PDA

View Full Version : Damn kids...

Leetonidas
11-06-2005, 01:27 AM
Let me show you how bad it is...

I'm 15 years old. I'm complaining about teenagers...odd? Yes.

It's so stupid how the dress and act. I mean has anyone heard of this "emo" class? These kids are all depressed for no reason and they cut themselves! My stance on self-mutlilation is that it's wrong. What's the point?

These "emo kids" as they like to call themselves have the most idiotic hairstyles dyed to the most insane colors that don't mix, wear make up in the oddest places, and wear extremely tight pants (and I'm talking about the guys). WHY WOULD YOU WEAR GIRLS PANTS!? You're a BOY! I can't tell you how much this drives me crazy. What could a 14-16 year old be so depressed about that they act this way and talk about how cool it is too cut and how they want to die? I bet if they got jumped in Compton they wouldn't find it all too funny.

Now, aside from them and Goths and anime freaks (God I hate them too) these "wiggers" are getting out of control. Not to be racist, but seeing a black dude in the baggy stuff and talking the way he does doesn't phaze me because I'm use to it and all the black people I know do that, but the white kids that do it...my God. It's so retarded seeing a white kid wearing jeans below his ass and a G-Unit shirt with 5 chains, a cubic zirconia earing trying to pass it off for a diamond, very loose white Nike's not tied at all, jersey's from teams that don't even exist hung over big belt buckles, and hearing they trying to talk gangster...OMG it's so idiotic I want to just slap them.

What do you guys think about kids today?

Edit...

Now that I think about it, anyone with their jeans below their ass looks stupid.

snyderman
11-06-2005, 01:30 AM
http://emosong.ytmnd.com/

this thing is so great about making fun of the emos.

Leetonidas
11-06-2005, 01:33 AM

:lol

Seen it, but it's so true. MySpace is like the perfect place to find emo kids.

E20
11-06-2005, 01:58 AM
The reason they are depressed is cause their penis size is small.

Leetonidas
11-06-2005, 02:04 AM
The reason they are depressed is cause their penis size is small.

My philosophy on emo kids is they don't get laid so they can't be happy. But that's just me. :lol

midgetonadonkey
11-06-2005, 03:46 AM
Emo guys fuck hot ass Emo girls. That's why they do it.

ZStomp
11-06-2005, 04:45 AM
Emo..:lol

That's so funny. I don't understand that.

Leetonidas
11-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Emo guys fuck hot ass Emo girls. That's why they do it.

A lot of emo guys are gay or bi, and a lot of emo girls are ugly...that's why they're emo.

spurs=bling
11-06-2005, 03:21 PM
my cousin in MN dresses like a goth. she looks so stupid, all she does is play video games all day long. last time went over there that is all she did. its so fucking stupid.

snyderman
11-06-2005, 03:59 PM
you'd be sad too if you listened to that terrible emo music.

Shelly
11-06-2005, 05:37 PM
What bands are considered EMO anyway?

snyderman
11-06-2005, 06:11 PM

snyderman
11-06-2005, 06:13 PM
what are emo bands you ask?

a) any band whos songs contain lyrics about cutting or crying on a regular basis.
b) if the bands name ends in "romance" (matchbook romance, my chemical romance)
c) or if 2 or more of the members wear sweaters.

Drachen
11-06-2005, 08:26 PM
umm this group has been going on for decades, they just have different names for the "group." All of the main groups stay the same, jocks dorks rebels popular, etc. The reason why they are depressed is because they are teenagers, there is a chemical imbalance in them.

Leetonidas
11-06-2005, 08:45 PM
What bands are considered EMO anyway?

My Chemical Romance
Matchbook Romance
Dashboard Confessional
Alkaline Trio
From First to Last

Crap like that.

tw05baller
11-06-2005, 10:09 PM

lmao

N.Y. Johnny
11-06-2005, 10:15 PM
just take a fucking towel, put it over the kids heads and then get you a hammer and fucking knock some sense into them

Drachen
11-07-2005, 12:51 AM
Holy crap, that song is awesome. I dont know anything about emo but like I said, it is just another incantation of those people who listened to the cure, etc.

ObiwanGinobili
11-07-2005, 09:04 AM
I'll tell you what really sucks.

My husbands name is Emo. Hass benn for 27 years... then all of a sudden these pussy ass whiny cutter kids start in with all the "emo" this "emo" that. "emo"tion rock pansy bullshit. :vomit :vomit
:flipoff little motherfuckers.

TonyMontana
11-07-2005, 02:51 PM
Now that I think about it, anyone with their jeans below their ass looks stupid.

:lol

there was this brother on a pay phone as i was driving by the other day, had his pants all the way below the cheeks, had on some plaid boxers...

as i drove by, i said, 'hey man, nice ass!' :lmao

i don't think that's the attention he was looking for, but it made me laugh... :smokin

Kip Fanatic
11-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Now, aside from them and Goths and anime freaks (God I hate them too) these "wiggers" are getting out of control. Not to be racist, but seeing a black dude in the baggy stuff and talking the way he does doesn't phaze me because I'm use to it and all the black people I know do that, but the white kids that do it...my God. It's so retarded seeing a white kid wearing jeans below his ass and a G-Unit shirt with 5 chains, a cubic zirconia earing trying to pass it off for a diamond, very loose white Nike's not tied at all, jersey's from teams that don't even exist hung over big belt buckles, and hearing they trying to talk gangster...OMG it's so idiotic I want to just slap them.[/

Quit talking about Ginobili is God like that.

TonyMontana
11-07-2005, 03:04 PM
It's so stupid how the dress and act. I mean has anyone heard of this "emo" class? These kids are all depressed for no reason and they cut themselves! My stance on self-mutlilation is that it's wrong. What's the point?

These "emo kids" as they like to call themselves have the most idiotic hairstyles dyed to the most insane colors that don't mix, wear make up in the oddest places, and wear extremely tight pants (and I'm talking about the guys). WHY WOULD YOU WEAR GIRLS PANTS!? You're a BOY! I can't tell you how much this drives me crazy. What could a 14-16 year old be so depressed about that they act this way and talk about how cool it is too cut and how they want to die? I bet if they got jumped in Compton they wouldn't find it all too funny.

Now, aside from them and Goths and anime freaks (God I hate them too) these "wiggers" are getting out of control. Not to be racist, but seeing a black dude in the baggy stuff and talking the way he does doesn't phaze me because I'm use to it and all the black people I know do that, but the white kids that do it...my God. It's so retarded seeing a white kid wearing jeans below his ass and a G-Unit shirt with 5 chains, a cubic zirconia earing trying to pass it off for a diamond, very loose white Nike's not tied at all, jersey's from teams that don't even exist hung over big belt buckles, and hearing they trying to talk gangster...OMG it's so idiotic I want to just slap them.

What do you guys think about kids today?

if you don't know why kids self mutilate, than you are lucky. it's a pshycological issue that stems from a need for attention, or a cry for help, stemming from parental issues. consider yourself luck you don't do it, and stop judging and berating those that do. don't be an asshole.

why do guys in tight pants bother you? can't you resist looking? :lmao

as for 'wiggers' as you call them...

can't you see that YOU ARE IN FACT BEING RACIST?

Kids follow what they see on TV. What they think is percieved as cool and tough. Why? Cuz they also have low self esteem and need to latch onto something to have a sense of belonging. A sense of self-empowerment.

This also stems from issues at home. Parents that haven't instilled the proper self-esteem and encouragement in their children.

Count your blessings that you are 'wiser' and have had better influences in your life and stop being so gotdam judgemental...you are pretty mature for a kid your age...now grow up. :tu

Marklar MM
11-07-2005, 05:05 PM
as for 'wiggers' as you call them...

can't you see that YOU ARE IN FACT BEING RACIST?

Fuck man. I am white, and I crack up every time I see one.

Drachen
11-07-2005, 05:23 PM
the cure owns

you should get blasted for associating emo with the cure

emo sucks

I know the cure rocks, I am just making an association between this group who rebels (against nothing) and is depressed (only for the sake of being depressed), and an earlier group who rebelled (against nothing), and was depressed (only for the sake of being depressed).

Drachen
11-07-2005, 05:25 PM
oh and the montage that you see in the background of the emosong does have one hot girl.... the blond on the middle right.

Trainwreck2100
11-07-2005, 05:27 PM
Is emo an acronym or is it short for something.

Iris Holland
11-07-2005, 05:32 PM
emotional, i do believe

Trainwreck2100
11-07-2005, 05:35 PM
emotional, i do believe

Thats an insult to emotional people everywhere they should call them depres.

Marcus Bryant
11-07-2005, 05:36 PM
Self-mutilation is a symptom of a real psychological disorder. If those kids are getting some help, that's a good thing.

And for the record, it isn't restricted to 'goths' or whatever. Some fairly normal looking kids, primarily girls, suffer from it.