PDA

View Full Version : am i bad fan if....

ObiwanGinobili
11-06-2005, 10:56 AM
I'm mezmorized by Josh Howard and Jason Terry???

I couldn;t even cuss at them (thru my TV) last night.... all that was comign out of my mouth was
"wow"
"holy shit"
and
" how the heck did he do that.... again ??"

I bleed silver and black.. but I gotta give these guys thier props. We sucked last night. they didn't.

Summers
11-06-2005, 11:09 AM
I kept doing that for Devin Harris. That little boy just went off on us.

Unfortunately Dirk always impresses me, too, and I really don't like him. It makes me feel very conflicted.

sa_butta
11-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Fucking Dirk, and Harris couldnt miss. They could have tossed it from full court and made it.

SenorSpur
11-06-2005, 11:52 AM
No, you're not a bad fan. All of us experience that "WoW" factor from a great play, pass or dunk. It's especially agonizing watching Josh Howard and knowing the Spurs passed over the chance to draft this Wake Forest grad - only to see the Mavs grad him.

By the way, the Lebron James breakaway dunk on Friday night gave me the same "WOW" reaction.

ObiwanGinobili
11-06-2005, 02:05 PM
I kept doing that for Devin Harris. That little boy just went off on us.

Unfortunately Dirk always impresses me, too, and I really don't like him. It makes me feel very conflicted.

yeah... the Dirk 3 pointer(s) was like a tub of chocolate ..it tasted good -but was very very bad. :nope

remingtonbo2001
11-06-2005, 02:26 PM
When your hot, your hot.

boutons
11-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Watching players make great plays, or a player hitting everything he throws up, is always fascinating and even fun, but last night it was spoiled not because it was against the Spurs, but because the Spurs let Harris get to the basket so many times. Hitting outside shots like Dirk did is sometimes unstoppable, but letting a kid run the ball up your paint repeatedly is very stoppable. Runt that he is, somebody, "going for the ball" should have knocked him on his ass a couple times. Manu did a good number on that wimp KVH, had him rolling around the floor in fetal position. Manu's best play of the night. :) If you can't play good, might as well play hard.

HB22inSA
11-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Dirk's little back down and then fade away was sweet last night.