PDA

View Full Version : Ahmaud Arbery

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

spurraider21
05-05-2020, 01:23 PM
Killed while jogging a few miles from his home.

- Father and son living in the neighborhood saw him jogging, and thought he looked like somebody who had been caught on security camera committing a recent break-in.
- Father and sun grab a shotgun and a handgun, jump in a truck and try to intercept him
- As they cut off the jogger, son gets out of truck wielding a shotgun to confront him
- Struggle ensues over the gun
- Father takes out his handgun and shoots Arbery
- They claim it was lawful conduct as a "citizen's arrest" and self defense

https://i.gyazo.com/5ddede5ec4c36f0c78a3066daa9d77cb.png

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/prosecutor-grant-jury-weigh-charges-georgia-shooting-70515452 (https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/prosecutor-grant-jury-weigh-charges-georgia-shooting-70515452)

video footage. warning, graphic.

disclaimer: i dont care for Fraud King, but its the only place i could find the footage

spurraider21
05-05-2020, 01:26 PM
this is reminiscent of Zimmerman/Martin, except this time there is some video footage

FrostKing
05-05-2020, 01:41 PM
Charging forward at a guy with a rifle, while his companion holds a revolver. Smart.

ChumpDumper
05-05-2020, 01:42 PM
Immediately blame the victim. Smart.

FrostKing
05-05-2020, 01:43 PM
Immediately blame the victim. Smart.
Blacks in America have an uncanny ability to prove they are the biggest idiot in the room. And believe me that is quite the accomplishment in America

ChumpDumper
05-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Blacks in America have an uncanny ability to prove they are the biggest idiot in the room. And believe me that is quite the accomplishment in AmericaWhites in America have an uncanny ability to blame anyone but white people for the things white people do.

FrostKing
05-05-2020, 02:06 PM
Whites in America have an uncanny ability to blame anyone but white people for the things white people do.
Blacks keep losing in this pissing contest. They should wise up or find another game.

ChumpDumper
05-05-2020, 02:13 PM
Blacks keep losing in this pissing contest. They should wise up or find another game.They still make you feel inferior though, so they're doing something right.

Millennial_Messiah
05-05-2020, 03:04 PM
If he was trespassing, he is fair game. Nothing to see here. Also, due to name, likely a Muslim (i.e. worth less than a cockroach)

spurraider21
05-05-2020, 04:07 PM
If he was trespassing, he is fair game. Nothing to see here.
he was jogging on the street. you are retarded

Also, due to name, likely a Muslim (i.e. worth less than a cockroach)
you are retarded

Spurtacular
05-05-2020, 05:16 PM
Chumpettes still hate Stand Your Ground.

Obviously, the man should've let the attacker take his gun and let him shoot him.

Spurtacular
05-05-2020, 05:17 PM
this is reminiscent of Zimmerman/Martin, except this time there is some video footage

Which makes it closer to clear-cut. No made up facts like Zimmerman was beating Trayvon.

HarlemHeat37
05-05-2020, 05:20 PM
White men love almost nothing more than a good citizen's arrest:lol

Spurtacular
05-05-2020, 05:24 PM
White men love almost nothing more than a good citizen's arrest:lol

Black men love nothing more than a good game of knockout.

Maybe don't play it when the guy is pointing a deadly firearm at your stupid ass. :lol

FrostKing
05-05-2020, 05:27 PM
https://i.ibb.co/WswHxxV/Screenshot-2020-05-05-15-11-47-1.png

spurraider21
05-05-2020, 05:33 PM
Which makes it closer to clear-cut. No made up facts like Zimmerman was beating Trayvon.
he was busy murdering him

i think its more likely than not zimmerman was guilty. i just didnt think (and was correct) that a jury could find him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

HarlemHeat37
05-05-2020, 05:34 PM
Black men love nothing more than a good game of knockout.

Maybe don't play it when the guy is pointing a deadly firearm at your stupid ass. :lol

You're blaming the victim because he didn't know how to react and panicked in a scenario where 2 random men are chasing him with a deadly firearm for absolutely no reason?

:lol I'm not surprised, but still.

spurraider21
05-05-2020, 05:35 PM
Chumpettes still hate Stand Your Ground.

Obviously, the man should've let the attacker take his gun and let him shoot him.
obviously you should go around confronting random people on the street with a shotgun and not expect their fight or flight response to trigger.

i mean i dont know about Arbery, but i'm usually cool as a cucumber when two guys cut me off in the street with guns and start yelling at me

Millennial_Messiah
05-05-2020, 05:37 PM
he was jogging on the street. you are retarded

Is there proof of that? Innocent until proven guilty. I'm OK with the OJ verdict, so it's not a race thing per se.

Spurtacular
05-05-2020, 05:48 PM
These two were very lucky that someone caught their self defense on video.
Otherwise, a Chumpian prosecutor may have tried to make a name for himself like in the Trayon case.

Spurtacular
05-05-2020, 05:53 PM
You're blaming the victim because he didn't know how to react and panicked in a scenario where 2 random men are chasing him with a deadly firearm for absolutely no reason?

When you're many yards from persons with firearms, do you run away from them or towards them?

This guy's arrogance was on full display.

Spurtacular
05-05-2020, 06:09 PM
he was busy murdering him

i think its more likely than not zimmerman was guilty. i just didnt think (and was correct) that a jury could find him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

You really need to believe that to be true even in the wake of seeing a young dumb idiot charging a guy holding a shotgun. :lmao

spurraider21
05-05-2020, 06:19 PM
Is there proof of that?.
yes. the killers said they saw him jogging and thought they recognized him from previous security footage. the video i posted shows him jogging on the street.

chase down confront somebody on the street with a shotgun. they act to defend themselves, so you and your dad proceed to shoot him. and then you claim self defense. :lol oh ok

innocent until proven guilty to be sure. i think they'll be found guilty pretty easily

spurraider21
05-05-2020, 06:22 PM
You really need to believe that to be true even in the wake of seeing a young dumb idiot charging a guy holding a shotgun. :lmao

obviously you should go around confronting random people on the street with a shotgun and not expect their fight or flight response to trigger.

i mean i dont know about Arbery, but i'm usually cool as a cucumber when two guys cut me off in the street with guns and start yelling at me

Spurtacular
05-05-2020, 06:56 PM
Yea, I saw that lame rationalization the first time, Lite.

Would you run many yards to try and attack a guy holding a shotgun?

Feel free to check idiot. :lmao

spurraider21
05-05-2020, 07:05 PM
Yea, I saw that lame rationalization the first time, Lite.

Would you run many yards to try and attack a guy holding a shotgun?

Feel free to check idiot. :lmao
if somebody if a few feet away from me and i think he's about to kill me, turning my back to him is probably not an option in the middle of an open road

its a fight or flight response, doesnt exactly have time to process what's going on

FrostKing
05-05-2020, 07:12 PM
if somebody if a few feet away from me and i think he's about to kill me, turning my back to him is probably not an option in the middle of an open road

its a fight or flight response, doesnt exactly have time to process what's going on
Only time I would fight back is if they attempted to put their hands on me or force me into a vehicle. Otherwise I stand patiently and call the Police (or if I don't have phone during jog) or I wait for bystander to drive up. Which video illustrated occurred minutes later

spurraider21
05-05-2020, 07:15 PM
Only time I would fight back is if they attempted to put their hands on me or force me into a vehicle. Otherwise I stand patiently and call the Police (or if I don't have phone during jog) or I wait for bystander to drive up. Which video illustrated occurred minutes later
let me put it in a way you'd understand

you're walking/jogging by yourself. two blacks cut you off, get out of a car, and one of them approaches you with a shotgun while yelling at you. you're going to stand patiently and call the police? :lmao

FrostKing
05-05-2020, 07:17 PM
let me put it in a way you'd understand

you're walking/jogging by yourself. two blacks cut you off, get out of a car, and one of them approaches you with a shotgun while yelling at you. you're going to stand patiently and call the police? :lmao
I would back pedal while screaming what is occurring and for help

Spurtacular
05-05-2020, 07:31 PM

Even if we're somehow believing the worst in these men, if you got thirty yards on them, you jet the hell out of there and succumb if they're great marksmen. Charging the guys with the guns is an act of suicide.

ChumpDumper
05-05-2020, 08:00 PM
:lol white guys blaming the victim

FrostKing
05-05-2020, 08:08 PM
:lol white guys blaming the victim
Self-responsibility

Trill Clinton
05-05-2020, 08:09 PM

How do you feel this will turnout?

Charging forward at a guy with a rifle, while his companion holds a revolver. Smart.

Chill bro. That can easily be me in that situation.

ChumpDumper
05-05-2020, 08:11 PM
Self-responsibilityYep, those white guys murdered the black guy and should take responsibility for themselves.

Millennial_Messiah
05-05-2020, 08:14 PM
yes. the killers said they saw him jogging and thought they recognized him from previous security footage. the video i posted shows him jogging on the street.

chase down confront somebody on the street with a shotgun. they act to defend themselves, so you and your dad proceed to shoot him. and then you claim self defense. :lol oh ok

innocent until proven guilty to be sure. i think they'll be found guilty pretty easily
probably be like manslaughter and like 2-3 years with reduced to good behavior and then maybe another period of house arrest and then probation... which will make the left trip out again.

ChumpDumper
05-05-2020, 08:21 PM
Any prison time will lead to a demonstration by fat white guys with AR-15s and gas station mirrored sunglasses.

spurraider21
05-05-2020, 08:22 PM
How do you feel this will turnout?
its speculation at this point, depending on what other evidence comes out (we're dealing with an incomplete picture), but based on what we do have, i would assume a guilty verdict.

not familiar with how georgia's penal code addresses various degrees of murder/manslaughter. but based on common law, i think second degree murder or voluntary manslaughter (inadequate provocation). you typically cant raise self defense if you are the one who escalated the conflict. depending on the jurisdiction, you can claim self defense if you throw a punch, and they then escalate with a knife, at which point you can shoot to defend yourself. in some jurisdictions that escalation doesnt matter, and if you start the conflict, you'd have to show that you clearly withdrew and THEN defended yourself.

ill have to read up on georgia's penal code though. i remember in the botham jean case, manslaughter seemed like an easy guess, but after reading the penal code i kept saying over and over again that manslaughter was literally impossible and it had to be murder (or a not guilty). guyger was then found guilty of murder, not manslaughter

Millennial_Messiah
05-05-2020, 08:25 PM
its speculation at this point, depending on what other evidence comes out (we're dealing with an incomplete picture), but based on what we do have, i would assume a guilty verdict.

not familiar with how georgia's penal code addresses various degrees of murder/manslaughter. but based on common law, i think second degree murder or voluntary manslaughter (inadequate provocation). you typically cant raise self defense if you are the one who escalated the conflict. depending on the jurisdiction, you can claim self defense if you throw a punch, and they then escalate with a knife, at which point you can shoot to defend yourself. in some jurisdictions that escalation doesnt matter, and if you start the conflict, you'd have to show that you clearly withdrew and THEN defended yourself.

ill have to read up on georgia's penal code though. i remember in the botham jean case, manslaughter seemed like an easy guess, but after reading the penal code i kept saying over and over again that manslaughter was literally impossible and it had to be murder (or a not guilty). guyger was then found guilty of murder, not manslaughter
Which is bullshit about the USA. You're talking about determining the fate of people's lives. It's fucking BS that just because you're in one state or another, WITHIN THE SAME COUNTRY, you get 3 years in prison or a life sentence for the same exact act... the 10th amendment can go to hell.

HarlemHeat37
05-05-2020, 08:28 PM

No cap, I would pay $$$$$$ to see this:lol

Spurtacular
05-05-2020, 08:39 PM
Robberies will probably be going down in that area.

Spurtacular
05-05-2020, 08:40 PM
Chill bro. That can easily be me in that situation.

You plan on charging a guy with a shotgun anytime soon?

spurraider21
05-05-2020, 08:43 PM
No cap, I would pay $$$$$$ to see this:lol
:lmao

spurraider21
05-05-2020, 08:48 PM
Which is bullshit about the USA. You're talking about determining the fate of people's lives. It's fucking BS that just because you're in one state or another, WITHIN THE SAME COUNTRY, you get 3 years in prison or a life sentence for the same exact act... the 10th amendment can go to hell.
nah, it makes sense. states enforce their own laws. its why you have county sheriffs, city police departments, etc. you want the FBI running around chasing every criminal on the street?

its weird that you want to shit on state sovereignty while at the same time supporting the EC over the popular vote :lol

Spurtacular
05-05-2020, 08:49 PM

Chucho
05-05-2020, 08:55 PM
https://i.ibb.co/WswHxxV/Screenshot-2020-05-05-15-11-47-1.png

She's got dem DMC hands.

spurraider21
05-05-2020, 08:58 PM
i call them like i see them. have a decent track record on the high profile ones

- didnt think zimmerman would get convicted for killing trayvon
- didnt think wilson would get convicted for killing brown (though i did think there should have been an indictment and trial)
- did think guyger would get murder and not manslaughter

Trill Clinton
05-05-2020, 09:06 PM
You plan on charging a guy with a shotgun anytime soon?

Do you pull out shotguns on random joggers in your trailer park?

RD2191
05-05-2020, 09:09 PM
White people are fucking animals.

RD2191
05-05-2020, 09:15 PM
Also, how the fuck is this not straight up murder? They literally chased him down and shot him for fucking jogging. Wtf.

spurraider21
05-05-2020, 09:37 PM
Also, how the fuck is this not straight up murder? They literally chased him down and shot him for fucking jogging. Wtf.
because he didnt immediately apologize to white men for causing them such distress

FrostKing
05-05-2020, 09:43 PM
He attacked a couple guys holding weapons

Darwin award

ChumpDumper
05-05-2020, 10:57 PM

Darwin awardThose white guys were terrified.

Spurtacular
05-05-2020, 11:02 PM
i call them like i see them. have a decent track record on the high profile ones

- didnt think zimmerman would get convicted for killing trayvon
- didnt think wilson would get convicted for killing brown (though i did think there should have been an indictment and trial)
- did think guyger would get murder and not manslaughter

Those were slam dunks. You're now chucking a full-court shot.

Spurtacular
05-05-2020, 11:02 PM
Those white guys were terrified.

Tell us how so.

Spurtacular
05-05-2020, 11:04 PM

So, you're just worried about random violence in your slum. Got it. That's understandable. :tu

Spurtacular
05-05-2020, 11:06 PM

Darwin award

Definitely a nominee.

Fabbs
05-05-2020, 11:08 PM
"a former police officer and his son" :lol

These two armed pussies can't stop an unarmed man who is jogging in broad daylight? :spin
White Bubba and spawn thinks they can just go Jim Crow on muh nigguh runnin rounds in ours white neighborhood.

This is nothing like the George Zim case.
What a couple of incompetent vigilantes. Reminds me of dumb phuck bail bondsmen with inflated egos, delusion of what boundaries are while overdosing on steroids.

ChumpDumper
05-05-2020, 11:16 PM
Tell us how so.They shot him.

Fabbs
05-05-2020, 11:37 PM
Why did white Bubba need to get out of the truck armed with a rifle? While Daddy was backing him up with yet another gun.

Of course those two stupid phucks initiated the entire event.

*Defending ourselves from Black man jogging down the street*. :lmao
FOH!

spurraider21
05-06-2020, 12:45 AM
Those were slam dunks. You're now chucking a full-court shot.
from the evidence we currently have, including a video, this is a layup

apalisoc_9
05-06-2020, 01:05 AM
Blacks in America have an uncanny ability to prove they are the biggest idiot in the room. And believe me that is quite the accomplishment in America

I suppose we can start shooting all the idiots from now on...Trumptards first.

apalisoc_9
05-06-2020, 01:08 AM

He probably does tbh.

:lol

Demonic terroirst.

apalisoc_9
05-06-2020, 01:20 AM

Check Germany Beastiality culture.

Literally all the things they blame other ethnicities off they are the most guilty.

- Blame black people of robbery, systematically steal black people resources
- Call muslim terrorist...Terrrorize millions and caused the deaths of millions in the middle east
- Wants to ban mexicans...Actually stole mexican lands just less than 200 years ago
- Calls china backwards...Have beastiality orgies in germany.

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 02:44 AM
They shot him.

Would you have been terrified and pulled the trigger if someone was violently attacking you?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 02:45 AM
from the evidence we currently have, including a video, this is a layup

:lol That video shows self defense, dumb ass.
:lol That video is bad for any prosecutor.

ChumpDumper
05-06-2020, 02:57 AM
Would you have been terrified and pulled the trigger if someone was violently attacking you?

Yes or no.I wouldn't be threatening him with guns in the first place.

gambit1990
05-06-2020, 04:14 AM
saw the video. seeing the man stumble after taking a shotgun blast so close made me feel some kind of way.

can’t imagine how torn up his body got.

rip.

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 04:41 AM
I wouldn't be threatening him with guns in the first place.

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
05-06-2020, 04:49 AM

Yes or no.Tell me how I got into that situation in the first place.

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 04:51 AM
Tell me how I got into that situation in the first place.

That's of no matter.

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
05-06-2020, 04:56 AM
That's of no matter.Of course it is.

There are all kinds of variables.

I'll ask you since you think it's so easy to answer:

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 05:04 AM
Of course it is.

There are all kinds of variables.

I'll ask you since you think it's so easy to answer:

Yes or no.

What is an actual situation that you would elect to not to try and save your life?

ChumpDumper
05-06-2020, 05:05 AM
What is an actual situation that you would elect to not to try and save your life?Would you have been terrified and pulled the trigger if someone was violently attacking you?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 05:10 AM

Yes or no.

I asked you first.

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
05-06-2020, 05:16 AM
I asked you first.

Yes or no.Not enough information for me to answer. Sorry.

You think it's easily answered, so answer it.

Yes or no.

Pelicans78
05-06-2020, 07:18 AM

Darwin award

Stop it. He was easily chased down and felt threatened and got murdered for trying to defend himself without a weapon while those cowards shot him. Easily murder. They should have mind their own business instead of chasing the guy for no reason.

Pelicans78
05-06-2020, 07:25 AM
What is an actual situation that you would elect to not to try and save your life?

I wouldn’t have been in that situation in the first place. If I see a black person jogging, I’m not going to follow them with a shotgun. First they claimed it was a self defense before the video came out. Then they changed their story to the jogger trying to resist a citizen’s arrest which doesn’t fly either because there wasn’t any crime being committed or any evidence the jogger was a robber. They escalated the situation. The video makes it look really bad.

baseline bum
05-06-2020, 07:54 AM

I don't know... what could it be?

Chucho
05-06-2020, 10:01 AM
Stop it. He was easily chased down and felt threatened and got murdered for trying to defend himself without a weapon while those cowards shot him. Easily murder. They should have mind their own business instead of chasing the guy for no reason.

That's it and that's all.

Millennial_Messiah
05-06-2020, 10:15 AM

Your mom is a fucking animal, I fucked her and made a manbearpig baby with her

Chucho
05-06-2020, 10:36 AM
Dear Baby Jesus,

Someone please take a shotgun to Andy. If the shells cost more than he's worth, we can settle up later.

Signed,

Everybody

spurraider21
05-06-2020, 11:30 AM
That's of no matter.

Yes or no.
How does it not matter?

Lets use a clearer example. Black guy walks up to you on the street, pulls out a gun, shoots and grazes your arm. You being a second amendment badass, with your other arm, reach for your concealed weapon. Assailant sees you are trying to shoot him.

Can he just claim that that in that moment he feared for his life and was justified in shooting you again for the kill?

Chucho
05-06-2020, 11:57 AM
How does it not matter?

Lets use a clearer example. Black guy walks up to you on the street, pulls out a gun, shoots and grazes your arm. You being a second amendment badass, with your other arm, reach for your concealed weapon. Assailant sees you are trying to shoot him.

Can he just claim that that in that moment he feared for his life and was justified in shooting you again for the kill?

You got his attention at "black guy walks up to you and pulls out a" and once you said "gun" he lost all interest.

phxspurfan
05-06-2020, 12:55 PM
yERildSsWxM

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 01:31 PM
Not enough information for me to answer. Sorry.

Yes or no.

You're voting present, which is the same as letting the guy take your gun and likely kill you.

Apparently, you'll freeze in terror.

LOL David Dook

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 01:35 PM
The video makes it look really bad.

The video is their saving grace. Some moron stupid enough to come at them.

Mark Celibate
05-06-2020, 01:52 PM

when was the security footage taken? This seems pretty odd tbh but it makes a pretty big difference in how I view the suspects

It's one thing if the footage was the same day of a black kid wearing the same clothes, but another if the footage is a few days old where it's not as clear as to the identity of the suspect.

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 01:53 PM
How does it not matter?

So, dude has already committed attempted murder, and now you want to argue whether the completion of it is murder?

:lmao Lite
:lmao DMC

Mark Celibate
05-06-2020, 01:55 PM
Regardless if the security footage accurately depicts it was him or not, still seems enormously stupid. How would the excuse "we thought it was him" hold up in court even if it was him?

spurraider21
05-06-2020, 01:58 PM
So, dude has already committed attempted murder, and now you want to argue whether the completion of it is murder?

:lmao DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665)
you missed the point. you cant be the aggressor and then claim self defense when your victim tries to fight back

spurraider21
05-06-2020, 01:58 PM
Regardless if the security footage accurately depicts it was him or not, still seems enormously stupid. How would the excuse "we thought it was him" hold up in court even if it was him?
it wont

we dont have specific details, but this is what we have

Gregory McMichael told police that he and his adult son thought the young man matched someone caught on a security camera committing a recent break-in in the neighborhood.

we dont know how long ago, but does not sound at all like it was same day. and like you said, even if it was, it doesnt excuse what they did.

spurraider21
05-06-2020, 02:12 PM
when even mark celibate is saying "yeah the white guys were wrong to kill the black guy" and you are still defending the white guys :lmao

Mark Celibate
05-06-2020, 02:22 PM
when even mark celibate is saying "yeah the white guys were wrong to kill the black guy" and you are still defending the white guys :lmao

:lol feeling generous today i guess tbh

Chucho
05-06-2020, 02:26 PM

:lmao DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665)

:rollin soliciting/begging for support

ChumpDumper
05-06-2020, 02:37 PM
You're voting present, which is the same as letting the guy take your gun and likely kill you.

Apparently, you'll freeze in terror.You think it's easily answered, so answer it.

Yes or no.

Chucho
05-06-2020, 02:43 PM

Yes or no.

Whoa. Be careful, he called for reinforcements.

clambake
05-06-2020, 02:44 PM
You got his attention at "black guy walks up to you and pulls out a" and once you said "gun" he lost all interest.

Lol

FrostKing
05-06-2020, 02:59 PM
Muh black people

Chucho
05-06-2020, 03:04 PM
Muh black people

LOL, Polish people. Dropped trow to an army led by micro-penis Hitler.

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 04:07 PM

Yes or no.

Sure. Just as soon as you confirm that your answer is present or otherwise list an official answer that is otherwise yes or no.

ChumpDumper
05-06-2020, 05:44 PM
Sure. Just as soon as you confirm that your answer is present or otherwise list an official answer that is otherwise yes or no.I said I can't answer because I don't have enough information.

You can't answer either.:tu

FrostKing
05-06-2020, 06:24 PM
https://i.ibb.co/s3MTrSt/38643-1.jpg

Pea brain getting politically involved again

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 07:41 PM
I said I can't answer because I don't have enough information.

You can't answer either.:tu

That's a cop out.

Dude is combatively charging forth and could very well take your gun and kill you. Do you shoot him?

Yes or no.

spurraider21
05-06-2020, 07:53 PM
the incident report

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/6915-arbery-shooting/b52fa09cdc974b970b79/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

Fabbs
05-06-2020, 08:14 PM
the incident report

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/6915-arbery-shooting/b52fa09cdc974b970b79/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

"McMichael then stated Travis drive down Burford and attempted to cut off the male."

Right here is Bubba 1 and Bubba 2 initiating the assault.

Millennial_Messiah
05-06-2020, 08:17 PM
the dead guy's name also sounds like a guy who just got back from the dentist trying to say "armed robbery"

ChumpDumper
05-06-2020, 08:20 PM
That's a cop out.

Dude is combatively charging forth and could very well take your gun and kill you. Do you shoot him?

Yes or no.Not enough information.

But you can answer it, tough guy.

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
05-06-2020, 08:20 PM
https://i.ibb.co/s3MTrSt/38643-1.jpg

Pea brain getting politically involved againHe's so much better than you.

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 09:24 PM
Not enough information.

But you can answer it, tough guy.

Yes or no.

The dude is charging in an attacking manner and may very well kill you. What mitigating info do you think you need to know?

ChumpDumper
05-06-2020, 10:09 PM
The dude is charging in an attacking manner and may very well kill you. What mitigating info do you think you need to know?Sorry, show me how easy it is to answer first:

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 10:17 PM
Sorry, show me how easy it is to answer first:

Yes or no.

You clearly want your easy out.

Was this shooter's life in danger when Ahmaud Arbery charged him and grappled with him?

ChumpDumper
05-06-2020, 10:35 PM
You clearly want your easy out.

Was this shooter's life in danger when Ahmaud Arbery charged him and grappled with him?
Answer your own question:

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 10:41 PM
Answer your own question:

Yes or no.

No easy out for you.

ChumpDumper
05-06-2020, 10:51 PM
No easy out for you.

Was this shooter's life in danger when Ahmaud Arbery charged him and grappled with him?:lol derp folds when asked his own question.:tu

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 10:57 PM
:lol derp folds when asked his own question.:tu

:lol You can't even say if you would've shot in the same situation; yet you want to stand in judgment.

You folded from the get-go.:tu

ChumpDumper
05-06-2020, 10:59 PM
:lol You can't even say if you would've shot in the same situationYou can't either.:lmao

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 11:00 PM
You can't either.:lmao

Sure, I can. I even said I would answer after you answer. I asked first.

ChumpDumper
05-06-2020, 11:20 PM
Sure, I can. I even said I would answer after you answer. I asked first.:lmao it's too tough for you to answer first so muh conditions.

My answer is "It depends."

I'll add the option for you. Answer your own question:

Yes or no or it depends.

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 11:22 PM
My answer is "It depends."

Okay, give us your yes/no scenarios, Mister Depends.

Go ahead and show us that you're not just looking for an easy out.

ChumpDumper
05-06-2020, 11:27 PM
Okay, give us your yes/no scenariosNope. Time for you to answer your own question.

Yes or no or it depends.

Spurtacular
05-07-2020, 12:06 AM
Nope.

:lmao Present AF is the final answer then. :lmao

ChumpDumper
05-07-2020, 12:28 AM
:lmao Present AF is the final answer then. :lmao:lmao Same with you for your own question. :lmao

Spurtacular
05-07-2020, 12:55 AM
:lmao Same with you for your own question. :lmao

You puss'd out. Come to terms.

FrostKing
05-07-2020, 01:04 AM
He's so much better than you.
NBA scout

ChumpDumper
05-07-2020, 01:13 AM
You puss'd out.I answered your question.

You couldn't answer your own question. Come to terms.:lmao

ChumpDumper
05-07-2020, 01:13 AM
NBA scoutIn what way are you better than LeBron?

Spurtacular
05-07-2020, 01:20 AM
I answered your question.

You couldn't answer your own question. Come to terms.:lmao

You puss'd out. Come to terms.

ChumpDumper
05-07-2020, 01:24 AM
You puss'd out. Come to terms.I answered.

You didn't.

Time for you to answer your own question.

Yes or no or it depends.

Spurtacular
05-07-2020, 01:32 AM
I answered.

You didn't.

Time for you to answer your own question.

Yes or no or it depends.

:lmao Pussy

ChumpDumper
05-07-2020, 01:33 AM
:lmao Pussy:lmao you still can't answer your own question.
:lmao derp finding new ways to fold

apalisoc_9
05-07-2020, 01:59 AM
:lmao you still can't answer your own question.

I admire your patience :lol

Watching you go back and forth with derptacular is like observing a grade school teacher repeatedly do her best every day to explain a particular subject to the dumbest kid in class. You spend the most time teaching him, but he still never gets it. :lol

ChumpDumper
05-07-2020, 02:06 AM
I admire your patience :lol

Watching you go back and forth with derptacular is like observing a grade school teacher repeatedly do her best every day to explain a particular subject to the dumbest kid in class. You spend the most time teaching him, but he still never gets it. :lolI'm not sure if he's actually as stupid as he makes himself look here but the sheer fact that he is willing and eager to make himself look this stupid here is kind of fascinating in itself. derp skulks around here pre-doused in gasoline and ready to self-immolate at any given moment so it's difficult to not hand him a match.

FrostKing
05-07-2020, 02:48 AM
In what way are you better than LeBron?
Educated. Have college degree.

ChumpDumper
05-07-2020, 02:54 AM
Educated. Have college degree.Are you sure you're actually better educated? I mean it's just a piece of paper.

Spurtacular
05-07-2020, 05:17 AM
:lmao you still can't answer your own question.

You voted present. I don't care about your crying after the fact.

ChumpDumper
05-07-2020, 05:50 AM
You voted present.What's your vote?

Spurtacular
05-07-2020, 07:52 AM
What's your vote?

Ante up.

Trainwreck2100
05-07-2020, 09:07 AM
How does it not matter?

Who says he has to shoot. Buy some of this insane logic, If a black guy pulls a gun on a white guy ,who also pulls a gun, that black guy could shoot him and say the white guy pulled a gun on him so he felt threatened and had to kill him.

TimDunkem
05-07-2020, 09:10 AM

Not surprising that the village idiot here would cower down to two men approaching him with guns.

"Don't resist :cry"

DMC
05-07-2020, 09:59 AM
The man was assaulted while minding his own business. He had a right to defend himself. White men in a truck trap you on the road, you're a black man, you obviously don't have a good "let's talk" feeling.

The cops should have been notified. People need to stop pretending to be cops. Murder or, if the shooting was accidental during the struggle, manslaughter.

I'd even consider premeditated murder. They chased him down with guns.

DMC
05-07-2020, 10:08 AM
:lol That video shows self defense, dumb ass.
:lol That video is bad for any prosecutor.

It's not self defense if the person who fired the shot wasn't even in the struggle. The only reason the situation was "dangerous" was because dipshit had to confront a guy while holding a shotgun. Then damn near had it taken away from him. The guy who fired the shot wasn't in any danger as the gun never changed hands. Whatever situation developed from unlawful armed kidnapping attempt should just add fuel to the fire for the judge/jury. Citizen's arrest my ass, since when were citizens allowed to chase people down randomly and accost them at gunpoint because he looked like someone who they think committed a crime. Call crime stoppers.

johnsmith
05-07-2020, 10:17 AM
4 things:

1). I’d like to know why someone was following while filming. Mostly just curious.

2). These two hillbilly redneck dickheads need to be thrown in prison forever and make sure it’s in general pop. With a bunch of black dudes.

3). Anyone that can even attempt to justify the actions of these two “men” are gigantic pussies hiding behind a keyboard and are certainly as big of pussies irl. I hope you choke on your moms dinner this evening you fucking clowns.

4). Spurtacular has filled in just about perfect for avante as the board joke. Watching the back and forth between her and chump is astounding as to how fucking pathetic he is and how serious he takes this website. Get a life!

LaMarcus Bryant
05-07-2020, 10:24 AM
Blacks keep losing in this pissing contest. They should wise up or find another game.

Malcolm X was right. They should have waged armed warfare against your types en masse long ago.

johnsmith
05-07-2020, 10:34 AM
Malcolm X was right. They should have waged armed warfare against your types en masse long ago.

It sucks that people like that exist at this point. The rest of us white folk realize that people are just people. I’m teaching my half Hispanic/half white kids that race doesn’t fucking matter even slightly and that people are going to give them shit their entire lives but those people are almost exclusively uneducated clowns that will end up working for them one day.

spurraider21
05-07-2020, 10:41 AM
Who says he has to shoot. Buy some of this insane logic, If a black guy pulls a gun on a white guy ,who also pulls a gun, that black guy could shoot him and say the white guy pulled a gun on him so he felt threatened and had to kill him.
:tu

spurraider21
05-07-2020, 10:42 AM
It's not self defense if the person who fired the shot wasn't even in the struggle. The only reason the situation was "dangerous" was because dipshit had to confront a guy while holding a shotgun. Then damn near had it taken away from him. The guy who fired the shot wasn't in any danger as the gun never changed hands. Whatever situation developed from unlawful armed kidnapping attempt should just add fuel to the fire for the judge/jury. Citizen's arrest my ass, since when were citizens allowed to chase people down randomly and accost them at gunpoint because he looked like someone who they think committed a crime. Call crime stoppers.
Defense of others can be a valid defense as well. Different jurisdictions have different rules on it though. I don't believe it would ever apply to a situation where it's the aggressor who is being "defended" though.

lefty
05-07-2020, 10:49 AM
LeMao spoke up because his wallet won't be affected

Trainwreck2100
05-07-2020, 10:51 AM
What's also fucked up is this shit happened over two months ago, and those assholes would have gotten away with it, if the one idiot wasn't too happy to share his self made murder porn.

Fabbs
05-07-2020, 10:58 AM
Wow this cunt District Attorney Jackie Johnson has a history of super corruption.

https://www.change.org/p/state-bar-of-georgia-hold-jackie-johnson-accountable-for-prosecutorial-misconduct

^ He went on to kill two people.

Wow, the hits keep on coming for this DA Jackie Johnson. Another case where two pigs gunned down a woman. Check out the video. Johnson cleared the two cops of all charges.
https://investigations.ajc.com/caroline-small-shooting/

FrostKing
05-07-2020, 11:40 AM
It sucks that people like that exist at this point. The rest of us white folk realize that people are just people. I’m teaching my half Hispanic/half white kids that race doesn’t fucking matter even slightly and that people are going to give them shit their entire lives but those people are almost exclusively uneducated clowns that will end up working for them one day.
What other choice do you have? Your kids are just another amerimutt

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/024/635/1501197863351.png

Buy the family pack of ancestry tests :lol

spurraider21
05-07-2020, 11:42 AM
:lol derp called out for help and even his backup took a shit on his position

Mark Celibate
05-07-2020, 11:52 AM
The man was assaulted while minding his own business. He had a right to defend himself. White men in a truck trap you on the road, you're a black man, you obviously don't have a good "let's talk" feeling.

The cops should have been notified. People need to stop pretending to be cops. Murder or, if the shooting was accidental during the struggle, manslaughter.

I'd even consider premeditated murder. They chased him down with guns.

:lol yep. Two random guys with guns approach you, what exactly are you supposed to do when you have no idea what the intention is? If you try and run away, they could just shoot you. If you charge them and try to take the weapon, atleast you have a chance. It's not like he fought back against the police where everyone knows if he just got down to the ground he'd be handcuffed safely and orderly placed into the car.

Mark Celibate
05-07-2020, 11:54 AM
4 things:

1). I’d like to know why someone was following while filming. Mostly just curious.

2). These two hillbilly redneck dickheads need to be thrown in prison forever and make sure it’s in general pop. With a bunch of black dudes.

3). Anyone that can even attempt to justify the actions of these two “men” are gigantic pussies hiding behind a keyboard and are certainly as big of pussies irl. I hope you choke on your moms dinner this evening you fucking clowns.

4). Spurtacular has filled in just about perfect for avante as the board joke. Watching the back and forth between her and chump is astounding as to how fucking pathetic he is and how serious he takes this website. Get a life!

thought that was odd too tbh

spurraider21
05-07-2020, 11:59 AM
:lol yep. Two random guys with guns approach you, what exactly are you supposed to do when you have no idea what the intention is? If you try and run away, they could just shoot you. If you charge them and try to take the weapon, atleast you have a chance. It's not like he fought back against the police where everyone knows if he just got down to the ground he'd be handcuffed safely and orderly placed into the car.
usually. we've seen guys get shot for reaching for their ID after being told to get their ID :lol

Fabbs
05-07-2020, 12:18 PM
They certainly do not appear to be on Team Redneck nor Team Evil DAs as the vid made it's way public.

lefty
05-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Those clowns must have Polish ancestry

TimDunkem
05-07-2020, 12:47 PM
:lol derp called out for help and even has backup took a shit on his position

spurraider21
05-07-2020, 06:16 PM
derp has gone into hiding. i think it was fucked up of DMC to ruin this thread for him. its like activating the batman signal and then batman comes and punches you in the face

RD2191
05-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Just arrested for felony murder and aggravated assault.

spurraider21
05-07-2020, 08:28 PM
easy decision at this time.

interested to know if any other wild evidence comes into play, but it would take something pretty wild to clear their names given the damning video

still crazy that you need a literal video for even an INDICTMENT in a case like this, smh

FrostKing
05-07-2020, 08:40 PM
easy decision at this time.

interested to know if any other wild evidence comes into play, but it would take something pretty wild to clear their names given the damning video

still crazy that you need a literal video for even an INDICTMENT in a case like this, smh
The video helps the defense

spurraider21
05-07-2020, 08:49 PM
The video helps the defense
that's objectively false. before they video these guys were skating no problem. 2 days after the video emerged they were arrested and are being charged with murder

FrostKing
05-07-2020, 08:59 PM
that's objectively false. before they video these guys were skating no problem. 2 days after the video emerged they were arrested and are being charged with murder
You believe the Police just obtained the video 3 days ago?

spurraider21
05-07-2020, 09:01 PM
You believe the Police just obtained the video 3 days ago?
no, they've had it and sat on it.

FrostKing
05-07-2020, 09:11 PM
no, they've had it and sat on it.
So what changed?

Court of social media opinion. Which the black community eats up. Fill them up with false hope only to result in further resenting the justice system

spurraider21
05-07-2020, 09:14 PM
So what changed?

Court of social media opinion. Which the black community eats up. Fill them up with false hope only to result in further resenting the justice system
didnt result in the indictment of Darren Wilson

FrostKing
05-07-2020, 09:19 PM
didnt result in the indictment of Darren Wilson
The only video I remember in that case was Brown fighting the shop owner.

Remind me.

spurraider21
05-07-2020, 09:25 PM
The only video I remember in that case was Brown fighting the shop owner.

Remind me.
talking about social pressure

FrostKing
05-07-2020, 09:34 PM
talking about social pressure
Once that video of Brown fighting the Asian shop owner came out, even the biggest white cucks jumped ship.

Pelicans78
05-07-2020, 09:50 PM
derp has gone into hiding. i think it was fucked up of DMC to ruin this thread for him. its like activating the batman signal and then batman comes and punches you in the face

LOL

Spurtacular
05-07-2020, 10:19 PM
It's not self defense if the person who fired the shot wasn't even in the struggle.

You splitting hairs or just being thick?

If your mom's life in danger and you discharged your weapon to save her, would that be self defense or murder?

johnsmith
05-07-2020, 11:14 PM
What other choice do you have? Your kids are just another amerimutt

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/024/635/1501197863351.png

Buy the family pack of ancestry tests :lol

You’re such a gigantic pussy.

FrostKing
05-08-2020, 12:25 AM
You’re such a gigantic pussy.
Look, your life choice is still shared by a minority of this country and especially this planet. You are an extreme. Not the other way around. You negatively judge those that represent the majority

Now your choice is probably a wise one in America as in your kids life time the USA will be majority people of color. Thanks to individuals like yourself. Hopefully you don't have any white nieces or nephews.

Blake
05-08-2020, 12:55 AM

Finally

Spurtacular
05-08-2020, 04:38 AM
Sadly, the indictment was a foregone conclusion. Nobody wanted to face the scrutiny of not indicting them.
Our media fosters a witch hunt culture.

Spurtacular
05-08-2020, 04:53 AM
Finally

The second prosecutor to be given the case was George Barnhill.
In an April 2 letter to the Glynn County Police Department - where Greg McMichael worked - he said neither he nor his son deserved to be charged because they were firstly lawful in pursuing Arbery with their guns and then in shooting him.
He argued that they were trying to make a citizen's arrest by chasing Arbery -which is legal in Georgia - and that they had 'solid probable cause for it', claiming Arbery was a burglary suspect.
He said the pair intended to subdue Arbery until police arrived but that Arbery 'initiated' a fight by grabbing for Travis McMichael's gun.
He went on to say that Travis was lawful in shooting him because he thinks it constitutes a stand your ground killing.
The start of their fight happens out of the camera's view but Barnhill said Arbery's wounds - namely the first of three which was in his right palm - showed he had reached for the gun.
He went on to say that Travis McMichael feared for his life so did not break the law by using deadly force.
Lastly, Barnhill claimed Arbery had a 'history of mental health and prior convictions'.

Finally the lynch mob gets there way? Trayvon Martin history repeats.

spurraider21
05-08-2020, 01:42 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/2d7316de17d4c0f78013e4537cad27db.png

Trill Clinton
05-08-2020, 02:27 PM

https://news.yahoo.com/prosecutor-concluded-two-white-men-220346934.html

"USA TODAY filed an open public records request with the Glynn County Police Department for burglaries and home break-ins in the Satilla Shores neighborhood between Jan. 1 and Feb. 23. The department's records office said in an email Thursday it had no records matching that request."

Blake
05-08-2020, 02:34 PM
Finally the lynch mob gets there way? Trayvon Martin history repeats.

You're really stupid

Spurtacular
05-08-2020, 02:36 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/2d7316de17d4c0f78013e4537cad27db.png

The latest dude looking to shamelessly make a name for himself.

Spurtacular
05-08-2020, 02:39 PM
Trayvon Benjamin Martin - February 26, 2012
Ahmaud Arbery - February 23, 2020

Dems really hoping to capitalize again.

spurraider21
05-08-2020, 02:41 PM
Trayvon Benjamin Martin - February 26, 2012
Ahmaud Arbery - February 23, 2020

Dems really hoping to capitalize again.

what do dems have to do with this?

Spurtacular
05-08-2020, 02:42 PM
what do dems have to do with this?

monosylab1k
05-08-2020, 04:30 PM
https://twitter.com/unseen17/status/1258772552513662978?s=21

apalisoc_9
05-08-2020, 04:39 PM

https://news.yahoo.com/prosecutor-concluded-two-white-men-220346934.html

"USA TODAY filed an open public records request with the Glynn County Police Department for burglaries and home break-ins in the Satilla Shores neighborhood between Jan. 1 and Feb. 23. The department's records office said in an email Thursday it had no records matching that request."

Lol fake christians..

look at that cross

Would have guessed chris

benefactor
05-08-2020, 04:45 PM
:lol derp and his attention whoring...why are any of you even talking to him about this?

benefactor
05-08-2020, 04:45 PM
:lol derp and his attention whoring...why are any of you even talking to him about this?

FrostKing
05-08-2020, 06:25 PM
https://twitter.com/unseen17/status/1258772552513662978?s=21
He is Not black

Blake
05-08-2020, 06:49 PM
He is Not black

Lolwut

Fabbs
05-08-2020, 07:27 PM
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BB13NOTe.img?h=450&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=572&y=320

Joseph Kony
05-08-2020, 07:38 PM
spermtacular is such a retarded faggot :lol fucking embarrassing how much this dude gets off to being the forums jizz rag. hopefully someone runs up on him bitch ass and puts two in his chest while he's out shopping for buttplugs

FrostKing
05-08-2020, 07:44 PM
> Lebron: "hunted everyday"

https://i.ibb.co/JRZThTs/EXbjqgc-Wk-AMiq-Ix.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/XXp97Qs/EXev-RNj-Xg-AA2np-M.jpg

spurraider21
05-08-2020, 08:21 PM
the difference is, and largely has been, the accountability and justice

those black dudes who sexually assaulted a 13 year old girl? fuck them. and you know what, they got arrested and will likely be convicted

2 bubbas grab their guns, chase down a dude on the street, leading to his death? meh, no arrest for 2 months until there is public outcry

Millennial_Messiah
05-08-2020, 08:47 PM
the difference is, and largely has been, the accountability and justice

those black dudes who sexually assaulted a 13 year old girl? fuck them. and you know what, they got arrested and will likely be convicted

2 bubbas grab their guns, chase down a dude on the street, leading to his death? meh, no arrest for 2 months until there is public outcry

i don't get why people fuck with people who are minding their own business. If you don't like minorities in your area? It's fucking georgia, it's the deep south for cripes sake. Move to fucking Wisconsin or Maine or somewhere like that for crying out loud.

Millennial_Messiah
05-08-2020, 08:50 PM

:lmao yeah let's totally give a voice to someone named "Tariq Nasheed"... lest we forget 9/11? Islamic scum

apalisoc_9
05-08-2020, 08:53 PM
:lmao yeah let's totally give a voice to someone named "Tariq Nasheed"... lest we forget 9/11? Islamic scum

I'm not sure who is worst Andy or Derp...

ChumpDumper
05-08-2020, 09:16 PM
:lmao yeah let's totally give a voice to someone named "Tariq Nasheed"... lest we forget 9/11? Islamic scumYou sure he's Muslim?

Spurtacular
05-08-2020, 09:34 PM

If it somehow happened that way, then that's problem. But this is really your preset narrative.

Chris
05-08-2020, 11:34 PM
https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1258965564740993024?s=19

ChumpDumper
05-08-2020, 11:41 PM
https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1258965564740993024?s=19When white thugs are prowling around with guns.

Chris
05-08-2020, 11:46 PM
When white thugs are prowling around with guns.

Were they repping MAGA country?

ChumpDumper
05-08-2020, 11:47 PM
Were they repping MAGA country?The white thugs? I don't know. Probably the fault of their culture.

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 12:03 AM
The white thugs? I don't know. Probably the fault of their culture.
Be honest, is your BF black?

ChumpDumper
05-09-2020, 12:11 AM
Be honest, is your BF black?False premise.

HarlemHeat37
05-09-2020, 12:58 AM
These mans are going to spend the rest of their lives in prison(inshallah) because they couldn't just mind their business and let the police do its job:lol what a waste of life.

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 04:53 AM
Be honest, is your BF black?

False premise.

:lol No denial.

Will Hunting
05-09-2020, 07:46 AM
:lol it’s hilarious watching Conservative America lionize these killers the same way they lionized George Zimmerman.

Will Hunting
05-09-2020, 07:47 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 09:31 AM
I find it embarrassing to live in a nation where people can follow you with a weapon

I also recognize that US doesn't have the highest IQ

USA is screwed. How can we deny the fact. This will be an interesting last 50 years as the majority white government battles the increasing POC general population. Pelosi didn't take it well..

Trainwreck2100
05-09-2020, 09:53 AM
:lol it’s hilarious watching Conservative America lionize these killers the same way they lionized George Zimmerman.

Because they have that fantasy where they are "the good guy with the gun" so when they save the day the can maybe escape their shit lives.

baseline bum
05-09-2020, 10:36 AM
These mans are going to spend the rest of their lives in prison(inshallah) because they couldn't just mind their business and let the police do its job:lol what a waste of life.

True, killing ######s is supposed the police's job in America.

monosylab1k
05-09-2020, 11:31 AM
https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1258965564740993024?s=19

If he’s being confronted by racist white boys with guns, why would he ditch the hammer beforehand? :lmao conspiracy theory retards.

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 12:09 PM
If he’s being confronted by racist white boys with guns, why would he ditch the hammer beforehand? :lmao conspiracy theory retards.
Racist white boy army is growing

How we stop

monosylab1k
05-09-2020, 12:15 PM

How we stop
Says the pussy who admitted he’d shit his pants and run screaming if black people approached him :lmao

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 12:18 PM
Says the pussy who admitted he’d shit his pants and run screaming if black people approached him :lmao

Coke or Pepsi

Will Hunting
05-09-2020, 12:53 PM

How we stop
Yeah it’s a stretch calling them an “army”.

Put 10 fat white incels who fire their gun at a shooting range once every few months against 10 gangbangers in South Chicago and it’d be a slaughter.

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 01:17 PM
Yeah it’s a stretch calling them an “army”.

Put 10 fat white incels who fire their gun at a shooting range once every few months against 10 gangbangers in South Chicago and it’d be a slaughter.
Which episode of 'the wire' was this?

Bring that confidence to Slavic Land

Will Hunting
05-09-2020, 01:46 PM
Which episode of 'the wire' was this?

Bring that confidence to Slavic Land
People in Slavic Land have actually experienced real violence/war, the incels who decided to storm the State Capital in Michigan would shit their pants if they actually had a gun pointed at them.

Chris
05-09-2020, 03:12 PM
https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1259202646864510977?s=19

ChumpDumper
05-09-2020, 03:30 PM
https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1259202646864510977?s=19obv capital offense deserving summary execution

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2020, 03:34 PM

lol candace oreo and her fake melanin...

monosylab1k
05-09-2020, 03:46 PM

:lmao she’s such a Sambo.

Blake
05-09-2020, 04:01 PM

Chris doesn't see color though.

Will Hunting
05-09-2020, 04:19 PM
:lmao she’s such a Sambo.
She just says whatever will appease white conservatives the most :lmao

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 05:42 PM
People in Slavic Land have actually experienced real violence/war, the incels who decided to storm the State Capital in Michigan would shit their pants if they actually had a gun pointed at them.
I don't judge Polaks not born in Polska.. If you have polish blood and speak some of the language. You are one of us.

We give these American boys you abandoned a meaning beyond Dollar signs.

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 05:46 PM
New video shows Arbery prowling, not jogging. Funny how these narratives get exposed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8303973/Cops-review-new-video-man-appears-Ahmaud-Arbery-minutes-killing.html

Will Hunting
05-09-2020, 05:52 PM
Trespassing on a construction site = DEATH PENALTY!

monosylab1k
05-09-2020, 06:02 PM
New video shows Arbery prowling, not jogging. Funny how these narratives get exposed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8303973/Cops-review-new-video-man-appears-Ahmaud-Arbery-minutes-killing.html

What narrative? That white thugs murdered a black man instead of calling the police like they were supposed to? We’re all very familiar with that narrative.

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 06:02 PM
Is he still gonna use that bus pass?

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 06:06 PM
What narrative?

That he was just jogging. Try to keep up.

monosylab1k
05-09-2020, 06:11 PM
That he was just jogging. Try to keep up.

He was just jogging when they saw him.

ChumpDumper
05-09-2020, 06:11 PM
Damn, I checked out houses under construction without permission before and never got murdered, but I'm white.

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 06:22 PM
Damn, I checked out houses under construction without permission before and never got murdered, but I'm white.
Please meet me in Polska next summer. Enjoy together the geography and food.

No offense but yeah white people in America are embarrassing. Come discover with us brother.

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 06:32 PM
He was just jogging when they saw him.

Like a moron, he was running towards people holding guns. That doesn't make him a jogger.

Blake
05-09-2020, 06:40 PM
Like a moron, he was running towards people holding guns.

Derp lying. Derp is retarded.

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 06:41 PM
Derp lying. Derp is retarded.

Don't get your cuckst up with me, bitch.

monosylab1k
05-09-2020, 06:44 PM
Like a moron, he was running towards people holding guns. That doesn't make him a jogger.

He wasn’t running at them. He was running, and the racist white thugs with guns got in his way.

Will Hunting
05-09-2020, 06:46 PM
You’re saying no one tried to hold you at gunpoint attempting to make a “citizen’s arrest” for it? You got lucky!

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 06:48 PM
You’re saying no one tried to hold you at gunpoint attempting to make a “citizen’s arrest” for it? You got lucky!

Especially if his description matches a serial home robber.

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 06:49 PM
He wasn’t running at them. He was running, and the racist white thugs with guns got in his way.

:lol Video don't show that, slob.

Will Hunting
05-09-2020, 06:50 PM
Is “serial home robber” the new way conservatives say n!gger now?

ChumpDumper
05-09-2020, 06:51 PM

I was actually breaking the law, but safe in muh privilege tbh.

monosylab1k
05-09-2020, 06:51 PM
:lol Video don't show that, slob.

He didn’t say “Hey, there’s some old white faggot and his faggot son minding their business, and they have guns, let me go fuck with them” they clearly initiated the confrontation.

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 06:55 PM
I was actually breaking the law, but safe in muh privilege tbh.

You're kidding yourself if you think you have that privilege.
Some houses were being built nearby me recently.
I didn't go snooping even though I wouldn't have minded taking a peek.
I knew very well if the cops pulled up they could throw charges at me.

johnsmith
05-09-2020, 06:56 PM

Yes, I too wandered into the home I was buying while it was still being built. I guess some giant, fat pussy with a gun should have murdered me too?

Will Hunting
05-09-2020, 06:59 PM
Yes, I too wandered into the home I was buying while it was still being built. I guess some giant, fat pussy with a gun should have murdered me too?
It would have been SELF DEFENSE if he did, you’re lucky!!!

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 07:00 PM

I didn't know Arbery was buying a home.

johnsmith
05-09-2020, 07:00 PM
You're kidding yourself if you think you have that privilege.
Some houses were being built nearby me recently.
I didn't go snooping even though I wouldn't have minded taking a peek.
I knew very well if the cops pulled up they could throw charges at me.

Honestly, do you ever step back and think, “I’m a running joke on an anonymous internet board. Perhaps I should re evaluate my decision making process”? You’re ALWAYS on here posting. Get a boyfriend/girlfriend, find a hobby, get a job. Literally anything you could do with your life would be better than this. You constantly give chump shit for the EXACT same thing you do on here.

You’ve become Avante v2.0 and I feel bad for anyone in your life (if there is anyone to begin with).

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 07:01 PM
It would have been SELF DEFENSE if he did, you’re lucky!!!

By law in many or most cases. Do you want the law changed?

johnsmith
05-09-2020, 07:01 PM
I didn't know Arbery was buying a home.

Walked into several homes that day you gaping pussy.