PDA

View Full Version : NBA postpones draft lottery, in a sign that NBA season may eventually resume

Uriel
05-01-2020, 04:31 PM

Dex
05-01-2020, 04:46 PM
Makes sense. You can't really run a draft for next season without even knowing if this season is done yet.

exstatic
05-01-2020, 04:46 PM
Playing for time. They need to stay in the news. When they cancel the season, and they will, they drop out of the news cycle for months.

duncan2150
05-01-2020, 05:53 PM
Playing for time. They need to stay in the news. When they cancel the season, and they will, they drop out of the news cycle for months.

i agree with that, they just need time to figure it out and imo it's less and less possible that they will maintain the end of the regular season.

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 08:13 PM
Can't believe it has only been a month and a half since the season stopped. DeRozan choking games away and Pop's insistence on treating Forbes like the next Leonard seems like ancient history.

exstatic
05-01-2020, 08:46 PM
I read the article outlining what they’re calling The Bubble. That’s all the people who need to be quarantined for three months. Players, team personnel, refs, score keepers, hotel personnel, media, media support. They were very thourough, but they forgot the hookers. None of these guys are going three months without strange fur. Incidentally, their estimate, sans hookers, was 1500 people.

BackHome
05-01-2020, 09:49 PM
No way players are going to stay quarantined for 3 months no freaking way. The NBA is just plain desperate to think they goi g to be able to pull this off just call the end and work on what they going to do next season

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 09:52 PM
I read the article outlining what they’re calling The Bubble. That’s all the people who need to be quarantined for three months. Players, team personnel, refs, score keepers, hotel personnel, media, media support. They were very thourough, but they forgot the hookers. None of these guys are going three months without strange fur. Incidentally, their estimate, sans hookers, was 1500 people.

Just put a Gold Club at Disney World with the same 30 skanks for the entire league. :lol

RD2191
05-01-2020, 11:06 PM
No way players are going to stay quarantined for 3 months no freaking way. The NBA is just plain desperate to think they goi g to be able to pull this off just call the end and work on what they going to do next season

They desperately want the Fakers and LeBrick to win the title.

baseline bum
05-01-2020, 11:07 PM
They desperately want the Fakers and LeBrick to win the title.

Hey robdiaz man, your dad doing alright now?

ChumpDumper
05-01-2020, 11:57 PM
I read the article outlining what they’re calling The Bubble. That’s all the people who need to be quarantined for three months. Players, team personnel, refs, score keepers, hotel personnel, media, media support. They were very thourough, but they forgot the hookers. None of these guys are going three months without strange fur. Incidentally, their estimate, sans hookers, was 1500 people.Bubble is impractical for that long. They need to drop the facade of finishing the season. This is just going to be a weird exhibition/experiment to learn from and give people something to watch. Some kind of tournament so shitty teams and their personnel can go home sooner and the league can have the draft then concentrate on scheduling national broadcasts of good matchups.

widowmaker
05-02-2020, 10:44 AM
Im not watching any of that shit if it comes back this year.

Larry O
05-02-2020, 11:07 AM
The discussion of some of the players is: "what about my summer vacation with my family that we as NBA players are accustomed to? Playing through the summer will ruin that." I'd would say, "yeah, whateves, live like the rest of us do!" But also, I'm thinking that the NBA would have to shorten what's left of the 2020 season if they were to play through the summer because the 2021 regular season begins in October, unless they delay that too, and shorten it as well, to eventually get back on track for the 2022 season. As much as some of the players and fans hate the possibility of washing out this season, with the understanding that championship quests and possibilities are at stake, but in reality and logistically, it's just too much of a feat to fulfill, in my opinion. The NBA should just go ahead and cancel the season, and look ahead to the 2021 season. Sorry LeBum! :p:

baseline bum
05-02-2020, 02:41 PM
The discussion of some of the players is: "what about my summer vacation with my family that we as NBA players are accustomed to? Playing through the summer will ruin that." I'd would say, "yeah, whateves, live like the rest of us do!"

You got a link to that? I mean fuck how tone-deaf is that to hear millionaires bitching about their vacations while thousands are dying every day from COVID?

Dirks_Finale
05-02-2020, 03:09 PM
:lol

3 months wont fly. Better just end the regular season now, then have WNBA type, 3 game series till it closes. Lebron gets his half a title and the NBA is happy.

ChumpDumper
05-02-2020, 05:39 PM
You got a link to that? I mean fuck how tone-deaf is that to hear millionaires bitching about their vacations while thousands are dying every day from COVID?If that's the players' union position I'd force majeure them out of their paychecks and tell them see you in December. Shit isn't normal anymore and a couple months MGM Grand or Disney World working vacation with the family while people are dying isn't the worst thing that could happen in your lives.

baseline bum
05-02-2020, 05:50 PM
If that's the players' union position I'd force majeure them out of their paychecks and tell them see you in December. Shit isn't normal anymore and a couple months MGM Grand or Disney World working vacation with the family while people are dying isn't the worst thing that could happen in your lives.

Bringing family too? That shuts down my Disney World Gold Club idea then.

RD2191
05-02-2020, 06:22 PM
Hey robdiaz man, your dad doing alright now?

Yeah man, thanks for asking. He recovered rather quickly once he left the hospital. My mom on the other hand was just just released about 2 days ago. She tested positive for covid, shit was scary for awhile but it looks like she's out of the woods now.

ChumpDumper
05-02-2020, 06:35 PM
Bringing family too? That shuts down my Disney World Gold Club idea then.I think that was part of MGM's offer. I don't think side pieces or groupies were mentioned. I can't see single dudes from shitty teams staying in the bubble for three months playing for nothing, that's why I keep pushing the shorter tournament scheme. Lottery teams can be whittled down in single elimination against each other then best of three the rest of the way. Show multiple games live on TNT/ESPN/ABC/regionals and make all the replays available free with commercials on NBAtv apps. Donate a shit ton of proceeds to food banks, say this is for the fans and 'merica/Canada and the world and hopefully we can get back to $10 Bud Light pints next season.

ChumpDumper
05-02-2020, 06:35 PM
Yeah man, thanks for asking. He recovered rather quickly once he left the hospital. My mom on the other hand was just just released about 2 days ago. She tested positive for covid, shit was scary for awhile but it looks like she's out of the woods now.Great news!:tu

BackHome
05-02-2020, 06:38 PM
Hell the NFL is already looking at changing the time training camp starts no way in hell can NBA have any games anytime soon. If I was a player I would say “Hell No” if you make me go I am going to sue your ass and win.

baseline bum
05-02-2020, 06:47 PM
Yeah man, thanks for asking. He recovered rather quickly once he left the hospital. My mom on the other hand was just just released about 2 days ago. She tested positive for covid, shit was scary for awhile but it looks like she's out of the woods now.

Damn, glad to hear things eventually turned out ok. That had to be scary as hell.

ChumpDumper
05-02-2020, 06:50 PM
Hell the NFL is already looking at changing the time training camp starts no way in hell can NBA have any games anytime soon. If I was a player I would say “Hell No” if you make me go I am going to sue your ass and win.Then they don't get paid. There are ways to do it but it's going to be so weird and isolated who knows if anyone would actually want to go through with it?

baseline bum
05-02-2020, 06:52 PM
I think that was part of MGM's offer. I don't think side pieces or groupies were mentioned. I can't see single dudes from shitty teams staying in the bubble for three months playing for nothing, that's why I keep pushing the shorter tournament scheme. Lottery teams can be whittled down in single elimination against each other then best of three the rest of the way. Show multiple games live on TNT/ESPN/ABC/regionals and make all the replays available free with commercials on NBAtv apps. Donate a shit ton of proceeds to food banks, say this is for the fans and 'merica/Canada and the world and hopefully we can get back to $10 Bud Light pints next season.

Even that seems way too difficult to implement. You test and have a two week self quarantine in the bubble, then a two week training camp to try to get everyone back in half basketball shape, and then a two week tournament and that's already a month and a half. Doesn't sound doable IMO. That two week tournament isn't going to be worth it to the players because no way it's going to come anywhere close to the 25% of salary they have lost. I'm sure the owners would love it for the extra cash since they wouldn't be the ones going to the bubble. They just need to cancel the season.

RD2191
05-02-2020, 07:17 PM
Great news!:tu

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

RD2191
05-02-2020, 07:18 PM
Damn, glad to hear things eventually turned out ok. That had to be scary as hell.

Thanks man. And yup, it does a real number on you. Be safe out there.

ChumpDumper
05-02-2020, 07:18 PM
Even that seems way too difficult to implement. You test and have a two week self quarantine in the bubble, then a two week training camp to try to get everyone back in half basketball shape, and then a two week tournament and that's already a month and a half. Doesn't sound doable IMO. That two week tournament isn't going to be worth it to the players because no way it's going to come anywhere close to the 25% of salary they have lost. I'm sure the owners would love it for the extra cash since they wouldn't be the ones going to the bubble. They just need to cancel the season.Yeah, there's a lot of wrangling over the money that needs to be done and every day it isn't decided on in principle and planning started, the less reason to even try.

spurs10
05-02-2020, 07:38 PM
Yeah man, thanks for asking. He recovered rather quickly once he left the hospital. My mom on the other hand was just just released about 2 days ago. She tested positive for covid, shit was scary for awhile but it looks like she's out of the woods now. Great to hear! Best to all of you and glad to hear it's looking good! Bobo and I say 'salud!'
:bobo

Chomag
05-03-2020, 06:50 AM
Yeah man, thanks for asking. He recovered rather quickly once he left the hospital. My mom on the other hand was just just released about 2 days ago. She tested positive for covid, shit was scary for awhile but it looks like she's out of the woods now.Oh man, I didn't know. I'm glad things are in the up and up!

SAGirl
05-03-2020, 11:09 AM
I didn't know they were sick... glad to hear they are alright.
:clap

RD2191
05-04-2020, 11:46 AM
Great to hear! Best to all of you and glad to hear it's looking good! Bobo and I say 'salud!'
:bobo

Oh man, I didn't know. I'm glad things are in the up and up!

I didn't know they were sick... glad to hear they are alright.
:clap

Thank you all for the kind words. Stay safe out there guys, coronavirus is no joke.

baseline bum
05-04-2020, 01:58 PM
Thank you all for the kind words. Stay safe out there guys, coronavirus is no joke.

Could you tweet our president to tell him?

Spurs 4 The Win
05-04-2020, 06:42 PM
Research that is suggesting the death rate is below 0.25% suggests that it is not nearly as deadly as many think. Expect NFL and NCAAF this year, may be little late for NBA.

exstatic
05-04-2020, 07:13 PM
Research that is suggesting the death rate is below 0.25% suggests that it is not nearly as deadly as many think. Expect NFL and NCAAF this year, may be little late for NBA.

What research is that? Source?

This virus keeps making you naysayers look like fools. Every time you project, it busts right through it in short order. Please stop.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-04-2020, 08:05 PM
What research is that? Source?

This virus keeps making you naysayers look like fools. Every time you project, it busts right through it in short order. Please stop.

If you would pay attention to the literature coming out about the virus and not just gobble up the media fear agenda, you would realize they did antibody studies that said that 15-20% of NY has already had a mild undetected or asymptomatic bout of Corona, that would be 4.3 million people against 25,000 deaths. There have also been other states to reveal similar figures. There was a study out of Massachusetts and a city near San Francisco found the same.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/494324-27m-new-yorkers-have-had-coronavirus-preliminary-data-shows

I find it hilarious you mention models in your comment because thus far, every model presented by the media and CDC has been wildly overestimating the death rate and infection rate compared to what we are currently seeing today. Every single model predicted this thing was going to be far worse than what we are seeing. I see fear being sold by the media, and I see sheep eating up. Inform yourself, dont be the moron holding this country back and buying the propaganda.

baseline bum
05-04-2020, 08:21 PM
If you would pay attention to the literature coming out about the virus and not just gobble up the media fear agenda, you would realize they did antibody studies that said that 15-20% of NY has already had a mild undetected or asymptomatic bout of Corona, that would be 4.3 million people against 25,000 deaths. There have also been other states to reveal similar figures. There was a study out of Massachusetts and a city near San Francisco found the same.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/494324-27m-new-yorkers-have-had-coronavirus-preliminary-data-shows

I find it hilarious you mention models in your comment because thus far, every model presented by the media and CDC has been wildly overestimating the death rate and infection rate compared to what we are currently seeing today. Every single model predicted this thing was going to be far worse than what we are seeing. I see fear being sold by the media, and I see sheep eating up. Inform yourself, dont be the moron holding this country back and buying the propaganda.

That article says 0.5%, not 0.25%. How about that 60,000 deaths model Trump kept touting that the media gobbled up?

ChumpDumper
05-04-2020, 08:25 PM

I find it hilarious you mention models in your comment because thus far, every model presented by the media and CDC has been wildly overestimating the death rate and infection rate compared to what we are currently seeing today. Every single model predicted this thing was going to be far worse than what we are seeing. I see fear being sold by the media, and I see sheep eating up. Inform yourself, dont be the moron holding this country back and buying the propaganda.Actually several models had their projections of infections and death go down for several revisions until the re-openings started. I find it odd that people think their own back of napkin projections are better than those, but whatever.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-04-2020, 08:56 PM
That article says 0.5%, not 0.25%. How about that 60,000 deaths model Trump kept touting that the media gobbled up?

Look you can move the goalposts but the bottom line here is that, as long as we are not overflowing our hospitals (which we arent, save for maybe NY at the very very peak of infection there) and we are social distancing, and the at risk (the old and the unhealthy) take proper precautions for themselves... there is no reason to be in quarantine over a 0.5% death rate. It was debatable whether we should even be doing it over a 2% death rate (but it was mainly driven by the fear of overrunning hospitals). Society is already calling bullshit on this and soon the numbers will bear it out when all of the states opening succeed just fine. A life lived in fear of a disease that 99.5% of us will survive is a joke.

baseline bum
05-04-2020, 09:01 PM
Look you can move the goalposts but the bottom line here is that, as long as we are not overflowing our hospitals (which we arent, save for maybe NY at the very very peak of infection there) and we are social distancing, and the at risk (the old and the unhealthy) take proper precautions for themselves... there is no reason to be in quarantine over a 0.5% death rate. It was debatable whether we should even be doing it over a 2% death rate (but it was mainly driven by the fear of overrunning hospitals). Society is already calling bullshit on this and soon the numbers will bear it out when all of the states opening succeed just fine. A life lived in fear of a disease that 99.5% of us will survive is a joke.

What are you talking about? You explicitly moved the goalposts in your own source to 0.25%. And then cried about the media running with overblown projections when they kept touting that 60,000 deaths projection from the White House.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-04-2020, 09:01 PM
Actually several models had their projections of infections and death go down for several revisions until the re-openings started. I find it odd that people think their own back of napkin projections are better than those, but whatever.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/cdc-director-downplays-coronavirus-models-death-toll-lower/story?id=70011918

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-03-20/newsom-california-25-million-coronavirus-cases-two-months

Spurs 4 The Win
05-04-2020, 09:04 PM
What are you talking about? You explicitly moved the goalposts in your own link. And then cried about the media running with overblown projections when they kept touting that 60,000 deaths projection from the White House.

You arent addressing the point, that is moving the goalposts, you attack minute details of tho post instead of answering the question. Do you think the death of 0.5% of the population should outweigh the catastrophic financial consequences that will lead to not only significant loss of life, but also the decreased prosperity and financial future for our country by continuing the quarantine? I am fine with social distancing and masks, but the quarantine needs to be done. And you keep dancing around the question. Young healthy people (Aged 0-60) arent dying from this, its time for them to work.

baseline bum
05-04-2020, 09:05 PM
You arent addressing the point, that is moving the goalposts, you attack minute details of tho post instead of answering the question. Do you think the death of 0.5% of the population should outweigh the catastrophic financial consequences that will lead to not only significant loss of life, but also the decreased prosperity and financial future for our country by continuing the quarantine? I am fine with social distancing and masks, but the quarantine needs to be done. And you keep dancing around the question.

Your point was it has a death rate of 0.25%. Your link said 0.5% estimated. And then you accuse others of moving the goalposts. :lmao

Spurs 4 The Win
05-04-2020, 09:06 PM
Your point was it has a death rate of 0.25%. Your link said 0.5% estimated. And then you accuse others of moving the goalposts. :lmao

How about you answer the question?
Do you think the death of 0.5% of the population should outweigh the catastrophic financial consequences that will lead to not only significant loss of life, but also the decreased prosperity and financial future for our country by continuing the quarantine? I am fine with social distancing and masks, but the quarantine needs to be done. And you keep dancing around the question. Young healthy people (Aged 0-60) arent dying from this, its time for them to work.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2020, 09:06 PM
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/cdc-director-downplays-coronavirus-models-death-toll-lower/story?id=70011918

At the same time, Dr. John Brownstein, a Harvard epidemiologist and ABC News contributor, said that Redfield’s comments could mislead Americans into feeling a sense that the disease’s spread is under control.

“Projections and models across the board are accounting for a reduction in mobility because of social distancing, so it’s way too soon to declare any kind of victory,” he said. “This is not a moment for people to relax because they feel the models are wrong.”

You want to relax because you think the models are wrong.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-03-20/newsom-california-25-million-coronavirus-cases-two-months

Every model includes guesswork because only the sickest and most privileged have been able to access tests, skewing understanding of how widespread it is.

baseline bum
05-04-2020, 09:09 PM
How about you answer the question?
Do you think the death of 0.5% of the population should outweigh the catastrophic financial consequences that will lead to not only significant loss of life, but also the decreased prosperity and financial future for our country by continuing the quarantine? I am fine with social distancing and masks, but the quarantine needs to be done. And you keep dancing around the question. Young healthy people (Aged 0-60) arent dying from this, its time for them to work.

What are you even whining about? Texas is opening up, as are most other red states. If you didn't like the shutdown go blame Trump for not doing shit for two months.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-04-2020, 09:11 PM
What are you even whining about? Texas is opening up, as are most other red states. If you didn't like the shutdown go blame Trump for not doing shit for two months.

Still not answering the question

Spurs 4 The Win
05-04-2020, 09:13 PM
At the same time, Dr. John Brownstein, a Harvard epidemiologist and ABC News contributor, said that Redfield’s comments could mislead Americans into feeling a sense that the disease’s spread is under control.

“Projections and models across the board are accounting for a reduction in mobility because of social distancing, so it’s way too soon to declare any kind of victory,” he said. “This is not a moment for people to relax because they feel the models are wrong.”

You want to relax because you think the models are wrong.

Every model includes guesswork because only the sickest and most privileged have been able to access tests, skewing understanding of how widespread it is.

You cant have your cake and eat it. If it is more widespread, it isnt deadly and this quarantine bullshit needs to stop. We can still wear masks and social distance but the time for quarantine is over (except in the most highly affected areas).

ChumpDumper
05-04-2020, 09:14 PM
You cant have your cake and eat it. If it is more widespread, it isnt deadly and this quarantine bullshit needs to stop. We can still wear masks and social distance but the time for quarantine is over (except in the most highly affected areas).:lol we're already stopping "quarantines" regardless of the numbers. What are you actually arguing?

Spurs 4 The Win
05-04-2020, 09:22 PM
:lol we're already stopping "quarantines" regardless of the numbers. What are you actually arguing?

Im arguing the fear over this virus is unwarranted and that we should return to normal with social distancing and masks.

baseline bum
05-04-2020, 09:26 PM
Still not answering the question

My answer is we don't know if it's 0.5% because there are concerns our antibody tests may be giving a lot of false positives. Even if it is 0.5% under good conditions, it's not likely to stay there if we just treat things like business as usual and we have a ton of cases come at once. That was the whole point of flattening the curve, to keep the death rate from blowing up above what it would naturally be. That estimated death rate of 0.5% came from a month of lockdowns. Six feet of social disatancing in indoor dining rooms is a joke when have an example of someone getting COVID from another diner 15 feet away in a restaurant dining room. Your boy Trump also put gyms in Phase 1. What a joke, people in a confined area breathing hard, exhaling droplets way farther than 6 feet, but they're the most safe places to reopen first.

The idea that we're going to have the rapid V-shaped recovery Trump touts is questionable too. Just because dining rooms and movie theaters can be opened doesn't mean people are going to fill them like they did back in February. SARSCov2's rapid expansion through the US is killing our economy and until that's addressed this nation is likely boned economically.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-04-2020, 09:43 PM
My answer is we don't know if it's 0.5% because there are concerns our antibody tests may be giving a lot of false positives. Even if it is 0.5% under good conditions, it's not likely to stay there if we just treat things like business as usual and we have a ton of cases come at once. That was the whole point of flattening the curve, to keep the death rate from blowing up above what it would naturally be. That estimated death rate of 0.5% came from a month of lockdowns. Six feet of social disatancing in indoor dining rooms is a joke when have an example of someone getting COVID from another diner 15 feet away in a restaurant dining room. Your boy Trump also put gyms in Phase 1. What a joke, people in a confined area breathing hard, exhaling droplets way farther than 6 feet, but they're the most safe places to reopen first.

The idea that we're going to have the rapid V-shaped recovery Trump touts is questionable too. Just because dining rooms and movie theaters can be opened doesn't mean people are going to fill them like they did back in February. SARSCov2's rapid expansion through the US is killing our economy and until that's addressed this nation is likely boned economically.

A lot to digest here. One, you keep on bringing Trump into this with me. Odd. Two, the consumer can decide whether they want to go to the gym (or any business) or not, governments dont need to hold our hands. (I do agree 100% that this shouldve been in a later phase reopening though). Three, we need to reopen to figure out how to navigate this disease, we wont ever be 100% operational without a vaccine (because large crowds), but staying in indefinite quarantine/lockdown is a bad call. It is a beautiful thing we have 50 states to experiment and try different tactics. Hopefully we find a middle ground so the fear mongering crowd can stop and the hoax crowd can also stop.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2020, 09:45 PM
Im arguing the fear over this virus is unwarranted and that we should return to normal with social distancing and masks.Which is what we're doing.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-04-2020, 09:48 PM
Which is what we're doing.

Then we are in agreement.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2020, 09:49 PM
Then we are in agreement.I didn't agree with any of it.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-04-2020, 09:50 PM
I didn't agree with any of it.

Then you think we shouldnt come out of lockdown and we are in disagreement

ChumpDumper
05-04-2020, 09:54 PM
Then you think we shouldnt come out of lockdown and we are in disagreementWithout meaningful testing and tracing and clear benchmarks and goals, no.

This is way it will end up anyway and we're wasting time pretending it isn't.

baseline bum
05-04-2020, 09:56 PM
A lot to digest here. One, you keep on bringing Trump into this with me. Odd. Two, the consumer can decide whether they want to go to the gym (or any business) or not, governments dont need to hold our hands. (I do agree 100% that this shouldve been in a later phase reopening though). Three, we need to reopen to figure out how to navigate this disease, we wont ever be 100% operational without a vaccine (because large crowds), but staying in indefinite quarantine/lockdown is a bad call. It is a beautiful thing we have 50 states to experiment and try different tactics. Hopefully we find a middle ground so the fear mongering crowd can stop and the hoax crowd can also stop.

You cannot extricate Trump from the lockdowns. His piss-poor response is why we had them in the first place. More competent responses like South Korea's and Taiwan's haven't required them yet. Maybe they will have to in the future but that's an unknown for now. I don't understand you saying going to the gym should be a person's choice when you right after that said you didn't think they should be open yet. We already have a blueprint from South Korea for how to navigate the virus. The lockdown has been a disaster because there was no plan for it. We didn't sufficiently ramp up testing, we didn't ramp up contact tracing, another mostly wasted month from Trump. Instead of getting numbers down and then aggressively testing and contact tracing Trump just threw his hands up and basically said 'I haven't tried anything and I'm all out of ideas.' I know you don't want to talk Trump but he's the one in charge and it has been nothing but incompetence and malice from him and we're all paying for it. Especially disgusting is how he has been pitting the 50 states against each other in bidding wars and then seizing their PPE. I can't believe I live in a country where the governor of Maryland had to get tests from South Korea and then call in the national guard to make sure Trump didn't steal them.

baseline bum
05-04-2020, 09:58 PM
Without meaningful testing and tracing and clear benchmarks and goals, no.

This is way it will end up anyway and we're wasting time pretending it isn't.

I disagree, it's not going to end up there, at least this year. There is no plan. There will never be a plan until god-willing January 20th, 2021.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2020, 10:04 PM
I disagree, it's not going to end up there, at least this year. There is no plan. There will never be a plan until god-willing January 20th, 2021.Right. The only way a national response will come about it if Mitch feels the Senate is threatened and bullies Trump into working with Congress and the states. That might actually happen if the death count explodes in the right states.