PDA

View Full Version : COVID 19: Democrat Governors Letting People Die

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 09:13 AM
Nine States With Most COVID Cases

1. New York: Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D)
2. New Jersey: Gov. Phil Murphy (D)
3. Massachusetts: Gov. Charlie Baker (Rino)
4. Pennsylvania: Gov. Tom Wolf
5. Michigan: Gov. Grechen Whitmer (D)
6. Illinois: Gov. JB Pritzker (D)
7. California: Gov. Gavin Newsom (D)
8. Florida: Gov. Ron DeSantis (R)
9. Louisiana: Gov. John Bel Edwards (D)

Will Hunting
04-19-2020, 09:15 AM
If the Massachusetts Governor is a RINO then the governor of Louisiana is a DINO.

Only fair.

ChumpDumper
04-19-2020, 09:16 AM

9. Louisiana: Gov. John Bel Edwards (D)Define "letting."

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 09:16 AM
If the Massachusetts Governor is a RINO then the governor of Louisiana is a DINO.

Only fair.

What the fuck is a DINO? All D's are in corporate pockets. :lol

DMX7
04-19-2020, 11:17 AM
Who is president of all those states?

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 11:41 AM
Who is president of all those states?

Trump the absolute authority now.

Winehole23
04-19-2020, 11:42 AM
Who is president of all those states?I HAVE TOTAL POWER BUT NO RESPONSIBILITY. IT'S ALL ON THE GOVERNORS.

WHATEVER WORKS WAS PART OF MY PLAN ALL ALONG.

WHATEVER GOES WRONG IS THEIR FAULT!

SnakeBoy
04-19-2020, 11:44 AM
He's a dictator :cry

He's not a dictator :cry

Winehole23
04-19-2020, 11:46 AM
He's a dictator
He's not a dictator :cryTrump talks like a dictator, but in fact is incredibly weak. Both of these things are true.

ChumpDumper
04-19-2020, 11:47 AM

He's not a dictator :cryHas Trump made any mistakes RE: this pandemic?

Yes or no.

If yes, what were those mistakes?

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 11:55 AM

Chumpettes can't make up their mind.

ChumpDumper
04-19-2020, 11:55 AM
Chumpettes can't make up their mind.Has Trump made any mistakes RE: this pandemic?

Yes or no.

Winehole23
04-19-2020, 11:57 AM
Chumpettes can't make up their mind.It's not hard.

Aspirationally and rhetorically, Trump is a caudillo.

In reality he's a more or less inept blowhard.

There's no contradiction between these two things.

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 11:58 AM
It's not hard.

Aspirationally and rhetorically, Trump is a caudillo.

In reality he's a more or less inept blowhard.

There's no contradiction between these two things.

Better get Biden; all that'll change, amirite?

ChumpDumper
04-19-2020, 12:00 PM
Better get Biden; all that'll change, amirite?Well, yeah...it would....

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 12:01 PM
Well, yeah...it would....

:lol No

ChumpDumper
04-19-2020, 12:04 PM
:lol NoIf Biden is elected, Trump won't be declaring dictatorial powers for himself anymore.

Do you understand?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 12:12 PM
If Biden is elected, Trump won't be declaring dictatorial powers for himself anymore.

Do you understand?

Yes or no.

Movinggoalposts.gif

ChumpDumper
04-19-2020, 12:14 PM
Movinggoalposts.gifNope, I just showed you what would change.

:lol dunnoderp can't understand his own posts

Winehole23
04-19-2020, 12:21 PM
Better get Biden; all that'll change, amirite?I don't have high hopes.for Biden, it's just that Trump has lowered the bar so far. Biden will appoint more competent technocrats and better judges. Otherwise I expect to see a lot of continuity.

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 12:51 PM
I don't have high hopes.for Biden, it's just that Trump has lowered the bar so far. Biden will appoint more competent technocrats and better judges. Otherwise I expect to see a lot of continuity.

:lol Democrat Blakehole

Winehole23
04-19-2020, 12:54 PM
:lol Democrat BlakeholeYes, predicting a lot of continuity between Biden and Trump makes me a typical Democrat. How shrewd of you.

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 12:54 PM
Yes, predicting a lot of continuity between Biden and Trump makes me a typical Democrat. How shrewd of you.

You're not even making sense.

Winehole23
04-19-2020, 12:56 PM
You're not even making sense.What doesn't make sense to you?

ducks
04-19-2020, 01:02 PM
Has Trump made any mistakes RE: this pandemic?

Yes or no.

Has
The
Who
Dr
Has
Anyone
That
Gave
Trump
Advise
Doing this?

ChumpDumper
04-19-2020, 01:06 PM
Has
The
Who
Dr
Has
Anyone
That
Gave
Trump
Advise
Doing this?ducks folds

Don't feel bad. Every one of you has folded.

It's what you guys do.

Thread
04-19-2020, 01:09 PM

This has been Spurt's finest hour. When we needed him most, he's grabbed our standard like in "Glory" (I"d shoved up TSA ass in a fit of pique.) and is now leading us thru the enemies ramparts.

SPURTS!!!!!!!!!

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 01:23 PM
This has been Spurt's finest hour. When we needed him most, he's grabbed our standard like in "Glory" (I"d shoved up TSA ass in a fit of pique.) and is now leading us thru the enemies ramparts.

SPURTS!!!!!!!!!

Grabbin' Chumpettes by their pussies. :lol

ducks
04-19-2020, 01:39 PM
Chump never makes a mistake In his life
He is perfect

DMC
04-19-2020, 01:40 PM

SPURTS!!!!!!!!!

Remove NY from the equation and we are almost half the death total. Funny the Northern dem states like to separate themselves when it comes to their liberal educations vs the south, but they love to lump their deaths into the total so they don't stand out.

Thread
04-19-2020, 01:44 PM
Remove NY from the equation and we are almost half the death total. Funny the Northern dem states like to separate themselves when it comes to their liberal educations vs the south, but they love to lump their deaths into the total so they don't stand out.

A Political Forum living legend. Like A. Creed "a man who needs no introduction anywhere in the civilized world."

Regardless, I'm going:::

D
M
C

Winehole23
04-19-2020, 01:45 PM

Snapshot analysis, tbh. Let's revisit in 3-4 months.

DMC
04-19-2020, 01:47 PM
Snapshot analysis, tbh. Let's revisit in 3-4 months.

I'll take facts over prognostication.

Fact 1. NY has 18K deaths.

Fact 2. NY is run by democrats

If Texas had 18K deaths the governor would be called everything but a white man here. His ass wouldn't hold shucks. Somehow Trump gets the blame for NY. It's like blaming Adam Silver because your team lost in the playoffs.

Winehole23
04-19-2020, 01:54 PM

If Texas had 18K deaths the governor would be called everything but a white man here. His ass wouldn't hold shucks. Somehow Trump gets the blame for NY. It's like blaming Adam Silver because your team lost in the playoffs.Cuomo and DeBlasio share the blame. You oversimplify with the worst around here.

ChumpDumper
04-19-2020, 01:55 PM

If Texas had 18K deaths the governor would be called everything but a white man here. His ass wouldn't hold shucks. Somehow Trump gets the blame for NY. It's like blaming Adam Silver because your team lost in the playoffs.No, it's not. That's a stupid, simplistic nonargument.

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 01:56 PM

If Texas had 18K deaths the governor would be called everything but a white man here. His ass wouldn't hold shucks. Somehow Trump gets the blame for NY. It's like blaming Adam Silver because your team lost in the playoffs.

:lol Chumpettes want to get rid of Trump any way possible.

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 01:56 PM
No, it's not. That's a stupid, simplistic nonargument.

Blake Zero in the house.

ChumpDumper
04-19-2020, 01:59 PM
Blake Zero in the house.dunnoderp wants a friend

TSA
04-19-2020, 02:03 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1251838313176207361

None of this should excuse the media writ large from taking a more critical approach to Cuomo’s handling of the pandemic. There have been relatively few questions since he initially dismissed de Blasio’s call for a shelter-in-place policy for New York City, only to implement almost exactly what the mayor asked for several days later. On Monday, March 16, Cuomo said he would not impose a requirement similar to San Francisco’s, which called for people to stay home as much as possible and closed most businesses: a top Cuomo administration official said there was “no consideration” of de Blasio’s shelter-in-place policy.

But by Sunday, March 22, a statewide order from Cuomo, known as pause, was doing just that. Cuomo drew praise for his decisiveness.

Most importantly, the same question must be asked of Cuomo that journalists are rightly demanding of Trump: Why weren’t you more prepared? New York is a global city. Coronavirus was ravaging China in January and was likely to reach the five boroughs. Why wasn’t the state of New York ready to enact harsher policies—closing down schools, businesses, and major gathering places—when the first covid-19 case appeared on March 1?

Why, in January, didn’t New York plan for these closures, informing parents that schools might close and businesses couldn’t operate normally? Why was the severity of covid-19 denied, with Cuomo succumbing to public pressure to enact tough measures when it was effectively too late? Why is a governor being praised for his leadership skills when a shelter-in-place order came twenty-two days after the first coronavirus case? Why is New York City the next Northern Italy? These are the kinds of questions that will take more than a PowerPoint slide to answer.

https://www.cjr.org/analysis/andrew-cuomo-coronavirus-covid19-barkan.php

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 02:03 PM
dunnoderp wants a friend

Nobody with any self esteem wants you for a friend, David.

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 02:05 PM

None of this should excuse the media writ large from taking a more critical approach to Cuomo’s handling of the pandemic. There have been relatively few questions since he initially dismissed de Blasio’s call for a shelter-in-place policy for New York City, only to implement almost exactly what the mayor asked for several days later. On Monday, March 16, Cuomo said he would not impose a requirement similar to San Francisco’s, which called for people to stay home as much as possible and closed most businesses: a top Cuomo administration official said there was “no consideration” of de Blasio’s shelter-in-place policy.

But by Sunday, March 22, a statewide order from Cuomo, known as pause, was doing just that. Cuomo drew praise for his decisiveness.

Most importantly, the same question must be asked of Cuomo that journalists are rightly demanding of Trump: Why weren’t you more prepared? New York is a global city. Coronavirus was ravaging China in January and was likely to reach the five boroughs. Why wasn’t the state of New York ready to enact harsher policies—closing down schools, businesses, and major gathering places—when the first covid-19 case appeared on March 1?

Why, in January, didn’t New York plan for these closures, informing parents that schools might close and businesses couldn’t operate normally? Why was the severity of covid-19 denied, with Cuomo succumbing to public pressure to enact tough measures when it was effectively too late? Why is a governor being praised for his leadership skills when a shelter-in-place order came twenty-two days after the first coronavirus case? Why is New York City the next Northern Italy? These are the kinds of questions that will take more than a PowerPoint slide to answer.

https://www.cjr.org/analysis/andrew-cuomo-coronavirus-covid19-barkan.php

Not putting your stuff in a quote box and passing it off as your own stuff. RandomCuck does that, too.

ChumpDumper
04-19-2020, 02:10 PM

https://www.cjr.org/analysis/andrew-cuomo-coronavirus-covid19-barkan.phpSure.

Now do Trump.

You won't because you're a shill and an apologist.

DMC
04-19-2020, 02:12 PM
Cuomo and DeBlasio share the blame. You oversimplify with the worst around here.
Cuomo, what a peach.

Yeah you ripped Cuomo a new one here. :lol

Winehole23
04-19-2020, 02:16 PM
Yeah you ripped Cuomo a new one here. :lolI've mentioned them other times as blameworthy.

Cuomo and DeBlasio dithered. NYers died. Same is true of Trump, but for the whole country.

DMC
04-19-2020, 02:16 PM
Not putting your stuff in a quote box and passing it off as your own stuff. RandomCuck does that, too.

He provided the link below. I think that's the same thing as a quote box tbh

DMC
04-19-2020, 02:17 PM
I've mentioned them other times as blameworthy.

Cuomo and DeBlasio dithered. NYers died. Same is true of Trump, but for the whole country.

"Blameworthy" yet you focus on Trump as if he makes NY's policy.

:lol

"dithered" 18K+ dead = "dithered" :lol

Keep :downspin:

Winehole23
04-19-2020, 02:19 PM
"Blameworthy" yet you focus on Trump as if he makes NY's policy.

:lolCan you give an example of what you mean?

DMC
04-19-2020, 02:19 PM
Search RandomGuy's thread titles about Cuomo.....

:lol

DMC
04-19-2020, 02:20 PM
I HAVE TOTAL POWER BUT NO RESPONSIBILITY. IT'S ALL ON THE GOVERNORS.

WHATEVER WORKS WAS PART OF MY PLAN ALL ALONG.

WHATEVER GOES WRONG IS THEIR FAULT!

Can you give an example of what you mean?

DMC
04-19-2020, 02:23 PM
Sure.

Now do Trump.

You won't because you're a shill and an apologist.

Fredo and wife - COVID-19 infected
Don Jr and wife? No

Winehole23
04-19-2020, 02:23 PM
Yeah, you don't get what I was saying there. That was me lampooning DJT's essential fecklessness and lack of leadership. No where there do I imply Trump makes policy for NY.

DMC
04-19-2020, 02:30 PM
Yeah, you don't get what I was saying there. That was me lampooning DJT's essential fecklessness and lack of leadership. No where there do I imply Trump makes policy for NY.

Still waiting for your posts about how Cuomo and DeBlasio are to blame.

We're talking about half the deaths of the entire country. chop chop

Winehole23
04-19-2020, 02:41 PM

If you're so interested, they can easily be found.

Search terms are "Cuomo" "DeBlasio" and "dithered."Probably two or three posts.

How many times have you blamed them by name?

Spurtacular
04-20-2020, 09:04 AM

If you're so interested, they can easily be found.

Search terms are "Cuomo" "DeBlasio" and "dithered."Probably two or three posts.

How many times have you blamed them by name?

:lol Present

Winehole23
04-20-2020, 09:15 AM
:lol Present
^^^reading challenged

Spurtacular
04-20-2020, 09:38 AM
^^^reading challenged

:cry Google votes for me :cry

RandomGuy
04-20-2020, 09:56 AM

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/WeZTGZiFfePx_nUBdpDzRA--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9MTI4MDtoPTk2MA--/https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.com/creatr-uploaded-images/2020-04/a9396810-82b3-11ea-beff-659e6f83d5b5

https://gotechdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/1587171059_Covid-19-coronavirus-reaction-US-citizens-protest-against-blockade-in.jpg

https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/protest-1-ap-er-200419_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

https://dmn-dallas-news-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com/resizer/yTjC8st2qD1JghLX5J_NsSw4K7c=/1660x934/smart/filters:no_upscale()/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-dmn.s3.amazonaws.com/public/SZ76RQ2JEFGL3NZJWJFAHBXGRQ.jpg

https://www.fccnn.com/incoming/5234120-7knt9v-041720.REOPENMN6.jpg/alternates/BASE_LANDSCAPE/041720.REOPENMN6.jpg

RandomGuy
04-20-2020, 09:57 AM
:cry Google votes for me :cry

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/WeZTGZiFfePx_nUBdpDzRA--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9MTI4MDtoPTk2MA--/https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.com/creatr-uploaded-images/2020-04/a9396810-82b3-11ea-beff-659e6f83d5b5

https://gotechdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/1587171059_Covid-19-coronavirus-reaction-US-citizens-protest-against-blockade-in.jpg

https://dmn-dallas-news-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com/resizer/yTjC8st2qD1JghLX5J_NsSw4K7c=/1660x934/smart/filters:no_upscale()/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-dmn.s3.amazonaws.com/public/SZ76RQ2JEFGL3NZJWJFAHBXGRQ.jpg

https://www.fccnn.com/incoming/5234120-7knt9v-041720.REOPENMN6.jpg/alternates/BASE_LANDSCAPE/041720.REOPENMN6.jpg

RandomGuy
04-20-2020, 10:08 AM

Thread has a point about Cuomo. He dithered, and NYC is paying the price.

I have yet to meet a NYer who has nice things to say about Andrew Cuomo, have you met any?

Cuomo and DeBlasio suck.

:lmao

DMC
04-20-2020, 10:15 AM

I already quoted that post, idiot.

SnakeBoy
04-20-2020, 11:17 AM

True Patriots risking it all for their God given rights.

This is what
(Democracy looks like)

This is what
(Democracy looks like)

This is what
(Democracy looks like)

This is what
(Democracy looks like)

REVOLUTION
(The only Solution)

REVOLUTION
(The only Solution)

REVOLUTION
(The only Solution)

Workers of the world
UNITE!

RandomGuy
04-20-2020, 02:07 PM
True Patriots risking it all for their God given rights.

This is what
(Democracy looks like)

This is what
(Democracy looks like)

This is what
(Democracy looks like)

This is what
(Democracy looks like)

REVOLUTION
(The only Solution)

REVOLUTION
(The only Solution)

REVOLUTION
(The only Solution)

Workers of the world
UNITE!

So yeah, that is your crowd. Infecting themselves and others in the middle of a pandemic.

That is the face of your ideology.

"3% is acceptable casualty rate to re-open the schools"

Care to guess what my kids friends thought of that? I will put a flower on the grave of the Republican party. It will have deserved its demise, and people like you are driving that.

You guys have people like The Great Yacht on your side too? What could go wrong? Onwards to victory, amirite?

RandomGuy
04-20-2020, 02:59 PM
I already quoted that post, idiot.

:lmao Thank for thinking of me.

DMC
04-20-2020, 03:42 PM
:lmao Thanks for thinking for me.

fify

koriwhat
04-20-2020, 03:47 PM
So yeah, that is your crowd. Infecting themselves and others in the middle of a pandemic.

That is the face of your ideology.

"3% is acceptable casualty rate to re-open the schools"

Care to guess what my kids friends thought of that? I will put a flower on the grave of the Republican party. It will have deserved its demise, and people like you are driving that.

You guys have people like The Great Yacht on your side too? What could go wrong? Onwards to victory, amirite?

lol yeah yeah yeah

RandomGuy
04-21-2020, 03:04 AM
fify

Thanks, man. I, appreciate it.

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2020, 04:53 AM

That shows how much Democrat governors want to impose their authoritarian/totalitarian powers. Also shows how desperately Democrat governors (puppets) want the NWO agenda fulfilled. It's also a lot easier to miscategorize deaths of natural causes and other illnesses as Covid19 when you have a greater mass population.

I hope you don't think this Covid 19 is real.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 07:34 AM
Dems were wrong as usual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL2SIZGyYHE

ChumpDumper
04-21-2020, 09:30 AM
That shows how much Democrat governors want to impose their authoritarian/totalitarian powers. Also shows how desperately Democrat governors (puppets) want the NWO agenda fulfilled. It's also a lot easier to miscategorize deaths of natural causes and other illnesses as Covid19 when you have a greater mass population.

I hope you don't think this Covid 19 is real.So what killed the 40k Americans?

5G?

pgardn
04-21-2020, 09:43 AM
Trump is exposing the power hungry governors by deftly fcking this situation up at every turn.
Nice.

During a visit to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta on March 6, the president told reporters “anybody that wants a test can get a test. That’s what the bottom line is.”

Just one example
Promises made promises abandoned.
Facts laid out; facts are totally false.
March the fckn 6th.
What a clusterfck Of a WH...

pgardn
04-21-2020, 09:45 AM
So what killed the 40k Americans?

5G?

An Israeli-US produced virus + 5G

Lets make these fantasies as complex as possible.

RandomGuy
04-21-2020, 05:16 PM

Translation:

"I don't understand math or critical thinking"

I am not going to explain it to you. Go-back and re-read. Or... get your self red-assed again.

Personally I hope you are too lazy to bother figuring it out. Because making you look like an idiot is a way to vent frustration at fucking idiots everywhere.

Spurtacular
04-21-2020, 05:31 PM
Translation:

"I don't understand math or critical thinking"

I am not going to explain it to you. Go-back and re-read. Or... get your self red-assed again.

Personally I hope you are too lazy to bother figuring it out. Because making you look like an idiot is a way to vent frustration at fucking idiots everywhere.

:lmao :cry Imma not gonna make a case other than Imma triggered :cry :lmao

Spurtacular
05-15-2020, 05:11 PM
Democrat governors in Pennsylvania and New York ordering nursing homes to admit COVID infected persons.

rascal
05-15-2020, 08:03 PM
People wanting to go back to work even if it is against their financial best interests is stupidity. Most of these people will make more on unemployment and the $600 a week.

Spurtacular
05-15-2020, 10:35 PM
People wanting to go back to work even if it is against their financial best interests is stupidity. Most of these people will make more on unemployment and the $600 a week.

Yea, while passing massive costs onto their prodigy.

It could be worthwhile if all the bailout money was going to individuals 6.5:1 to corporations and not the other way around. But instead, the ruling class is getting rich. And since assembly has been effectively outlawed, these criminals are in the clear.

Spurtacular
05-23-2020, 08:55 PM
https://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/Data-shows-81-of--570708611.html

MN nursing homes have 81% of COVID-19 deaths, still taking positive patients

Got to kill people! Got to get Trump out of office!

:cry Muh sacrificial lambs :cry

DMC
05-23-2020, 08:58 PM
If Trump wasn't out playing golf, he could have built a facility for covid patients and called it a hospital. The governor is doing her dead level best (no pun intended). Just look at Cuomo, what a shining example of success he's been on CNN with his brother playing patty cake.

Spurtacular
05-23-2020, 10:21 PM
If Trump wasn't out playing golf, he could have built a facility for covid patients and called it a hospital. The governor is doing her dead level best (no pun intended). Just look at Cuomo, what a shining example of success he's been on CNN with his brother playing patty cake.

Dems like Trump more than they do Bernie. He's in on all the siphoning of printed money to the corporations, who have all just cut fat and will be buying assets at reduced rates. As well, the powers for government to spy have only been amplified.

Spurtacular
05-26-2020, 06:09 AM
Cuomo blames all his shortcomings on faulty science.

:lmao Chumpettes