PDA

View Full Version : Black Pumas

SpursforSix
04-03-2020, 03:19 PM
I'm probably late to this but they kept mentioning them on the Ticket. I finally checked it out and it's pretty cool thowback music.

bynWXFY5U6U

FrostKing
04-03-2020, 03:33 PM
https://i.ibb.co/N2vvjpB/PUMA-Suede-Classic-Black-Shoes-140923-front-CA.jpg[/url]

Millennial_Messiah
04-03-2020, 05:45 PM
came in expecting something about shoes

Spurtacular
04-03-2020, 09:10 PM
Trying too hard.

koriwhat
04-07-2020, 05:59 PM
Not bad SpursforSix

Spurs Homer
04-08-2020, 10:33 AM
that "colors" song came on a few weeks ago as I was driving - and it got me hooked -

went home and looked em up - i like this version - (also an acoustic version out there but cannot find right now- which is better imo);

but this one is cool;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfNlZ5BrhsA

SpursforSix
04-08-2020, 10:43 AM
that "colors" song came on a few weeks ago as I was driving - and it got me hooked -

went home and looked em up - i like this version - (also an acoustic version out there but cannot find right now- which is better imo);

but this one is cool;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfNlZ5BrhsA

Yeah...that's another one of my favorite tracks. Good stuff.

Spurs Homer
04-08-2020, 10:49 AM
Yeah...that's another one of my favorite tracks. Good stuff.

:bobo

yup

headphones on tidal - sounds awesome!

bumming about John Prine and Bill Withers though...

SpursforSix
04-08-2020, 11:50 AM
:bobo

yup

headphones on tidal - sounds awesome!

bumming about John Prine and Bill Withers though...

Fore real. Lost a couple of good ones. You might dig this Gary Clark Jr. tune. It's a little bit of a departure from his straight blues stuff and more similar to old soul.
_Euw0PMyO94

Spurs Homer
04-08-2020, 12:54 PM
Fore real. Lost a couple of good ones. You might dig this Gary Clark Jr. tune. It's a little bit of a departure from his straight blues stuff and more similar to old soul.
_Euw0PMyO94

that was cool

im not a gc fan at all- but i did watch an entire concert lately and was about to stop watching when he did another song using his falsetto and playing a strat -

and i said to myself - “there it is- that is where he should go- this sounds way cooler than the entire rest of his catalog”

cant remember the name of the tune- but it was old soul style and it was done entirely in falsetto-but it was really cool-

i just dont think his regular songs and regular guitar playing is anything but average -imo

but am hoping he continues his success - being a local kid- still rooting for him - but he has not blown me away yet

SpursforSix
04-08-2020, 12:57 PM
that was cool

im not a gc fan at all- but i did watch an entire concert lately and was about to stop watching when he did another song using his falsetto and playing a strat -

and i said to myself - “there it is- that is where he should go- this sounds way cooler than the entire rest of his catalog”

cant remember the name of the tune- but it was old soul style and it was done entirely in falsetto-but it was really cool-

i just dont think his regular songs and regular guitar playing is anything but average -imo

but am hoping he continues his success - being a local kid- still rooting for him - but he has not blown me away yet

Agree 100%. I find myself liking a handful of his songs but skipping the rest. Even though I do understand and appreciate how good he is at his genre.
But from what I've seen and read, he seems like a pretty cool dude.