PDA

View Full Version : OT: Draymond Green says Kevin Durant changed when LeBron James was considered best NBA player after 2017 Finals

ducks
04-24-2020, 11:20 AM
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/draymond-green-says-kevin-durant-changed-when-lebron-james-was-considered-best-nba-player-after-2017-finals/?fbclid=IwAR3w2I_dPussyDuqaz_jNfFyyecHXuKcUiC8ofPB SykVE5qLhomO_5YIu1Q

Spurtacular
04-24-2020, 11:31 AM
Hate to say it; Donkey might me onto something.

Kobe'sAchilles
04-24-2020, 03:23 PM
I believe Donkey more than KD. Especially when cats like DWest and Livingston were basically saying the same thing without directly throwing KD under the bus. The dude just spends time whining. Listening to his all the smoke podcast made zero sense. Literally everything KD was crying about was stuff he was already doing to others. For example, KD whined that Perkins should know better for saying that Russ is the best Thunder of all time and know how that comes across, but at literally the exact same time KD comes out and says Kyrie is the best point guard he's ever played with even though: a) he's never played a game with Kyrie and b) he should know what position that puts Steph and Russ in.

Also he whined so much about not getting the same respect as Lebron all while saying he's just a hooper and only focuses on hoops. Well brah, Lebron runs the league. He is focused on other things and is killing it which is why he is more respected than you. He took the hit to make player movement a thing, something KD piggybacked off of. He got Silver to get rid of 3 games in 4 days and half the back to backs. He got an entire week off for the players during All-Star break. And the ratings for his games saved an entire conference for nearly a decade. Also Lebron's the better player.

Also KD is done as a player. He ain't playing more than 60 games next year. He won't be averaging over 25 points a game ever for the rest of his career. He won't be able to defend anymore (not that he ever could) and he is going to get reinjured again and miss significant time for the Nets. Next year the Nets won't even be top 4 in the East. Book it.

MultiTroll
04-24-2020, 06:37 PM
one media created faggot talking about another.

Nothing to see hear.

daslicer
04-24-2020, 06:59 PM
I believe Donkey more than KD. Especially when cats like DWest and Livingston were basically saying the same thing without directly throwing KD under the bus. The dude just spends time whining. Listening to his all the smoke podcast made zero sense. Literally everything KD was crying about was stuff he was already doing to others. For example, KD whined that Perkins should know better for saying that Russ is the best Thunder of all time and know how that comes across, but at literally the exact same time KD comes out and says Kyrie is the best point guard he's ever played with even though: a) he's never played a game with Kyrie and b) he should know what position that puts Steph and Russ in.

Also he whined so much about not getting the same respect as Lebron all while saying he's just a hooper and only focuses on hoops. Well brah, Lebron runs the league. He is focused on other things and is killing it which is why he is more respected than you. He took the hit to make player movement a thing, something KD piggybacked off of. He got Silver to get rid of 3 games in 4 days and half the back to backs. He got an entire week off for the players during All-Star break. And the ratings for his games saved an entire conference for nearly a decade. Also Lebron's the better player.

Also KD is done as a player. He ain't playing more than 60 games next year. He won't be averaging over 25 points a game ever for the rest of his career. He won't be able to defend anymore (not that he ever could) and he is going to get reinjured again and miss significant time for the Nets. Next year the Nets won't even be top 4 in the East. Book it.

Hey is this Maverick Carter or Lebron talking?

MultiTroll
04-24-2020, 07:03 PM
It's reality talking.
Durbetta is not in the same league, princess.

lefty
04-24-2020, 08:31 PM
Didn’t click on the link, but I’m guessing that’s from a recent episode from “All the Smokes” podcast that I listened to recently.
Draymond was the guest and I like that he has an opinion unlike all those sheeps, that was a pretty good episode tbh

DMC
04-25-2020, 12:51 AM
Fuck players who rat on their friends or former teammates.

KobesAchilles
04-25-2020, 09:41 AM
I mean what exactly are you refuting from the bold section? Bc Lebron did all that.

JamStone
04-25-2020, 11:25 AM
KD is bitchmade. Draymond is an overly and unwarranted conceited ass.

Neither is likable. On a basketball team, I’d tolerate KD more because of his talent. In a circle of friends or acquaintances, I wouldn’t be able to stand KD’s teenage girl emo sensibilities. And he’d be just passive aggressive enough to make sure you were aware when he was on his period. Draymond might offer some comedy relief at times. But I’d also tune him and his loudmouth out 95% of the time. I think I’d be able to handle his personality better in a social setting.

ElNono
04-25-2020, 10:51 PM
KD is bitchmade. Draymond is an overly and unwarranted conceited ass.

Neither is likable. On a basketball team, I’d tolerate KD more because of his talent. In a circle of friends or acquaintances, I wouldn’t be able to stand KD’s teenage girl emo sensibilities. And he’d be just passive aggressive enough to make sure you were aware when he was on his period. Draymond might offer some comedy relief at times. But I’d also tune him and his loudmouth out 95% of the time. I think I’d be able to handle his personality better in a social setting.

spot on

TD 21
04-26-2020, 10:56 AM
I don't know what it is about this league, but from players to media to fans, there's so many delusional people.

As ever, it's all about context and in the one Durant had, everything he did was going to be tainted (much like Scumbag).

Also, their play in that series was roughly even, but James was and always will be the superior all around player.

Spurtacular
04-26-2020, 11:04 AM
Fuck players who rat on their friends or former teammates.

Nah. Bitches need to be called out. He's no longer a "teammate".

DMC
04-26-2020, 11:32 AM
Nah. Bitches need to be called out. He's no longer a "teammate".

Blood in blood out

Spurtacular
04-26-2020, 11:33 AM
Blood in blood out

If people didn't do it, we wouldn't get some goods. KG calling Charles Villanueva a cancer patient is my all-time favorite. :lol

DMC
04-26-2020, 11:36 AM
If people didn't do it, we wouldn't get some goods. KG calling Charles Villanueva a cancer patient is my all-time favorite. :lol

But he didn't go on record in an interview and say it. To each other, that's one thing, but to the public they should (and generally do) keep it pretty straight forward. People like Jax who try to make some interview waves by throwing people under the bus sour the concept imo.

Spurtacular
04-26-2020, 11:38 AM
But he didn't go on record in an interview and say it.

IIRC CV snitched in an interview.

Spurtacular
04-26-2020, 11:40 AM
People like Jax who try to make some interview waves by throwing people under the bus sour the concept imo.

SJ speaks a measured truth. I don't mind it at all.

DMC
04-26-2020, 11:46 AM
SJ speaks a measured truth. I don't mind it at all.

Like Kobe ratting on Shaq to save his own skin. You don't do that shit.

Spurtacular
04-26-2020, 12:24 PM
Like Kobe ratting on Shaq to save his own skin. You don't do that shit.

Cops were bitches for letting that go public.