PDA

View Full Version : Do MILFs have any positive value related to their status as a milf?

Millennial_Messiah
04-29-2020, 04:37 PM
As in,

- they're probably more responsible than their non MILF peers, since kids are time consuming, expensive and high maintenance
- they are likely to have a job, solid career and/or career goals/ambitions and aren't looking for a man for their money
- if their body type/BMI is the same as a non MILF peer (no significant long term weight gain), then she probably has very good genetics if she's still slim/nice body even after giving birth
- they've been through a lot, and now they know what it's like to have kids, so they don't act like children anymore
- they're typically more open minded and exploratory on sex/in the bedroom, and (rumor has it) are more likely to be "squirters"
- they likely are great at cooking, if not from their childhood then by necessity after having had kid(s)
- as a guy, you can sample what it's like to have children, without having the long term financial/time burden if you don't want it.

... Is there MILF value there, over an otherwise-similar chick that doesn't have any children?

spurraider21
04-29-2020, 04:55 PM
ask your mom

Millennial_Messiah
04-29-2020, 05:08 PM
ask your mom

She doesn't date/do the whole sex/romance thing since I was born and she left my father when I was 2.5 months old.

Mark Celibate
04-29-2020, 05:22 PM
better than your right hand i guess, and even that is pushing it in some cases

FrostKing
04-29-2020, 05:29 PM
Thread title is confusing buddy

Milf's are usually more desperate in x,y, and z. More committed, more understanding, more pleasing. But this comes at the burden of other children.

Millennial_Messiah
04-29-2020, 05:35 PM
Thread title is confusing buddy

Milf's are usually more desperate in x,y, and z. More committed, more understanding, more pleasing. But this comes at the burden of other children.

yep. But the milfs in their 30s I've known have been real sexaholics, even if they won't admit it to you early on.

FrostKing
04-29-2020, 05:50 PM
yep. But the milfs in their 30s I've known have been real sexaholics, even if they won't admit it to you early on.
Yes. Hence more pleasing. But there is history of failure so you figure something went wrong along the way

Millennial_Messiah
04-29-2020, 05:57 PM
Yes. Hence more pleasing. But there is history of failure so you figure something went wrong along the way

she'll just blame it on the other guy "abusing" her or cheating or whatever. even if it's her fault, nothing wrong with having a few nice fucks and someone to talk to along the way.

FrostKing
04-29-2020, 06:01 PM
she'll just blame it on the other guy "abusing" her or cheating or whatever. even if it's her fault, nothing wrong with having a few nice fucks and someone to talk to along the way.
Still her poor choice of partner. "The signs were there" nearly always.

DMC
04-29-2020, 07:06 PM
What does the LF stand for.

There you go.

For you, all females are FILFs

Millennial_Messiah
04-29-2020, 07:49 PM
What does the LF stand for.

There you go.

For you, all females are FILFs

-24-45
-reasonable BMI
-born female, always female

then... yep

DMC
04-30-2020, 07:55 PM
-24-45
-reasonable BMI
-born female, always female

then... yep

Young, dumb person questions: Is a woman with kids worth the trouble?

The question you should be asking yourself: Do you deserve her or them?