let's repeat it:

It's despicable, but unfortunately, it's par for the course. This was bipartisan too, there's no left or right here.

Even more terrible that this happens when there are certain groups (poor people, hospitals, etc) that need critical help, but in the big scheme of things, they're going to get peanuts.

Also absurd and corrupt that the POTUS will ignore and not accept oversight of how that money is spent, as mandated on the law.

Xevious
04-01-2020, 03:44 AM
Just a couple thoughts. $1200 is jack shit. Hospitals are going to need the money and support in the coming weeks more than anybody if this thing peaks like they say it will. Financially many are already screwed having shut down all their elective procedures for the foreseeable future, and they're going to be running into some serious supply and staffing shortages pretty soon. Let the airlines and other industries that have mismanaged their money go bankrupt. Fuck 'em.

Thread
04-01-2020, 04:13 AM
I think we discussed this when it was passed, but let's repeat it:

It's despicable, but unfortunately, it's par for the course. This was bipartisan too, there's no left or right here.

Even more terrible that this happens when there are certain groups (poor people, hospitals, etc) that need critical help, but in the big scheme of things, they're going to get peanuts.

Also absurd and corrupt that the POTUS will ignore and not accept oversight of how that money is spent, as mandated on the law.

...it's also mandated by law that we didn't spy on Trump's campaign.

Plowed right on thru that mandate, by God.

Sure, it did you nary good. He still boxed Clinton's ears in, but, was corrupt nonetheless.

"We'll lie, cheat & steal Trump. He's President and can't lie, cheat and steal like us. C'mon, guys, let's go!"

Uh, uh.

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 05:14 AM
Just a couple thoughts. $1200 is jack shit. Hospitals are going to need the money and support in the coming weeks more than anybody if this thing peaks like they say it will. Financially many are already screwed having shut down all their elective procedures for the foreseeable future, and they're going to be running into some serious supply and staffing shortages pretty soon. Let the airlines and other industries that have mismanaged their money go bankrupt. Fuck 'em.

Nope. The only one that gets fucked are the pissants. We need to make sure we take care of the elites.

ElNono
04-01-2020, 06:30 AM
...it's also mandated by law that we didn't spy on Trump's campaign.

Plowed right on thru that mandate, by God.

Sure, it did you nary good. He still boxed Clinton's ears in, but, was corrupt nonetheless.

"We'll lie, cheat & steal Trump. He's President and can't lie, cheat and steal like us. C'mon, guys, let's go!"

Uh, uh.

That was part of the appeal, right? "he ain't one of them, he's one of us"... well, some of us that knew him from the NE already knew who he was, so not really a shocker here...

DMC
04-01-2020, 07:47 AM
If it goes to shit as everyone is predicting money is going to be worthless. Going to be about goods.

Pelicans78
04-01-2020, 08:00 AM
Stimulus; trillions to corporations/banks and pittance to the poppers. And virtually every one of the Democrats and Republicans passed it in a whirlwind (a matter of days); whereas the stimuli in the past were debated for months. They just streamlined sh** this time as the media stays on the sidelines. Millions gonna lose their homes again; but at least everyone gets a thousand bucks.

You’re not wrong on this. Big corporations will benefit from. They have politicians in their pocket.

Mark Celibate
04-01-2020, 08:41 AM
How we doing with this, Chumpettes?

yep the greatest robbery of the public in the last 100 years tbh. no gun or ski mask either imo

Thread
04-01-2020, 09:00 AM
That was part of the appeal, right? "he ain't one of them, he's one of us"... well, some of us that knew him from the NE already knew who he was, so not really a shocker here...

Sure, you just expected him to bend over while you put the fucks to him.

Uh, uh. You got fucked some as well.

In for penny. In for pound.

hater
04-01-2020, 10:28 AM
agree with OP tbqh

rich using this panic to rob not only the bank but the houses and all belongings of the ppl. including their rights

and Us lemmings eating it all up.

Chucho
04-01-2020, 10:36 AM
agree with OP tbqh

rich using this panic to rob not only the bank but the houses and all belongings of the ppl. including their rights

and Us lemmings eating it all up.

So what is it, hater? Is coronavirus super serious and we heed the guidelines and orders or do we not believe what we're told, "eat it all up" and go get diseased?

You gotta be sterile after all the times you've racked yourself trying to walk that fence line.

pgardn
04-01-2020, 10:45 AM
Is the boomers giving inheritance to their kids over the next 20 years.

hater
04-01-2020, 10:46 AM
So what is it, hater? Is coronavirus super serious and we heed the guidelines and orders or do we not believe what we're told, "eat it all up" and go get diseased?

You gotta be sterile after all the times you've racked yourself trying to walk that fence line.

its super serious but does not mean we should blindly allow US elites and establishment to bail out big corporations AGAIN and let US average joe sink in poverty

sure its panic time niw byt eventually. as I said ppl need to learn how to live with this reality(adjust lifestyle, wear masks 100% of time) and when that time happens, take to the streets to demand elites and government help the average citizens AND of the freedoms taken are restored

I already said we can easily resume most of our tasks with proper higienic education and protection(masks/gloves)

boutons_deux
04-01-2020, 10:49 AM
Is the boomers giving inheritance to their kids over the next 20 years.

bullshit

it's Capital vs Labor, Have vs Have-nots, oligarchy vs non-oligarchy.

There are plenty of boomers in poverty who have had their wealth drained, extracted over the past 40 years.

pgardn
04-01-2020, 10:58 AM
bullshit

it's Capital vs Labor, Have vs Have-nots, oligarchy vs non-oligarchy.

There are plenty of boomers in poverty who have had their wealth drained, extracted over the past 40 years.

Oh so the wealth was NOT extracted by rich boomers.
Stay quiet ya idiot.
Its a simple population phenomena by %

Chucho
04-01-2020, 11:12 AM
its super serious but does not mean we should blindly allow US elites and establishment to bail out big corporations AGAIN and let US average joe sink in poverty

sure its panic time niw byt eventually. as I said ppl need to learn how to live with this reality(adjust lifestyle, wear masks 100% of time) and when that time happens, take to the streets to demand elites and government help the average citizens AND of the freedoms taken are restored

I already said we can easily resume most of our tasks with proper higienic education and protection(masks/gloves)

I appreciate it, vato. Thanks for that. I agree with most of your sentiment, specifically the bolded part.

boutons_deux
04-01-2020, 11:32 AM
Oh so the wealth was NOT extracted by rich boomers.
Stay quiet ya idiot.
Its a simple population phenomena by %

I didn't say that

no matter what the age, boomers or their kids, it's wealth-extraction by the wealthy from the non-wealthy

the boomer bullshit is a distraction from the real culprits

G F Y

ElNono
04-01-2020, 12:35 PM
Sure, you just expected him to bend over while you put the fucks to him.

Uh, uh. You got fucked some as well.

In for penny. In for pound.

I knew exactly what we were getting, tbh... like I said, us peeps on the NE knew who this guy is. Fortunately I'm in a position where it doesn't matter who the guy at the top is, but I'm also aware most people are not there.

Heck, your disappointment with this guy, especially lately, is palpable. You're holding on mostly because there's nothing else to hold on to, and nostalgia is a powerful drug

RandomGuy
04-01-2020, 01:02 PM
pittance to the poppers

The paupers always get pittances.

RandomGuy
04-01-2020, 01:04 PM
Nine Charts about Wealth Inequality in America (Updated)
Why hasn’t wealth inequality improved over the past 50 years? And why, in particular, has the racial wealth gap not closed? These nine charts illustrate how income inequality, earnings gaps, homeownership rates, retirement savings, student loan debt, and lopsided asset-building subsidies have contributed to these growing wealth disparities.

http://apps.urban.org/features/wealth-inequality-charts/

Not even close to the greatest wealth transfer in History, not by an order of magnitude.

pgardn
04-01-2020, 03:24 PM
I didn't say that

no matter what the age, boomers or their kids, it's wealth-extraction by the wealthy from the non-wealthy

the boomer bullshit is a distraction from the real culprits

G F Y

You fckn don’t understand history.
Why don’t you read about feudalism.

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 08:32 PM
You fckn don’t understand history.
Why don’t you read about feudalism.

This isn't really a refutation of what Buttons said.

:lol How sad you have to be to be triggered by Buttons, Cuck Garden?