nice win for the mavs

yes the spurs played the first back to back game this year
and it is the first road game this year
and pop refused to put tp back in

but good win
spurs will get you next time :smokin

E20
11-05-2005, 10:56 PM
I think God is punishing the Spurs because I jerked off before the game. Maybe that's it.

PizzaFace
11-05-2005, 10:58 PM
I hope that is not the reason.

TwoHandJam
11-05-2005, 10:59 PM
Hate to see the good guys lose but I can take some solace in knowing that it wasn't a loss to a title contender. Those losses are the ones you have to have some concern about.

A Serbian Beast
11-05-2005, 11:00 PM
I think God is punishing the Spurs because I jerked off before the game. Maybe that's it.
Haven't you learned your lesson already?

mouse
11-05-2005, 11:03 PM
Holy Shit !! Ducks saves SpursTalk from being a classless Spurs forum.

good going Ducks way to man up and take your loss. your a real fan

major props to you, you make Kori and LJ proud, to bad it took a Spurs fan in AZ to be the one to show some class, what does that say about the rest of the ass holes here?

This city could use more Ducks.

Leetonidas
11-05-2005, 11:04 PM

:jack

Anyway, nice win for the Mavs. Too many turnovers and too many missed open shots.

Horry For 3!
11-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Spurs played pretty shitty, didn't box out anyone, so many offensive rebounds for the Mavs....not good

E20
11-05-2005, 11:05 PM
Pop thought that if he played small ball it would work it didn't.

Ghost Writer
11-05-2005, 11:05 PM
'Sup, mouse.

I thought you being a Mavs fan was just temporary.

WTF?

You were a legendary Spurs fan.

My favorite player is Nowitski, but I still love the Spurs.
Please come back.

You are sorely missed.

Leetonidas
11-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Devin Harris = New Earl Watson?

polandprzem
11-05-2005, 11:06 PM
duncanspursnba - how is your cow?

ChumpDumper
11-05-2005, 11:16 PM
Good win for the Mavs. We certainly helped them along but they took the game that came to them.

NASHville
11-05-2005, 11:21 PM
The Mavs simply out played the Spurs from start to finish.

Wake up Spurs. Don't believe the hype you read and hear.

mouse
11-05-2005, 11:26 PM
'Sup, mouse.

I thought you being a Mavs fan was just temporary.

WTF?

You were a legendary Spurs fan.
how was the coma?
where have you been for the last 3 years? you still think Clinton is prez?

this bandwagon city does not deserve a fan of my caliber. why should I help the Spurs when they lose? when they win they don't want no part of mouse.

You guys are in trouble , and I am enjoying every minute of it :lmao

TwoHandJam
11-06-2005, 12:06 AM
why should I help the Spurs when they lose? when they win they don't want no part of mouse.

I'm not sure you can help the Spurs more than you already have my dear Mouse. Since you jumped as a fan, the Spurs have won multiple championships. Whatever you're doing out there in Dallas, please don't stop.

Dan Rather
11-06-2005, 12:35 AM
^ :lmao

Kori Ellis
11-06-2005, 12:37 AM
Mavs and AJ did a great job today. Spurs sucked.

TwoHandJam
11-06-2005, 12:49 AM
They sure did.

Dan Rather
11-06-2005, 12:52 AM
That was so true, it's one thing to play good and lose, but to lose by poor performance is a hard pill to swallow. BTW tell Nate Lundy that was a great game night react show tonight. will you be on again next game?

leemajors
11-06-2005, 01:50 AM
bush was pres 3 years ago, and thinking the spurs are in trouble after one loss is as silly as thinking they will win 70 games. if marks had played, maybe the outcome would have been different.

Sense
11-06-2005, 02:21 AM

I'll tell you what the Spurs could've used more of....

Ginobili...

The guy missed layups we're used to celebrating before we see gone in... along with shots too..

critical turnovers and just not producing as usual, except for the FT's tonight.

Anyways, it was a sad thing to play the Mavs this early when the teams are so prepared as well as the players, but we gotta give them credit.

ducks
11-06-2005, 10:01 AM

major props to you, you make Kori and LJ proud, to bad it took a Spurs fan in AZ to be the one to show some class, what does that say about the rest of the ass holes here?

Mavs<Spurs
11-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Lots of problems.

Too many turnovers.

Bad defense. Stupid Switches.

Poor shot selection.

Lack of offensive cohesion.

Didn't run our schemes well.

Utter chaos and confusion.

Back to the drawing board as Wile E Coyote would put it.

mavsfan1000
11-06-2005, 01:56 PM
This mavs team is hard to explain. They look terrible some days but when they're active they can cause a ton of turnovers on the other team. Too inconsistent is Dallas's problem. :pctoss

Bruno
11-06-2005, 01:58 PM
This mavs team is hard to explain. They look terrible some days but when they're active they can cause a ton of turnovers on the other team. Too inconsistent is Dallas's problem. :pctoss

Mavs have no real inside presence.
It's difficult to be consistent in this case.

mavsfan1000
11-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Harris, Daniels, and Howard are all able to get to the rim. They just don't function well as a team and get selfish at times. Christie is the only player that doesn't really get easy shots and takes only jumpers. Getting to the rim is considered an inside prescence even though it isn't back to the basket style.

mouse
11-06-2005, 02:21 PM
Selfish play never stopped the Lakers, or Bulls from a ring,

why should it stop the Mighty Mighty Mavs

Bruno
11-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Getting to the rim is considered an inside prescence even though it isn't back to the basket style.

Not really.
Mavs haven't a low-post scorer, it hurts their consistancy.

mavsfan1000
11-06-2005, 02:56 PM
Well against the spurs Dallas is better going outside because Duncan is a good defender against low post players. What gives Duncan problems is players like Dirk that go outside for their shots. Bowen is too small to guard Dirk so if Dallas gets to play San Antonio in the playoffs it could be a real tough matchup for the spurs.

Doc Jerome
11-06-2005, 06:48 PM

You are a classless act fishing for compliments on a Spurs forum. As far as I am concerned, that is called: "Back Door Trolling"

I knew there was something insecure about you. You even chose the right monicker, . . . "mouse".

mouse
11-06-2005, 07:23 PM
You are a classless act fishing for compliments on a Spurs forum. As far as I am concerned, that is called: "Back Door Trolling"

There you go again with the gay references,

I call it like I see it , and I would do the same for you if you ever man up and be a real fan.

I knew there was something insecure about you.

All I need is a hug, maybe you can help me. I must warn you, am over 15 years old, I hope you still find me attractive :lmao

You even chose the right monicker, . . . "mouse".

as so did you Doc?

If your a real doctor? why not give your self an enima?
you seem to have something up your ass :lmao

http://www.drnatura.com/images/colonix1.jpg

http://www.drnatura.com/

Dan Rather
11-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Doc Jerome
don't let that ass hole mouse get to you, I already PM'd Kori, they plan to bann his ass.

hang in there brah :)

Suns Fan
11-06-2005, 07:48 PM
I am sorry mouse but this time your being an ass hole. you need to tell Doc Jerome your sorry, your better than that bro.

I hope this Doc person does not leave I like his NBA takes.

NZHayden
11-06-2005, 07:49 PM
we would have won if marks played

ChumpDumper
11-06-2005, 07:52 PM
we would have won if marks playedThey need to IR Beno and activate Marks.

Deadbeat Dad
11-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Beano? are you sure?

Doc Jerome
11-06-2005, 09:03 PM
Never fear Dan Rather and Suns Fan, Doc is here to stay. mouse is just a little insecure about his team and himself; although, if he takes the first step to recovery by admitting that both he and his team are inferior, I think his world will begin to be a little less clowd- ah, . . . umm, cheezy that is.

Larry Dallas
11-06-2005, 11:35 PM
^ rack this dude.
mouse you just got served :lmao

mugatu
11-07-2005, 10:06 AM
That Doc Jerome knows his smack, I like him.