PDA

View Full Version : Let the Kwahi threads go. It's so over

wildbill2u
04-16-2020, 01:04 PM
I'd like the administrators to pull the plug on all Kwahi threads. It's over. Let it go. :ihit

You want Kwahi news, go somewhere else. This is a site for SPURS fans :flag:

Play Boban
04-16-2020, 03:50 PM
What else do you want us to talk about tbh? There is no sperms ball because of the Chinese virus.

SAGirl
04-16-2020, 04:06 PM
A ban wouldn't work. You'd still have new threads popping in. He's a past Spur and is going to be one of the all time greats at the rate he's going, at least a HOF player. There are posts here about Stephen Jackson for example, there's the occasional flashback to past Spurs, there's the obvious revival of old Manu, Tony, Tim, Robinson, etc threads or topics. You don't like what he did that is fine, but he still was a Spur, he was still in a championship team and some fans are still going to care what happens to him. Banning the discussion of him as a topic isn't going to work. At least if you have some dedicated threads you can contain that from showing up everywhere, one would hope. I am fine with his threads being removed to the general NBA forum for example, but his name is still going to pop up from time to time. That's my opinion. Peace.

DMC
04-16-2020, 09:14 PM
And we thought the new state rules were oppressive..

ismael-robert
04-16-2020, 10:10 PM
Agree they should go in nba forum. Most those players u mentioned sagirl finished careers as spurs.

hombre
04-16-2020, 10:23 PM
Kwho?

slick'81
04-16-2020, 10:29 PM
A long as derozan remains the trade stench is still permeating

Spurtacular
04-16-2020, 11:00 PM
wildbill2u (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=201) U ma nigga. But nobody been starting Kawhi threads in a long time.

On a side note, they don't bother me anyhow. Don't know why people get mad over anything Spurs related.

tim_duncan_fan
04-17-2020, 12:29 AM
He is on another team. To STILL be talking/whining about him is impotent behavior, tbh.

Play Boban
04-17-2020, 01:00 AM
He is on another team. To STILL be talking/whining about him is impotent behavior, tbh.
Then what should we be talking about? Sperms basketball? Oh wait, China canceled that. I’ll stick with Kawhitter tbh fwiw per par...........

SAGirl
04-17-2020, 12:37 PM
Most those players u mentioned sagirl finished careers as spurs.
not all, see the references to SJaX... there are others in fact, I just don't feel like going through them and making a list. I don't care enough about this, nor does it bother me..

DMC
04-17-2020, 02:52 PM

As long as it be impotent we should keep talkin' bout it

paperboy77
04-17-2020, 10:01 PM
I mean it's not over like I'm good with that asshole. Still hate the guy and absolutely cannot root for the guy... ever. Why should I? Like it's ok for your wife to blow someone then after a while its all of a sudden back to normal? GTFO!

Still I do support this forum not making threads about him unless there's a career-ender for him.