PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Shipp, San Antonio resident.

MultiTroll
04-16-2020, 12:35 PM
Because of the local Camp Stanley San Antonio connection, that's why I gave this a thread.

Have any of you seen him in the shopping aisle at HEB? Anywhere else?

While initially I thought he was yet another flavor of the month Right Wingbat Conspiracy Theory clickbait Tweeter (and he may be, I await your knowledgeable input), he seems, repeat seems to have a very credible background. While he doesn't have 50K posts on SpursTalk he does have:

Cred: "Kevin Shipp, former CIA Officer and Anti Terrorism expert, held several high level positions in the CIA. He was assigned as a protective agent for the Director of Central Intelligence, a counterintelligence investigator, team leader protecting sensitive CIA assets from assassination, manager of high risk Counter Terrorism Center protective operations, lead instructor for members of allied governments, internal staff security investigator and a polygraph examiner tasked with protecting the CIA from foreign agent penetration. He is the recipient of two CIA Meritorious Unit Citations, three Exceptional Performance Awards and a Medallion for overseas covert operations. Shipp also supervised the Department of State Anti Terrorism Assistance program and managed the protective detail assigned to the president of Afghanistan following the US invasion."

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Kevin_Shipp

Wife's Migraines
Shipp reports that shortly after he moved in 1999 from the CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia to Camp Stanley, just north of San Antonio. His then wife, Lorena Shipp, had a near-constant migraine as well as extensive memory disruption.

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/11/us/politics/11secrets.html
(If anybody has the code to pass NYTs paywall please lay it on us) I think you get one free read. I just vpn them.

MultiTroll
04-16-2020, 12:36 PM
Is it possible he reads SpursTalk?
Maybe even posts here?

DMC
04-16-2020, 01:11 PM
What planet are you currently living on?

CosmicCowboy
04-16-2020, 01:29 PM
Because of the local Camp Stanley San Antonio connection, that's why I gave this a thread.

Have any of you seen him in the shopping aisle at HEB? Anywhere else?

While initially I thought he was yet another flavor of the month Right Wingbat Conspiracy Theory clickbait Tweeter (and he may be, I await your knowledgeable input), he seems, repeat seems to have a very credible background. While he doesn't have 50K posts on SpursTalk he does have:

Cred: "Kevin Shipp, former CIA Officer and Anti Terrorism expert, held several high level positions in the CIA. He was assigned as a protective agent for the Director of Central Intelligence, a counterintelligence investigator, team leader protecting sensitive CIA assets from assassination, manager of high risk Counter Terrorism Center protective operations, lead instructor for members of allied governments, internal staff security investigator and a polygraph examiner tasked with protecting the CIA from foreign agent penetration. He is the recipient of two CIA Meritorious Unit Citations, three Exceptional Performance Awards and a Medallion for overseas covert operations. Shipp also supervised the Department of State Anti Terrorism Assistance program and managed the protective detail assigned to the president of Afghanistan following the US invasion."

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Kevin_Shipp

Wife's Migraines
Shipp reports that shortly after he moved in 1999 from the CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia to Camp Stanley, just north of San Antonio. His then wife, Lorena Shipp, had a near-constant migraine as well as extensive memory disruption.

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/11/us/politics/11secrets.html
(If anybody has the code to pass NYTs paywall please lay it on us) I think you get one free read. I just vpn them.

cedar allergy

ChumpDumper
04-16-2020, 01:32 PM
cedar allergyblack mold

DMC
04-16-2020, 09:12 PM
black mold

Texas tea

baseline bum
04-16-2020, 09:23 PM
cedar allergy

My aunt too. It's a horrible part of town to live in if you have cedar pollen allergies.