PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: The NBA Gets To Continue But The March Madness Kids Get Screwed?

Spurtacular
05-01-2020, 02:05 PM
Seems pretty stupid to not let these kids compete for a title.

Millennial_Messiah
05-01-2020, 04:08 PM
Just keep the grades next year the same they are (in terms of academic AND athletic eligibility) and hold the NBA draft next year, cancelling this year's draft. So nobody will be deprived and everyone will essentially just have one year of complete mulligan.

Will Hunting
05-01-2020, 05:26 PM
Just keep the grades next year the same they are (in terms of academic AND athletic eligibility) and hold the NBA draft next year, cancelling this year's draft. So nobody will be deprived and everyone will essentially just have one year of complete mulligan.
No fucking way, kids shouldn’t be forced to piss away another year of their prime as slaves for NCAA athletics.

FrostKing
05-01-2020, 05:32 PM
Cancel this shit!

DeadlyDynasty
05-01-2020, 05:48 PM
Honestly, I only really enjoy the first weekend of March Madness anyways. The rest is predictable

DMC
05-02-2020, 11:15 AM
Give the seniors their degrees and send them on their ways. There are bigger fish to fry. In 5 years no one will give a shit.

Spurtacular
05-02-2020, 09:33 PM
Give the seniors their degrees and send them on their ways. There are bigger fish to fry. In 5 years no one will give a shit.

They deserve better.

DMC
05-03-2020, 12:30 AM
They deserve better.

Tough shit. People who died deserved better.

Spurtacular
05-04-2020, 12:21 PM
Tough shit. People who died deserved better.

They weren't healthy 21-year-olds. Shit's a scam.

monosylab1k
05-06-2020, 08:24 AM
Honestly, I only really enjoy the first weekend of March Madness anyways. The rest is predictable

Catching box scores is good enough for me :lol College basketball is boring as shit. Not WNBA level bad, but really low quality. Which is odd, because NFL/college football doesn't feel like a big dropoff in quality to me, but the NBA/college quality gap is massive.

FrostKing
05-06-2020, 02:00 PM
Catching box scores is good enough for me :lol College basketball is boring as shit. Not WNBA level bad, but really low quality. Which is odd, because NFL/college football doesn't feel like a big dropoff in quality to me, but the NBA/college quality gap is massive.
CBB is actually more interesting for a basketball purist than NBA. Far more contrasting styles and strategies. Coaching still matters. Better fans.

You probably miss the dancing, showboating and rap that runs rampant in todays NBA