PDA

View Full Version : Pentagon officially confims existence of UFOs

Chris
04-28-2020, 12:31 AM
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/ellievhall/pentagon-ufo-video-military-flying-object#click=https://t.co/vw4mb7OplW

Winehole23
04-28-2020, 12:35 AM
Galileo, Cosmored get your asses in here

Blake
04-28-2020, 12:45 AM
Galileo, Cosmored get your asses in here

Don't forget Great yacht and derp. Too bad Parker2112 isn't still around.

Damn there's a lot of tinfoil hatters here

phxspurfan
04-28-2020, 01:10 AM
The Apollo missions were faked in a studio :lol

Xevious
04-28-2020, 01:25 AM
I believe in UFOs way before any of the shit TGY posts.

boutons_deux
04-28-2020, 06:53 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d9/Mars01.gif

hater
04-28-2020, 07:04 AM

this revelation shows the real conpiracy hatters were the morons who didnt believe in aliens tbqh

:lol conspiracytarfs

Spurtacular
04-28-2020, 07:33 AM

Board cuckold acting up.

RandomGuy
04-28-2020, 09:08 AM
cuck

:lmao

Spurtacular
04-28-2020, 09:48 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d9/Mars01.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VakU20APPdw

DMC
04-28-2020, 09:49 AM
Unidentified just means unidentified. It doesn't mean space ship.

picnroll
04-28-2020, 09:54 AM
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/ellievhall/pentagon-ufo-video-military-flying-object#click=https://t.co/vw4mb7OplW

Where are you on Bug Goot, the Lochness monster, unicorns and Trump having a brain?

Spurtacular
04-28-2020, 09:57 AM
Govt. just giving themselves cover.
Chris behind the curve on this.

Chris
04-28-2020, 02:23 PM
Where are you on Bug Goot, the Lochness monster, unicorns and Trump having a brain?

What is Bug Goot?

pgardn
04-28-2020, 02:24 PM
Out of all the things in the atmosphere when flying with plastic (in front of you) and water floating in the atmosphere you think things might go Unidentfied? I do.

Must be green beings.

Thanks Chris, enlightened stuff.
Things have been seen and sometimes show up on radar that we can't identify... Wow.

I say everyone on this board is an alien bot because I can't ID any of you.

Chris
04-28-2020, 03:58 PM
Out of all the things in the atmosphere when flying with plastic (in front of you) and water floating in the atmosphere you think things might go Unidentfied? I do.

Must be green beings.

Things have been seen and sometimes show up on radar that we can't identify... Wow.

You're welcome.

TimDunkem
04-28-2020, 04:05 PM

Must be green beings.

What do you personally believe the objects in the videos are?

I'm not saying aliens myself. It's never aliens until it is. :lol

spurraider21
04-28-2020, 04:05 PM
they never denied UFOs. the fact that there have been UFOs has never been contested.

UFO = unidentified =/= alien spacecraft

boutons_deux
04-28-2020, 04:09 PM
no worries, Slim Whitman to the rescue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFr2tFLZom4

hater
04-28-2020, 06:49 PM
they never denied UFOs. the fact that there have been UFOs has never been contested.

UFO = unidentified =/= alien spacecraft

I doubt an airforce jet would have trouble identifying a man made flying object in american skyes.

which means those were neither birds nor man made flying objects.

what else could they be? not many options left tbqh

slick'81
04-28-2020, 06:51 PM
We all saw these videos 5 years ago

spurraider21
04-28-2020, 07:41 PM
I doubt an airforce jet would have trouble identifying a man made flying object in american skyes.

which means those were neither birds nor man made flying objects.

what else could they be? not many options left tbqh
thats what makes them unidentified :lol

hater
04-28-2020, 07:46 PM
thats what makes them unidentified :lol

no shit. how many flying objects are there that are unidentified and not alien?

johnsmith
04-28-2020, 07:47 PM

Must be green beings.

What a ridiculous response. All the dude did was post an interesting topic.

spurraider21
04-28-2020, 08:03 PM
how could we know if they are unidentified :lol

hater
04-28-2020, 08:29 PM
how could we know if they are unidentified :lol

what else could they be? name one thing

spurraider21
04-28-2020, 08:39 PM
what else could they be? name one thing
it could be an argument from ignorance

hater
04-28-2020, 08:40 PM
it could be an argument from ignorance

you cant even name 1 thing :lol

spurraider21
04-28-2020, 09:10 PM
you cant even name 1 thing :lol
i dont have to, they're unidentified. i'm ok with leaving it at that until we actually know more.

you are arguing from incredulity

"i cant think of anything else. therefore it must be aliens"

hater
04-28-2020, 09:12 PM
i dont have to, they're unidentified. i'm ok with leaving it at that until we actually know more.

sure you dont have to. and you dont have to win this argument either.

otherwise name one thing it could be

slick'81
04-28-2020, 09:31 PM
Theres obviously more intelligent life in the universe then us. It be ignorant to think otherwise

hater
04-28-2020, 09:33 PM
Theres obviously more intelligent life in the universe then us. It be ignorant to think otherwise

ma nig :tu

spurraider21
04-28-2020, 09:41 PM
its fairly probable that life exists beyond that we have on earth. thats a very different and much less specific claim than suggesting these objects are spacecraft made by hyper-intelligent visitors

Blake
04-28-2020, 09:51 PM

All of them. Unless you're wearing a tin foil hat

hater
04-28-2020, 09:52 PM
All of them. Unless you're wearing a tin foil hat

fail. name one

Blake
04-28-2020, 09:58 PM
fail. name one

The one(s) in the op

hater
04-28-2020, 10:05 PM
The one(s) in the op

still cant name one..

btw Im not convinced either way. just curious to what else it could be and noone can name anything

slick'81
04-28-2020, 10:07 PM
still cant name one..

btw Im not convinced either way. just curious to what else it could be and noone can name anything

Anything is possible hate

Blake
04-28-2020, 10:12 PM
still cant name one..

I don't know if we're on the same page here. Are you really implying these are space aliens?

pgardn
04-28-2020, 10:13 PM
What do you personally believe the objects in the videos are?

I'm not saying aliens myself. It's never aliens until it is. :lol

The one’s off radar, that are visual.

Light. My big bet.

There are so many strange conditions that cause light with water and plastic and dust to do very strange things.

pgardn
04-28-2020, 10:17 PM

You see things because light reflects off of them into your eye dumbass.
Does there have to be something there to make light reflect into your eye fooling you?

Have you heard of the phrase “smoke and mirrors” in fooling a person.
Tell the board what this refers to?

hater
04-28-2020, 10:43 PM
I don't know if we're on the same page here. Are you really implying these are space aliens?

no Im asking besides aliens what else could it be?

Blake
04-28-2020, 10:47 PM

These things get explained all the time. Sometimes they don't. Are you implying that they could be space aliens when they aren't explained?

hater
04-28-2020, 10:49 PM
These things get explained all the time. Are you implying that they could be space aliens?

merely asking what else it could be. name one

Blake
04-28-2020, 10:51 PM
merely asking what else it could be. name one

I thought you were better at Google than this

Blake
04-28-2020, 10:54 PM
https://www.space.com/ufos-real-but-not-alien-spaceships.html

hater
04-28-2020, 10:56 PM
I thought you were better at Google than this

was specifically talking about OP video. still cant name one. thanks for playing I guess

pgardn
04-28-2020, 10:57 PM

Light refracted, reflected, diffracted...

Light you dumbass, doing all of the above using dust, air, water, and the transparent material you are looking through in your jet.

Blake
04-28-2020, 11:01 PM
was specifically talking about OP video. still cant name one. thanks for playing I guess

Could be computer glitches.

You really really want it to be space aliens, don't you :lol

pgardn
04-28-2020, 11:05 PM
Ok let’s try something else.
Fatigued eyes and photobleaching.

Hater please do the following.
Go into a dark room with your cell phone and sit for five minutes.
Then take a picture of yourself using the flash and then look up and around the dark room.

The blobs of light you see while blinking are really ghosts of you in the afterlife.
Neat, right?

SnakeBoy
04-28-2020, 11:07 PM

Russians

pgardn
04-28-2020, 11:26 PM

Why do you think this?

What do you mean by intelligent?

I see the probability being something more like bacteria. It took 1.5 billion years on Earth for more complex cells to form that can actually eventually obtain some sort of nervous system that might identify itself as an individual among others? Why so damn long? And natural selection does not necessarily have to have an end product with the intelligence to identify as self.
How long do planets last to hold together biological molecules that can self replicate. The vast majority are way too hot or way too cold. They don’t even necessarily last long enough in any proper temperature to form any type of atoms that can combine to form life as we know.

I can see why there is NOT intelligent life (having a sense of self; asking what the hell am I?) anywhere else. And It does not mean we took a miracle to produce either. For me it’s just too easy to say well based on probability and the size of the universe.., this is a physicist way of looking at “intelligent” life. I see something, anything like us, based on time for conditions to stay proper, and then the fact it took so damn long to produce the simplest of the beginning of complex cells here. 1.5 billion years for SINGLE CELL Eukaryotes... why?

And I could be dead wrong, but based on what we know right now... I can see a No.

pgardn
04-28-2020, 11:27 PM
Sorry...

Never should have napped today.

Blake
04-28-2020, 11:47 PM
I think it's absolutely probable there is life around the universe but I think it's very very possible if not probable we are the highest order of intelligent beings in the known universe, Earth included.

Even if there are more intelligent beings out there, the odds of them coming to our dust speck are so ridiculously low of getting here when you start factoring in all the things that would be required for them to get here.

slick'81
04-28-2020, 11:53 PM
I think it's absolutely probable there is life around the universe but I think it's very very possible if not probable we are the highest order of intelligent beings in the known universe, Earth included.

Even if there are more intelligent beings out there, the odds of them coming to our dust speck are so ridiculously low of getting here when you start factoring in all the things that would be required for them to get here.

Yea and if they did we sure as hell wouldnt want to meet them...Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they can reach," Hawking said in the documentary (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8642558.stm), Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking. :lol

Blake
04-29-2020, 12:44 AM
Yea and if they did we sure as hell wouldnt want to meet them...Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they can reach," Hawking said in the documentary (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8642558.stm), Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking. :lol

Sure we could assume they're a 1600s euro empire

TimDunkem
04-29-2020, 06:29 AM

This is too far. I'll give you maybe the most advanced in the galaxy at best, but universe? That's just absurd, tbh.

hater
04-29-2020, 07:11 AM

thats actually absolutely very improbable. the universe is hundreds of millions years old we are just a millsecond old in the universes clock.

FrostKing
04-29-2020, 07:17 AM
https://i.ibb.co/cJtYxyR/poster.jpg

https://youtu.be/h6Z5Gcmzc88

slick'81
04-29-2020, 07:36 AM
https://www.channelguidemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/X-Files-0499.jpg

Blake
04-29-2020, 02:38 PM
This is too far. I'll give you maybe the most advanced in the galaxy at best, but universe? That's just absurd, tbh.

In the known universe? I don't know why anyone would think it's absurd to think we're the highest order of intelligent beings in the visible universe. Somebody has to be.

spurraider21
04-29-2020, 02:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y

Blake
04-29-2020, 02:42 PM
thats actually absolutely very improbable. the universe is hundreds of millions years old we are just a millsecond old in the universes clock.

Actually the universe is ~13+ billion years old and life on Earth has been around for ~3.5+ billion years.

Blake
04-29-2020, 02:49 PM
"Oxford University researchers run the numbers and conclude intelligent life beyond Earth is highly unlikely."

https://cosmosmagazine.com/space/stop-looking-for-et-modelling-suggests-we-re-alone-in-the-universe

TimDunkem
04-29-2020, 03:55 PM
In the known universe? I don't know why anyone would think it's absurd to think we're the highest order of intelligent beings in the visible universe. Somebody has to be.

You really don't know why anyone would find it absurd to believe that - in an observable universe that was here billions of years before us - with an estimated 100 billion trillion stars that we're the highest order of intelligent beings in said universe?

hater
04-29-2020, 04:57 PM
Actually the universe is ~13+ billion years old and life on Earth has been around for ~3.5+ billion years.

and life of human civilization is not even a millisecond off that

thanks for helping my case

hater
04-29-2020, 04:58 PM
You really don't know why anyone would find it absurd to believe that - in an observable universe that was here billions of years before us - with an estimated 100 billion trillion stars that we're the highest order of intelligent beings in said universe?

exactly

“but we are humans are alone i. the universe because god created us” :lmao

its almost as bad as believing god created the universe tbqh

Blake
04-29-2020, 05:07 PM

Well sure, tin foil hatters will call it absurd.

Blake
04-29-2020, 05:09 PM
and life of human civilization is not even a millisecond off that

thanks for helping my case

Email the guys at Oxford mentioned in the link and let them know how you pwned them.

spurraider21
04-29-2020, 05:12 PM
life elsewhere =/= intelligent life capable of intergalactic travel

hater
04-29-2020, 05:15 PM
we already have a very good idea that there are about 40 billion earth like planets in the milky way only.

if .0001% of them went the way of earth to evolve life, thats what? 4 million planets?

and what if 10% of those planets evolved life more than 100 thousand years earlier than earth??

yeah no chance of us not being the smartest civilization :lmao :lmao :lmao

hater
04-29-2020, 05:16 PM
life elsewhere =/= intelligent life capable of intergalactic travel

nobody saying that, Mary Poppins

spurraider21
04-29-2020, 05:19 PM
we already have a very good idea that there are about 40 billion earth like planets in the milky way only.

if .0001% of them went the way of earth to evolve life, thats what? 4 million planets?

and what if 10% of those planets evolved life more than 100 thousand years earlier than earth??

yeah no chance of us not being the smartest civilization :lmao :lmao :lmao
you dont know that intelligence is the natural path of evolution. could just be very efficient single celled organisms. evolution is drive by the environment, so intelligence would only really come about if the circumstances favored it. could have plenty of planets thriving with life, with none of them as intelligent as mammals here. its pure guesswork with no real evidence

TimDunkem
04-29-2020, 05:25 PM
you dont know that intelligence is the natural path of evolution. could just be very efficient single celled organisms. evolution is drive by the environment, so intelligence would only really come about if the circumstances favored it. could have plenty of planets thriving with life, with none of them as intelligent as mammals here. its pure guesswork with no real evidence

Evolution often favors intelligence. We have lower forms of intelligence thriving here on our own planet. It is not likely that there isn't at least a slightly more intelligent civilization out there.

spurraider21
04-29-2020, 05:27 PM
Evolution often favors intelligence. We have lower forms of intelligence thriving here on our own planet. It is not likely that there isn't even a slightly more intelligent civilization out there.
it may, it may not. depends on what circumstances arise. could just be bacteria like organisms thriving just fine

TimDunkem
04-29-2020, 05:38 PM
it may, it may not. depends on what circumstances arise. could just be bacteria like organisms thriving just fine

We already know life thrives in the harshest of conditions here on Earth. Life always finds a way, and with 100 billion trillion possible systems in the observable universe alone, each with a chance to have an Earth-like planet, each of those with the chance to have life, each in a circumstance where intelligence could evolve to be at least smarter than we are. I think it's quite likely this circumstance has happened elsewhere.

TimDunkem
04-29-2020, 05:39 PM
Now intelligent life visiting us here? Not likely at all, but not impossible either, I guess.

hater
04-29-2020, 05:47 PM
all Im saying is its just as likely we are the most backwards ass planetary civilization in the universe as us being the most advanced.

saying that we are convinced of either extreme is pretty dumb

spurraider21
04-29-2020, 05:49 PM
We already know life thrives in the harshest of conditions here on Earth. Life always finds a way, and with 100 billion trillion possible systems in the observable universe alone, each with a chance to have an Earth-like planet, each of those with the chance to have life, each in a circumstance where intelligence could evolve to be at least smarter than we are. I think it's quite likely this circumstance has happened elsewhere.
we dont have evidence to rule it out. i dont have any reason to believe it isnt possible

hater
04-29-2020, 05:50 PM
i mean just 200 years ago we believed the earth was flat tbqh :lol

“most advanced civ in the universe” :lmao

TimDunkem
04-29-2020, 05:51 PM
we dont have evidence to rule it out. i dont have any reason to believe it isnt possible

I don't even disagree it's a possibility, but on the scales of what's more likely: life elsewhere with higher intelligence vs not, then I'm leaning towards the former.

Splits
04-29-2020, 05:54 PM
200 days ago we believed Notre Dame was a beautiful church

Pretty sure our civilization is showing evidence of sucking recently... hope the other planets give us a few generations to get our shit in order before our first meetup

hater
04-29-2020, 05:56 PM
200 days ago we believed Notre Dame was a beautiful church

Pretty sure our civilization is showing evidence of sucking recently

the leader of the planet is an orange ape looking fat fuck

yeah “most advanced “ :lmao

Blake
04-29-2020, 06:50 PM
I don't even disagree it's a possibility, but on the scales of what's more likely: life elsewhere with higher intelligence vs not, then I'm leaning towards the former.

"......These proposed solutions usually leave out the most obvious option: that one or more of the three big steps is hard, and that when it comes to intelligent life in all the Universe, it’s just us.....

Ethan Siegel
Senior Contributor
SCIENCE
I am a Ph.D. astrophysicist, author, and science communicator, who professes physics and astronomy at various colleges....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/04/03/what-if-its-just-us/

There's plenty of these type of articles out there in the internets universe

hater
04-29-2020, 07:02 PM
"......These proposed solutions usually leave out the most obvious option: that one or more of the three big steps is hard, and that when it comes to intelligent life in all the Universe, it’s just us.....

Ethan Siegel
Senior Contributor
SCIENCE
I am a Ph.D. astrophysicist, author, and science communicator, who professes physics and astronomy at various colleges....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/04/03/what-if-its-just-us/

There's plenty of these type of articles out there in the internets universe

lol that article says its all possible until we find evidence to prove/disprove it

thanks for posting another article that helps my case

Blake
04-29-2020, 07:43 PM
lol that article says its all possible until we find evidence to prove/disprove it

thanks for posting another article that helps my case

Of course it's "possible". What exactly is the case you're making here?