PDA

View Full Version : 90 Percent of Company-Owned Starbucks to Open in June

ducks
04-29-2020, 10:06 PM
As America slowly begins to emerge from the coronavirus shutdown, Starbucks has announced 90% of its company-owned stores will be pumping out the coffee again by June.

However, the Starbucks experience will remain different for the foreseeable future. In most locations, there will be no more sitting, sipping, and chatting on Starbucks' comfy sofas and easy chairs.

Starbucks CEO Kevin Johnson noted, about half of the company's stores remain closed, and as locations open, they will be limiting to mobile ordering through drive-in, or hand-offs at the door.

"We have a contact-less handoff that's at the entryway," he said. "And in other cases, we've got mobile order for drive-thru."

In addition, Starbucks will be available for delivery through Uber Eats, he told Forbes.

phxspurfan
04-29-2020, 10:09 PM
Good, the people who sit in there all day are weirdos

Also, I refuse to order via their stupid app. I made the mistake of using that one time a year ago, and someone hacked it, used my credit card to buy $200 worth of Starbucks, and then I had to uninstall the app and change all my passwords.

slick'81
04-29-2020, 10:23 PM
This forum has turned into the dorks show