PDA

View Full Version : Dude Put A Target On His Back

General Virtue
04-03-2020, 08:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF2vUoH2u6k

CIA always looking for poster boys.

Reck
04-03-2020, 10:07 PM
Why didn’t you post this under your main derpy account?

redzero
04-03-2020, 10:42 PM
The CIA killed him because he was upset about his work conditions? Seems pointless and counterintuitive.

General Virtue
04-04-2020, 12:22 AM
The CIA killed him because he was upset about his work conditions? Seems pointless and counterintuitive.

Try again. This time maybe actually think about it.

redzero
04-04-2020, 07:06 AM
Try again. This time maybe actually think about it.

You haven't even made a coherent argument for one to think about.

General Virtue
04-04-2020, 07:45 AM
You haven't even made a coherent argument for one to think about.

Crying's not gonna get it done.

redzero
04-04-2020, 09:00 AM
Crying's not gonna get it done.

And you again refuse to make a coherent argument.

Now respond again with another non-argument instead of just stating what you think happened.

pgardn
04-04-2020, 10:29 AM
Derp is truly amazing.

Deception and lying poorly.
No wonder this president is his fav.

Xevious
04-04-2020, 03:19 PM
The fuck? He was at least 50+ years old, overweight, who knows what health history, and worked in close proximity to many different people. It isn't surprising at all that he got sick. The fact that he posted that video shortly prior is just coincidental. The segment just illustrates that many, other than healthcare workers, are put in jeopardy.

How is this even a discussion?

FrostKing
04-04-2020, 05:16 PM
https://i.ibb.co/S5XRrZc/History-Arrest-of-Unabomber-Speech-SF-still-624x352.jpg (https://ibb.co/S5XRrZc)

General Virtue
04-04-2020, 07:21 PM
And you again refuse to make a coherent argument.

Now respond again with another non-argument instead of just stating what you think happened.

Put a sock in it.

Reck
04-04-2020, 08:36 PM
The fuck? He was at least 50+ years old, overweight, who knows what health history, and worked in close proximity to many different people. It isn't surprising at all that he got sick. The fact that he posted that video shortly prior is just coincidental. The segment just illustrates that many, other than healthcare workers, are put in jeopardy.

How is this even a discussion?

Still, it would suck to die because of an imbecile who didn't cover their faces when coughing.

Fat Brandon Bass
04-04-2020, 10:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF2vUoH2u6k

CIA always looking for poster boys.

Oy vey! Sounds like he was struck by Jewish lightning!

Spurtacular
04-04-2020, 10:53 PM
What you got for us, TheGreatYacht?

Xevious
04-04-2020, 11:01 PM
Still, it would suck to die because of an imbecile who didn't cover their faces when coughing.
It would. In actuality though, he likely already had it by that point.

slick'81
04-04-2020, 11:15 PM
It would. In actuality though, he likely already had it by that point.

Considering he was already feverish that same day ,he was clearly already sick. Fckn sad really

Xevious
04-04-2020, 11:20 PM
Considering he was already feverish that same day ,he was clearly already sick. Fckn sad really
And per the interview with his supervisor, it didn't sound like they had enough masks to consistently provide the drivers. Shitty situation. People in those types of professions, where social distancing is not possible, are inevitably going to be exposed.

Xevious
04-04-2020, 11:22 PM
Oh but the CIA killed him.

TheGreatYacht
04-04-2020, 11:25 PM
What you got for us, TheGreatYacht?

Crisis actors. Shills. Plants. You know I never believe a word that comes out of the CIA or CNN.

Spurtacular
04-04-2020, 11:27 PM
Crisis actors. Shills. Plants. You know I never believe a word that comes out of the CIA or CNN.

I was forgetting all about that angle. (It would explain the over-acting with the continue wiping of his head).

If dude was real, all's he did was put a target on his back though.

Spurtacular
04-04-2020, 11:47 PM
Oh but the CIA killed him.

We get it; you trust the government and the oligarchy pulling their strings implicitly. STFU.

Xevious
04-05-2020, 02:31 AM
We get it; you trust the government and the oligarchy pulling their strings implicitly. STFU.
At least I said what I think happened to this guy. You can't even answer the question when you're asked for your own thoughts.

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 02:34 AM
At least I said what I think happened to this guy. You can't even answer the question when you're asked for your own thoughts.

He may have legit died of Covid-19. But I am not a head-up-my-ass guy like you who makes light of CIA's ability to kill with impunity. Nor do I put this past them.

Reck
04-05-2020, 02:38 AM
He may have legit died of Covid-19. But I am not a head-up-my-ass guy like you who makes light of CIA's ability to kill with impunity. Nor do I put this past them.

It’s cute that you think the CIA is just randomly rifling through the internet for victims. Your head IS up your ass.

Xevious
04-05-2020, 02:38 AM
Fine. Kill him for what exactly? Complaining about people coughing around him? Why is that a killable offence?

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 02:41 AM
Fine. Kill him for what exactly? Complaining about people coughing around him? Why is that a killable offence?

Justify the hysteria. Their people are making a lot of money in the chaos. Don't kid yourself.

See, you don't even bother to connect dots. You're just a trained dog programmed to bark whenever someone brings up the CIA.

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 02:43 AM
It’s cute that you think the CIA is just randomly rifling through the internet for victims. Your head IS up your ass.

It's cute that you would portray anything they do as random.

Xevious
04-05-2020, 02:48 AM
Justify the hysteria. Their people are making a lot of money in the chaos. Don't kid yourself.

See, you don't even bother to connect dots. You're just a trained dog programmed to bark whenever someone brings up the CIA.
I could give two shits about the CIA. I just find the conspiracy theories funny. I'm willing to discuss them at least. But few people here can string together their own thoughts. It always turns into shit talking and youtube spamming.

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 02:56 AM
I could give two shits about the CIA.

Cos you're a fucking moron who has no real idea how this world works.

Xevious
04-05-2020, 03:51 AM
Cos you're a fucking moron who has no real idea how this world works.
You claim that a fat bus driver was killed by the CIA for complaining about a coughing woman... but I don't know how the world works. :lol

5G :lol

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 05:47 AM
You claim that a fat bus driver was killed by the CIA for complaining about a coughing woman... but I don't know how the world works. :lol

5G :lol

I'm not claiming that. I'm not discounting the possibility is what I said. There are legit concerns with 5G, but I haven't been touting them. You just think you're fucking so cool to dismiss what 'the crazies' think. Meanwhile, you say gimpy sh** like the CIA is not anything to worry about.

ElNono
04-05-2020, 07:07 AM
You don't need to be 'cool' to dismiss what the crazies say, just rational and sane in the brain.

Archive this one with the cosmoretard threads, tbh...

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 08:33 AM
You don't need to be 'cool' to dismiss what the crazies say, just rational and sane in the brain.

Archive this one with the cosmoretard threads, tbh...

Whatever. You take whatever government narrative is shoved down your throat. That ain't ever changing.

ElNono
04-05-2020, 10:49 AM
Whatever. You take whatever government narrative is shoved down your throat. That ain't ever changing.

As opposed to the derp "I wanna believe" narrative?

It's not really complicated, when the odds of the simple explanation are over 95% and the convoluted CIA spy murder thriller coverup under 5%, then yeah, the simple explanation is very likely the correct one. That's what being rational means.

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 07:26 PM
As opposed to the derp "I wanna believe" narrative?

It's not really complicated, when the odds of the simple explanation are over 95% and the convoluted CIA spy murder thriller coverup under 5%, then yeah, the simple explanation is very likely the correct one. That's what being rational means.

Well, since I said both explanations are plausible and didn't much regard odds, I don't really know what you're problem is other than you get angry with people who think the CIA is devious.

ElNono
04-05-2020, 07:53 PM
Well, since I said both explanations are plausible and didn't much regard odds, I don't really know what you're problem is other than you get angry with people who think the CIA is devious.

I don't know what "both" explanations are, I only saw the first few posters mocking even entertaining the thought (and rightly so), but if one involves a secret CIA plot to kill a local bus driver, cover it up in order to prop some sort of NWO, I would say that's not really a 'plausible' scenario.

I'm not telling you to stop dreaming paranoid scenarios, or having an opinion, however, I'm merely pointing out that crazy talk isn't 'normal', or 'plausible' or 'realistic' or anything like that.

Objectively, there really aren't two realities in this world. When mentally ill people talk about crazy shit (and you can explore this in your local mental institution), the reality they experience is entirely in their heads.

BTW, I actually dislike the CIA, and I find some of their programs like extraordinary rendition abhorrent.

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 07:59 PM
I don't know what "both" explanations are, I only saw the first few posters mocking even entertaining the thought (and rightly so), but if one involves a secret CIA plot to kill a local bus driver, cover it up in order to prop some sort of NWO, I would say that's not really a 'plausible' scenario.

:lol Cover up.

When do you ever see a CIA guy charged with murder? There's your first clue.

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 08:02 PM
I'm not telling you to stop dreaming paranoid scenarios, or having an opinion, however, I'm merely pointing out that crazy talk isn't 'normal', or 'plausible' or 'realistic' or anything like that.

Objectively, there really aren't two realities in this world. When mentally ill people talk about crazy shit (and you can explore this in your local mental institution), the reality they experience is entirely in their heads.

BTW, I actually dislike the CIA, and I find some of their programs like extraordinary rendition abhorrent.

CIA has gotten rid of two presidents since its inception, one by death. Their powers and capabilities have only increased since then. But go ahead and comfort yourself with terms like paranoid, crazy shit, mentally ill, etc.

Blake
04-05-2020, 08:11 PM
Derp is absolutely paranoid, bat shit crazy and mentally ill

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 08:11 PM

Yea, they send people off to go get tortured. When was the last time they got prosecuted for torturing someone otherwise? There's another clue. They'll kick the sh** out of you regardless; and if you're lucky enough to still be living, you sure AF ain't putting that target on your back by going to Johnny Law.

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 08:12 PM
Derp is absolutely paranoid, bat shit crazy and mentally ill

You're still a cuckold, right?

Blake
04-05-2020, 08:23 PM
You're still a cuckold, right?

No, that's you being paranoid, bat shit crazy and mentally ill.

Xevious
04-05-2020, 08:28 PM
Yea, they send people off to go get tortured. When was the last time they got prosecuted for torturing someone otherwise? There's another clue. They'll kick the sh** out of you regardless; and if you're lucky enough to still be living, you sure AF ain't putting that target on your back by going to Johnny Law.
So what are you doing about it... other than moaning about them in the middle of the night on a message board? Does that not put a target on your back too? Or does the CIA not have the ability to track IP addresses?

Blake
04-05-2020, 08:31 PM
So what are you doing about it... other than moaning about them in the middle of the night on a message board? Does that not put a target on your back too? Or does the CIA not have the ability to track IP addresses?

:lol

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 08:34 PM

You scared, bro?

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 08:35 PM
No.

You were cuckolded. You gave a lengthy confession on the matter.

Blake
04-05-2020, 08:56 PM
You scared, bro?

According to you, you should be

ElNono
04-05-2020, 08:59 PM
:lol Cover up.

Well, if nobody really knows it's the CIA, except the 'enlightened' ones, then it must include a coverup of some sort. The ramifications of the nonsense you're peddling are fairly obvious.

When do you ever see a CIA guy charged with murder? There's your first clue.

Not only charged, but convicted:
https://www.nytimes.com/1983/10/21/us/ex-cia-agent-convicted-of-attempted-murder.html

Your ignorance isn't an excuse.

CIA has gotten rid of two presidents since its inception, one by death. Their powers and capabilities have only increased since then. But go ahead and comfort yourself with terms like paranoid, crazy shit, mentally ill, etc.

These are the kind of posts that cause basically to dismiss off hand anything you say. This is crazy talk backed by nothing.

There's actually plenty of legal cases on extraordinary rendition (I can link them, but they're not hard to find doing a cursory search), and the fact that the secret jails (which are not that secret) operate overseas have a very specific legal reason, which is why your story makes even less sense.

But idiocy festers on ignorance.

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 09:00 PM
According to you, you should be

Yea? And what exactly did I say he should be scared of?

And before you give an inept answer of CIA....

CIA doing what?

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 09:02 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/1983/10/21/us/ex-cia-agent-convicted-of-attempted-murder.html

Ex-CIA is not current CIA, is it?

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 09:03 PM
These are the kind of posts that cause basically to dismiss off hand anything you say. This is crazy talk backed by nothing.

There's a wealth of information out there.

Your utter ignorance isn't an excuse.

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 09:05 PM
There's actually plenty of legal cases on extraordinary rendition (I can link them, but they're not hard to find doing a cursory search), and the fact that the secret jails (which are not that secret) operate overseas have a very specific legal reason, which is why your story makes even less sense.

But idiocy festers on ignorance.

:lol That you think rendition is a one-size-fits-all measure.

Your head up your ass isn't an excuse.

ElNono
04-05-2020, 09:09 PM
Ex-CIA is not current CIA, is it?

What's your point? Supposedly it's a cabal, amirite? the deep state!

ElNono
04-05-2020, 09:10 PM
:lol That you think rendition is a one-size-fits-all measure.

Your head up your ass isn't an excuse.

:lol yeah, I'm going to ask batshit crazy to explain law to me.

Blake
04-05-2020, 09:20 PM
Yea? And what exactly did I say he should be scared of?

And before you give an inept answer of CIA....

CIA doing what?

Your reading comprehension and conversational skills are incredibly poor

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 09:22 PM
Your reading comprehension and conversational skills are incredibly poor

Cuck stands down. :lol

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 09:23 PM
:lol yeah, I'm going to ask batshit crazy to explain law to me.

Still waiting for a case of an active CIA agent ever getting charged with murder.

ElNono
04-05-2020, 09:29 PM
Still waiting for a case of an active CIA agent ever getting charged with murder.

You would have to prove first that an active CIA agent unlawfully murdered anybody. Which you will not, because it's easy to call other people names instead of addressing your own shortcomings.

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 09:30 PM

For what it's worth, he could've been on the CIA's bankroll at the time.

It's a common practice to give resignation papers to create a paper trail of deniability later on.
It's possible that the dude was rogue and they didn't save him or couldn't save him.
Still, the larger point is that they operate with a strong degree of impunity.

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 09:33 PM
You would have to prove first that an active CIA agent unlawfully murdered anybody. Which you will not, because it's easy to call other people names instead of addressing your own shortcomings.

:lol :cry The CIA is clean. No blood on dem hands :cry :lol

Blake
04-05-2020, 09:34 PM
There's a wealth of information out there.

Your utter ignorance isn't an excuse.

Let's see a link. One link.

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 09:43 PM
What's your point? Supposedly it's a cabal, amirite? the deep state!

Lashing out.

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 09:44 PM

I don't tend to link chase for cuckolds. Go ahead and try and makes something of that now. :lol

Blake
04-05-2020, 09:46 PM
I don't tend to link chase for cuckolds. Go ahead and try and makes something of that now. :lol

Derp sits down.

ElNono
04-05-2020, 09:51 PM
:lol :cry The CIA is clean. No blood on dem hands :cry :lol

:lol here comes the fold

Blake
04-05-2020, 09:55 PM

STOP LASHING OUT I SAIIIIID

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 10:00 PM

You think the CIA has no American blood on its hands?

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 10:02 PM

I don't tend to link chase for cuckolds.

Ankle biters ain't priority either.

:lol :cry Sit down :cry

ElNono
04-05-2020, 10:42 PM
You think the CIA has no American blood on its hands?

I didn't make any such claim. The claim I made, and I quote:

"You would have to prove first that an active CIA agent unlawfully murdered anybody."

But I know you wont, and you'll fold. Heck, you already did.

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 11:16 PM
I didn't make any such claim. The claim I made, and I quote:

"You would have to prove first that an active CIA agent unlawfully murdered anybody."

But I know you wont, and you'll fold. Heck, you already did.

I'm not asking you what you claim. I'm asking you what you figure to be true/likely.

Or are you really relying on what you seem to think is a pristine record as it regards CIA not shedding American blood?

Xevious
04-05-2020, 11:56 PM
You scared, bro?

Not at all. You are the one making weird insinuations, not me.

Spurtacular
04-05-2020, 11:58 PM
Not at all. You are the one making weird insinuations, not me.

You'll be able to tell big gov that you were a perfect little lemming if and when the time comes. You're safe. :tu

Xevious
04-05-2020, 11:59 PM
You'll be able to tell big gov that you were a perfect little lemming if and when the time comes. You're safe. :tu
When what time comes?

Spurtacular
04-06-2020, 12:02 AM
When what time comes?

You don't have to worry about it. It's crazy talk anyhow.

Xevious
04-06-2020, 12:07 AM
:lol okay

ChumpDumper
04-06-2020, 12:11 AM
:lol okayderp folds

ElNono
04-06-2020, 01:08 AM
I'm not asking you what you claim. I'm asking you what you figure to be true/likely.

Or are you really relying on what you seem to think is a pristine record as it regards CIA not shedding American blood?

I don't do 'gut feelings' or 'connect the dots' when we're trying to establish something as factual.

Spurtacular
04-06-2020, 02:44 AM
I don't do 'gut feelings' or 'connect the dots' when we're trying to establish something as factual.

I'm not ascribing your belief as factual, weasel.

ElNono
04-06-2020, 03:26 AM
My contention has nothing of belief or faith. I asked you for evidence that the CIA unlawfully murdered anybody, so we can discern why that person was never charged.

You can keep beating around the bush, but it's you stalling, not me.

Spurtacular
04-06-2020, 06:53 AM
My contention has nothing of belief or faith. I asked you for evidence that the CIA unlawfully murdered anybody, so we can discern why that person was never charged.

You can keep beating around the bush, but it's you stalling, not me.

You are beating around the bush. You are well aware at least of some of CIA's unsavory actions. Surely, you can extract whatever degree of malfeasance may be occurring in America by the CIA in your estimation. These are things you don't want to say out loud though. You have your reasons; I'm not buying your company line of sticking to the facts, tbh.

Chucho
04-06-2020, 10:33 AM
The quarantine keeping derp in from his usual stalking and picking up transvestite hookers, so he's spamming dip-shit theories on the forum now. Neat.

Blake
04-06-2020, 03:06 PM
You don't have to worry about it. It's crazy talk anyhow.

Yes

Blake
04-06-2020, 03:09 PM

I'm not ascribing your belief as factual, weasel.

Derp really has horrible reading comprehension skills. Horrible.

Spurtacular
04-06-2020, 06:16 PM
Yes

Derp really has horrible reading comprehension skills. Horrible.

CIA won't be raiding your house taking your McDonald's coupons. You're safe :tu

Blake
04-06-2020, 09:50 PM
CIA won't be raiding your house taking your McDonald's coupons. You're safe :tu

Derp is terrified of the CIA

ElNono
04-07-2020, 05:41 AM
You are beating around the bush. You are well aware at least of some of CIA's unsavory actions. Surely, you can extract whatever degree of malfeasance may be occurring in America by the CIA in your estimation. These are things you don't want to say out loud though. You have your reasons; I'm not buying your company line of sticking to the facts, tbh.

I've known of some unsavory actions before 1977, and mostly overseas programs since then (like extraordinary rendition).

I don't really spend much time thinking about any agency as it doesn't really affect one iota of what I do in my life, what decisions I make, etc (heck the DMV is probably a bigger PITA). I don't watch cable news, I like to read and educate myself on topics I find interesting, I don't like to, generally, jump to conclusions.

That's why for the most part, "gut feelings" or "faith" or "connect the dots" doesn't really work for me, never have. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, I put fairly low stock on it. You either know and back up what you're talking about, or you're wasting time you could use to educate yourself on it. It's not personal, it's always been like that with pretty much anybody here or anywhere.

The point I was making here, which I think was illustrated clearly, is that some opinions are not the same as others. I'll put a conspiracy that the CIA killed a bus driver over a cough, high up there with aliens living on the moon shooting a death ray to kill the bus driver, in terms of 'plausibility'.

It's not really plausible because among other things one would have to think this whole COVID thing is some sort of CIA plot, which really, how ridiculous can you really get? Over 1 million infected and 75K+ deaths 'staged'? where does the stupidity ends? This goes hand in hand with "god is killing us because of the ghays" level of ridiculousness.

So yeah, that's not only not plausible, it's pretty ridiculous. The simple explanation is just waaaaay more convincing and plausible: dude got infected and dieded.

Blake
04-07-2020, 05:49 AM
OR EQUALLY PLAUSIBLE THAT CIA GOT HIM

Spurtacular
04-07-2020, 06:33 AM
I've known of some unsavory actions before 1977, and mostly overseas programs since then (like extraordinary rendition).

I don't really spend much time thinking about any agency as it doesn't really affect one iota of what I do in my life, what decisions I make, etc (heck the DMV is probably a bigger PITA). I don't watch cable news, I like to read and educate myself on topics I find interesting, I don't like to, generally, jump to conclusions.

That's why for the most part, "gut feelings" or "faith" or "connect the dots" doesn't really work for me, never have. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, I put fairly low stock on it. You either know and back up what you're talking about, or you're wasting time you could use to educate yourself on it. It's not personal, it's always been like that with pretty much anybody here or anywhere.

The point I was making here, which I think was illustrated clearly, is that some opinions are not the same as others. I'll put a conspiracy that the CIA killed a bus driver over a cough, high up there with aliens living on the moon shooting a death ray to kill the bus driver, in terms of 'plausibility'.

It's not really plausible because among other things one would have to think this whole COVID thing is some sort of CIA plot, which really, how ridiculous can you really get? Over 1 million infected and 75K+ deaths 'staged'? where does the stupidity ends? This goes hand in hand with "god is killing us because of the ghays" level of ridiculousness.

So yeah, that's not only not plausible, it's pretty ridiculous. The simple explanation is just waaaaay more convincing and plausible: dude got infected and dieded.

They killed JFK. This was well known long before the one dude's deathbed confession.

Blake
04-07-2020, 07:44 PM
They killed JFK.

:lmao

Spurtacular
04-07-2020, 08:16 PM

Don't act like you know anything about it, cuckold.

Blake
04-07-2020, 08:48 PM

ElNono
04-07-2020, 10:16 PM
If you don't want to be made fun of for posting stupid shit, don't start the threads in the first place. If you crave attention, buy a dog.

Spurtacular
04-07-2020, 10:26 PM
Blake's got your back. No way you won't look good on this!

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 03:38 PM
Dem people putting dem targets on their backs.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11441636/john-mcdaniel-killed-coronavirus-dismissing-political-ploy/

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 03:53 PM
Dem people putting dem targets on their backs.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11441636/john-mcdaniel-killed-coronavirus-dismissing-political-ploy/Do you think he was murdered?

Yes or no.