PDA

View Full Version : ROCKETS knock out SA??

Spurs06
11-06-2005, 03:13 AM
Even though Houston was missing its star player, the Hornets considered the victory significant.

"This was a really big win," P.J Brown said. "This is one team I think can knock off San Antonio and we knocked them off."

Horry For 3!
11-06-2005, 03:16 AM
:lmao PJ Brown is an idiot

Sense
11-06-2005, 03:18 AM
PJ Brown is not an idiot, he just stated his fuckin opinion.

The Rockets are a good team, so he's credible...

it's not like he chose the fuckin lakers ffs.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-06-2005, 03:59 AM
:lmao PJ Brown is an idiot

PJ Brown plays in the NBA against these guys, i think he has a much better idea than you who is good on the court and who can challenge the spurs.

Horry For 3!
11-06-2005, 04:08 AM
PJ Brown plays in the NBA against these guys, i think he has a much better idea than you who is good on the court and who can challenge the spurs.
I am better than PJ Brown.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-06-2005, 04:10 AM
I am better than PJ Brown.

i believe you, and i am better than Manu ....... but i dont like to brag :spin

Doc Jerome
11-06-2005, 09:07 AM
If Spurs continue to play soft, uninspired ball on the road, they won't even beat the Hornets, let alone Detroit, Indiana, Miami (without Shaq), Washington, NJ, Milwaukee, Chicago, Boston, Houston, Phoenix (without Amare), Seattle, or Memphis. Hell, they won't beat LA (Clippers or Lakers) if they play that way.

Phenomanul
11-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Yeah... the Hornets only beat Houston cause Houston played without McGrady.

Vashner
11-06-2005, 10:56 AM
If Spurs continue to play soft, uninspired ball on the road, they won't even beat the Hornets, let alone Detroit, Indiana, Miami (without Shaq), Washington, NJ, Milwaukee, Chicago, Boston, Houston, Phoenix (without Amare), Seattle, or Memphis. Hell, they won't beat LA (Clippers or Lakers) if they play that way.

1 loss and the bandwagoneers start to fall off the wagon...