PDA

View Full Version : End the Stimulus and Bailouts Now.

Millennial_Messiah
04-16-2020, 10:48 PM
Survival of the fittest. Stop regressing everyone to the mean. Lobby your congressman/senator to end this irrational borrowing/spending/Fed printing of new money and end this madness NOW!

Period.

DMC
04-16-2020, 10:50 PM
Somewhere there's a fortnite session missing a gum smacking kid blaring into the mic.

Xevious
04-16-2020, 10:52 PM
I'm sure you'll be writing/calling your congressmen.

TheGreatYacht
04-16-2020, 10:58 PM
Survival of the fittest. Stop regressing everyone to the mean. Lobby your congressman/senator to end this irrational borrowing/spending/Fed printing of new money and end this madness NOW!

Period.

People are buying TV's and video game consoles with that money

Spurtacular
04-16-2020, 11:02 PM

Period.

Lobby them with your singular voice over those corporate dollars? These niggas have no respect, bruh. They ain't gonna either.

BSfromTX
04-16-2020, 11:03 PM
The masses can’t think that deep. This crisis was just what the machine needed to generate new debt/money.... and Congress all voted for it but one! That should always be a red flag

2.4 T! It’s insanity.

pgardn
04-16-2020, 11:05 PM

So they got their money and are not in need of food, just entertainment to stay inside.
Excellent.

Not my cup of tea.
So I will go read and you go search for tubes for us to laugh at.

Millennial_Messiah
04-16-2020, 11:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJsa3zOYvlw

Beautiful lady. MILF, from the great and beautiful state where the term of "milf" was born. Would. As long as I can take that stupid cross off her neck first though.

Michigan has 16 electoral college votes. If whitmer gets the boot over this, then Biden almost certainly loses a critical state he'd need to flip to win the general.

pgardn
04-16-2020, 11:10 PM

Beautiful lady. MILF, from the great and beautiful state where the term of "milf" was born. Would. As long as I can take that stupid cross off her neck first though.

Michigan has 16 electoral college votes. If whitmer gets the boot over this, then Biden almost certainly loses a critical state he'd need to flip to win the general.

Did she show up with a gun at the Governors office?
These people are their own worst enemies, they will hand Michigan to Biden.

Millennial_Messiah
04-16-2020, 11:12 PM
The masses can’t think that deep. This crisis was just what the machine needed to generate new debt/money.... and Congress all voted for it but one! That should always be a red flag

2.4 T! It’s insanity.
China was deeply in on it with the bio warfare, but I'm even skeptical of that because if China really wanted to fuck us they'd release something with more of an Ebola-like mortality rate.

Millennial_Messiah
04-16-2020, 11:13 PM
Did she show up with a gun at the Governors office?
These people are their own worst enemies, they will hand Michigan to Biden.

Too bad she didn't honestly. F the authoritarian libs

baseline bum
04-16-2020, 11:14 PM

2.4 T! It’s insanity.

Meh the Trump tax cuts cost $3.2 trillion to give corporations to buy their own stock back. At least the direct payments to people will go back into the economy in useful ways.

Millennial_Messiah
04-16-2020, 11:15 PM

people are going to use half of it to buy the next gen console this autumn for sure. but no point buying a new console until then.

pgardn
04-16-2020, 11:18 PM
Too bad she didn't honestly. F the authoritarian libs

Oh hell yes.

Let Trump be king.
He rules them.
YOu can use the word authoritarian with Michigan, and not Trump...
Amazing twisted thinking.

Millennial_Messiah
04-16-2020, 11:23 PM
Oh hell yes.

Let Trump be king.
He rules them.
YOu can use the word authoritarian with Michigan, and not Trump...
Amazing twisted thinking.
Trump becoming king and smashing the photo of the original Jefferson constitution draft and using it as toilet paper, would be the greatest thing that's ever happened to this bumfuck nation. Seriously.

Millennial_Messiah
04-16-2020, 11:26 PM
That lady in the video... I've just been sitting here fantasizing about a nice quarantine-free dinner with just me and her on a beautiful mostly-cloudy Michigan lakeside afternoon, having thrown her bumfuck cross ornament into the lake, and me taking her into a cabin by the lake, slowly and excitingly removing our clothes off one by one, and me pleasuring her and making sweet love to her and being her man...

That kind of lady. She's all I want, she's all I need.

Millennial_Messiah
04-16-2020, 11:30 PM
Lobby them with your singular voice over those corporate dollars? These niggas have no respect, bruh. They ain't gonna either.

Both parties are bumfucks. The left is worse, but the religious right (i.e. bumfucks like Moscow Mitch) has poisoned Trump into doing their bidding. Fuck this government. I'm convinced the USA needs a big kick in the ass, be it a huge mortality from a pandemic or a giant earthquake or other major disaster, to get itself back on the right track.

pgardn
04-16-2020, 11:32 PM
Trump becoming king and smashing the photo of the original Jefferson constitution draft and using it as toilet paper, would be the greatest thing that's ever happened to this bumfuck nation. Seriously.

Then dont use the word authoritarian in a derogatory way you damn buffo toad.
You want bumfuck, go to Albania you miserable piece of spoiled ass fungus.

BSfromTX
04-16-2020, 11:32 PM
Meh the Trump tax cuts cost $3.2 trillion to give corporations to buy their own stock back. At least the direct payments to people will go back into the economy in useful ways.

I don’t support either, but 1200/ citizens that make less than 200k doesn’t even come close to 2.4 T much less the 3.2... it’s a drop in the bucket.

pgardn
04-16-2020, 11:33 PM
That lady in the video... I've just been sitting here fantasizing about a nice quarantine-free dinner with just me and her on a beautiful mostly-cloudy Michigan lakeside afternoon, having thrown her bumfuck cross ornament into the lake, and me taking her into a cabin by the lake, slowly and excitingly removing our clothes off one by one, and me pleasuring her and making sweet love to her and being her man...

That kind of lady. She's all I want, she's all I need.

She would crush your skinny ass skeleton.

Spurtacular
04-16-2020, 11:35 PM
Both parties are bumfucks. The left is worse, but the religious right (i.e. bumfucks like Moscow Mitch) has poisoned Trump into doing their bidding. Fuck this government. I'm convinced the USA needs a big kick in the ass, be it a huge mortality from a pandemic or a giant earthquake or other major disaster, to get itself back on the right track.

More than that, even. People ain't gonna start rising up 'til the bondage is complete. At which point it'll just be a hundred times harder.
It's not like the cat isn't out of the bag. People just don't care.

Millennial_Messiah
04-16-2020, 11:38 PM
She would crush your skinny ass skeleton.

nah, don't be a bumfuck. I'd let her sit on my face and pleasure her pink nectar valve for hours while she watches hannity and tucker carlson all evening. Good times. And then we'd switch and I'd switch it to OAN so I can see the beautiful Amanda Brilhante in the background as I cum inside my lady, then we spoon for a few minutes and then she cooks for me and we do it all over again with the greg gutfeld show on. Such good times.

pgardn
04-16-2020, 11:41 PM
nah, don't be a bumfuck. I'd let her sit on my face and pleasure her pink nectar valve for hours while she watches hannity and tucker carlson all evening. Good times. And then we'd switch and I'd switch it to OAN so I can see the beautiful Amanda Brilhante in the background as I cum inside my lady, then we spoon for a few minutes and then she cooks for me and we do it all over again with the greg gutfeld show on. Such good times.

This is fantastic.
You should write comedy.
It might make a few people ill, but I would laugh.

Millennial_Messiah
04-16-2020, 11:42 PM
More than that, even. People ain't gonna start rising up 'til the bondage is complete. At which point it'll just be a hundred times harder.
It's not like the cat isn't out of the bag. People just don't care.

Bumfucks better wake up and acknowledge that this has been their extended-30-day-trial of communism, to say the least.

Millennial_Messiah
04-16-2020, 11:42 PM
This is fantastic.
You should write comedy.
It might make a few people ill, but I would laugh.

The lady looks like she's birthed a child or two... so safe to say she's DEFINITELY a squirter. To my enhanced pleasure, of course.

Reck
04-16-2020, 11:45 PM

And? That's their choice.

It's not like they're lazy people who dont have jobs. These people do have jobs but cant work. It's money they'd be getting anyways if they were able to go to work.

You're just a retard.

pgardn
04-16-2020, 11:48 PM
The lady looks like she's birthed a child or two... so safe to say she's DEFINITELY a squirter. To my enhanced pleasure, of course.

Too bad you were not present for her kid/s birthing.
You two could have harvested her placenta, and cooked it up as a substitute for kidney with onions.
Imagine feeding each other that tasty meal.

You want gross, I can give you that right back.

Spurtacular
04-16-2020, 11:48 PM
Bumfucks better wake up and acknowledge that this has been their extended-30-day-trial of communism, to say the least.

Chumpettes seem to like it a lot.

Turns out Bernie wasn't the real commie. (Well, he is; but he's a shitty one compared to the ones in the halls of power).

Spurtacular
04-16-2020, 11:49 PM

It's not like they're lazy people who dont have jobs. These people do have jobs but cant work. It's money they'd be getting anyways if they were able to go to work.

You're just a retard.

If they don't pay their videogame taxes you gonna snitch?

Spurtacular
04-16-2020, 11:51 PM

This is why police want to get them drones up and running. They can record all of those license plates and make sure these people get what's coming to them.

Millennial_Messiah
04-16-2020, 11:55 PM
Too bad you were not present for her kid/s birthing.
You two could have harvested her placenta, and cooked it up as a substitute for kidney with onions.
Imagine feeding each other that tasty meal.

You want gross, I can give you that right back.
Not even gross.

Saving the post-birth placenta for consumption is definitely a ritual in some remote tribal parts of the world, and it's also a thing amongst some hippies even here in the USA... (note, the article below references Oregon, the hippie capital state of the USA).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2017/06/30/cdc-if-you-eat-your-placenta-this-can-happen/#49a356c2216c

Even though it's technically cannibalism (just like that hypocritical bumfuck LeBron chewing the skin off his fingers), there shouldn't be anything wrong with it. It's organ meat, so it should taste something like chicken gizzard or heart, definitely not liver though (that's a unique taste for various reasons) probably not the finest cut of meat, but, it's protein and it won't cause prion diseases like Kuru (that's only from eating human brain meat).

midnightpulp
04-16-2020, 11:59 PM
Joel must've really beat the shit out of MM back in them days :lol

Millennial_Messiah
04-16-2020, 11:59 PM
This is why police want to get them drones up and running. They can record all of those license plates and make sure these people get what's coming to them.

Hope the public rises up to freedom (led by life-long libertarian, conservative hippie, race-mixer, and Michigander Kid Rock) and guns down any bumfuck pigs in blue who want to fuck with freedom. Nothing like a homemade McGriddle, dipped in Aunt Jemima/Log Cabin, made with copious amounts of bacon from the flesh of pig-in-blue.

The rest of the pig-in-blue pork meat goes into the making of the famous hot dog diner Yesterdog in the beautiful city of Grand Rapids, Michigan, home of American Pie and "Stifler's MOM!!!" (But Meshawn Maddock >>> Stifler's Mom.)

Millennial_Messiah
04-17-2020, 12:01 AM
Joel must've really beat the shit out of MM back in them days :lol

What in the bumfuck? Who the fuck is Joel? Billy Joel? He was quite the inspiration. I still love his music.

(Billy Joel is a Republican-voting atheist. A true hero.)

midnightpulp
04-17-2020, 12:14 AM
What in the bumfuck? Who the fuck is Joel? Billy Joel? He was quite the inspiration. I still love his music.

What was the name of that step-dad of yours back in your teenage days (GuitarDude) you used to talk about on here? IIRC, he was a piece of shit you hated. I thought the name was Joel.

Spurtacular
04-17-2020, 12:14 AM

He's not an atheist, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
04-17-2020, 12:31 AM
What was the name of that step-dad of yours back in your teenage days (GuitarDude) you used to talk about on here? IIRC, he was a piece of shit you hated. I thought the name was Joel.
:lmao

Fuckin' great memory dude, but only half accurate.

Not a step dad in any way, shape or form; I never met him.

Just the one and only person my mom has ever had sexual relations with post- my birth. And it only lasted around 2-3 years, roughly spanning the middle of my time in high school. The *encounters* usually happened between 2 and 4 in the morning on random Friday and Saturday nights during the school year. I thought it was fuckin' weird but I didn't complain too much because I almost always ended up with a Whataburger and fries and a sweet tea on the rear end of it.

Millennial_Messiah
04-17-2020, 12:44 AM
He's not an atheist, tbh.

any police bumfuck who has the audacity to enforce communism/martial law over the free will of the people, is thereby a PIG and eligible to be executed and sold for its pork meat (definitely under my regime if I were president). BBQ, anyone? I'm feeling Memphis tonight. Maybe KC Masterpiece tomorrow night. Or Sweet Baby Ray's. Hell, they're all good shit, except for bumfuck Kraft and "Great Value".

pgardn
04-17-2020, 12:54 AM
Not even gross.

Saving the post-birth placenta for consumption is definitely a ritual in some remote tribal parts of the world, and it's also a thing amongst some hippies even here in the USA... (note, the article below references Oregon, the hippie capital state of the USA).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2017/06/30/cdc-if-you-eat-your-placenta-this-can-happen/#49a356c2216c

Even though it's technically cannibalism (just like that hypocritical bumfuck LeBron chewing the skin off his fingers), there shouldn't be anything wrong with it. It's organ meat, so it should taste something like chicken gizzard or heart, definitely not liver though (that's a unique taste for various reasons) probably not the finest cut of meat, but, it's protein and it won't cause prion diseases like Kuru (that's only from eating human brain meat).

No.
Thats just culturally gross.
From my cultural background.

And eating in part of a body other than muscle... No fckn way for me.
No kidney, liver, brain, intestine... (ahhh intestine is ok if there is muscle stuffed in it.

midnightpulp
04-17-2020, 12:55 AM
:lmao

Fuckin' great memory dude, but only half accurate.

Not a step dad in any way, shape or form; I never met him.

Just the one and only person my mom has ever had sexual relations with post- my birth. And it only lasted around 2-3 years, roughly spanning the middle of my time in high school. The *encounters* usually happened between 2 and 4 in the morning on random Friday and Saturday nights during the school year. I thought it was fuckin' weird but I didn't complain too much because I almost always ended up with a Whataburger and fries and a sweet tea on the rear end of it.

That's right. He was only a boyfriend. But his name was Joel, right?

Millennial_Messiah
04-17-2020, 01:05 AM
That's right. He was only a boyfriend. But his name was Joel, right?

Yep. White guy. Joel Shells, IIRC. Republican. Liked to talk football and the weather. Security guy at some warehouse, worked the night shift. Apparently he had a nice van and stuff. Fortunately my mom was already in her mid 50s at the time.

Millennial_Messiah
04-17-2020, 01:06 AM
No.
Thats just culturally gross.
From my cultural background.

And eating in part of a body other than muscle... No fckn way for me.
No kidney, liver, brain, intestine... (ahhh intestine is ok if there is muscle stuffed in it.

You don't like giblets in your stuffing/turkey gravy on Thanksgiving? That's just wrong.

rascal
04-17-2020, 08:53 AM

You think she is beautiful? Ha ha

boutons_deux
04-17-2020, 09:02 AM
Trash won MI's EC votes by 22K, with Flint's 100K votes not counted at all, aka, Repug counting fraud

MI shitbag Repugs have since disenfranchised 200K+

RandomGuy
04-17-2020, 09:12 AM

Period.

Maybe if you accidentally wander into a voting booth someday you might get your way.

Millennial_Messiah
04-17-2020, 09:22 AM
Maybe if you accidentally wander into a voting booth someday you might get your way.

Nah. The last time (and final time, ever) I walked into a voting booth it was to vote for Mitt the Twit, and he lost; thus, it's bad luck, so I've stayed away ever since then.

Millennial_Messiah
04-17-2020, 09:23 AM
You think she is beautiful? Ha ha

And you don't? What's your kind of lady? Cotton candy colored hair with a bunch of tattoos and piercings?

RandomGuy
04-17-2020, 09:54 AM

2.4 T! It’s insanity.

That is how much we have given away to the hyper-rich in the most recent rounds of tax cuts. No one seemed to care much about the deficit/debt until now.

Hell, let's add another 2T to the pile, and give that straight to citizens instead of businesses. 2000 per person for 3 months.

RandomGuy
04-17-2020, 09:57 AM
Nah. The last time (and final time, ever) I walked into a voting booth it was to vote for Mitt the Twit, and he lost; thus, it's bad luck, so I've stayed away ever since then.

My wife and I vote in every election. Every one, even the run-offs.

Chucho
04-17-2020, 10:34 AM

You're just a retard.

That's it and that's all.

Spurtacular
04-17-2020, 10:36 AM

:lmao Cos she's looking over your shoulder telling you how you have to vote. :lmao

Spurtacular
04-17-2020, 10:37 AM
That's it and that's all.

You need friends worse than blake probably. :lol

SpursforSix
04-17-2020, 10:49 AM

Bend over, I'll fucking show you a worse friend than Blake.

leemajors
04-17-2020, 10:52 AM

Just when I thought you couldn't say anything stupider.

Millennial_Messiah
04-17-2020, 10:56 AM

2 democrat votes in TX isn't going to move the needle, sorry, might as well stay home and watch netflix with her

Chucho
04-17-2020, 11:06 AM

Says the guy who high-fives himself with his alts. And, also, of course, doesn't miss a beat doing the same thing he's done the last 5 years- molest men all day, every day.

RandomGuy
04-17-2020, 11:37 AM
2 democrat votes in TX isn't going to move the needle, sorry, might as well stay home and watch netflix with her

Texas Isn't A Red State — It's A Non-Voting State
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/texas-red-state-voting-state

Elections aren’t competitive because gerrymandered districts make for non-competitive races.

Spurtacular
04-17-2020, 11:42 AM
Says the guy who high-fives himself with his alts. And, also, of course, doesn't miss a beat doing the same thing he's done the last 5 years- molest men all day, every day.

Crusty holding tight to d'em store-bought narratives.

Reck
04-17-2020, 12:39 PM
Bend over, I'll fucking show you a worse friend than Blake.

Joke's on you. He likes to be bent the fuck over. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
04-17-2020, 01:57 PM
Gerrymandering only is a thing in the House of Representatives. Has nothing to do with the general election or senate.