PDA

View Full Version : _Boycott SR and all Saints players_

mouse
11-06-2005, 11:47 AM
I am getting tired of the so called Saints fans,and thier cheesy websites saying that San Antonio is trying to steal thier team,

And after they Banned the greatest smack talker in San Antonio? That to me was the last straw. So I urge others to join in on the boycott and get rid of any Saints players you have on your Fantasy teams. Lets show those folks we don't need any of there players to be the best city in the country,

If you see a Saints game on TV? turn the channel. In fact if you have anything in your house that has the colors black or gold? Get rid of it,
A statue of saint in your house? get rid of it,

Let's show these low lifes we don't need them .

Join me, and millions here in San Antonio and Boycott these Bastards!

Thank You

McKenzie
11-06-2005, 11:53 AM
I have no problem kicking SR to the curb. I did that months ago. But, they do not speak for any of the players. There is no association between the two. The poor players are the real victims here. Not those whiners at SR.

I've lived here for a very long time, but I am from Louisiana. If I got rid of all things black&gold, fleur-de-lis', and Saints related, I'd have some serious gaps throughout the dwelling. So, I'll go along with you half way if that's cool.

mouse
11-06-2005, 12:08 PM
I am not sure how you can half way boycott something. But I guess if half is all you can do? then I have no choice . I do want to half way thank you.

McKenzie
11-06-2005, 12:27 PM
Like I said, there is no connection between the players and SaintsReport. None at all. SR is a private board and NOT linked to the club. SR tends to forget they are private and that they do not speak for the Saints. They speak about them. That's it. So, I'll halfway boycott on your terms. It's 100% done against SR!!!

exstatic
11-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Logic is beyond Mouse. :lol

I'm watching the game today, rodent, and there's nothing you can do about it.

McKenzie
11-06-2005, 12:31 PM
I'm watching it, too. In one of my many, many Saints shirts. Maybe a jersey. Can't decide which.

Shiner Bock Girl
11-06-2005, 12:41 PM
I'm watching it, too. In one of my many, many Saints shirts. Maybe a jersey. Can't decide which.

I'm watching them also today and i'll even watch them when they return to NOLA...Hey man, ITS FOOTBALL.....LOL...And GEEZZZ, its not the players fault they are in the middle of all this mess, they didn't ask for it either and i'm sure want it to be over as soon as possible just like everyone else...BUTTT, i will agree on the boycott of Saintsreport...LOL....

exstatic
11-06-2005, 12:46 PM
The best way to fuck over the tools at Saintsreport IS to support the Saints in SA.

McKenzie
11-06-2005, 12:47 PM
A boycott of SR is a no brainer. :lmao

McKenzie
11-06-2005, 12:49 PM
The best way to fuck over the tools at Saintsreport IS to support the Saints in SA.

Yep, yep, yep. It may mean the nitwits flood this place in a feeble attempt at retribution, but I'm game.

Shiner Bock Girl
11-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Yep, yep, yep. It may mean the nitwits flood this place in a feeble attempt at retribution, but I'm game.

So far it only looks like Loose Cannon is the only one that comes here from Saints report so we could start with Boycotting him...LOL...I don't think Tgrgrdoo is from there, his post make more sense then Loose Cannon's....He's only defending his state like we are, but Loose Cannon is from Texas and insulted our spurs....Thats WARRRRR.....

mouse
11-06-2005, 01:30 PM
You poor lost souls. you guys would sell out your mothers to win at all cost,

well not me. I will show my true American Spirit and I will not have anything to do with the Aints and there organizations. and I will pray to GOD almighty that he forgives the rest of you.

Good Day all.....

Shiner Bock Girl
11-06-2005, 01:37 PM

well not me. I will show my true American Spirit and I will not have anything to do with the Aints and there organizations. and I will pray to GOD almighty that he forgives the rest of you.

Good Day all.....

Thanks for the Prayers....

TEXANS and SPURS, Damn Straight!!!!!

McKenzie
11-06-2005, 02:08 PM

Good Day all.....

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Boycott SR. Check
Boycott players. Nope
Boycott watching NFL. Nope
Sell out my mother to win? Win what?

Sorry to have to do this part, but it seems you have a commonly misspelled word thing going on. "...with the Aints and there organizations." needs to be repaired by the proper spelling and another slight correction. Hence it is ".....with the Aints and their organization." It's singular not plural as the Saints have and are only one organization. You might have been correct if the VooDoo season was still on, but it has been suspended.

Shiner Bock Girl
11-06-2005, 02:12 PM
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Boycott SR. Check
Boycott players. Nope
Boycott watching NFL. Nope
Sell out my mother to win? Win what?

Sorry to have to do this part, but it seems you have a commonly misspelled word thing going on. "...with the Aints and there organizations." needs to be repaired by the proper spelling and another slight correction. Hence it is ".....with the Aints and their organization." It's singular not plural as the Saints have and are only one organization. You might have been correct if the VooDoo season was still on, but it has been suspended.

:lmao :lmao YOU GO GIRLLLL!!!!!!

McKenzie
11-06-2005, 02:16 PM
I suffer from Red Pen Syndrome.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

mouse
11-06-2005, 02:43 PM
I suffer from Red Pen Syndrome.

:lmao :lmao :lmao
You want to know what you can do with that red pen?

I take pride in my miss spellings, I bet you would correct Jesus when he wrote the Bible if you had a chance also.
your one sick person and your not worthy of my prayers.

Shiner Bock Girl
11-06-2005, 03:01 PM

I take pride in my miss spellings, I bet you would correct Jesus when he wrote the Bible if you had a chance also.

OHHHHHHHH
http://tinypic.com/fdf6so.jpg

mouse
11-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Can you keep your mind off your pussy just once? :lmao

Shiner Bock Girl
11-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Can you keep your mind off your pussy just once? :lmao

Oh Mouse, go take your medication already ok!!!!!!!

mouse
11-06-2005, 07:26 PM
Oh Mouse, go take your medication already ok!!!!!!!

maybe you already have what I need? PM me so we can hook up.

Shiner Bock Girl
11-06-2005, 07:43 PM
maybe you already have what I need? PM me so we can hook up.

Mouse it would neVer work out, I LOVE MY SPURSSS....LOL....

Tonto
11-06-2005, 07:45 PM
pale face shiner bock girl make tonto laugh out loud her run smack to pale face mouse her make tonto proud

Shiner Bock Girl
11-06-2005, 07:47 PM
pale face shiner bock girl make tonto laugh out loud her run smack to pale face mouse her make tonto proud

IS THIS MOUSE??????? GEEZZZZZZZ

Suns Fan
11-06-2005, 07:49 PM
OHHHHHHHH
http://tinypic.com/fdf6so.jpg

Mouse got served :lmao

Tonto
11-06-2005, 07:51 PM

So that's what I get for comming to your aid? you call me mouse?

your on your own now biooch.
tonto not proud

Shiner Bock Girl
11-06-2005, 07:53 PM
Mouse got served :lmao

You have more disguises then sadam....

Deadbeat Dad
11-06-2005, 07:53 PM

Tonto = mouse?

You must be new here .

Shiner Bock Girl
11-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Tonto = mouse?

You must be new here .

But i'm learning fast...LOL...

hicksi
11-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Or neither.
SHOW that beer-gut

{oops, maybe McKensie is a FEM, which puts an entirely different jiggle on the choice}

hicksi
11-06-2005, 09:12 PM

Isn't Miss Spelling a TV-producer's daughter?

And did Jesus actually WRITE the bible? I know of books by Mathew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, George, Ringo... Where is the Book of Jesus?

McKenzie
11-06-2005, 09:47 PM

And did Jesus actually WRITE the bible? I know of books by Mathew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, George, Ringo... Where is the Book of Jesus?

LMFAO!!!!!!! :lmao

That was worth the beverage up the nose. Ohmigod.

exstatic
11-06-2005, 09:48 PM

:lol:rollin

Shiner Bock Girl
11-06-2005, 10:17 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!! :lmao

That was worth the beverage up the nose. Ohmigod.

There you go girl, looks like Hicksi beat you to IT...lol...

McKenzie
11-06-2005, 10:22 PM
And did a much better job than I would have.

Still laughing atJohn, Paul, George, Ringo

Shiner Bock Girl
11-06-2005, 10:24 PM
:lol:rollin

MOUSE please come back and tell us about Jesus writing the Bible... :lmao :lmao :lmao

samikeyp
11-06-2005, 10:24 PM
ShinerBockGirl...I had to pick myself up off the floor after seeing your sig. that is some funny shit! thanks for the laugh. :)

Oh Mouse....I slept all afternoon just to support your boycott.

Shiner Bock Girl
11-06-2005, 10:26 PM
ShinerBockGirl...I had to pick myself up off the floor after seeing your sig. that is some funny shit! thanks for the laugh. :)

Oh Mouse....I slept all afternoon just to support your boycott.

Well he was insulting McKensie so i had to cover her back till she seen it...LOL...

Shiner Bock Girl
11-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Mouse sure makes this board interesting thats for sure...LOL....

McKenzie
11-06-2005, 10:30 PM
MOUSE please come back and tell us about Jesus writing the Bible... :lmao :lmao :lmao

It's probably the lesser known book called "The White Album". :drunk :smokin

Shiner Bock Girl
11-06-2005, 10:36 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao I can't take this anymore.....LOL....

McKenzie
11-06-2005, 10:40 PM
I proclaim this thread officially hijacked. And my ribs are sore from laughing so hard.

Strawberry Fields forever.............

Shiner Bock Girl
11-06-2005, 10:44 PM
I proclaim this thread officially hijacked. And my ribs are sore from laughing so hard.

Strawberry Fields forever.............

Mouse must have left...LOL.....

Larry Dallas
11-06-2005, 11:43 PM
Mouse is right, if you look in the bible you will see jesus writting it's even in red.

mouse
11-06-2005, 11:50 PM
Mouse must have left...LOL.....

sorry to leave the office but it was time to make my security rounds.
I can't understand how many of you don't know about the bible. First off there is no ringo, unless he is the old testament, I only have the book of Mormon It does not show a ringo or a george, are you sure your not looking at the jehovas wittness bible?

and further more, jesus did write a large part of the Bible if you have a bible that shows him talking in red ink like Larry said,

But you folks don't know about the Bible if you did? you would know it says to judge those or ye shall be judged, and I won't waste anymore time reading your blastfemy, It's ovious Satan has taken over this forum and I shall not post here until he is gone.
Good Bye!!

Al Sharpton
11-06-2005, 11:57 PM

I have the Bible right here and I don't see a ringo, is that the correct spelling?

hicksi
11-07-2005, 01:55 AM
You racist old fag.

hicksi
11-07-2005, 02:02 AM
sorry to leave the office but it was time to make my security rounds.
I can't understand how many of you don't know about the bible. First off there is no ringo, unless he is the old testament, I only have the book of Mormon It does not show a ringo or a george, are you sure your not looking at the jehovas wittness bible?

and further more, jesus did write a large part of the Bible if you have a bible that shows him talking in red ink like Larry said,

But you folks don't know about the Bible if you did? you would know it says to judge those or ye shall be judged, and I won't waste anymore time reading your blastfemy, It's ovious Satan has taken over this forum and I shall not post here until he is gone.
Good Bye!!

"I bury Paul"

Snickers
11-07-2005, 10:11 AM
Oh great, another mouse topic.........................

Sports Writer JJ
11-09-2005, 03:47 PM
[QUOTE=McKensie] The poor players are the real victims here. Not those whiners at SR.

[\QUOTE]

Many of those whiners from SR.com lost thier homes and some even lost thier family members to Katrina.

poor poor millionaire players staying in 5 star hotels in SA (a Beautiful city)

this is the kinda insensitive statements that when said at SR.com got people rialed up.

Sometimes they went to far, but how about a little sensitivity? Human respect?

Shiner Bock Girl
11-09-2005, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE=McKensie] The poor players are the real victims here. Not those whiners at SR.

[\QUOTE]

Many of those whiners from SR.com lost thier homes and some even lost thier family members to Katrina.

poor poor millionaire players staying in 5 star hotels in SA (a Beautiful city)

this is the kinda insensitive statements that when said at SR.com got people rialed up.

Sometimes they went to far, but how about a little sensitivity? Human respect?

Ok this is the part that gets me. I do sympathize with the PPL of NOLA who have lost their homes and familes, BUT, ppl like this are not going to be on a message board all day worrying about a football team. So yes i feel for the ppl who have no means to rebuild, no job, and dealing with deaths of family and friends, but not those on saintsresport who have all day to spend on a message board. My God, they are fortunate enough to have a home, a computer, worry about football, they are the lucky ones, and definately not the ones who need our pity or sympathy. Don't take that away from the ones who truely need it by putting them in the same situation as someone on a message board all day. That is definately comparing apples to oranges.

Sports Writer JJ
11-09-2005, 05:18 PM
Ok this is the part that gets me. I do sympathize with the PPL of NOLA who have lost their homes and familes, BUT, ppl like this are not going to be on a message board all day worrying about a football team. So yes i feel for the ppl who have no means to rebuild, no job, and dealing with deaths of family and friends, but not those on saintsresport who have all day to spend on a message board. My God, they are fortunate enough to have a home, a computer, worry about football, they are the lucky ones, and definately not the ones who need our pity or sympathy. Don't take that away from the ones who truely need it by putting them in the same situation as someone on a message board all day. That is definately comparing apples to oranges.

Many of the people you are so mad at over at SR.com i promise you lost everything.

You guys do not understand what the Saints are to the region.

Aside from that we need thier economic impact to help rebuild new orleans.

I promise you many people who lost a lot are indeed on a message board fighting to keep the saints in Louisiana, it makes for a nice distraction from the reality that you lost everything.

Loose Cannon
11-09-2005, 05:18 PM

Have you considered the possibility that some of these people are displaced and can't go home or start any work on their destroyed houses yet?

Some are online looking for jobs. Some are waiting until their neighborhoods are cleared for return. At relatives houses or hotels. Should they not be allowed to read SaintsReport during this time?

What about those that read during work?

To assume that anyone posting on SaintsReport has not had enough hardship to "deserve" your sympathy is incredibly shortsighted.

Two of the guys I tailgated with at the Miami game have lost everything. One of them is currently in the process of rebuilding his destroyed house in Mississippi. One of them lost his job because it doesn't exist anymore. He is now working about 80 hours a week as an insurance adjuster to make ends meet. One lost a job and has house damage, with a wife and kid. Another's house was completely totalled. Both of them have gone through enormous hardship. Both of them post on SaintsReport in their free time. Do they not deserve sympathy?

samikeyp
11-09-2005, 05:22 PM

I can't insult them...I post during work! :p

Shiner Bock Girl
11-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Have you considered the possibility that some of these people are displaced and can't go home or start any work on their destroyed houses yet?

Some are online looking for jobs. Some are waiting until their neighborhoods are cleared for return. At relatives houses or hotels. Should they not be allowed to read SaintsReport during this time?

To assume that anyone posting on SaintsReport has not had enough hardship to "deserve" your sympathy is incredibly shortsighted.

Two of the guys I tailgated with at the Miami game have lost everything. One of them is currently in the process of rebuilding his destroyed house in Mississippi. One of them lost his job because it doesn't exist anymore. He is now working about 80 hours a week as an insurance adjuster to make ends meet. One lost a job and has house damage, with a wife and kid. Another's house was completely totalled. Both of them have gone through enormous hardship. Both of them post on SaintsReport in their free time. Do they not deserve sympathy?

But once again, they have the means to go to a football game, they have a computer to post on, they have their health. Now you think they desevrve more pity then someone who does not even have a home much less a computer, could not even dream about spending money for a football game. As far as finding jobs, whats up with that?? They are FLYING in ppl from Mexico because they are sooo short of workers and paying such good money some from SA are working there, and you said they need to be on the computers to find jobs? Somethings just not right about that?? Sounds like they are not looking very hard because the jobs are there.

Shiner Bock Girl
11-09-2005, 05:34 PM
I can't insult them...I post during work! :p

And theres nothing wrong with that, iam saying to LC do not take the pity away from those who really need it. Hell having a computer and internet access is a luxury,LOL, and we should all be grateful for having this luxury compared to those who do not.

Loose Cannon
11-09-2005, 05:36 PM
No, they don't deserve "more" pity than someone who is still without power or running water or what have you. But they sure as hell don't deserve scorn. Many of these people, some that are posting and were at the game, have been through more than you'll ever dream of.

People have told me that the Saints games are a way to get a grasp on "reality" again. It's "home" that they don't have. That's why many went to the effort to make it to the Miami game. Until you've been through something like that, I really don't think you're in any place to judge how these people are using their time and money.

Sports Writer JJ
11-09-2005, 05:48 PM
also we took up $$ from the board to send some people that lost everything to some of the games.

Some people did not lose it all but had family who did, or lost family.

That does not make McKensie's post any less insensative.

Just because someone can access the internet long enough to post does not mean they are living a luxuries life...

For example i personally know of several posters that lost it all and are staying with family and using thier relative's computers to access the net.

Because someone can access the internet you should not immediately pass judgement about them or thier situation.

McKensie was flat wrong.

Shiner Bock Girl
11-09-2005, 05:50 PM
No, they don't deserve "more" pity than someone who is still without power or running water or what have you. But they sure as hell don't deserve scorn. Many of these people, some that are posting and were at the game, have been through more than you'll ever dream of.

People have told me that the Saints games are a way to get a grasp on "reality" again. It's "home" that they don't have. That's why many went to the effort to make it to the Miami game. Until you've been through something like that, I really don't think you're in any place to judge how these people are using their time and money.

Your right iam not in any position to judge these ppl, as well as these ppl should not judge every citizen of SA, and they keep talking about SA as a whole. That is not fair either. There are many good ppl in this city and in their eyes, they only see hate for the whole city and already judged the good ppl also. BTW, this i mean both ways, SA judging NOLA and NOLA judging SA.Benson is the only one who needs to address their opinions because the ppl of SA may want an NFL team, but they have NOO contol over what happens.No matter how much they desire this, it is totally out of their hands and that includes our loud mouth Mayor. LOL.

Loose Cannon
11-09-2005, 05:53 PM
I think that most of the hatred is directed towards Benson and Hardberger, and rightfully so. Most of the people I've talked to know that there are a few idiots in every group but are not judging S.A. as a whole.

Shiner Bock Girl
11-09-2005, 05:58 PM
I think that most of the hatred is directed towards Benson and Hardberger, and rightfully so. Most of the people I've talked to know that there are a few idiots in every group but are not judging S.A. as a whole.

And Hardberger still keeps talking and it is upsetting many san antonions. I don't agree with his ticket bashing from BR because i believe the ticket sales will be low for SA due to being on X-mas eve and many having family obligations. He's going to make us look like fools by running his mouth. I will be there, but everyone that i know has obligations no matter how much they want to be there. So i'll be sitting in my little seat with a bunch of strangers.LOL...Thats ok, as long as its football.

Looter
11-09-2005, 08:48 PM
I'm sorry folks but this loose cannon dude is making some good points.

McKenzie
11-10-2005, 09:36 AM
also we took up $$ from the board to send some people that lost everything to some of the games.

Some people did not lose it all but had family who did, or lost family.

That does not make McKensie's post any less insensative.

Just because someone can access the internet long enough to post does not mean they are living a luxuries life...

For example i personally know of several posters that lost it all and are staying with family and using thier relative's computers to access the net.

Because someone can access the internet you should not immediately pass judgement about them or thier situation.

McKensie was flat wrong.

Next time you quote me, use the entire quote and attempt to look at it in the context in which it was written. I never spoke of the people who lost everything. You have no idea who the whiners are I referred to. The people I was posting with know because we were on multiple threads. Don't come here putting words in my mouth. If I wanted that, I'd go to SR.com.

Do not preach to me about insenitivity. The rest of my post went unnoticed by you. I'M FROM LOUISIANA. And I never referred to victims of Katrina. My comments were strictly about petty crap posted my SR.com members, not their plight.

Acreboy
11-10-2005, 10:43 AM
But once again, they have the means to go to a football game, they have a computer to post on, they have their health. Now you think they desevrve more pity then someone who does not even have a home much less a computer, could not even dream about spending money for a football game. As far as finding jobs, whats up with that?? They are FLYING in ppl from Mexico because they are sooo short of workers and paying such good money some from SA are working there, and you said they need to be on the computers to find jobs? Somethings just not right about that?? Sounds like they are not looking very hard because the jobs are there.
Well geez your a genius, have you ever thought that someone baught them tickets because well THEY COULDN'T AFFORD THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING

And about the finding jobs, if I graduated college with a degree that deals with computers and such i'm not going get a job doing hard labor because thats not what I was trained to do, you feel me.

If someone who was working at a burger king or something and lost his job yeah don't be on the computer posting go get a job. But someone who lost their job and is say an accountant or something like that shouldn't have to get a labor job.

Thats the jobs that are out there, the one's to rebuild things. Why do you think they're bringing in people from mexico, because they'll work for 1.15 an hour. It's sad because they deserve more than that because they work just as hard if not harder than any of us.

McKenzie
11-10-2005, 10:51 AM
1) I'd think employed vs. unemployed would matter at this time of great crisis.
2) NOLA could use all the help it can get so as to recover and bring the team back. Being picky right now is a bit short-sighted, no?
3) I know a DOCTOR who spends his off time hauling cars out. If he can do that, I'd think an accountant without a job could pitch in.

Sports Writer JJ
11-10-2005, 10:57 AM
I have no problem kicking SR to the curb. I did that months ago. But, they do not speak for any of the players. There is no association between the two. The poor players are the real victims here. Not those whiners at SR.

I've lived here for a very long time, but I am from Louisiana. If I got rid of all things black&gold, fleur-de-lis', and Saints related, I'd have some serious gaps throughout the dwelling. So, I'll go along with you half way if that's cool.

Here's you whole quote tough guy, Since i am not as brilliant as you, maybe you can explain to me who this whole ordeal is not a continuation of the plight of people affected by Katrina.

Maybe you can explain to me why your eloquent statement about how the whiners at sr.com are not victums should have been interpreted.

I GUARTENTEE that while your all comfortable in your home or office passing judgement on everyone, that if a memeber is SR.com who lost family members and property in Katrina read your entire posts, in its current context, they would be rather pissed that you think the "poor poor players" are the "real victims"

No matter what window dressing you want to put on your statement, it reads the same every time I read it.

Such statements were said on SR.com by San Antonio people enrolling.

If your so high and mighty and your post in context is not insensative, I'll be glad to repost this thread on SR.com and see how they feel about your post.

People died others lost everything, These are emotional people fighting to keep the team that they love so much, and you say

" The poor players are the real victims here"

You sir are an asshole. And I hope you dont take my words out of context.

That is a defenseless statement in any context and defending further is as bad as saying it.

Loose Cannon
11-10-2005, 11:01 AM
McKensie, you have no clue what any of these people are going through. You have no perspective to sit on a pedestal and look down upon anyone affected. Take your judgement and blow it out of your ass.

McKenzie
11-10-2005, 11:03 AM
Oh for crying out loud.

Tell me genius.......in what light were myself and other members of this board speaking about whining at SR.com? Where did I refer to those torn up by the storm? You have a magic recoder ring that spits out translations of other people's posts and their intentions?

Report this to SR.com? Like are you sending me to my boss for a reprimand? Go back to SR.com.

McKenzie
11-10-2005, 11:06 AM
McKensie, you have no clue what any of these people are going through. You have no perspective to sit on a pedestal and look down upon anyone affected. Take your judgement and blow it out of your ass.

Shut the fuck up, LC. I just got off the phone with my best friend in Covington. I'm perfectly aware of the plight of Katrina victims. AND I NEVER SPOKE OF THE VICTIMS.

Loose Cannon
11-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Wow. You have a buddy in Covington. That makes you an expert, eh?

Many of the SaintsReport members that you trash are victims of Katrina as well. Some are in temporary homes, hotels, relatives houses, or trailers. I met many of them in Baton Rouge. You are some putz in San Antonio casting judgement upon people who have lost everything in a hurricane. Your opinion on the subject is utterly and completely worthless.

Acreboy
11-10-2005, 11:14 AM
The poor players are the real victims here. Not those whiners at SR.
For you to say that the real victims are the poor players.

Give me a damn break, oh they're gonna whine because they have to keep flying first class all over to 3 different stadiums for home games.

Yeah they suffer because they are away from they're homes and families, but some people LOST there homes and families.

You really have no damn clue, and listen to Sports Writer JJ and LC they KNOW what they're talking about.

Acreboy
11-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Wow. You have a buddy in Covington. That makes you an expert, eh?

Many of the SaintsReport members that you trash are victims of Katrina as well. Some are in temporary homes, hotels, relatives houses, or trailers. I met many of them in Baton Rouge. You are some putz in San Antonio casting judgement upon people who have lost everything in a hurricane. Your opinion on the subject is utterly and completely worthless.
I live in New Iberia and there are a few families that have 15 + people or more living in there 2 bedreoom houses. I'd like to see you try and survive like that McKensie

McKenzie
11-10-2005, 11:24 AM
What's all this shit directed at me for? Plenty of other people have posted.

I'm from Louisiana, idiots. I know exactly what's going on there.

Loose Cannon
11-10-2005, 11:26 AM
Other people seem to get it.
You're still carrying on about SR.com

Acreboy
11-10-2005, 11:30 AM
What's all this shit directed at me for? Plenty of other people have posted.

I'm from Louisiana, idiots. I know exactly what's going on there.
well this thread is entitled "Boycott SR and all Saints players" so I mean if your posting if favor of that then well some one it is going to be directed at you.

Even if it's "half way"

Sports Writer JJ
11-10-2005, 11:31 AM
McKensie, serious, I am going to try to be rational with you about this.

You are talking about the "whiners" that are crying about losing the Saints over at SR.com.

These "Whiners" at SR.com are emotional people that have lost everything or were otherwise impacted by the Hurricane. Losing thier NFL team is, no matter how you look at it, a continued part of thier plight. They are fighting (and whining) to not lose thier team as easily as they lost thier homes and loved ones.

You may not have been meaning to downplay thier plight, but losing the Saints is a continued part of thier plight, They cannot do anything now to bring thier family members back, or to bring thier homes back, but they can raise a ruckus to try and keep thier team from being taken away from them.

This is the "Whining" you are refering to. To imply that the players are the victums in the moving of the team is very very callous. These people whining are doing all they can to keep from losing more of thier preKatrina life.

You are trying to distingiush between the 'Whiners" at SR.com and the "Victums" of Katrina to validate your posts, however you do not realize and I am trying to explain that the majority of these "Whiners" are in fact the Victums of the hurricane.

Show a little class man, and stop supporting the statement.

We know you did not mean to imply that the plight of hurricane victums in not as important as the plight of the players, you just did not take the time to realize the people who you were in fact taking jabs at, are the victums of the hurricane.

The "poor players" comment was il-advised, and boarderline inflamatory, regardless of your intent behind the words, which I believe was not nearly as coldhearted as they come across... Just please realize what it sounds like to an SR.com member who did lose everything.