PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Fear Trump’s New 2020 Strategy Is Working

ducks
04-12-2020, 11:20 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-fear-trump-2020-strategy-202310975.html

Reck
04-12-2020, 11:29 PM
It's not working. lol

Tying Biden to Ukraine worked so great they're going back to the old classics and trying to link Biden to China. Excellent

Spurtacular
04-13-2020, 10:10 AM
It's not working. lol

Tying Biden to Ukraine worked so great they're going back to the old classics and trying to link Biden to China. Excellent

You think Biden isn't tied to Ukraine? :lol

Reck
04-13-2020, 10:20 AM

Dont care.

Did it work?

hater
04-13-2020, 10:37 AM
we shud ask the 25k dead americans what they think of the strategy tbqh

baseline bum
04-13-2020, 10:52 AM
we shud ask the 25k dead americans what they think of the strategy tbqh

Multiply that by at least 20 when the election comes around once he repoens the country without testing and contact tracing. It's good for Trump though because those deaths skew heavily towards minorities and Trump couldn't give two fucks about any brown people.

Reck
04-13-2020, 11:00 AM
Multiply that by at least 20 when the election comes around once he repoens the country without testing and contact tracing. It's good for Trump though because those deaths skew heavily towards minorities and Trump couldn't give two fucks about any brown people.

Except when redneck nation start to die because they didn't adhere to the guidelines.

boutons_deux
04-13-2020, 11:02 AM
Trump couldn't give two fucks about any brown people.

... nor does his racist White Male Supremacist/Nationalist cult base

Chucho
04-13-2020, 11:11 AM
Democrats should fear that their strategies don't work and they're gonna lose to Trump again. The Dems are the Spurs. Biden is Pop.

Reck
04-13-2020, 11:13 AM
Democrats should fear that their strategies don't work and they're gonna lose to Trump again. The Dems are the Spurs. Biden is Pop.

Pop has a winning record of almost .700. Bad analogy Chucho.

pgardn
04-13-2020, 11:18 AM

You think Trump did not ask the Ukrainian intelligence services to interfere in our elections?
You really want to bring that back.
Go ahead.

pgardn
04-13-2020, 11:20 AM

Biden has been sitting on the sideline.
Not much needs to be done right now, Trump will continue to punch himself in the face.

baseline bum
04-13-2020, 11:31 AM
Except when redneck nation start to die because they didn't adhere to the guidelines.

It's going to kill minorities at a much higher rate, this we have already seen. Maybe killing off brown people is his re-election strategy.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2020, 11:31 AM
You don't actually give a shit that Trump's fuckup killed so many people?

Chucho
04-13-2020, 11:38 AM
You don't actually give a shit that Trump's fuckup killed so many people?

How do you arrive at that?

Chucho
04-13-2020, 11:39 AM
Pop has a winning record of almost .700. Bad analogy Chucho.

The analogy is that the Spurs should be winning more. Biden= Pop in that old senile men are holding their respective organizations back.

Spurtacular
04-13-2020, 11:39 AM
Dont care.

:lol Ducking out like a bitch.

Spurtacular
04-13-2020, 11:40 AM
You think Trump did not ask the Ukrainian intelligence services to interfere in our elections?
You really want to bring that back.
Go ahead.

That's a fucktard narrative.

Chucho
04-13-2020, 11:40 AM
Biden has been sitting on the sideline.
Not much needs to be done right now, Trump will continue to punch himself in the face.

He always does.
And the Dems always trip over their dicks, that's been the story of that party the last 4 years.

Not saying I want a Trump win, just wondering if the Dems think that Trump doing Trump will be enough to get The Sniffer in.

Reck
04-13-2020, 11:44 AM
:lol Ducking out like a bitch.

How? I literally dont care about the Biden-Ukraine thing.

Specially when that was such a made up thing that ended up hurting Trump more than the intended target.

See? I just retold you.

Spurtacular
04-13-2020, 11:49 AM
How? I literally dont care about the Biden-Ukraine thing.

Specially when that was such a made up thing that ended up hurting Trump more than the intended target.

See? I just retold you.

:cry I literally don't care about whether my candidate is corrupt AF I tells ya's! :cry

:lol Tranny

Reck
04-13-2020, 11:50 AM
:cry I literally don't care about whether my candidate is corrupt AF I tells ya's! :cry

:lol Tranny

I dont need to care or be invested to vote for someone other than Trump. I did it in 2016 and I'll do it in 2020. You're welcome.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2020, 11:51 AM
How do you arrive at that?
Doesn't seem like it from your posts.

rogcl1
04-13-2020, 11:52 AM

Trump doesn't give a shit about anybody regardless of race or status. He only acts like he gives a shit about the ignorant pawns that he can use to benefit his own self. This man cares about no one except his own self.

Spurtacular
04-13-2020, 11:54 AM
I dont need to care or be invested to vote for someone other than Trump. I did it in 2016 and I'll do it in 2020. You're welcome.

You're very invested in the fail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49HYJwOvFmw

Chucho
04-13-2020, 12:05 PM
Doesn't seem like it from your posts.

What should my posts "seem" like?

ChumpDumper
04-13-2020, 12:07 PM
What should my posts "seem" like?

They're your posts. I'm not going to be tell you what to post.

Chucho
04-13-2020, 12:20 PM
They're your posts. I'm not going to be tell you what to post.

So you're just keeping tabs on posters on a junk forum. You're so awesome.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2020, 12:29 PM
So you're just keeping tabs on posters on a junk forum. You're so awesome.I just commented on how your posts look. You're busy scolding Democrats. That's awesome.

boutons_deux
04-13-2020, 12:32 PM
Trash was not "tough on China", just another LIE

After he banned China, 400K+ came to USA, including from Wuhan

Chucho
04-13-2020, 12:33 PM
I just commented on how your posts look. You're busy scolding Democrats. That's awesome.

There you go. "Scolding democrats" = "not giving a shit about the dead".

LOL. Go outside and get some air.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2020, 12:35 PM
There you go. "Scolding democrats" = "not giving a shit about the dead".

LOL. Go outside and get some air.Your posts do the former but not the latter. No telling how you feel about the dead. If it's what you want to post about now that's fine. It's all others have to go on to figure your thinking.

Winehole23
04-13-2020, 01:19 PM
Democrats should fear that their strategies don't work and they're gonna lose to Trump again. The Dems are the Spurs. Biden is Pop.It's tell how much confidence Dems have in Biden that so many are already looking for scapegoats for the likely loss to Trump. Shitting on the left and demanding they vote for another uninspiring centrist without throwing them a bone probably won't be very effective.

Maybe they should suck up to Republicans who've soured on Trump. I don't think that's a winning strategy -- it wasn't in 2016 -- but almost anything beats insulting people whose votes you want.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2020, 01:25 PM
It's tell how much confidence Dems have in Biden that so many are already looking for scapegoats for the likely loss to Trump. Shitting on the left and demanding they vote for another uninspiring centrist without throwing them a bone probably won't be very effective.

Maybe they should suck up to Republicans who've soured on Trump. I don't think that's a winning strategy -- it wasn't in 2016 -- but almost anything beats insulting people whose votes you want.What do you want Biden to do to get your vote?

Reck
04-13-2020, 01:37 PM
What do you want Biden to do to get your vote?

He's currently live streaming with Bernie so there's that.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2020, 01:48 PM
He's currently live streaming with Bernie so there's that.That just means moving from Bernie to Green Party or some other shit.

Spurminator
04-13-2020, 01:50 PM
It's tell how much confidence Dems have in Biden that so many are already looking for scapegoats for the likely loss to Trump. Shitting on the left and demanding they vote for another uninspiring centrist without throwing them a bone probably won't be very effective.

Maybe they should suck up to Republicans who've soured on Trump. I don't think that's a winning strategy -- it wasn't in 2016 -- but almost anything beats insulting people whose votes you want.

How can anyone be "confident" after 2016? There's not a single person you could put on the D ticket that wouldn't make me nervous about the election. It's not about the candidate, it's about the voters.

Chucho
04-13-2020, 02:14 PM
How can anyone be "confident" after 2016? There's not a single person you could put on the D ticket that wouldn't make me nervous about the election. It's not about the candidate, it's about the voters.

So, the Democrat focus seems like it should be focused on getting more people to vote.

Too many people hate Trump for him to win again. This is the most winnable election ever and the Dems confidence is like a dick in a cold shower right now.

Winehole23
04-13-2020, 02:28 PM
What do you want Biden to do to get your vote?
He's got my vote.

Reck
04-13-2020, 02:29 PM
So, the Democrat focus seems like it should be focused on getting more people to vote.

Too many people hate Trump for him to win again. This is the most winnable election ever and the Dems confidence is like a dick in a cold shower right now.

2018 is a good barometer. Trump wasn't even on the ballot and you can argue he was the force behind the massive voter turnout.

Winehole23
04-13-2020, 02:29 PM
How can anyone be "confident" after 2016? There's not a single person you could put on the D ticket that wouldn't make me nervous about the election. It's not about the candidate, it's about the voters.Which seems a better electoral strategy to you, sucking up to Trump voters or shitting on left wingers and young people?

ChumpDumper
04-13-2020, 02:30 PM
He's got my vote.:tu

ChumpDumper
04-13-2020, 02:31 PM
Which seems a better electoral strategy to you, sucking up to Trump voters or shitting on left wingers and young people?I think the suburban Trump voters might be less intransigent tbh.

Winehole23
04-13-2020, 02:34 PM
2018 is a good barometer. Trump wasn't even on the ballot and you can argue he was the force behind the massive voter turnout.COVID-19 changes that math. Poll workers will lay out, beaucoup polling stations will be closed, and old people will stay at home, rather than risk catching their death in a long line or an ill sanitized voting booth.

Winehole23
04-13-2020, 02:34 PM
I think the suburban Trump voters might be less intransigent tbh.I've heard this, is there any evidence for that, or is it more or less a hunch?

ChumpDumper
04-13-2020, 02:35 PM
I've heard this, is there any evidence for that, or is it more or less a hunch?2018

And the polling shows that's happening for 2020 without any overt asskssing.

Reck
04-13-2020, 02:36 PM
COVID-19 changes that math. Poll workers will lay out, beaucoup polling stations will be closed, and old people will stay at home, rather than risk catching their death in a long line or an ill sanitized voting booth.

Probably would have agreed with you if we didn't see what happened in the last sets of primaries in Arizona, Florida and Illinois.

They not only went out to vote in the middle of a pandemic but did so in large (Bigger margins than 2016) numbers.

Winehole23
04-13-2020, 02:37 PM
2018Republican voters voted against Republicans?

boutons_deux
04-13-2020, 02:37 PM
Investigative reporter Greg Palast:

"The coronavirus is voting for Donald Trump"

https://www.salon.com/2020/04/11/investigative-reporter-greg-palast-the-coronavirus-is-voting-for-donald-trump/ (https://www.salon.com/2020/04/11/investigative-reporter-greg-palast-the-coronavirus-is-voting-for-donald-trump/)

ChumpDumper
04-13-2020, 02:38 PM
Republican voters voted against Republicans?Trump voters voted Democrat. I didn't notice to goalpost move.

Winehole23
04-13-2020, 02:40 PM
Probably would have agreed with you if we didn't see what happened in the last sets of primaries in Arizona, Florida and Illinois.

They not only went out to vote in the middle of a pandemic but did so in large numbers.Compared to 2016, was the turnout up or down?

boutons_deux
04-13-2020, 02:41 PM
Trump voters voted Democrat. I didn't notice to goalpost move.

Repugs were financing Biden a few months ago when Bernie was surging hard.

Winehole23
04-13-2020, 02:42 PM
Trump voters voted Democrat. I didn't notice to goalpost move.What kind of numbers are we talking about?

ChumpDumper
04-13-2020, 02:43 PM
Repugs were financing Biden a few months ago when Bernie was surging hard.And they're sad Bernie's out now. Especially Trump.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2020, 02:44 PM
What kind of numbers are we talking about?None. The Democrats won nothing in 2018. Lost seats in the House.

Reck
04-13-2020, 02:47 PM
Compared to 2016, was the turnout up or down?

Up..I think.

EDIT:
So yes,

Florida:
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article241276281.html

Rest of the states that were up for grabs:
https://www.vox.com/2020/3/18/21184957/vote-by-mail-tuesday-primaries-turnout-florida-illinois-arizona

Call me foolish but I think Arizona is looking pretty good. It might just tilt. Certainly for the senate race it looks even better.

Spurminator
04-13-2020, 02:53 PM

Who says it isn't? Should we be out canvassing instead of posting to Spurstalk? We're a terrible barometer for Democrat focus.

Rest assured, Democrats are as focused on driving voters as Republicans are on disenfranchising them.

There's a lot to lose. If I have a weird mole, I probably don't have cancer but I'd still be nervous about the result.

Spurminator
04-13-2020, 02:56 PM
Which seems a better electoral strategy to you, sucking up to Trump voters or shitting on left wingers and young people?

Which Democrats are shitting on left wingers and young people?

If someone proclaims that they're not voting, I'm not shitting on them when I say they're misguided.

Winehole23
04-13-2020, 03:01 PM
None. The Democrats won nothing in 2018. Lost seats in the House.I meant, how many Trump voters voted for Democrats? Something to support your claim that Republicans are more tractable than young people and progressives?

Winehole23
04-13-2020, 03:05 PM
Which Democrats are shitting on left wingers and young people?

Neera Tanden, other Biden operatives, rando dems and a few people on this board.

I'm surprised you haven't seen it.

Winehole23
04-13-2020, 03:05 PM
Up..I think.

EDIT:
So yes,

Florida:
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article241276281.html

Rest of the states that were up for grabs:
https://www.vox.com/2020/3/18/21184957/vote-by-mail-tuesday-primaries-turnout-florida-illinois-arizona

Call me foolish but I think Arizona is looking pretty good. It might just tilt. Certainly for the senate race it looks even better.
Man, I hope you are right.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2020, 03:06 PM
I meant, how many Trump voters voted for Democrats? Something to support your claim that Republicans are more tractable than young people and progressives?My lazy Google search:

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2018/11/16/obama-trump-voters-turn-back-to-democrats

I'm sure you can find more if you look. I'm not sure you will or else you'd have already done it.

Winehole23
04-13-2020, 03:10 PM
My lazy Google search:

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2018/11/16/obama-trump-voters-turn-back-to-democrats
Thanks.

pgardn
04-13-2020, 03:53 PM
He always does.
And the Dems always trip over their dicks, that's been the story of that party the last 4 years.

Not saying I want a Trump win, just wondering if the Dems think that Trump doing Trump will be enough to get The Sniffer in.

IMO it will.
The Orange train wreck continues to miss the rails.

pgardn
04-13-2020, 03:57 PM
That's a fucktard narrative.

Says the 9-11 conspiritard, Merkel is Hilter’s daughter doltage of a mind.
You have already piled so much crap down your throat you will take what I give you and like it.

Splits
04-13-2020, 04:24 PM
None. The Democrats won nothing in 2018. Lost seats in the House.

wut?

ChumpDumper
04-13-2020, 04:25 PM
wut?blue font

Spurminator
04-13-2020, 05:21 PM
Neera Tanden, other Biden operatives, rando dems and a few people on this board.

I'm surprised you haven't seen it.

I've seen Twitter fights between Biden supporters and Bernie supporters. They usually follow the same pattern of Bernie supporters dragging Biden and Biden supporters telling them it's counterproductive. I haven't seen any un-prompted gloating or shitting introduced by moderates, which is not to say it doesn't exist somewhere in the Twitter cesspool.

Spurtacular
04-13-2020, 08:58 PM
Says the 9-11 conspiritard, Merkel is Hilter’s daughter doltage of a mind.
You have already piled so much crap down your throat you will take what I give you and like it.

Sorry; but how fucking retarded can you be? You think because political parties exist that people can operate with impunity?
You're a shill.

KobesAchilles
04-13-2020, 09:31 PM
It's going to kill minorities at a much higher rate, this we have already seen. Maybe killing off brown people is his re-election strategy.
America has been killing brown people for years. Par for the course. Steal all the NA children from there parents, turn their parents into boozers, and then “give their children” back only for them to have been taught by White people how bad their culture is and how lazy and worthless they are and now these released children are left to be raised by alcoholics.

Chinese weren’t legal citizens until the 1950s. Blacks were “free.” Free as in tried by all white jurors, told which jobs they could or couldn’t have, told which homes they could have, and told where they could or couldn’t go. Anyone gets to thinking any different, a lynch mob for you. I don’t even want to go into the whole Treaty of Guadalupe fiasco and stuff that Whites did to Mexicans :lol

But anyways this whole scenario was caused by the rich elite long ago. It affects obese people, people with respiratory problems, and diabetes. Ever wonder why you could get a dozen chicken nuggets for the price of one organic carrot? The government wants the poor to be unhealthy. Bad food is cheap. Good food is expensive. From an early age we are programmed to believe that the bad food industries care about us and are a part of our community. Which do we see more, advertisements for McDonalds or for farmers market or free range chicken? The lower/middle class has been systematically designed to be worse than the upper class in ways people aren’t even aware of. And the worst part is that they’re right. We aren’t united enough to change anything.