PDA

View Full Version : Doctor in New York on the front lines of coronavirus kills herself

benefactor
04-27-2020, 10:10 PM
:depressed

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/e-r-doctor-front-lines-coronavirus-fight-n-y-reportedly-n1193701

ElNono
04-27-2020, 10:27 PM
thoughts and prayers

DMC
04-27-2020, 10:49 PM
If she tests positive, she died of COVID.

ChumpDumper
04-27-2020, 10:52 PM
If she tests positive, she died of COVID.According to whom?

She had already had it BTW.

Xevious
04-27-2020, 10:58 PM
She was assassinated according to TGY (youtube video incoming).

Spurs Homer
04-27-2020, 11:12 PM
Tragic.

people don’t fucking get it-
the medical personnel are going to have so many mental issues - and ptsd ....

but

hey

”lets open it up and get this economy going- fuck the medical personnel- we gotta save our millionaires and billionaires from any economic trauma!”

ducks
04-27-2020, 11:13 PM

Nope she is a selfish piece of shit
People who commit suicide are the most selfish people in the world

phxspurfan
04-27-2020, 11:14 PM
No joke for doctors in NY. I saw pictures of random people in Brooklyn chilling outside next to each other without masks like wth...you're in the global hotspot next to each other with no mask. I mean at least stand 6' apart

I couldn't imagine caring for someone you got to know only for a few mins...maybe someone who looked and talked like your grandmother...only to watch her code on the table with nothing you can do. Over and over. And see nurses with no access to proper PPE. Then walk out and see people not thinking it's serious enough to distance and/or wear a mask.

midnightpulp
04-27-2020, 11:18 PM

How about those who only care about beer and smokes?

Spurs Homer
04-27-2020, 11:23 PM

you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

brainwashed retards like you are successfully destroying this country

Bigly

ducks
04-27-2020, 11:51 PM
Whoever dies that way is a selfish piece of shit

DMC
04-27-2020, 11:51 PM
No joke for doctors in NY. I saw pictures of random people in Brooklyn chilling outside next to each other without masks like wth...you're in the global hotspot next to each other with no mask. I mean at least stand 6' apart

I couldn't imagine caring for someone you got to know only for a few mins...maybe someone who looked and talked like your grandmother...only to watch her code on the table with nothing you can do. Over and over. And see nurses with no access to proper PPE. Then walk out and see people not thinking it's serious enough to distance and/or wear a mask.

Or a nurse who happened to be in NY was suicidal.

Drs have the highest suicide rate of any profession.

slick'81
04-28-2020, 12:06 AM
I couldnt imagine dealing with that kind of stress on a daily basis. Rip

Fat Brandon Bass
04-28-2020, 12:32 AM
another deep state victim taken by (((them))). What a COHEN-cidence that this suicide happens right after states begin to open things up

Blake
04-28-2020, 12:48 AM

You're an idiot

Spurtacular
04-28-2020, 07:34 AM

:lmao

monosylab1k
04-28-2020, 08:11 AM

Yeah, she should have brought her AR-15 and shot up the hospital instead #2A

DMC
04-28-2020, 08:44 AM
btw, she had COVID-19 and recovered, but the hospital where she worked sent her home again for whatever reason.

clambake
04-28-2020, 12:01 PM

I never thought I’d say this.....could you please be selfish?

boutons_deux
04-28-2020, 12:03 PM
C19 in the brain, immune system attacks, damages the brain, ideation becomes difficult, depression, suicide

TimDunkem
04-28-2020, 12:12 PM
Can ducks please be banned? His posts are giving me cancer.

spurraider21
04-28-2020, 12:17 PM
Or a nurse who happened to be in NY was suicidal.

Drs have the highest suicide rate of any profession.
even more than hillary staffers?

A Slob's Slob
04-28-2020, 12:33 PM
Yeah, she should have brought her AR-15 and shot up the hospital instead #2A

Good one.

pgardn
04-28-2020, 12:50 PM

Yep.

Its not possible they are in such intense pain they want out.
Pain that ducks never feel.

Ducks.
Do you realize we have drugs we could inject into you that would probably end up making you off yourself?
We could try out a variety of them on you, ready? Some are just to get you hooked and then take you off, some just do a job on your entire sense of place.
Lets do this!

hater
04-28-2020, 12:51 PM

dumb simplistic take from a computer janitor

Spurminator
04-28-2020, 02:25 PM

• The number of Veteran suicides exceeded 6,000 each year from 2008 to 2017.
• Among U.S. adults, the average number of suicides per day rose from 86.6 in 2005 to 124.4 in 2017. These numbersincluded 15.9 Veteran suicides per day in 2005 and 16.8 in 2017.
• In 2017, the suicide rate for Veterans was 1.5 times the rate for non-Veteran adults, after adjusting for populationdifferences in age and sex.
• Firearms were the method of suicide in 70.7% of male Veteran suicide deaths and 43.2% of female Veteran suicidedeaths in 2017.
• In addition to the aforementioned Veteran suicides, there were 919 suicides among never federally activated formerNational Guard and Reserve members in 2017, an average 2.5 suicide deaths per day.

https://www.mentalhealth.va.gov/docs/data-sheets/2019/2019_National_Veteran_Suicide_Prevention_Annual_Re port_508.pdf

ducks hates US Military Veterans. What a piece of shit.

ducks
04-28-2020, 02:32 PM
Lol people thinking killing themselves is not selfish

If they can not handle it seek help not that fucking hard
But no they want to be selfish and blow themselves up

ducks
04-28-2020, 02:34 PM
My dad and grandpa are veterans
I do not hate them

I do not hate people that kill themselves
They are just selfish

Spurminator
04-28-2020, 02:34 PM
Lol people thinking killing themselves is not selfish

If they can not handle it seek help not that fucking hard
But no they want to be selfish and blow themselves up

Go to a veterans meeting and say that. Do it.

Bring a video camera so we can see you rightfully get your ass kicked, you unAmerican piece of shit.

ducks
04-28-2020, 02:35 PM
More parents kill babies every year then 6k
Where is spurminator outrage?

Spurminator
04-28-2020, 02:36 PM
I do not hate people that kill themselves
They are just selfish

You called them selfish pieces of shit and said they are the most selfish people in the world.

"But I don't hate them" ain't exactly gonna fly for families of veterans who killed themselves over their PTSD.

You're a garbage human.

ducks
04-28-2020, 02:36 PM
Go to a veterans meeting and say that. Do it.

Bring a video camera so we can see you rightfully get your ass kicked, you unAmerican piece of shit.

No one is going to kick my ass
In az we have rights you know to protect ourselves

ducks
04-28-2020, 02:38 PM
You called them selfish pieces of shit and said they are the most selfish people in the world.

"But I don't hate them" ain't exactly gonna fly for families of veterans who killed themselves over their PTSD.

You're a garbage human.

Oh you are such a great internet bully
You are just the opposite when not on the internet

Spurminator
04-28-2020, 02:40 PM
More parents kill babies every year then 6k
Where is spurminator outrage?

Now you're just making stuff up to deflect from the fact that you called US Veterans selfish pieces of shit.

Garbage human doing garbage human things. What kind of limited brain defends himself being called a piece of shit by trying to deflect the conversation to infanticide?

Spurminator
04-28-2020, 02:41 PM
No one is going to kick my ass
In az we have rights you know to protect ourselves

Great, then you should be safe. Go tell a group of Vets and their families that people who commit suicide are selfish pieces of shit and record yourself.

Spurminator
04-28-2020, 02:42 PM
Oh you are such a great internet bully
You are just the opposite when not on the internet

How am I the bully here?

ducks
04-28-2020, 02:43 PM
I call anyone who kills themselves selfish
That is the truth they are selfish why the hell should I sugar coat it and lie ?
Let’s burry our heads in the sand and act like sheep according to you !

Splits
04-28-2020, 02:45 PM
Damn, just when I think there can't be a stupider human than ducks, ducks speaks.

Can't wait for the "invest in mental health" argument when discussing gun control.

Spurminator
04-28-2020, 02:49 PM
I call anyone who kills themselves selfish
That is the truth they are selfish why the hell should I sugar coat it and lie ?
Let’s burry our heads in the sand and act like sheep according to you !

You are confusing opinion with fact. Having a shitty opinion doesn't make you honest. You aren't lying or "burrying" your head in the sand by respecting the dead, particularly those who have done a lot more for this country than you ever have.

And having an opinion you know damn well you wouldn't express in front of other people affected by the topic you're discussing doesn't make you courageous. It makes you a coward; a far bigger coward than anyone you're talking about.

apalisoc_9
04-28-2020, 03:10 PM

She worked hard and the the insane amount of work caused mental exhausation. No one on their right mind commits suicide. She helped a lot of Americans.

What have you done? You have done nothing thing but spread BS news. You're in the umbrella of people that contributed to the deaths of Americans.

You are selfish. Not her.

She's an American hero.

DMC
04-28-2020, 06:12 PM
Suicide is the ultimate "win by combat logging" button for life. It's the ultimate "pro-choice" right.

ducks
04-28-2020, 06:13 PM
lol I have saved thousand of buying new computers
I get hugs from woman all the time thanking me fixing their computer issues
I fix several business computers so they can employ people !
No work no food no clothes !

DMC
04-28-2020, 06:15 PM
Ducks works naked.

You read it here first.

ducks
04-28-2020, 06:17 PM
Suicide is the

10th
leading cause of death in the US

https://afsp.org/suicide-statistics/

ducks
04-28-2020, 06:18 PM
In 2017,

Americans died by suicide

In 2017 an estimated

1.4M
suicide attempts

slick'81
04-28-2020, 06:21 PM
Ducks going in full retard

Blake
04-28-2020, 06:39 PM

They might have covid you selfish piece of shit

picnroll
04-28-2020, 07:12 PM
ducks is one fucked up POS

benefactor
04-28-2020, 07:29 PM
Not sure why anyone is getting worked up over ducks opinion about this. He lives in a simple, low functioning box and much like Bobby Boucher, he has likely been told by mama what to think and mama is never wrong. I would venture to say he's a mixture of Bobby and Carl from Slingblade. Technically smart but has very limited social insight and really can't expand beyond the box of "mama said" ideas.

Blake
04-28-2020, 07:39 PM
No Colonel Sanders you're wrong

ducks
04-28-2020, 07:41 PM
They might have covid you selfish piece of shit

Did I say they were doing that now ?
That was before the virus

Boy you are crazy thinking I go hugging woman now

Blake
04-28-2020, 07:44 PM
Did I say they were doing that now ?
That was before the virus

Boy you are crazy thinking I go hugging woman now

Well then learn how the present and past tenses in the English language work

johnsmith
04-28-2020, 07:49 PM

This is the most middle school like post you’ve made on here....and that’s saying a lot!

benefactor
04-28-2020, 09:23 PM

I mean look at this shit. Who in the fuck hugs their computer guy? Oh I know, some woman who recognizes that this is mentally challenged man. Maybe she is happy for him that he has a job and is able to make a living. Maybe she just sees him as a dog wagging his tail looking for a pat on the head. Eh, probably some of each.

chunticakes
04-28-2020, 09:52 PM
I mean look at this shit. Who in the fuck hugs their computer guy? Oh I know, some woman who recognizes that this is mentally challenged man. Maybe she is happy for him that he has a job and is able to make a living. Maybe she just sees him as a dog wagging his tail looking for a pat on the head. Eh, probably some of each.

:lol

ducks
04-28-2020, 09:55 PM
Laugh all you want the older woman love their computer guy. They are amazed how much I know.
They request me to fix it not other people !

slick'81
04-28-2020, 09:58 PM
Laugh all you want the older woman love their computer guy. They are amazed how much I know.

Thats because your one of a kind dorks

benefactor
04-28-2020, 10:04 PM
Ahh...older women. My theory has been proven.

Blake
04-28-2020, 10:23 PM
The younger women are afraid he'll R Kelly them

SnakeBoy
04-28-2020, 10:37 PM
49 year old New York ER doc is no stranger to seeing trauma. I'd say suicide caused by PTSD is unlikely.

More likely suicide caused by sleep deprivation

pgardn
04-28-2020, 10:52 PM
49 year old New York ER doc is no stranger to seeing trauma. I'd say suicide caused by PTSD is unlikely.

Point is there are conditions we can put people under to make them off themselves.
We can put them in a situation to not have the slightest idea who the hell they are much less what selfishness even means as all they feel is intense pain.
Ducks should sign up for continuous water boarding followed by the appropriate drugs.
A CIA body to experiment on to see what works the fastest without access to any devices to help him.

See if we can just make him eat himself or gouge his eyes out till he reaches his tiny brain. Ram his hand into his lungs... Bet he would appreciate his comments in heaven.

ChumpDumper
04-28-2020, 10:57 PM

More likely suicide caused by sleep deprivationThe expert has spoken.

SnakeBoy
04-28-2020, 11:01 PM
The expert has spoken.

What's your theory?

ChumpDumper
04-28-2020, 11:04 PM
What's your theory?My guess is she was depressed.

DMC
04-28-2020, 11:48 PM

I don't know anyone that even has a computer guy.

DMC
04-28-2020, 11:50 PM

It's hard to say what it happened, if was indeed a suicide. We're talking about one person out of thousands of doctors in that city. I'm sure there are many different levels of coping going on.