PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical sign and trade with the Magic

Collins21
04-17-2020, 03:25 PM
Let's say the Spurs did a sign and trade with the Magic involving DeRozan and Aaron Gordon. I believe if they made that swap and dumped Forbes this team could continue to compete for one more year until the other salaries like LMA, Gay and Mills come off the books. I truly believe that a line up of White, Walker ,Johnson, Gordon and LMA for one year could get this team to be more competitive and better to watch. Not to mention if they get a steal in the draft such as Obi Toppin or Issac Okoro. I they could also trade Gay so they could open up room to sign a Joe Harris now you're cooking. My point is the Spurs don't have to start a rebuild this year but keeping both DeRozan and Aldridge should be off the the table. For all the the tank people out there this team that I put together would be more than a 35 win team so you can't use the excuse that "I'd rather have a 20 win team than a 35 win team"

phxspurfan
04-17-2020, 03:52 PM
Have always said would love to have Aaron Gordon on this team. But we would still need shooters that aren’t such black holes on defense. And this trade doesn’t seem to want to happen