Thread
04-27-2020, 02:28 PM
"Cousins"

A short story by Culburn Castleberry

"They laugh alike, they walk alike,
At times they even talk alike --
You can lose your mind"

Part One.

She came to visit during a most wickedly humid summer, to help Girl tend our newborn son & to mend a broken heart.

"Cully, be kind and understanding. Plus, I need a woman's help now. She'll be of great aid, trust me."

Neat was Girl's cousin on her father's side. The resemblance was astounding. All arms & legs, alabaster skin, tea cup breasts, reddish brown hair/cut in a shag, the same hazel eyes---gold specks MIA. Like she'd come off a California beach.

The morning after her prior evening arrival she appeared at the breakfast table topless and with the most adorable panties. A tan color, they fit just perfect. Slight portions of tufts of brown pubic hair were hidden in the mesh. No, not a mesh, but, a knit, close knit, yes, but, a knit nonetheless.. The crevice interrupted at intervals by that infernal knit.

"Morning, cousin." A kiss for Girl. "Morning, Cully." A kiss for me. "It's so hot. I hope you don't mind."

"Morning, Neat." In unison.

I tried to meet Girl's gaze, but, she was ignoring me, tending the fussing baby.

"And how is my widdle nephew this morning?" She rose, leaned, kissed the boy and seated herself once again.

"He kept me up most of the night."

"Well, tonight you sleep and Aunt Neat will take the shift. Orders from headquarters, cousin."

"Thanks, Neat. I really appreciate it. I'm exhausted."

It was difficult eating my bowl of Cap'n Crunch with her sitting there. I could see down onto her lap if I leaned just a bit. Flat stomach, an inside belly button and the pubic hair. I thought I saw some strands breach the knit, but, I was just imagining that. She must have purposely trimmed it so they would not protrude.

"I'm going to lay out for a while, Girl, then I'll take our little person for a walk, let you have some time this morning."

"Yes, I am, little boy, I'm going to take my widdle boy for a long walk and give mommy a rest. Cully, you'll come with us, and give Girl some private time?"

I was on leave.

It wasn't a question, but, a command.

"I'd love to, Neat."

Sure enough she laid out in the front yard on a lounger. I was both angered and relieved when she donned a bikini before marching thru that screen door. An assertive little dickens was she for certain.

"Girl, my God, she was topless. You did see that, right?"

"Cully, she's lesbian. And she's a free spirit, trying to find herself. And her heart is broken."

"You're not going to say something to her?"

"Cully, do you really want me to say something, to forbid her?"

I waited as long as I could to answer, perhaps 5 seconds, maybe. "No."

"I didn't think so. And you know the rule: you've always been allowed to look. But, you..."

She was waiting on me.

"must never touch."

"Right on, daddy. Come, daddy, come and help mommy change our baby."

---------

Thread
04-27-2020, 02:35 PM
---------

Neat told me the tale of her break-up. Mind you, nothing titillating unfortunately. Just the facts, laid out in minute detail; Girl meets girl. Girls fall in love. Girl meets other girl. Other girl catches girl in bed with new girl. It could have been a hot story under the right stewardship, but, Neat was not such an stewardess(sp?). We took turns carrying the baby, the fussy little guy. & Neat broke down under the telling.

"Here, let me take him, sweetheart."

"No, I want to hold him. Please, Cully."

"Sure, baby." She was a adorable at tears. Cried just like Girl, who I'd made & seen cry a thousand time. I wanted to kiss her and make it better, but, I'd been warned repeatedly and at length: "You want me to kiss other men. And I want to kiss other men, but, I don't want you to kiss other women. Is that clear, Dale?"

"I won't." I kept that promise for many years, even a decade, more even, but, I fell like all angels of the Lord do. But, that's another story for another time in our days of (C-19).

I was glad Neat's appearance at partial nudity didn't come up during the long trek to the corner store for pop and other assorted goodies. On the way back I was listening to her lament, the babies fussing and praying about non stop that she should continue to appear scantily clad. And glory be, my prayers were answered. This beautiful girl had a never ending supply of knit panties. Each the exact same knit pattern in assorted colors, stunted colors, yes, but, simply breathtaking; blues, reds, oranges, every color under God's rainbow was represented during the fortnight she was housed beneath the Castleberry roof. Always topless, cept in the evenings when that damn sun would always set, like GD clock work, she'd toss on, with a ravishing flourish a sheer night jacket, a beautiful pale blue color, that was see thru, especially when the light was just right, when the angle aligned with the light was just right. And I could concoct my sight line, just right. Girl saw me, rolled her eyes as she knitted booties for boy, but, I had her tacit permission, so, I peeped as if my life depended upon it.

I talked the girls into going to the park on the last Sunday before Tuesday's departure flight back to Cleveland. Girl hadn't regained her shape, to her satisfaction, so, she dressed down in tight jeans and a non-descript white t-shirt. We left the baby in the car with the windows rolled down an inch all the way around, then strode 3 abreast into the park. No, no, we strolled the baby along with us. Neat was the hit of the pilgrimage, not a string bikini, mind you, but, close to it. I didn't kiss, but, I held this child fast, well, as fast as I could under the auspices of mother-Girl.

"Cully, you're my favorite relative. I just love him so much, Girl. You're so lucky."

Girl didn't grudge it. I didn't push it. Neither did Neat.

I did kiss her at the departure gate. Center of her forehead. "You're a living doll."

Girl cried. Neat cried. I cried. The baby cried.

---------

The drive home.

The motion of the moving car put the little pumpkin fast asleep.

"Take the long way home, Cully. Please."

"Amen, sister."

"Thank you, Cully, so much for making Neat's visit so wonderful. You were such a help."

"I was well rewarded, right?" I arched my brows, gave 'em a work-out."

"She was adorable, wasn't she?"

"A Godsend." I was feeling bodacious. And so, whenever I feel that-a-way, I see the line, and I step over said line.

"You know, there for a bit, I was even going to lay my marker on the table. You know, call you."

Like a shot: "You should have. She's lesbian."

"No, you misunderstand, Girl."

"No, Cully, I don't. I'm being straight."

"No, hon, not her & I, but..." She cut me off.

"No, her and I."

"What, well, yes."

"It wouldn't be the first time."

---------

(to be continued)

Thread
04-27-2020, 06:12 PM

Joseph Kony
04-27-2020, 06:15 PM
tl;dr

Allan Rowe vs Wade
04-27-2020, 07:00 PM
incestuous

Millennial_Messiah
04-27-2020, 07:12 PM
Alabama

Thread
04-27-2020, 07:54 PM
tl;dr

& I ain't even done, JK.

vy65
04-28-2020, 10:43 AM
Cully is like Jimmy Shive-Overly if Jimmy was old, impotent, and an avid OANN watcher

Thread
04-28-2020, 11:13 AM
---

Thread
04-28-2020, 03:39 PM
---

Chucho
04-29-2020, 10:42 AM
Avante's copypasta spam-fests and recollections of his good ole days are light-years more enjoyable than Dale's dime-store romance novels.

SpursforSix
04-29-2020, 11:12 AM
Avante's copypasta spam-fests and recollections of his good ole days are light-years more enjoyable than Dale's dime-store romance novels.

I used to scan through them and they were all pretty much the same. Filled with antiquations and colloquialisms that make the whole thing seem kind of creepy.

If someone sent all this to Arizona law enforcement, he'd surely be put on some kind of watch list.

Thread
04-29-2020, 04:20 PM

That hurts, Chooch.

Thread
04-29-2020, 04:31 PM
I used to scan through them and they were all pretty much the same. Filled with antiquations and colloquialisms that make the whole thing seem kind of creepy.

If someone sent all this to Arizona law enforcement, he'd surely be put on some kind of watch list.

It's arguable, but, in the spirit of caution I've deleted what I still could.

Chucho
04-30-2020, 01:01 PM
That hurts, Chooch.

Gotta calls it like I sees it.

Thread
04-30-2020, 01:07 PM
"Cousins"

Continued:

---------

"What do you mean, Girl?"

"We should wait till we get home, Cully, okay?"

I checked traffic, pulled it out & over onto a side street.

"No, it's not okay. Tell me. When was the first time?"

"Remember a week ago when they called out from the base on that emergency?"

I was about to acknowledge the call when the baby started back up.

"Move, boy! We can discuss this on-the-drive." Turned in her seat & settled on her knees. Her bottom majestically declaring itself: "My little baby boy. My tiny little boy. Yes, mama loves her little baby boy...angel-baby-boy."

But, as I executed the u-turn I heard it a might different: "My little Cully-boy. My tiny little boy. Yes, momma loves her little Cully-boy...angel-baby-boy"

He settled back...

"Mothers with their babes asleep
Are rockin' to the gentle beat
And the rhythm of the rails is all they dream"

Once again we were on the straight-a-way---Girl still on her knees. I caught her looking at me in my peripherals, like staring at me. Then she looked back at the boy for a small bit. Then leaned across close to me, not at my ear, mind you, but, next to my face and spoke into the dark reflection of the windshield: "You like that baby talk don't you, Dale? Such a naughty little boy."

She shifted-blocked my view for another small bit & kissed me, full on the lips .

Then shifted again & executed some damn maneuver where she hopped & bounced back into her place.

"You were gone all-day-long."

"Jesus H. Christ." To-my-self.

"You know Neat is a certified massage therapist, right?"

"Wait."

"And you know she is a confirmed faith healer, right?"

"Wait."

"And you know Neat founded Points of Light, right?"

"Go ahead, boy."

"Right, I know all that. Yes."

"Remember, you got dressed in your uniform. I came up behind you to accomplishment your tie. I love you in that uniform. I was so close to you, boy, I swear I could smell your sex, your cock. If Neat hadn't been there it a been you. I'd a rode you all afternoon, instead of... "

(to be continued)

Thread
04-30-2020, 04:05 PM
(continued)

---------

"You left for the base after kissing all 3 of us goodbye."

"I kissed her on the forehead. You said I could, remember?"

"I know, I know, I was just joshing you. She played with the baby while I laid down."

"Neat, I'm going to lay down, sweetheart, okay?"

"Sure. I'm going to chant to my widdle boy. He's my widdle boy, Girl, not yours. Huh, widdle boy?"

"About an hour later I woke to find her sitting at the foot of our bed."

"Is the baby okay?"

"Right as the mail, sleeping like a dream. I just fed him, burped him and squeezed him. He's down for the count. I think the chanting is working, Girl. Don't you?"

"Neat, bless your heart, you've been such a huge help to Cully and I."
"I choked up a little, Cul. I couldn't help it."

"You three have saved me, Girl. You'll never know how lonely I've been."
"She moved up and we hugged."

"Girl, I have a fantastic idea. The baby is down. Cully is no longer underfoot, how bout I treat you to an afternoon of pure pampering? A warm bubble bath under candle light, a body massage you won't soon forget and after that I will heal your body and your soul. Child birth is a rugged experience for woman. Man will never understand that. Woman must fully understand. I-am-woman. Child birth exacts a tremendous toll that if not replenished can be lost forever, Girl. I know whence I speak. I will replenish you, Girl. I will heal you. I will restore your pilot to a blazing point of pure light. "

"I couldn't say 'no,' Cully. Yes, I had a sneaking suspicion that it could lead to something, but, I honest to God do not believe that was Neat's initial intent. No way, Cul. You'd have to have been there to understand that though."

Of course I wasn't there. I'd been conveniently avoided, out to the base. "Don't worry Neat, Cully is like a mile deep in the ground out there. We have all afternoon. Show me everything, Neat. Teach me."

I kept my trap shut though. She'd sat on this for a week. I just wondered how close she'd come to keeping that "Afternoon with Neat" as it would be referred to during masturbation ever more to herself? How many other escapades had she judged not worthy of my knowledge? Another girl? A guy? I made a mental note to, at sometime during this telling process; institute the (Swear to God Protocol). It needed to be refreshed.

"I won't forget." To-my-self.

"There is a bit of bad news though that I should get out of the way before I get into this much further."

"Uh, oh. What?"

"You know that sheer negligee you like so much? The see thru one?"

"Sure, the one that makes you look like Katherine Ross in The Stepford Wives. My all time favorite lingerie, Girl. Your breasts are so gorgeous under there. Your nipples press against that fabric till I about lose my mind. I God's, Girl, I love it so."

"It'll be touching down in Cleveland soon."

(to be continued)

Thread
05-01-2020, 11:52 AM
(continued)

---------

"Cully, baby, I have an idea. Hear me out."

"You're going to make like an Indian giver and get my sheer negligee back?"

"No, now that's gone for good and I do not want you ever mentioning it to Neat. Promise me, Cully. Do it, or, I say no more."

She had me by the short hairs, and frankly I loved it when she had me by those. I lived to have my short hairs not pulled, but, tugged. I went right away: "I promise."

"And to be totally forthright, there was an exchange of undergarments. Not officially, or, in sequence, but, more naturally. She gave me something of hers as a keepsake of our afternoon together."

"What are you talking about?" I knew what she was talking about. Sure, I didn't know what exactly she'd received, but, I was pretty damn sure it had to be those knitted panties. It was the only undergarment the little angel wore during her entire stay, or, had in her suitcase. I'd checked that suitcase one afternoon when they'd taken the baby and went shopping. I'd even lifted a pair and added them to my own stash of stolen panties. It would be another decade on before Girl discovered that stolen stash. "Cully, what is this, what are these underwear doing here?" Then with increased incredulity: "Are these a pair of my mother's underpants, Dale?" But, that's another story for another day during our C-19 odyssey.

"What color was your favorite, Cully-boy? I know you had a favorite. Tell, Girl."

I went right away: "Those burnt orange ones." Before swiping another pair I'd left those in hopes Neat would wear them again and again during her stay & in lieu I lifted the light blues one. "You got those?"

"No." The brat.

I was deflated. "Darn. Which ones did you get?"

"I got the burnt orange ones." Girl's laughter, muted to not waken the baby.

"Oh-my-God. You're wearing them?"

"No, they're at home waiting for us. You may ordain their usage."

"Where are they exactly?" I knew they weren't in her lingerie drawer. I kept tabs on that drawer with regular, almost daily reconnaissance. I'd asked for & received Girl's blessing: "You may look, Cully. I don't mind, I really don't, but, you mustn't mess things up. Leave the drawer as you find it and they'll be no problem. Understand, rubberband?"

"Yes, I promise."

"I set them aside for a special time. I knew you'd want to reacquaint yourself to the drawer after Neat's departure, so, I put them in the pocket of my Navy Pee Coat.

"Damn, Girl, you're one step ahead of me."

"Yes, I know my boy, my Cully-boy."

Just the thought of those 2 girls exchanging lingerie was mind boggling enough. If I could've just been there. But, there'd be time to lament that another time & times after that until I wore that lament & my ding-dong out with it.

"What's your swell idea, youngster?"

"You're off 2 more days before you have to report for duty again, right? Right. Let's keep the old car moving and drive into Lincoln. It's a straight shot. Get there and have cheeseburgers at that joint you love."

"Stinkies."

"Yeah, that's it. Hell, boy, we've driven that just for that purpose alone. They'll be happy to warm the baby's bottle. Then we'll cruise back and if you'd like you can fancy those orange panties on Girl's bottom."

"Did you launder them?"

"Cully." An admonishing tone. "Of course I did."

"Okay, how do I get to the Interstate from here?"

"Hang a hairy next intersection. And I want it hairy, boy. If you can't make it hairy don't make it at all."

I made it so hairy it frightened the baby and he started back up."

"Little baby boy...tiny little boy...my widdle tiny boy..."

(to be continued)

tlongII
05-01-2020, 09:54 PM
https://i.redd.it/ne3u70jxn1m11.jpg

Thread
05-02-2020, 01:01 PM
(Continued)

---------

Ramped onto I-80, marked it at 55MPH---& engaged the Cruise Control.

She'd gathered the boy out of the car seat and held him to her chest. It was the days of nary seat belt, they were there alright, but, in never used condition. It was the time of holding babes loose in your arms at 55, or 85 & faster. And we lived to tell.

Girl knew I was waiting, finally got settled & commenced: "Would you like that, Girl?"

"Sure, Neat, how do we start?"

"I take care of everything. I am in charge. I do this for a living, Girl. You'll have a jolly good time and you'll feel a hundred times better, trust me?"

"100 percent!"

"First, I will tend the baby from this time forward on thru tomorrow morning. I'll fix dinner for you and the men folk + breakfast. No more feeling sorry for myself. Neat-is-on-duty!"

"She was trying so hard, Cully."

"You stay here, and I'll prepare your bath. After that we'll be back in here on the bed for your massage. Then I will endeavor and most importantly I will succeed in the healing process of your child bearing ordeal. Thereafter time will take place in a creation of my very own: encouraging events by chance and intent in a happy, beneficial way. (Serendipity) Serendipity, Girl. Have you ever heard of that term?"

"No, but, it does sound like fun, Neat. I'm game!"

"And I was Cully. She wanted to show me her acumen, Cully. Her worth. I had to, Cully. I wanted to, yes, but, I had to. Neat needed me."

"I shall be back in a jiffy."

"Should I undress in the meantime?"

"No, I will undress you and depending on our shared aura I will consider undressing myself and bathing with you. But, I will decide that when the time arrives. Lay down now, Girl, and practice a sequence of deep breathing exercises: In with the good, out with the bad. Really get in there deep. Concentrate on your inner Girl, Girl. You know who that is. Who you are. Not just a mother, and wife, but, who you are. No inner judgment whatsoever. No. Just put your mind there and see what appears to you. Any questions?"

"No, Neat. Thank you so much for giving of yourself like this. It's very generous of you."

"You're welcome, Girl. I love you, sweetheart."

"And she kissed me on the lips, Cully. It was such a tender kiss. When I opened my eyes she had left our bedroom closing the door behind her. I followed her instructions and in no time at all, I was relaxed thinking about myself in those fresh terms: No baby. No husband. Just me, Girl. The deep breathing was incredibly relaxing. I did feel like I was exhaling the bad. I was relaxed, but not tired. I was energized. I could feel my body begin to fire up. I know that sounds like new age bullshit, but, I'm serious. I want you and I to try what Neat applied to me. I would be Neat and you'd be me. Would you do that, boy?"

"Would I be made naked and have you kiss me and bath me?" To-my-self.

"I'd have to think about it." Aloud.

"When I'm finished telling you everything you won't have to think even once, much less twice."

"I didn't even hear her reenter the room that's how relaxed I'd become. Neat was nude, Cully."

I'd seen most of Neat that-a-way, but, nude made my mouth water. Those perfect little tea cups. And the way she spent the whole two weeks never even giving me an ounce of encouragement. No wry smile, no jocularity, no conspiratorial glances twixt the cousins. I was so GD horny.

"Bath time, Girl. I've decided to bath with you. Now, please stand up."

"I obeyed. You know how she has that adorable bossy attitude? It's a defense mechanism, Cully. She's out on a limb right now."

"Close your eyes while I undress you. I have a nice warm bath awaiting my charge."

"She removed all your clothes?"

"Yes, folded them neatly and set them on the bed."

"Even your panties?"

"Even my panties. A pair of white cotton panties. But, don't get too excited. They were the full cut, not the bikini cut." She'd turned to the full cut ever since testing out: "I'm with child, Cully."

"Led me by the hand into the bathroom and had me urinate."

"Yes, and if you have to please defecate. Elimination is imperative, Girl."

I was dumbfounded. "Did you, you know have to go number 2?"

"Luckily no. But, I did have to make water."

"And she watched you?"

"Of course, we'd been peeing in front of each other during her stay, you know when happenstance occurred. Not a big deal. That's how girls are."

"Don't wipe, Girl. I'll wash you thoroughly. No sense in irritating your vaginal area unnecessarily. When is the last time you had sexual intercourse, please? It's important, or, I wouldn't inquire."

"A long fucking time ago." To-my-self.

"Quite a while. Three months? A bit more."

"More." To-my-self.

"Good, that will make my job easier. Not by much, but, every little bit counts."

"Girl, c'mon." I was incredulous. "She asked you that?"

"It's the truth, Cully." Though she didn't swear to God. Was she bullshitting? I didn't want to institute (The Swear) for a couple reasons: 1. it would dampen the proceedings. 2. if it were a lie I'd be lower than skunk shit. I was just better off brazening it out in ignorance. Chosen ignorance at default is not as bad as one would imagine.

It suddenly dawned on me how fortunate it was that I'd been called out to the base after all. If I hadn't none of this would have transpired and we'd be back home walking the floors with junior. "No, Cully, you're not going to be bed and leaving me here to walk alone. We're taking turns."

And that was just the way it was. We either walked him, or, put him in his swing. But, you had to wind that up and it only lasted 15 minutes. He was so light that it'd go back and forth like a wind storm. Brow furrowed, eyes wide open, mouth set in a frown, back & forth, back & forth. & as soon as the damn thing ran down and came still he'd start right back in. It was just better to walk him, handing him off back & forth like a baton in a relay race.

"She pinned my hair up, then helped me into the tub. The water was a perfect temperature. Not too hot."

"I'll get in after I've bathed you and show you some techniques that will prepare you for the massage."

Well, long story short, my resolve about not imposing (The Swear)? That lasted about 2 minutes, no more & I went:

"Girl, I don't mean to spoil our aura, but, I have to, respectfully put you to the..." The ball buster broke in!

"To that (Swear to God) thingy?"

"Well, yes, if it won't make you mad and we don't end up cutting across the median and heading back to Omaha. Please, Girl, don't be mad."

'GD you! You should have kept your fuckin' mouth shut." To-my-self.

"Fine, you called me straight out, boy, so, I'll tell you straight out:"

(to be continued)

Thread
05-02-2020, 04:52 PM
(Continued)

---------

"Everything I'm telling you concerning that afternoon with Neat is the truth. Everything, Cully."

She paused for emphasis.

"I Swear to God."

Again she paused for emphasis.

"I'm not finished: You know, I don't make a deal about my having to stipulate to (Swear) even though you don't have to. Why? a) You're not Catholic. And b) You have an adorable tendency to fib, and I'm being kind in that term. You agreed to not pursue other women. To not be a skirt chaser. We brokered it at a skirt looker, but, not a chaser. You look, you don't touch. And you've kept to that agreement. I know in my heart you have. The day you don't I'll know that too, in-my-heart, Cully and I will beat the shit out of you for it. And just to refresh the count, aside from the boys & men I've kissed I've only fucked those 2 men you've seen me with plus 1 other man?"

It was my turn. "Me?"

"Yes. So, that we're straight: I Swear to God."

And just to bust my balls & for final emphasis she'd end up kissing the GD bus boy at Stinkies! Yeah, Freddy, Freddy was his name.

I was about to request she continue on with the Neat story when she piped up: "Well, we're almost to Stinkies. We'll just wait till after we've ordered and I get the baby's bottle warmed up. And I'll tell you about the bath. How does that sound, boy?"

"Sounds fine to me, Girl." Me

"You're so cute." Girl

---------

"Cully, order for me. I have to go so bad. When I get back I'll see to the bottle."

Jennifer was her name.

"Your baby is so cute, what's his name?"

"It's a secret."

Jennifer had the most precious laugh. "What's your name?"

"Cully."

"Does your pretty little wife know just how cute you are?"

"Ironically, Jennifer, she was just reminding me of that as we pulled in."

"Cully, what can I get for you and her?"

I made the order.

"Got it. Best be careful, Cully, or, I'll tell on you."

Jennifer was as adorable walking away as she was taking our order.

"Has he been crying?"

"No, he's been waiting for you, mommy." I tried to give him back.

"Hold on." Then changed to baby talk: "Have you been waiting for mommy, baby-boy? Have you? Momma woves her baby-boy. And she'll be right back with a warm bottle for her little baby."

Then changed to normal talk: "Give me the bottle, daddy-O."

"Be right back."

"Where ya goin'? Just give it to Je, just give it to our waitress, right?"

"No, I got a better idea."

Turned in my seat to watch her scamper thru the restaurant, disappearing thru the swinging doors and into what I imagined could only be the kitchen area.

The order came. "Here you are, Cully. I saw your wife in the back there talking to Freddy. He's the bus boy tonight. I think he's warming up this little guy's bottle."

Now she changed to baby talk. "Yes, baby, your bottle is coming up real soon." Leaned in---by passed me & kissed my son's little nose." I smelled [Love's Baby Soft].

Changed back to normal talk: "Enjoy, Cully."

I felt like a damn fool as I waited for Girl & in one arm held my son & in the other wolfed my cheeseburger. Then I changed to baby talk. "Where is your mommy, widdle guy?" Yeah, they had me doin' it!

"Sorry it took so long, boy." Slid right into her spot. "You're done! Good. Here's the bottle," then changed back into baby talk. "Feed this little baby-boy, he's waited so long for mommy. Mommy took so long talking to the nice bus boy, yes, she did."

"Where were you so long, Girl?" Plain-simple-English.

She changed to normal talk. Tilt his head back, Cully, or, he won't properly feed and it will be difficult burping him."

"Well?" Me.

"You know that thing you say about The Big Valley. That saying you have about old man Barkley's balls? Remember that one, boy?"

"What are you talking about? Yeah, yeah, whenever I get my shit together I say: 'I got Tom Barkley's balls back.' Sure, but, what's that got to do with anything?"

"I just got Tom Barkley's balls back. And you owe Freddy $20 for warming your son's bottle up and for the kiss we shared." Then took a big bite out of her own cheeseburger. Then added the sound effects that I always use when I take a big bite out of food in her presence. That's my thing.

"Is it warm enough, Mr. Castleberry?" The little shit had snuck up on me. Startled me a might. It was Freddy, had to be, or, they had 2 bus boys.

"Hi, Freddy." That voice.

"Hello again, Girl."

Freddy just stood there.

"Cully, you got a twenty, right?"

Of course I did, I had that twenty spot earmarked for Jennifer. Love's Baby Soft had sealed that stipend. I was going to slip it to her somehow.

"Here ya go, Freddy." I forked it over. And he's standing over me. I'm holding a baby. And he had like food spots on his apron. Yes, I swear to God!

What'd he do? Changed to baby talk of course: "Hope it's nice and warm, little boy."

Then changed back : "Goodbye, Girl."

"Goodbye, Freddy." Waited till he cleared then took another large bite with my invented sound effect following closely.

"Cully?"

"What?"

"I've kissed another boy."

(to be continued)