PDA

View Full Version : Bidens VP?

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 05:46 AM
I'm thinking its gonna be Hillary. In a perfect world for democratic shot callers, Biden picks Hillary, gets through the convention nomination (killing Bernies claim to be second), then sleepyjoe resigns for health reasons and let's Hillary carry the ball over the goal line in November.

slick'81
05-01-2020, 05:50 AM
I'm thinking its gonna be Hillary. In a perfect world for democratic shot callers, Biden picks Hillary, gets through the convention nomination (killing Bernies claim to be second), then sleepyjoe resigns for health reasons and let's Hillary carry the ball over the goal line in November.

No way he touches hiliary with a 10 foot pole

Winehole23
05-01-2020, 06:35 AM
I'm thinking its gonna be Hillary. In a perfect world for democratic shot callers, Biden picks Hillary, gets through the convention nomination (killing Bernies claim to be second), then sleepyjoe resigns for health reasons and let's Hillary carry the ball over the goal line in November.That's the Republican fantasy. Running against Hillary again.

Winehole23
05-01-2020, 06:38 AM
If only there were some way for Trump to run against HRC and Obama.

slick'81
05-01-2020, 06:42 AM
Only if biden steps down will Hillary rise from the ashes. Its not looking good for sleepy joe currently

monosylab1k
05-01-2020, 06:50 AM
That's the Republican fantasy. Running against Hillary again.

They’re so obsessed with her :lol

boutons_deux
05-01-2020, 06:51 AM
Only if biden steps down will Hillary rise from the ashes. Its not looking good for sleepy joe currently

Biden to Address Sex-Assault Allegations in TV Interview

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-30/biden-to-address-sex-assault-allegations-in-television-interview

admit and apologize?

or

deny and fuck all y'all

Gaffe watchers will be tuning in.

DMX7
05-01-2020, 06:55 AM
It won’t be Hillary.

DMX7
05-01-2020, 06:56 AM
Biden to Address Sex-Assault Allegations in TV Interview

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-30/biden-to-address-sex-assault-allegations-in-television-interview

admit and apologize?

or

deny and fuck all y'all

Gaffe watchers will be tuning in.

He has already strongly denied it.

boutons_deux
05-01-2020, 07:08 AM
He has already strongly denied it.

yep, statement Friday moring (Boston Globe email)

BREAKING NEWS ALERT

Joe Biden on Friday issued his first comments on the sexual assault allegation that has roiled his presidential campaign.

The presumptive Democratic nominee issued a statement Friday morning to address the allegation by his former Senate staffer Tara Reade that he assaulted her in the basement of a Capitol Hill office building in the 1990s.

“I recognize my responsibility to be a voice, an advocate, and a leader for the change in culture :lol what?

that has begun but is nowhere near finished.

So I want to address allegations by a former staffer that I engaged in misconduct 27 years ago.

They aren’t true.

This never happened,”

he said in the statement.

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 07:09 AM
Hillary.
Ding

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 07:12 AM
Can't believe it took until Friday to get the weekly CC calls the DNC nominating Hillary post.

DMX7
05-01-2020, 07:20 AM
yep, statement Friday moring (Boston Globe email)

BREAKING NEWS ALERT

Joe Biden on Friday issued his first comments on the sexual assault allegation that has roiled his presidential campaign.

The presumptive Democratic nominee issued a statement Friday morning to address the allegation by his former Senate staffer Tara Reade that he assaulted her in the basement of a Capitol Hill office building in the 1990s.

“I recognize my responsibility to be a voice, an advocate, and a leader for the change in culture :lol what?

that has begun but is nowhere near finished.

So I want to address allegations by a former staffer that I engaged in misconduct 27 years ago.

They aren’t true.

This never happened,”

he said in the statement.

Biden will represent a culture change. I don’t see why that’s funny.

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 07:24 AM
Biden doesn’t represent any change. He’s a status quo candidate if there ever was one.

RandomGuy
05-01-2020, 07:24 AM

Isn't going to do it anytime soon. Free publicity.

RandomGuy
05-01-2020, 07:27 AM
Biden doesn’t represent any change. He’s a status quo candidate if there ever was one.

Exactly. His election will be the national equivalent of the vomit reflex removing a hairball, i.e. Trump. Back to ... whatever was before.

Be interesting to see how many Trump administration officials get prosecuted once whatever they are hiding these days hits sunshine.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 07:47 AM
I think you guys are wrong. You think I'm wrong. Time will tell.

I have made it clear I don't like Trump so it's not my "fantasy" that Trump run against Hillary.

The Netflix fawning Hillary infomercial, campaigning with Joe..staying actively criticizing Trump...she is far enough downstream from "but her emails" and 'benghazi" that they can't hurt her again like it did in 2016. The Democratic Leadership has set her up as the fallback position to nullify Bernie.

Hillary solves Biden's money problem. Biden is now locked into choosing a woman. With Hillary he gets still popular Bill out on the stump actively campaigning and he can still complete a coherent sentence, unlike SleepyJoe.

There is zero excitement for Klobuchar or Harris. Disgustingly fat Abrams is a self promoting joke.

Hillary is a logical choice.

rmt
05-01-2020, 07:52 AM
Harris is the logical choice (to me) - woman of color with experience (unlike Abrams).

Reck
05-01-2020, 08:05 AM
What is wrong with this guy? I’m beginning to think you’re the one with the dementia.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 08:08 AM
Harris is the logical choice (to me) - woman of color with experience (unlike Abrams).

The color thing is over rated in my opinion. 'color" is not a cohesive group. Hispanics don't relate to blacks, blacks don't relate to hispanics, neither relates to orientals or indians/pakistanis etc. Throw in the Cubans in Florida and "color" is very stratified. Plus Harris brings zero money to the table unlike Hillary.

boutons_deux
05-01-2020, 08:39 AM

racist, misogynist, neolib Dem establishment Biden ain't gonna LEAD :lol no fucking "culture change"

he already "read my lips, no more taxes" to his wealthy backers, etc, etc.

rmt
05-01-2020, 09:06 AM
The color thing is over rated in my opinion. 'color" is not a cohesive group. Hispanics don't relate to blacks, blacks don't relate to hispanics, neither relates to orientals or indians/pakistanis etc. Throw in the Cubans in Florida and "color" is very stratified. Plus Harris brings zero money to the table unlike Hillary.

When I say logical choice - I guess I should have inserted after "for the Democrat party" because race/gender is so important to them. I don't think they'll have any problem with money - the big money like Bloomberg will contribute. Besides, Trump proved you don't need more money than opponent. The Trump HATE is strong enough to win the election - we'll see what happens in the Rust Belt.

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 09:11 AM
The Trump HATE is strong enough to win the election - we'll see what happens in the Rust Belt.

Maybe he shouldn't have been gaslighting his people about 15 cases going to zero.

Spurminator
05-01-2020, 09:14 AM
When you say Trump HATE are you talking about people who hate Trump or are you talking about the hate Trump promotes among his flock? We've definitely seen the latter be strong enough to win an election.

rmt
05-01-2020, 09:30 AM
When you say Trump HATE are you talking about people who hate Trump or are you talking about the hate Trump promotes among his flock? We've definitely seen the latter be strong enough to win an election.

How can (your so-called) hate Trump promotes among his flock be enough to win the election? His flock is only what 30-35? percent.

I mean those who hate Trump - who outnumber the flock - just depends on where they are (in the Rust Belt?), how that Trump hate (from media) has affected those in the middle/undecided and who turns out.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 09:51 AM
How does every fucking thread turn into a Trump thread? Can't you fuckers stay on topic?

rmt
05-01-2020, 09:53 AM
How does every fucking thread turn into a Trump thread? Can't you fuckers stay on topic?

Sorry - my fault.

Spurs Homer
05-01-2020, 09:54 AM
Warren - that would be the best choice -

But

he might go "black" just to please ...

Splits
05-01-2020, 10:01 AM
:lmao OP has no idea what he's talking about. No democratic voter wants anything to do with this cunt

DMC
05-01-2020, 10:06 AM

I have made it clear I don't like Trump so it's not my "fantasy" that Trump run against Hillary.

The Netflix fawning Hillary infomercial, campaigning with Joe..staying actively criticizing Trump...she is far enough downstream from "but her emails" and 'benghazi" that they can't hurt her again like it did in 2016. The Democratic Leadership has set her up as the fallback position to nullify Bernie.

Hillary solves Biden's money problem. Biden is now locked into choosing a woman. With Hillary he gets still popular Bill out on the stump actively campaigning and he can still complete a coherent sentence, unlike SleepyJoe.

There is zero excitement for Klobuchar or Harris. Disgustingly fat Abrams is a self promoting joke.

How much excitement is there ever for a VP candidate?

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 10:06 AM
:lmao OP has no idea what he's talking about. No democratic voter wants anything to do with this cunt

Since when did the democratic voters get to decide?

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 10:07 AM

When was the last time the Presidential candidate clearly had advanced dementia?

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 10:13 AM
Warren - that would be the best choice -

But

he might go "black" just to please ...

VP is an almost meaningless office that doesn't change any votes in the general election and Warren is needed in the senate since otherwise Massachusetts' Republican governor would appoint another rubber stamp for McConnell in her place.

Winehole23
05-01-2020, 10:15 AM
When was the last time the Presidential candidate clearly had advanced dementia?2016

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 10:15 AM
How can (your so-called) hate Trump promotes among his flock be enough to win the election? His flock is only what 30-35? percent.

I mean those who hate Trump - who outnumber the flock - just depends on where they are (in the Rust Belt?), how that Trump hate (from media) has affected those in the middle/undecided and who turns out.

Maybe he shouldn't have been gaslighting his people about 15 cases going to zero.

monosylab1k
05-01-2020, 10:16 AM

Oh yeah, because your Hillary ding thread was so salient.

elbamba1
05-01-2020, 10:21 AM

I don't think that term is PC. I recall using that term in college and an Asian roommate told me that he is not a rug.

Spurs Homer
05-01-2020, 10:24 AM
VP is an almost meaningless office that doesn't change any votes in the general election and Warren is needed in the senate since otherwise Massachusetts' Republican governor would appoint another rubber stamp for McConnell in her place.

I disagree in THIS election

Biden is deteriorating fast and a president Warren would be almost as big a win as if Bernie had not been railroaded...

Warren would be ready to take over and corporate America would be fucked-
also

I do NOT trust Biden to prosecute the Trump family

but Warren has already vowed to prosecute those criminals.

Trill Clinton
05-01-2020, 10:26 AM
He is not picking Hillary. Why are repugs so obsessed with her?

leemajors
05-01-2020, 10:29 AM

:tu

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 10:31 AM
I disagree in THIS election

Biden is deteriorating fast and a president Warren would be almost as big a win as if Bernie had not been railroaded...

Warren would be ready to take over and corporate America would be fucked-
also

I do NOT trust Biden to prosecute the Trump family

but Warren has already vowed to prosecute those criminals.

Warren is nothing special. She showed her true colors with that tired sexism attack on Sanders. Clinton loyalists are a dime a dozen in the Democratic party so no reason to sacrifice a senate seat for one to be VP.

elbamba1
05-01-2020, 10:32 AM

The VP this election matters. There is a good chance either candidate doesn't make it 4 more years. I would like some young blood like Seth Moulton, Tammy Duckworth, or even Mayor Pete for the democrats. I would like to see Pence replaced by someone like Dan Crenshaw.

Spurs Homer
05-01-2020, 10:35 AM
Warren is nothing special. She showed her true colors with that tired sexism attack on Sanders. Clinton loyalists are a dime a dozen in the Democratic party so no reason to sacrifice a senate seat for one to be VP.

but you would NOT be sacrificing a Senate seat...

worst-case scenario is that a repuke gets installed for a MAX of 6 months (that is how long a Special election HAS TO be conducted- no longer than a 6 month delay)

and then a Dem gets elected in the special election

but having Warren on deck is the best case scenario for dems - after this pathetic Biden manuever

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 10:38 AM
but you would NOT be sacrificing a Senate seat...

worst-case scenario is that a repuke gets installed for a MAX of 6 months (that is how long a Special election HAS TO be conducted- no longer than a 6 month delay)

and then a Dem gets elected in the special election

but having Warren on deck is the best case scenario for dems - after this pathetic Biden manuever

So you cripple your chances at getting any legislation through the senate for six months just to get a VP who wouldn't govern any differently from any number of other DNC candidates in the off chance the Democrats use the 25th Amendment on Biden?

Spurs Homer
05-01-2020, 10:42 AM
So you cripple your chances at getting any legislation through the senate for six months just to get a VP who wouldn't govern any differently from any number of other DNC candidates in the off chance the Democrats use the 25th Amendment on Biden?

6 months fly by in “Congress-time”

they hold the bills while prosecuting the trump family and then AFTER the special election- put them on the floor and get to work-

Warren is nothing -if not a Pit Bull when dealing with corrupt corporate america...

let her go to work on all the de-regulation garbage that trump and his corrupt cronies are responsible for

rmt
05-01-2020, 10:43 AM
The VP this election matters. There is a good chance either candidate doesn't make it 4 more years. I would like some young blood like Seth Moulton, Tammy Duckworth, or even Mayor Pete for the democrats. I would like to see Pence replaced by someone like Dan Crenshaw.

Pence looks old because he's all grey but he's only 60 years old.

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 10:48 AM
6 months fly by in “Congress-time”

they hold the bills while prosecuting the trump family and then AFTER the special election- put them on the floor and get to work-

Warren is nothing -if not a Pit Bull when dealing with corrupt corporate america...

let her go to work on all the de-regulation garbage that trump and his corrupt cronies are responsible for

If you're so intent on her prosecuting the Trump Cartel make her the AG then. I wouldn't sacrifice the senate seat for either though.

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 10:50 AM

Agreed. If Bentsen couldn't make a dent when Bush was running with Dan Quayle VP will never matter in an election.

Chucho
05-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Exactly. His election will be the national equivalent of the vomit reflex removing a hairball, i.e. Trump. Back to ... whatever was before.

Be interesting to see how many Trump administration officials get prosecuted once whatever they are hiding these days hits sunshine.

The same amount as past administration officials that get prosecuted when their evils come to light. Nothing's changing in our lifetimes.

Spurs Homer
05-01-2020, 11:05 AM
If you're so intent on her prosecuting the Trump Cartel make her the AG then. I wouldn't sacrifice the senate seat for either though.

again

the Senate seat is NOT being sacrificed

6 months for a Dem to win a special election- it cannot be delayed more than 6 months

so by June 17th

the seat goes back to the Dems.

Warren would be wasted as AG - put her in the WH and she can be president once Biden resigns or completes his first term.

no one else is even CLOSE to Warren

unless he chooses Bernie

but he is committed to choosing a female

Reck
05-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Agreed. If Bentsen couldn't make a dent when Bush was running with Dan Quayle VP will never matter in an election.

This time, it does matter.

Biden can barely get through an interview. He's also given hints he's not even going to run for a second term if he wins. my preference is Warren>Abrams and or Harris>Whitmer.

Had Whitmer higher but her inability to keep the rednecks in check has given me serious doubts about her ability to lead.

Essentially I'm fine with any one other than Klobuchar.

Him picking a female VP will ultimately work out and should help with this sexual allegation shit. fucking rapists..

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 11:12 AM
again

6 months for a Dem to win a special election- it cannot be delayed more than 6 months

so by June 17th

Warren would be wasted as AG - put her in the WH and she can be president once Biden resigns or completes his first term.

unless he chooses Bernie

Six months is a huge amount of time to sacrifice a senate seat all for someone who would govern no differently from Klobuchar or Harris or Buttigieg. And in the vastly most probable case she would just be a powerless PR prop for four years occasionally called to vote the party line on a 50-50 split in the senate.

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 11:13 AM
This time, it does matter.

Biden can barely get through an interview. He's also given hints he's not even going to run for a second term if he wins. my preference is Warren>Abrams and or Harris>Whitmer.

Had Whitmer higher but her inability to keep the rednecks in check has given me serious doubts about her ability to lead.

Essentially I'm fine with any one other than Klobuchar.

Him picking a female VP will ultimately work out and should help with this sexual allegation shit. fucking rapists..

The Democrats who all backed Biden are going to stab him in the back when he's in the White House? Extremely doubtful.

Spurs Homer
05-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Six months is a huge amount of time to sacrifice a senate seat all for someone who would govern no differently from Klobuchar or Harris or Buttigieg. And in the vastly most probable case she would just be a powerless PR prop for four years occasionally called to vote the party line on a 50-50 split in the senate.

well that is where we differ/disagree:

I see a huge difference between warren

and garbage like klobuchar and buttigieg

there is warren

then maybe abrams a couple of tiers down

then

waaaayyyy down in the garbage bin

is everyone else....and you want someone from the garbage bin to possibly be forced into the presidency?

we just disagree

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 11:24 AM
well that is where we differ/disagree:

I see a huge difference between warren

and garbage like klobuchar and buttigieg

there is warren

then maybe abrams a couple of tiers down

then

waaaayyyy down in the garbage bin

is everyone else....and you want someone from the garbage bin to possibly be forced into the presidency?

we just disagree

Warren is from the garbage bin

Spurs Homer
05-01-2020, 11:28 AM
Warren is from the garbage bin

lol

ok fair enough!

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 11:31 AM
lol

ok fair enough!

If Warren actually cared about any of the progressive ideals she campaigned early on she wouldn't have tried to torpedo Bernie's campaign, since he would have tried to implement most things she was calling for had he gotten the nomination instead.

Spurs Homer
05-01-2020, 11:41 AM
If Warren actually cared about any of the progressive ideals she campaigned early on she wouldn't have tried to torpedo Bernie's campaign, since he would have tried to implement most things she was calling for had he gotten the nomination instead.

I dont hold it against her...

Im sure she had a team of “experts” telling her 20 different things for her to rise in polls...

shes allowed a mistake or two- it was her first prez campaign-

her and bernie were leagues above anyone else if you are really honest

but - this is america-

gw bush, trump, etc....

not the smartest people tbh

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 11:43 AM
I dont hold it against her...

Im sure she had a team of “experts” telling her 20 different things for her to rise in polls...

shes allowed a mistake or two- it was her first prez campaign-

her and bernie were leagues above anyone else if you are really honest

but - this is america-

gw bush, trump, etc....

not the smartest people tbh

The race was Bernie Vs a bunch of shitbags. The shitbags won. They're still all an order of magnitude better than the cancer in the White House now though.

DMC
05-01-2020, 12:04 PM
When was the last time the Presidential candidate clearly had advanced dementia?

John McCain

Sarah Palin didn't generate excitement. She generated comedy.

Spurtacular
05-01-2020, 12:06 PM
He's also given hints he's not even going to run for a second term if he wins.

Are these hints that he'll have full-on dementia or be six feet under?

DMC
05-01-2020, 12:09 PM
The left had all those candidates and what rises from all that is a sexual predator with short term memory loss and only short term goals. :lol

Spurs Homer
05-01-2020, 12:38 PM
The left had all those candidates and what rises from all that is a sexual predator with short term memory loss and only short term goals. :lol

however...

it is a yuuuge upgrade over...

a rapist pedophile, compulsive liar, criminal, treasonous russian asset

good times coming!

Reck
05-01-2020, 12:41 PM

But before this you were a supporter of Biden. :lol

You and Darrin talked it up about how he was the only decent democrat to vote for until he actually decided to run. :lol

spurraider21
05-01-2020, 12:43 PM
he's the president of the united states and this is a political forum. imo its bound to happen

Spurs Homer
05-01-2020, 12:49 PM
he's the illegitimate *impeached president of the united states and this is a political forum. imo its bound to happen

fify

you’re welcome!

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 12:55 PM
He is not picking Hillary. Why are repugs so obsessed with her?

You Berniebots are delusional. Mainstream democrats don't hate Hillary, especially the ones pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Spurminator
05-01-2020, 01:13 PM

Voter participation is not 100%, so you can start the math problem there.

Spurminator
05-01-2020, 01:14 PM
You Berniebots are delusional. Mainstream democrats don't hate Hillary, especially the ones pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Hillary had the worst approval rating among Democrats for any Democratic Presidential candidate in history.

She's not going to be the VP. I'll say it again next week when you Clinton fetishists bring it up again.

ChumpDumper
05-01-2020, 01:16 PM
:lol CC's gonna be beating this drum for months until Biden actually picks someone else. Must've been on talk radio this morning.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 01:24 PM
:lol CC's gonna be beating this drum for months until Biden actually picks someone else. Must've been on talk radio this morning.

nope, just working. I'm not beating the drum either. Just making a prediction. You are free to make your own prediction.

Oh. That's right. I forgot.

Chump just attacks others and plays 20 questions. He doesn't have the balls to stand up and make his own prediction.

ChumpDumper
05-01-2020, 01:29 PM
nope, just working. I'm not beating the drum either. Just making a prediction. You are free to make your own prediction.

Oh. That's right. I forgot.

Chump just attacks others and plays 20 questions. He doesn't have the balls to stand up and make his own prediction.:lolI just predicted it wouldn't be Clinton.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 01:31 PM
:lolI just predicted it wouldn't be Clinton.

so pick one, chicken.

Trill Clinton
05-01-2020, 01:33 PM

Oh okay.

I think it's either Harris(yuck) or Warren. Hillary is not going to energize anyone to vote fam.

ChumpDumper
05-01-2020, 01:34 PM
so pick one, chicken.Harris is the facile choice right now so I'll make it. Good chance it won't be anyone we're talking about though.

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 01:37 PM
again

so by June 17th

unless he chooses Bernie

The Dems lost the last special election Massachusetts had for a senate seat (it was Ted Kennedy’s sear).

Spurs Homer
05-01-2020, 01:41 PM
The Dems lost the last special election Massachusetts had for a senate seat (it was Ted Kennedy’s sear).

long long ago - in a galaxy far far away

im sure that is now a BLUE state

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 01:43 PM
Even after Biden picks someone else, we’ll hear conspiracy theories about how the plan is to have Hillary replace Biden as the president during his first term one way or the other.

It’s pretty clear that Republicans are simply moving the goal posts to a new theory after every Hillary related prediction from the right goes wrong no matter how illogical the new theory might seem (they predicted she would enter the 2020 primary, then they predicted she’d emerge as the candidate from a brokered convention, and now after being wrong as fuck on the first two, they have a VP conspiracy).

I’d say the Hillary theories are going to last as long as she’s alive, but even after she’s dead I’m sure we’ll get a few crazies who claim her death was staged.

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 01:44 PM

im sure that is now a BLUE state
That special election was in 2010, are you trying to argue that Massachusetts wasn’t a blue state in 2010?

ChumpDumper
05-01-2020, 01:45 PM

im sure that is now a BLUE stateIt has a Republican governor.

Reck
05-01-2020, 01:48 PM
That special election was in 2010, are you trying to argue that Massachusetts wasn’t a blue state in 2010?

I think the contention right now is that the republican party is so batshit crazy and trump being as retarded as possible that such possibility of Mass flipping red is very unlikely even if the governor appoints a republican until that seat is refilled.

Spurs Homer
05-01-2020, 01:52 PM
I think the contention right now is that the republican party is so batshit crazy and trump being as retarded as possible that such possibility of Mass flipping red is very unlikely even if the governor appoints a republican until that seat is refilled.

thanks

you stated it better than i did

that is all I was trying to point out

RandomGuy
05-01-2020, 01:52 PM
...Hillary ...Hillary,... Hillary ...

muh Hillary.

You asshats are like a dog that won't give up a chewtoy. How many Hillary threads have you started now since she lost?

I guess anything is better than defending "zero cases" "inject bleach" and "hydroxywhatever" "miraculously disappear" "everybody can have test" "60000 cases will be a sucess" etc etc etc.

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 01:53 PM
thanks

you stated it better than i did

that is all I was trying to point out

So a state that voted in a Republican governor who voted a Republican senator in in 2010 will not vote for a Republican?

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 01:54 PM
The only instance when it’d be worth giving up a senate seat or even putting a senate seat at risk is for a presidential candidate, and special elections are too unpredictable in terms of voter turnout and the fact that they’ve received a crazy amount of funding since Citizens United since there aren’t any other elections for oligarchs to pour money into at the same time. Trump even inadvertently gave up a senate seat in fucking Alabama when he made Sessions AG.

RandomGuy
05-01-2020, 01:57 PM
Even after Biden picks someone else, we’ll hear conspiracy theories about how the plan is to have Hillary replace Biden as the president during his first term one way or the other.

It’s pretty clear that Republicans are simply moving the goal posts to a new theory after every Hillary related prediction from the right goes wrong no matter how illogical the new theory might seem (they predicted she would enter the 2020 primary, then they predicted she’d emerge as the candidate from a brokered convention, and now after being wrong as fuck on the first two, they have a VP conspiracy).

I’d say the Hillary theories are going to last as long as she’s alive, but even after she’s dead I’m sure we’ll get a few crazies who claim her death was staged.

Eyup. They hate her, so without that chewtoy to chomp on, they can't keep up the hate/outrage machine that drives conservative politics.

I am sure it will be along the lines of "Hillary is faking her death to run the child sex ring from their secret hide out under Wayne Manor"

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 02:00 PM
If that’s the case then it’s a stupid fucking contention seeing that they just voted for a Republican Governor in a landslide (66% to 33%) in 2018.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 02:03 PM

Nope. If he picks someone else as VP I will be happy to admit I was wrong. If he picks Hillary will you do the same?

You guys keep forgetting she won the popular vote over Trump by millions in 2016 and that was before more people realized what a complete idiot Trump was.

Splits
05-01-2020, 02:04 PM

Boom. It's funny they can't see the obvious in their chamber

Reck
05-01-2020, 02:06 PM
If that’s the case then it’s a stupid fucking contention seeing that they just voted for a Republican Governor in a landslide (66% to 33%) in 2018.

That will happen when you put absolute nobodies against strong incumbents.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 02:06 PM
muh Hillary.

You asshats are like a dog that won't give up a chewtoy. How many Hillary threads have you started now since she lost?

I guess anything is better than defending "zero cases" "inject bleach" and "hydroxywhatever" "miraculously disappear" "everybody can have test" "60000 cases will be a sucess" etc etc etc.

You haven't seen me defending that dumbass. Again, you like to stereotype me as a Trumper just because I call bullshit on your Berniebro stuff occasionally.

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 02:10 PM
That will happen when you put absolute nobodies against strong incumbents.
If a Republican Governor is capable of being a “strong incumbent” is Massachusetts, then it’s pretty retarded to proclaim the state’s current political climate renders it incapable of voting for a Republican Senator in a special election.

ChumpDumper
05-01-2020, 02:12 PM
Nope. If he picks someone else as VP I will be happy to admit I was wrong. If he picks Hillary will you do the same?

You guys keep forgetting she won the popular vote over Trump by millions in 2016 and that was before more people realized what a complete idiot Trump was.You seem to forget that it was her negatives that kept her from winning the states that actually count in the electoral college. Why open up the Biden campaign to Clinton conspiracy theories on top of Biden conspiracy theories?

The Republican strategy is not winning the popular vote. It's suppressing the Democratic vote in enough states to get an EC win. Conspiracy theories are a big part of that strategy.

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 02:16 PM

You guys keep forgetting she won the popular vote over Trump by millions in 2016 and that was before more people realized what a complete idiot Trump was.

If he picks Hillary my fucking head would explode and I wouldn't be able to come here to admit it :lol

Splits
05-01-2020, 02:21 PM
It would be the dumbest fucking thing in the world. And I don't mean like picking Palin, I mean like eating tide pods in the middle of a debate.

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 02:23 PM

Yes, I’ll admit I’m wrong if he picks her as his VP (I’d also buy a MAGA hat and vote for Trump if Biden puts her on the ticket).

Who gives a fuck that she won the popular vote? Every Democratic Candidate since Mike Dukakis has won the popular vote sans one historically weak exception (John Kerry). She also won the popular vote because of the retarded campaign strategy of wasting money in Texas thinking she had the national race won and could achieve a moral victory by making Texas close. Pandering to Mexicans probably helped her pick up a lot of votes in CA/AZ/TX but she also lost the 70k votes in MI/WI/PA that ultimately mattered.

He still loses the popular vote but I think it’s a lot closer if Trump campaigned in CA and NY. He more or less accepted the fact he was going to lose CA in such a huge landslide that’d make him lose the popular vote, which turned out well since he used it as ammo to fear monger about illegals.

boutons_deux
05-01-2020, 02:29 PM
You seem to forget that it was her negatives that kept her from winning the states that actually count in the electoral college.

??

Silver he saw movement away from Hillary in PA, MI, WI after Nunes went public with Comey's report that they found emails on Houma's, with Comey first not even bothering to look at the emails before telling Nunes, the email were all dupes, nothing new.

Trash won the EC with PA, MI, WI by about 80K votes total, with MI not counting Flint's votes at all, and who knows what other Repug vote counting crimes were committed?

Spurs Homer
05-01-2020, 02:53 PM
So a state that voted in a Republican governor who voted a Republican senator in in 2010 will not vote for a Republican?

I dont think they will go red after this trump criminality

and

even if they do

Warren as Veep and as prez is worth losing that seat IMO

Millennial_Messiah
05-01-2020, 03:02 PM

nah, Hillary would get tackled at her own 1 yard line :lol

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 03:15 PM
I dont think they will go red after this trump criminality

and

even if they do

Warren as Veep and as prez is worth losing that seat IMO

Why would Biden choose a VP that does not come even close to sharing the same philosophy on governing? You are dreaming.

Spurs Homer
05-01-2020, 03:35 PM
Why would Biden choose a VP that does not come even close to sharing the same philosophy on governing? You are dreaming.

because a lot of voters wanted warren and/or bernie and they got neither

so bidens team is worried about them not voting

so currying favor with bernie/warren voters is a win/win for biden

as stated in obamas endorsement speech

DMC
05-01-2020, 03:50 PM
But before this you were a supporter of Biden. :lol

You and Darrin talked it up about how he was the only decent democrat to vote for until he actually decided to run. :lol

I still am a supporter of Biden. Run Biden Run.

The fact that he's made it to the general election means Dems agreed.

Millennial_Messiah
05-01-2020, 03:54 PM
Michelle would be the logical candidate. Woman, younger, minority, moderate, first lady of the most popular Dem president since Kennedy, breath of fresh air.

:lmao Shillary

Reck
05-01-2020, 03:55 PM
I still am a supporter of Biden. Run Biden Run.

The fact that he's made it to the general election means Dems agreed.

So you casting a vote for the guy or not?

Reck
05-01-2020, 03:56 PM
Michelle would be the logical candidate. Woman, younger, minority, moderate, first lady of the most popular Dem president since Kennedy, breath of fresh air.

:lmao Shillary

Biden said he'd pick her in a heartbeat but she's not interested. We're stuck with whomever comes out of the shit pile.

Millennial_Messiah
05-01-2020, 03:58 PM
Biden said he'd pick her in a heartbeat but she's not interested. We're stuck with whomever comes out of the shit pile.

If she's not interested then she doesn't really give a damn if Trump wins re election or not. Because she would be the slam dunk choice.

DMC
05-01-2020, 04:15 PM
So you casting a vote for the guy or not?

Sure

Spurminator
05-01-2020, 04:26 PM

:lol Is that the excuse you're going with for voting for him?

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 04:58 PM
If she's not interested then she doesn't really give a damn if Trump wins re election or not. Because she would be the slam dunk choice.
Either that or she’s not interested in politics.

The fact she wants nothing to do with the shitshow that is American politics is one of her most redeeming features.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 05:06 PM
:lol Is that the excuse you're going with for voting for him?

I never voted for him, asshole.

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 05:07 PM
I think any of the candidates being talked about as possible VP picks (so not Hillary) would be decent except for Elena. Harris floundered as a candidate with no money but I think she’d do well with the political establishment backing her as a VP.

Millennial_Messiah
05-01-2020, 05:23 PM
I think any of the candidates being talked about as possible VP picks (so not Hillary) would be decent except for Elena. Harris floundered as a candidate with no money but I think she’d do well with the political establishment backing her as a VP.

Pocahontas would be the worst.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 05:30 PM

Tied with Stacey Abrams. That disgustingly fat pig is gonna scream the race card if she isnt picked.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 05:31 PM
She wont count Harris if she is picked because she isn't black enough.

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 05:34 PM
Yeah you’re a Republican so you think the most liberal choice would be the worst one. Shocker.

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 05:35 PM
The comments about Abrams’ weight are really bizarre. I’d rank her the same as Trump on the obesity severity scale.

Millennial_Messiah
05-01-2020, 05:44 PM
The comments about Abrams’ weight are really bizarre. I’d rank her the same as Trump on the obesity severity scale.

but she's fat...... And a woman. There's a certain double standard to be expected there.

Michelle is fit. Hillary is a bit overweight but not fat. Harris is healthy looking. Gabbard is sexy hot. Klobuchar is overweight for sure... but Abrams is a morbidly obese hoodrat. And a female. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
05-01-2020, 05:46 PM
I'm hoping it's Whitmer because the anti Whitmer Michiganders would come out in droves. 16 cardinal precious electoral college points.

rmt
05-01-2020, 06:10 PM

Trump is in his 70s and therefore has somewhat of an excuse. Abrams is in her 40s.

Reck
05-01-2020, 06:19 PM
Trump is in his 70s and therefore has somewhat of an excuse. Abrams is in her 40s.

:lol Are you really defending Trump's fatness as well being out of shape?

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 06:24 PM
Boiled down:

Fat Republican politician - leave him alone! Not his fault!

Fat liberal politician - Fuck that fat hamplanet libtard cow!

rmt
05-01-2020, 06:34 PM
The both of you are ignoring that with age usually comes weight gain - it's normal. If she's overweight like that in her 40s, what's she gonna be like in her 70s.

DMC
05-01-2020, 06:50 PM
Boiled down:

Fat Republican politician - leave him alone! Not his fault!

Fat liberal politician - Fuck that fat hamplanet libtard cow!

Abrams fucking TANK I said

Spurminator
05-01-2020, 06:52 PM
Tied with Stacey Abrams. That disgustingly fat pig is gonna scream the race card if she isnt picked.

I hope someone's keeping track of all of your godawful predictions.

Is someone

Spurminator
05-01-2020, 06:53 PM
The both of you are ignoring that with age usually comes weight gain - it's normal. If she's overweight like that in her 40s, what's she gonna be like in her 70s.

You act like a VP wouldn't have the best healthcare in the world.

She'd lose weight as VP.

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 06:56 PM
I’m pretty sure Trump being a fatass has more to do with a McDonalds/Taco Bell/KFC diet than his age.

ElNono
05-01-2020, 07:20 PM

Yeah, no.. ding tho

ElNono
05-01-2020, 07:22 PM
Pence looks old because he's all grey but he's only 60 years old.

lol 'only'. Should put a cap on candidacy at ~55 IMVHO

ElNono
05-01-2020, 07:24 PM

It really depends, IMO... like Joe is flat as fuck, so the VP will have extra work to do.

Can't really compare to Trump or Obama, those two guys stood out on their own.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 07:24 PM

Dead with da beetus.

ElNono
05-01-2020, 07:25 PM

:lol

DMC
05-01-2020, 07:27 PM
It really depends, IMO... like Joe is flat as fuck, so the VP will have extra work to do.

Can't really compare to Trump or Obama, those two guys stood out on their own.

I feel like Kaine cost Hillary tbh. He came across as an asshole while Pence seemed more measured and respectful, and for a VP that the average American thinks doesn't do anything, being an asshole isn't a good thing.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 07:29 PM
Nope. Hillary will be officially dead politically if he doesnt pick her. I'm ok with that too. I laugh at you young guys that havent seen this shit play out decade after decade. That smokey backroom still exists, just without the smoke.

ElNono
05-01-2020, 07:30 PM
I feel like Kaine cost Hillary tbh. He came across as an asshole while Pence seemed more measured and respectful, and for a VP that the average American thinks doesn't do anything, being an asshole isn't a good thing.

I couldn't even remember who Shillary's VP choice was... now that you said it, I still don't know anything about that guy.

Now, I think you did bring out a good point in Palin. She ended up being a shitshow, but she had way more glare than McCain, and in this day and age, it's all about getting camera time.

ElNono
05-01-2020, 07:32 PM
Nope. Hillary will be officially dead politically if he doesnt pick her. I'm ok with that too. I laugh at you young guys that havent seen this shit play out decade after decade. That smokey backroom still exists, just without the smoke.

Shillary is dead politically, period, IMO. Even if he picks her, odds are he's losing the election, that's both of their political deaths. (not a terrible thought)

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 07:35 PM
Shillary is dead politically, period, IMO. Even if he picks her, odds are he's losing the election, that's both of their political deaths. (not a terrible thought)

The guys that will be pulling SleepyJoes strings are all Hillarys contemporaries. I could be way off base but she seems a safer alternative than Harris or Klobuchar who could get no run on their own.

ElNono
05-01-2020, 07:37 PM
The guys that will be pulling SleepyJoes strings are all Hillarys contemporaries. I could be way off base but she seems a safer alternative than Harris or Klobuchar who could get no run on their own.

It's not entirely about age, IMO, but it has everything to do with her being a cunt. Now, you know I don't like Joe either, but I'll admit he looks much more approachable than loser Shillary.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 07:38 PM
Hillary would have won in 2016 if it hadn't been for Carlos Danger's laptop with her emails on it. That tripped the undecideds.

ElNono
05-01-2020, 07:39 PM
Hillary would have won in 2016 if it hadn't been for Carlos Danger's laptop with her emails on it. That tripped the undecideds.

Nope. She lost when the Rust Belt ate up Trump's anti-globalist bullshit agenda, and her being a life-long globalist, had nothing to counter with.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 07:41 PM
Again, I cant stand Hillary but I'm attempting to predict how the smokey room will influence senile joe. The lightweights in here can call *ding* all they want but it is rational and would for sure get him elected.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 07:41 PM
Nope. She lost when the Rust Belt ate up Trump's anti-globalist bullshit agenda, and her being a life-long globalist, had nothing to counter with.

And now the rust belt knows Trump is full of shit.

ElNono
05-01-2020, 07:42 PM
Again, I cant stand Hillary but I'm attempting to predict how the smokey room will influence senile joe. The lightweights in here can call *ding* all they want but it is rational and would for sure get him elected.

who, Shillary? lol, he'll lose this election, which, arguably, it's even easier to win than the last one they lost.

ElNono
05-01-2020, 07:44 PM
And now the rust belt knows Trump is full of shit.

Yeah, that's why I said arguably this election should be an easier W for Democrats. However, I doubt Joe can really drive turnout, and that's always a big fucking problem for Dems.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 07:44 PM
So who do you think the vp should be? Harris?

ElNono
05-01-2020, 07:46 PM
So who do you think the vp should be? Harris?

I know who it shouldn't be. Shillary definitely no. Klobuchar no (candidate is already right of center).

Then the rest is about the boxes he wants to check (color? female?). A good choice would probably be somebody that can make passionate speeches, something Joe can't do.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 07:47 PM
Btw, enjoyed the rational discussion. If you are ever in town hit me up. I'll buy lunch.

ChumpDumper
05-01-2020, 07:49 PM
The guys that will be pulling SleepyJoes strings are all Hillarys contemporaries. I could be way off base but she seems a safer alternative than Harris or Klobuchar who could get no run on their own.So a potential huge negative is safer than relative nothingburgers?

Makes no sense.

No need for the headaches.

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 07:58 PM
No ones saying the smoke filled room doesn’t exist, but it’s not so fucking stupid as to pick Hillary as the VP this time.

I think it’ll be Klobuchar, basically the closest there is to Hillary without it being Hillary.

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 08:01 PM
No ones saying the smoke filled room doesn’t exist, but it’s not so fucking stupid as to pick Hillary as the VP this time.

I think it’ll be Klobuchar, basically the closest there is to Hillary without it being Hillary.

Probably would have been Warren though if her senate seat wouldn't flip into GOP hands, as she's a pretty strong attack dog.

spurraider21
05-01-2020, 08:02 PM
There is zero excitement for Klobuchar or Harris.

so hillary is exciting? :lol

spurraider21
05-01-2020, 08:03 PM
:lol please. conservatives will still predict that she enters every race going forward

ElNono
05-01-2020, 08:09 PM

Helena would be a terrible pick, IMO. Harris makes sense in that she also comes across as educated...

Don't sleep on Donna Brazile

rmt
05-01-2020, 08:09 PM
You act like a VP wouldn't have the best healthcare in the world.

She'd lose weight as VP.

LOL at the best healthcare in the world will make you lose weight and pinning hopes on the job of VP causing her to lose weight.

More like a low carb, high fat diet with intermittent fasting.

ElNono
05-01-2020, 08:10 PM
LOL at the best healthcare in the world will make you lose weight and pinning hopes on the job of VP causing her to lose weight.

You should write Trump about it

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 08:10 PM

Not saying you are wrong but Klobuchar just seemed so milktoast. Maybe it's that 60s "she sews her own clothes and has a great personality" haircut. I'm honestly not sure what it is about Klobuchar that kills any type of excitement. Thinking about her as president just seems weird even after the trump trainwreck.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 08:15 PM
The longer you guys keep bunkerbiden hidden the better your chances are. Your VP pick is pretty important this time.

rmt
05-01-2020, 08:17 PM
lol 'only'. Should put a cap on candidacy at ~55 IMVHO

Do you mean as compared to Biden (77), Bernie (78), Warren (70), Bloomberg (78), Hillary (72), Tim Kaine (62)? All older than 60 year old Pence.

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 08:18 PM
Do you mean as compared to Biden (77), Bernie (78), Warren (70), Bloomberg (78), Hillary (72), Tim Kaine (62)? All older than 60 year old Pence.

No shit dumbass, that what he's saying.

Spurminator
05-01-2020, 08:19 PM

I'm not pinning hopes on anything, Wild Cobra. I've seen plenty of obese women lose weight as they got older. Diets change, and so does activity. You think the VP sits around eating ice cream all day? (Easy set-up for a Trump joke)

rmt
05-01-2020, 08:24 PM
No shit dumbass, that what he's saying.

He should worry about his own side and not the relative baby Pence.

rmt
05-01-2020, 08:29 PM
I'm not pinning hopes on anything, Wild Cobra. I've seen plenty of obese women lose weight as they got older. Diets change, and so does activity. You think the VP sits around eating ice cream all day? (Easy set-up for a Trump joke)

hahaha - you taking up with the WC too. It's telling when people resort to names/attempt as discredit - instead of arguing the topic.

You really think the typical person (male or female) becomes more active as they grow older? That their bodies become more efficient at burning calories?

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2020, 08:29 PM

RMT is not wild cobra dumbass.

ChumpDumper
05-01-2020, 08:30 PM
The longer you guys keep bunkerbiden hidden the better your chances are. Your VP pick is pretty important this time.Just find one that does no harm. It's not like you're going to vote for Biden for any reason.

ElNono
05-01-2020, 08:30 PM

Yes, absolutely. You can add Trump to that list too.

ElNono
05-01-2020, 08:31 PM
He should worry about his own side and not the relative baby Pence.

What's my side? My beef is with old, disconnected people running the country, I don't care what party they're on.

ElNono
05-01-2020, 08:32 PM

I wouldn't bet on that one.

EDIT: oh, wait, you mean she's not wild cobra... not "wild cobra level of dumbassery"...

rmt
05-01-2020, 08:33 PM
I wouldn't bet on that one.

You'd be losing a lot of money.

ElNono
05-01-2020, 08:34 PM
clarified my response

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 08:40 PM
Not saying you are wrong but Klobuchar just seemed so milktoast. Maybe it's that 60s "she sews her own clothes and has a great personality" haircut. I'm honestly not sure what it is about Klobuchar that kills any type of excitement. Thinking about her as president just seems weird even after the trump trainwreck.
Dude they picked Tim Kaine 4 years ago, he’s about as milktoast as it gets, it’s safe to say they’re not going for excitement :lol

The haircut you’re referring to is the Karen haircut btw.

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 08:44 PM

Certainly not the black Jamaican Chinese woman he claimed to be at various times either.

Will Hunting
:lol please. conservatives will still predict that she enters every race going forward
:lol 3 months ago Conservatives were saying she’s politically dead if she doesn’t run in 2020 which is why she’s going to

The goal posts will keep moving no matter what.

ElNono
Dude they picked Tim Kaine 4 years ago, he’s about as milktoast as it gets, it’s safe to say they’re not going for excitement :lol

The haircut you’re referring to is the Karen haircut btw.

https://i.imgur.com/3libjAW.png

Trill Clinton
05-01-2020, 08:53 PM
The longer you guys keep bunkerbiden hidden the better your chances are. Your VP pick is pretty important this time.

He isn't hiding but he really doesn't have to do much right now. Sit back and let trump dig his own grave and watch the poll numbers keep going up

DMX7
05-01-2020, 09:19 PM

I meant a culture change from Trump. :lol

Spurminator
05-01-2020, 11:21 PM
hahaha - you taking up with the WC too. It's telling when people resort to names/attempt as discredit - instead of arguing the topic.

You really think the typical person (male or female) becomes more active as they grow older? That their bodies become more efficient at burning calories?

You think the Vice President of the United States is a typical person?

Spurminator
05-01-2020, 11:22 PM

How valiant of you to come to his rescue.

I don't care.

DMC
05-02-2020, 12:00 AM
It's not entirely about age, IMO, but it has everything to do with her being a cunt. Now, you know I don't like Joe either, but I'll admit he looks much more approachable than loser Shillary.

If he could string 5 words together without going into a trance.

DMC
05-02-2020, 12:01 AM

That's a really poor rebuttal. The POTUS is atypical because of his position, not because he has alien DNA.

ElNono
05-02-2020, 05:57 AM

That's sorta the dichotomy we live in, tbh... you have one guy that strings 5 words together to say something completely asinine, and should've probably shut the hell up, or the other guy that has trouble to remembering what he was saying a sentence ago.

ElNono
05-02-2020, 06:05 AM
VP is also seemingly important this go around because you honestly don't know how long old Joe has left, tbh

ElNono
05-02-2020, 06:25 AM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a46c1864d795b7fbceb2434d19f376ac/tenor.gif?itemid=15530652

:lol sorry had to run this gif on the OP

rmt
05-02-2020, 08:22 AM

It's as if you've forgotten YOUR OWN WORDS:

RandomGuy
05-02-2020, 08:38 AM
You haven't seen me defending that dumbass. Again, you like to stereotype me as a Trumper just because I call bullshit on your Berniebro stuff occasionally.

I haven't seen you criticizing him either.

Cuomo waited too long to lockdown. That was dumb.
Deblasio waited too long. That was dumb.

See how that works?

Trump waited to long and still is too lazy to work on the crisis. That was dumb and IS negligent.

Find the worst criticism of Trump you have aired here, other than "he tweets too much".

RandomGuy
05-02-2020, 08:43 AM

HDS

Reck
05-02-2020, 09:14 AM
I haven't seen you criticizing him either.

Cuomo waited too long to lockdown. That was dumb.
Deblasio waited too long. That was dumb.

See how that works?

Trump waited to long and still is too lazy to work on the crisis. That was dumb and IS negligent.

Find the worst criticism of Trump you have aired here, other than "he tweets too much".

Its relative.

The country acted late on implementing the lockdowns. New York was literally the second state to do it after California.

Regardless though, it was going to get this ugly anyways. People who were infected were already on and about the city.

Spurminator
05-02-2020, 10:14 AM
That's a really poor rebuttal. The POTUS is atypical because of his position, not because he has alien DNA.

Who said anything about DNA? The position is exactly what I'm talking about.

Spurminator
05-02-2020, 10:16 AM
It's as if you've forgotten YOUR OWN WORDS:

Where is the disconnect? Some people gain weight with age, some people lose weight with age. A VPOTUS probably has a leg up to be in the latter group.

I had no idea this was going to be a multi-post argument, it seems fairly straightforward to me.

mrsmaalox
05-02-2020, 01:00 PM
Where is the disconnect? Some people gain weight with age, some people lose weight with age. A VPOTUS probably has a leg up to be in the latter group.

I had no idea this was going to be a multi-post argument, it seems fairly straightforward to me.
I recall not too long ago in one of the “AOC scares us again” threads one of the tangents was who was less disgusting—AOC or Sarah HuckleberryHound Sanders. Tons of sympathy for the plowhorsey one. She’s too busy to go to the gym! She’s a working mother, she can’t make nutritious meals on her schedule! Everyone knows how hard it is to be a working mother! Not one diet recommendation or imagining her at 70 or writing her off as a hopeless forever slob :lol

RandomGuy
05-02-2020, 08:53 PM

[posts a wall of Trump ramblings] that makes Biden look like a genius]

I am sure, though, Biden knows what the nuclear triad and that injecting bleach is fucking moronic.

I can live with that.

RandomGuy
05-02-2020, 08:55 PM
Its relative.

The country acted late on implementing the lockdowns. New York was literally the second state to do it after California.

Regardless though, it was going to get this ugly anyways. People who were infected were already on and about the city.

Meh. New York was much more responsible than other states.

Wait until those meat plant virus breeding grounds infect rural Trump Death Cult land. Simple mathmatical, inexorable.

DMC
05-03-2020, 12:41 AM
Meh. New York was much more responsible than other states.

Wait until those meat plant virus breeding grounds infect rural Trump Death Cult land. Simple mathmatical, inexorable.

24000 deaths in NY. You dismiss it as a stellar performance and try to back that with a prediction of massive casualties in other areas.

You're so fucking stupid :lol

DMC
05-03-2020, 12:43 AM
I recall not too long ago in one of the “AOC scares us again” threads one of the tangents was who was less disgusting—AOC or Sarah HuckleberryHound Sanders. Tons of sympathy for the plowhorsey one. She’s too busy to go to the gym! She’s a working mother, she can’t make nutritious meals on her schedule! Everyone knows how hard it is to be a working mother! Not one diet recommendation or imagining her at 70 or writing her off as a hopeless forever slob :lol

I'm sure you're a 10 miss male box.

RandomGuy
05-03-2020, 12:45 AM
24000 deaths in NY. You dismiss it as a stellar performance and try to back that with a prediction of massive casualties in other areas.

You're so fucking stupid :lol

You say that, but what I hear is:

"Durp dee durp, Randomguy is a poopy dumb head. "

No-take McGurk can't defend keeping the meat plants open.

No-take McGurk can only do personal attacks.

DMC
05-03-2020, 12:47 AM
You say that, but what I hear is:

"Durp dee durp, Randomguy is a poopy dumb head. "

No-take McGurk can't defend keeping the meat plants open.

You hear shit when you read my posts?

Yep, you're a retard.

RandomGuy
05-03-2020, 12:51 AM

Yep, you're a retard.

:LMAO

mrsmaalox
05-03-2020, 03:46 AM
I'm sure you're a 10 miss male box.

You’re such a Mean Girl :lol

mrsmaalox
05-03-2020, 03:46 AM
Alcohol and low T double whammy :lol

DMC
05-03-2020, 10:58 AM
You’re such a Mean Girl :lol